15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Reftab

Plataforma de gestão de ativos personalizável, com recursos completos. Fácil de entender e usar por todos os membros da equipe. Baseado na nuvem e móvel.

Saiba mais sobre o Reftab

Vantagens:

Reftab is a well priced, and highly customisable solution that has really helped us streamline our Asset Loans across multiple locations and divisions.

Desvantagens:

The range of labels supported is a little disappointing but they are adding additional labels going forward.

Notas do Reftab

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Reftab tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 79 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Reftab antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (79)

Jeremy
IT Manager, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 10 000+ funcionários

Great ITAM solution

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Reftab was super easy to setup and get going. Once the initial setup was done, Education on using Reftab was simple and easy so we were able to get up and running very quickly. Use of the smart phone app makes keeping track of our assets simple, very well done app!

Desvantagens:

the only Con I can think of is that it would be nice if Reftab had an asset "tag" we could attach to "non-connected" devices such as TVs as a way for it to automaticilly update, like the installed agent does for Windows devices

MarcAndre
IT Supervisor, Canadá
Jogos de computador, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Reftab in a quickly changing environment

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Every time we had ideas for features, the developers have been very responsive, very quick to apply them (or mention why it's not possible when that was the case). Reftab has been super flexible and very prone to help our business. We definitely have a before and after Reftab in term of quality of asset tracking.

Vantagens:

Reftab made it so much easier for us to adapt to the ever changing environment of our studio and constant movement of assets between desks or employees. It perfectly scaled to our studios worldwide, and allowed us to maintain standards between our studios.

Desvantagens:

There is not much to not like about Reftab. We haven't used the customer portal since it's not very well suited for our kind of environment (where IT has a closer control on assets and accessories), but this doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend it.

Alex
IT Support Technician, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Review

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: A few things still need some more work, such as offering more ways to automate would be great, some more complex automation would be great like, "If the loan is XYZ and the user is Disabled email Manager (Insert body of the email and allow response) My company is really looking to automate as much as we can so being able to do more complex things in Reftab and make a more friendly API to use (have had some issues with trying to make things work, for example, the API will work fine on one call, I will change one thing and it no longer authenticates.)

Vantagens:

The integration and automation, I would like more of these.

Desvantagens:

Manual management can be tricky to use, I would love a cleaner/more streamlined way for things that can not be managed via integrations.

há 7 meses

Thanks for your review Alex! Much appreciated - we'll reach out to you regarding your workflow automation needs. Reftab can be configured to email a person's manager based on conditions like if the person is disabled and has equipment assigned to them, etc. There might be more that you're needing (such as a reply to address), so we're happy to work directly with you for that. Thanks again!

Corey
VP, Office and IT Operations, Austrália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Solid product at a great price point

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Reftab has been one of the best products we've implemented at Lexer. Super simple to set up, we primarily use Reftab to keep track of our laptop hardware and its overall lifecycle within the business. Reftab comes with a robust set of reporting tools and integrations. Well worth the price point

Vantagens:

Easy to use platform with a robust number of features tools and integrations.

Desvantagens:

Not updated with new features as often as some of the other SaaS platforms deployed across the business

Robert
Associate Director IT, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários

Reftab is awesome

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I needed to find a solution to manage checkout hardware for staff and students. Anything from laptops to slide rulers. I checked into several options. Some free, some where the startup cost was over $5K. When I found Reftab, I was sold right away. It was so easy to get setup and it covered everything I needed. But then, there's the tech support and customer service aspect. Wholly cow, the Reftab team is on it!!! I've run into a few cases where I could use a feature. I submitted my use case and OMG, they developed it and implemented it. Now, if I asked for something that no one would use, mileage could vary, but they respond quickly and really seem to understand my needs as a customer. The product is great, but the support is what really sold me!

Vantagens:

Reftab is really intuitive. I setup my first instance without needing any support and barely glancing at the documentation. I had a fully functioning demo running with assets and testing check in check out in about an hour of signing up for a demo account. The mobile app adds to that intuitive use.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could tie printing inventory labels to my Dymo labelwriter and use a label template to print more customized intentory labels right from the Dymo. OK... I haven't asked if that was possible, yet.

Kyle
Director of IT, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reftab is making my IT life easier!

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Very positive. Customer service was very helpful and knowledgeable. Asset creation was a breeze, and I enjoy using the interface.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, clean and fast interface, mobile app allows for asset signing and tagging in the field.

Desvantagens:

I'm looking forward to more integrations. Some of the integration tutorials were outdated. Some UI customization would be nice, like themes or a dark mode.

Luciën
Luciën
IT Administrator, Países Baixos
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários

Reftab Asset Management

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Reftab is a great package what creates and gives ease of use of asset management. It's structured and clear.

Desvantagens:

I'm missing some features such as bulk transfer or bulk assign to user but that's quite it, further it's quite neatly build!

há 3 anos

Hi Lucien, thank you for the review - the ability to bulk assign to a user exists in a couple different places, such as the asset table and the mobile app. Meaning you can assign multiple different assets and peripherals / accessories to users at once. I think the place you're looking for is within the accessory page. This is easy for us to add and will have it ready for our next release. Thank you again for your review!

Anna
Project Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reftab review for medical outreach

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: RefTab is a plug and play option for companies wanting more control over their asset management. It was simple to understand and onboard our team. I highly recommend the trial option for anyone who wants to try out this option. It's very intuitive.

Vantagens:

We started using RefTab to help support the development of our humanitarian trips and found it to be a critical key to increasing our capacity. The ease of onboarding was a #1 priority and I was able to search for everything I needed to set up. The import functions were also very, very easy to use and helped tremendously.

Desvantagens:

I don't have any cons at the moment. We did not pay for the highest level so maintenance options are slim. I would like more of that.

Mido
Emission Technologist, Canadá
Serviços meio ambientais, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reftab is a good tool for asset tracking

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Good to track assets and find them where they are located

Desvantagens:

Could be more user friendly but its okay

Robert
Director, Canadá
Varejistas, 51 - 200 funcionários

Great Product

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Easy to use and very affordable. Cannot say more than that! It Just Works!

nothing I can see. Great product, love using it

MATTHEW
IT Support Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Reftab is Worth It

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The Reftab team was extremely responsive to our inquiries and concerns. They made multiple immediate changes to design flaws we recognized. The system is streamlined and allows for configuration to your organization's needs. The price was extremely competitive. I would entirely recommend Reftab to anyone looking for an asset management system.

Vantagens:

The best thing about this software, and why we original started using it, was its integration with JIRA, our ticketing system. Integration was seamless and gave us great insight into diagnosing issues with specific hardware.

Desvantagens:

It's intend use is to check out hardware on a "by user" basis. We have business office managers at our various locations who control and manage all hardware at the location. Since they could not assign hardware to them in the portal, we had to allow each advanced access, which allowed them access to areas we didn't want them to have.

Brent
Audio Solutions Specialist, EUA
Produção audivisual, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The perfect solution for our rental inventory needs

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We looked at many software options that cost 10 times that of Reftab and never perfectly fit the bill of our specific needs. Reftab, right off the shelf was a great solution for our application and came in at a considerable lower cost than the other software options that were evaluated.

Vantagens:

Reftab is a powerful tool to manage rental inventory going in and out and being able to identify the status and location of any given at any given time is very helpful in our quick passed application.

Desvantagens:

There is not much I am missing in the software. My only feature request in customized reporting has been submitted to the company.

Frank
Systems Analyst, EUA
Hotelaria, 51 - 200 funcionários

Ideal tracking software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We needed a product to keep track of our inventory of Ipods used by our housekeeping staff. We looked at other products from free to the overly tech heavy software. We just wanted something simple to use and to know when the equipment is in use and by whom. This product really filled our needs. Any questions we have are quickly addressed. We don't use half the features they offer, but if we ever do its nice to know they are there.

Vantagens:

The simplicity of the product in setting up, training staff to use was quick and easy to use. Tech support is awesome.

Desvantagens:

We've been using the product for about 8 months and so far we don't have any complaints.

Joyce
Staff Administrative Assistant, EUA
Pesquisa, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good system for current needs - some upgrades would make it more useful.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, it's meeting our needs to monitor inventory stock and assets. As we continue to use the software, we may find other needs to utilize it more.

Vantagens:

Mobile app scanning, easy navigation of software,

Desvantagens:

- would be nice to be able to have "clone" feature for accessories. - the ability to edit notes in accessories that have been issued - the ability to create accessories from scanning in mobile app. currently, it will only create assets. currently, all accessories are created from a desktop. having the ability to do both from mobile app would be more helpful/useful. - limited information can be seen in mobile app - seeing loan history in mobile app could be helpful

Dave
Teacher, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, flexible, and affordable

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are a small public secondary school needing to track photography and video production equipment loans to students. Many of the equipment management solutions on the market are well beyond what we are able to afford. Reftab meets our needs at a comfortable price point, and the response of the developers to feature requests has been second-to-none. I'm really happy to have found Reftab!

Vantagens:

The developers are very helpful and quick to respond to new feature requests. It is reasonably-priced and affordable enough for our public secondary school to use with students. Powerful features wrapped up in an easy-to-use interface.

Desvantagens:

Mobile scanning app reads barcodes quickly using the phone camera, but it is cumbersome to check out multiple pieces of equipment to the same user.

Jamie
Music Department Manager, EUA
Música, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great system with fantastic customer support!

Vantagens:

The Customer Service at Reftab is unbeatable. I am new to my Department and had issues with access. I had help within a few hours and they stuck with me until my problem was resolved.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints. Reftab is easy to use and works great for tracking instruments in our Department.

Anthony
Senior Systems Administrator, Malta
Serviços financeiros, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Brilliant Asset Tracking and Management Software

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Excellent, we wanted an easy to set-up and easy to use product with high quality support and we got it with this product. Keep up the great work.

Vantagens:

The ease of setup and use. It has a good feature list which is growing based on customer feedback which in my opinion is the best way to enhance the product.

Mihail
IT Network and Systems Administrator, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nice Tool to keep your Assets tracked!

Vantagens:

Thousands of Pro. The most important that it keeps tracking all my assets.

Desvantagens:

Differently, I would say that I have Zero CONS.

Johnnie
Sr. Business Technology Technician, EUA
Engenharia civil, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Reftab

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I enjoy working with Reftab and had great experience with your customer service.

Vantagens:

Deployment transition was simple and easy. I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] during this process, and he was very helpful. Glad we came across this tool and is able to utilize the features.

Desvantagens:

Some items we could not customize and is already in place.

Dennis
VP, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 11 - 50 funcionários

New and Happy

5,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

The program is intuitive and fairly easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Guide/ help/ tutorial section would be very nice.

há 6 meses

Thanks for your review! We have a comprehensive FAQ section here: https://www.reftab.com/faq

Kevin
Director of Quality Assurance, EUA
Manutenção predial, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

High value cloud based asset management solution.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Reftab has offered an easy to setup cloud based solution for managing company assets that are located in multiple locations all over the world. The product is continuously improving with a responsive sales and support team behind it.

Vantagens:

Cost effective asset management solution with desktop and mobile asset interfaces. Two factor authentication. Highly responsive service/support.

Desvantagens:

Would ideally offer some level of interface with Jira Service Desk.

Ian
CEO, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Really solid option for resource/asset management

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: One of the best software purchase decisions we've made as a startup so far. Easy to implement, easy to use, and can see this scaling admirably with us.

Vantagens:

Reftab checks all the boxes for what we need. Managing our deployed hardware in customer facilities is extremely important for us to scale and achieve success. Reftab was customizable enough, has excellent customer support, and—importantly—is much more affordable than competing products.

Desvantagens:

There's definitely a bit of a learning curve on the software but it's easily overcome after using it for a bit. The UI could use a bit of polish but that's a tiny nitpick.

Olivia
Director of Operations, EUA
Artigos de luxo e joias, 11 - 50 funcionários

Great product!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Happy we chose Reftab!

Vantagens:

Easy to set up, adaptable to our needs, excellent support.

Desvantagens:

We are still learning the different features of the program so nothing negative!

Roy
Director of Quality, Canadá
Serviços de Facilities, 51 - 200 funcionários

Flexible Asset Mangement app that handles multiple locations

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We needed a way to have all our locations and departments to be able to see and manage their equipment in real time. The flexibility of being able to have our end users report on the condition of equipment in the field was helpful. We found that the developers responded to questions and even added features that made our oversight even easier. I highly recommend this app!

Vantagens:

Has facility to manage multiple locations and can assign different levels of security for the users from read-only to full edit.

Desvantagens:

Is not always clear how the different options affect how the information is captured.

Steve
IT Officer, Hong Kong
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent fixed asset tracking tool! Easy to use, with user-friendly UI, and great customer support.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The UI is modern and well thought out. It's very easy to learn and use. In addition, the support level from the developers has been fantastic. Their team helped us with all setup issues and even added some features based on our needs. A+

Desvantagens:

There are no real cons worth mentioning. Any issue we have had, the support team has helped us overcome.