15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Agile CRM

Agile CRM é um conjunto completo de vendas, marketing e serviços, criado para permitir que pequenas e médias empresas vendam e comercializem como as Fortune 500.

Saiba mais sobre o Agile CRM

Vantagens:

Ease of use, Price, standard integrations are easy to connect and the widespread connectors that support Agile CRM.

Desvantagens:

The inability to cancel despite following their instructions for cancellation to a tee.

Notas do Agile CRM

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,0
Atendimento ao cliente
4,0
Recursos
4,1
Relação qualidade/preço
4,1

Probabilidade de recomendação

7,5/10

O Agile CRM tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 519 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Agile CRM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (519)

Amanda
Gerente, Brasil
Serviços de Facilities, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

A melhor para gerenciar Lead

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

A melhor ferramenta que adquirimos para o gerenciamento e captura de leads. Consigo gerenciar todos os leads e orgazicional da empresa inteiro

Desvantagens:

Há recursos que podem ser melhorados no quisito de relatório.

Tayandra
diretor, Brasil
Serviços ao consumidor, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Crm

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Quase todos, leads, contatos, lembretes, sempre consigo reagendar quando o cliente não responde.

Vantagens:

Como cliente eu gostei do programa, bem usual.

Desvantagens:

Complicadinho e dificil de mexer, tem que ter alguém especializado nele para ensinar todas as suas categorias e tudo o que o software tem para oferecer.

Rita de Cassia
Gerente, Brasil
Serviços ao consumidor, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Programa me atende nas necessidades do dia dia e na informação dos clientes.

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Uma boa experiência, apesar de travar as vezes consigo manter informações importantes de clientes.

Vantagens:

Facilidade em usar, consegui passar para pessoas que nunca haviam usado o CRM.

Desvantagens:

As vezes fica lento, e trava, mas me atende da mesma forma.

Gabriel
Analista de Testes, Brasil
Desenvolvimento de programas, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Avaliação AgileCRM

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Melhor usabilidade.

Vantagens:

Organização e acessibilidade, facilidade no segmento de possíveis clientes, comunicação eficiente, visibilidade de vendas.

Desvantagens:

Complexibilidade de entender algumas informações sem realizar a busca.

Gina
Gina
Process Management Analyst, Alemanha
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 10 000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

An App with good functions

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

From the mobile application we can manage our email or website marketing without resorting to complex systems, I like the simple application and the ability to manage customer data without errors.

Desvantagens:

I have no negative comments about its mobile application, I have used its functions and I like everything, it is very simple.

Guillermo
Guillermo
Sales & Marketing Manager, Argentina
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Gestão da educação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

All I need to work in one place

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Vantagens:

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Desvantagens:

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Alex
Owner, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Calendar in Military Time

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for. My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

Vantagens:

The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

Desvantagens:

The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time. As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this. The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix. Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water. The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level. All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software. If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

Resposta do Agile CRM

há 5 anos

Hi Alex, Thank you for sharing your review with us. Our product features are driven by the inputs given by our customers. Agile CRM is just designed to solve all the three purposes on a single platform. This could a small feature and may not be considered on first priority. But, we will take this into consideration. We at Agile CRM are open to the user's feedback and suggestions and have been working on the same which really helped us scale to where we are now. Also, we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps and Schedule.ly is the one that can be used for calendar and scheduling. If you would like to try this new app, please share your acceptance with our support team at [email protected] so that we can share the same with you.

Michael
Founder, EUA
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Agile CRM - Lots of features, mediocre execution

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I really want to like it. Such a good price for great features and a good UI. But some glitches prevent me from using it any longer.

Vantagens:

Great features for the price. Nice User Interface. Intuitive.

Desvantagens:

Email marketing bounces back and other email challenges never really got resolved.

Joshua
Owner, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good little CRM for a great price

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Vantagens:

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

Desvantagens:

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

Jason
Managing director, GB
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A good mid level crm but not top shelf

3,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall it’s a good tool but not our preference. We would use a competitor if we wanted the full crm experience.

Vantagens:

It’s easy to navigate and use but not as easy and functional as other crms on the market

Desvantagens:

It feels disjointed. Other crms feel all inclusive and easier to use.

Zandrich
CMO/COO, África do Sul
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Agile - More than just CRM

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: With an enormous set of automated tools and processes, using Agile has become absolutely essential to our operation. Potential sales are monitored along with KPIs and success rates. Another aspect I personally appreciate is that dashboards are modular/extendible, allowing me a complete overview of everything that matters to my work at a glance.

Vantagens:

Having all our tools unified in one system, all our databases automatically completed and maintained, all interactions logged, and all processes tracked - has made Agile CRM the foundation of every department in our establishment. Given the price point over functionality and support, there is simply no alternative to Agile.

Desvantagens:

Although it would be difficult to find fault with Agile on the surface, Agile CRM lacks integration with a few niche APIs we happen to use.

Petteri
Coach, Finlândia
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great product, unfortenately not updated anymore

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

The best thing about Agile CRM is the combination of CRM and marketing features, along with its very competitive pricing. I have tested many CRM softwares, and Agile CRM is by far the best for me.

Desvantagens:

The company behind Agile CRM launched 500apps, which includes crm.io; however, crm.io is not as yet as good and easy to use as Agile CRM. Agile CRM is not any more updated.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Agile CRM Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Vantagens:

- Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

Desvantagens:

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

stop overpaying for other CRM systems

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Vantagens:

Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Desvantagens:

So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

Aaron
President, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Stay away - will IRREPARABLY DAMAGE your ability to send emails to even your existing customers

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: In a word, awful. Setup is confusing. First you're presented the option to link your gmail account--I did. But it did not work. Engaged chat support. They tell me to disable the link, and to use a very convoluted process to first enable 2FA on our entire company's google account users, then set up a App Password in Google Account, then provide it to Agile as p/w when setting up IMAP/SMTP instead. I had followed the nagging setup icon instructions to create MX and TXT records as well, which chat support specifically told me to remove. I then sent an initial email in two batches of 15 receipients - existing customers we communicate with often in our business (they're tenants of our property management company). Gmail accounts received, Yahoo accounts got a 554 Permanent Error rejection response. I tried a stripped down version from within gmail (not Agile)--but then got the same 554 error. Sent a freshly composed email to a yahoo account of mine, as a test--same 554 error. These are all yahoo email addresses that have lots of prior back-and-forth with our company gmail account. Now however, Agile has created this 554 email leaving us completely unable to communicate with about 1/3 of our tenants. This is an irreparable harm. NOTHING IS WORTH THIS.

Vantagens:

I was drawn in by the lure of a free product.

Desvantagens:

I'm now unable to send even regular text-only emails from our company's gmail account to any yahoo account, regardless of the number of prior emails back and forth between the two. We effectively now cannot use email to communicate with our existing customers reliably.

Jaime
Founder & Marketing Strategist, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: GetApp

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Vantagens:

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version. - Great user interface - Easy to setup and use - Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others. - Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me. - All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address. - Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost. - Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this). -Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback - Their team update the app every few days

Desvantagens:

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level - Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better). - Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features. - Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

Resposta do Agile CRM

há 7 anos

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Michael
Manager, Nova Zelândia
Redação e edição de texto, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

3.5 painful years

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Vantagens:

Price Customer Service (except for fixing bugs) Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

Desvantagens:

They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon". Clunky interface Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered. Emails to clients bounce WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

Jim
Director, Austrália
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Absolute rubbish

1,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Desvantagens:

Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months. Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose. My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

Resposta do Agile CRM

há 7 anos

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at [email protected].

Esther
Credit Coach Administrator, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

we have work or differences

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: they are very easy to used and very user friendly I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

Vantagens:

is very friendly but that about it, they program has a lot of things to make your sales work but if you do not have the regular you wont have access to anything.

Desvantagens:

I did a review because I was very upset with agile here is the previous review: they are bad at costumer service I would have more luck working with a wall at least she would listed and act like she is trying to help, the manager for support was so horrible to work with when ask to help with option he didn't help me I trying to be as patient with them but I really feel that they just ripped us off. I did a previews review on them because so far was it was all good but once I did, it was like they did not want to try any more. as of today they have help me with the problem and we manage to get everything resolve they saw the mistake the made and help us with the problem at hand I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

Resposta do Agile CRM

há 7 anos

Hi Esther, thank you for taking your time to review us again. We are glad that your past experience was positive and happy to see that your confidence in the product and support is restored. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines. We have the monthly plans and you can always switch to any plan of your choice. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. We try to be fair with all our customers and to protect this, any exceptions are not encouraged. Our efforts are always to make an easy to use product and a friendly service. Agile CRM is the bottom band in pricing and upper band in features. We request you to write to [email protected] and our friendly support team will provide the best resolution.

David
David
Managing Partner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Produção audivisual
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Desvantagens:

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Lee
Managing Partner, EUA
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Used to be Good - Now nothing more than a scam

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Used to use heavily (20,000+ contacts) but it'd become such a broken product I wouldn't recommend it to even the smallest of users. It has no reliability at this point.

Vantagens:

Agile CRM at one point was a great reasonably-priced solution for start-ups looking for basic contact management with some campaign management features, etc. Sadly, the Pros are long-gone and Agile CRM is nothing more than a scam today with most of the add-on features, as well as basic things like email, hardly ever working.

Desvantagens:

Campaign sending has been flaky for at least 8 months with emails consistently not being sent, no logs tracking info, and a customer service team that always responds "their back-end team will be taking a look at it". As these issues go on for weeks they still bill out the $79 / month enterprise fee per user plus add-on email costs without rectifying the issue. It's gotten so bad that at times users can't even reset their own password because AgileCRM's PW emails won't even send. They blame this on an internal API Key issue - again been weeks on something as simple as resetting your password. This is a total waste of a product at this point.

Ken
Ken
CEO, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: GetApp

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Vantagens:

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively - easy to use - feature rich with a lot of add-ons - very well priced - great support team

Desvantagens:

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Simon James
Free Business Coaching, Itália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Desvantagens:

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Nissanka
Nissanka
Software Engineer, Sri Lanca
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Generous offer of features

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

Vantagens:

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP. Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Desvantagens:

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Internet, 201 - 500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: GetApp

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).
We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved. Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself. By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming. Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Vantagens:

- Many plugins available - Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive - Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers - Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Desvantagens:

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved