Avaliações do Agile CRM

Sobre Agile CRM

Agile CRM é um conjunto completo de vendas, marketing e serviços, criado para permitir que pequenas e médias empresas vendam e comercializem como as Fortune 500.

Saiba mais sobre o Agile CRM

Vantagens:

Ease of use, Price, standard integrations are easy to connect and the widespread connectors that support Agile CRM.

Desvantagens:

The inability to cancel despite following their instructions for cancellation to a tee.

Notas do Agile CRM

3,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Agile CRM tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 453 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Agile CRM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (453)

Loan Consultant, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 501-1 000 funcionários

Fantastic and HIGHLY customizable

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Agile is a highly customizable CRM platform for someone (or team) who wants detailed customization of not only the pipeline management but also automated (or semi-automated) email, phone/text integrations also.

Vantagens:

This is one of the most highly customizable CRM's I have found. the customizations and integrations are fantastic. Integrations of 3rd party software appears to be growing and is still a bit lacking but the key integration of google contacts sets if far apart from the competition.

Desvantagens:

It can be a bit on the tedious side to customize and set up. It is not simple enough for many would-be users and does require some above-average computer skills. On the plus side, the ability to customize so much more than other CRM's is also what sets it far apart from the competition.

Guillermo
Guillermo
Sales & Marketing Manager, Argentina
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

All I need to work in one place

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Vantagens:

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Desvantagens:

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Divaldo
CEO, Portugal
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo

Fantastic CRM system

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I had integrated the agile CRM with facebook and since we had ads running to capture leads, it was spectacular, because the automation was ready, there was a lot of engagement with customers and they felt special.

Vantagens:

Agile CRM was one of the most important tools for managing my business, excellent for capturing leads, automating and controlling all activities. What I loved most was email automation.

Desvantagens:

Recently they launched another tool and they stopped paying so much attention to this tool, also over the years I tirelessly requested the addition of more currencies which was not done.

Managing Director, Austrália
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change. So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Vantagens:

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Desvantagens:

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign. It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign. Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday. After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

há 2 anos

Hi Tom, We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently. Thank you

Digital Marketing Executive, Nigéria
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários

Agile CRM Review

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Vantagens:

- Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

Desvantagens:

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

Sales Lead, EUA
Telecomunicações, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

They do not care to make the product work anymoer

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

Vantagens:

It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

Desvantagens:

The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

há 2 anos

Hey Tom, We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features. Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks,

Valor
Valor
Growth Manager, México
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários

90% Off Sales.Force

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: I needed a CRM that I can use to track my leads and sales pipelines for a variety of things I do. Agile CRM honestly does well, except its ui/ux is not very friendly, and I get lost quite often, and there's lots of tabs and clicking to get to where I want to be. It is a very complex solution for complex company. Unfortunately, I just want things simple for my simple brain. I opted for a simpler CRM solution with more exciting Ui & Ux but less functionality.

Vantagens:

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force. A Super Comprehensive CRM. It does a lot and can easily integrate with email, calls, automations and marketing platforms.

Desvantagens:

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force, even to the teeth with its ui and ux experience - which is terrible. Otherwise it is a very solid CRM, and the pricing is very reasonable.

Mansur
Mansur
Product Manager, Turquia
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

it helps businesses of all sizes manage their relationships with customers, prospects, and leads.

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall, Agile CRM is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

Vantagens:

My favorite feature of Agile CRM is its customer segmentation capabilities. This makes it easier to group customers and leads into different categories and allows me to send out personalized emails and campaigns to each group. Additionally, the lead scoring feature makes it easier to prioritize leads based on their behavior.

Desvantagens:

My least favorite thing about Agile CRM is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Yasser
Yasser
Business Analyst, Egito
Software, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I liked my experience with this software

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Saving the data backup for the company frequency and not easy to get it if you haven't permission

Vantagens:

The flexibility in this software is amazing

Desvantagens:

It's so easy to use the multi-language is a beneficial option.

CTO, Índia
Serviços de informação, 2-10 funcionários

The All-in-One CRM Solution for Small Businesses

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I recently switched to agilecrm after trying out several CRMs and I couldn't be happier. The all-in-one solution is incredibly powerful, yet incredibly simple to use. It has saved me a ton of time and energy by allowing me to automate many of my customer relationship processes. If you're a small business looking for the perfect CRM - look no further than agilecrm!

Desvantagens:

The UI/UX could use some improvement as it can be somewhat complex to understand for beginners. With a little bit more focus on usability, it would be an even better product and easier to use for new users.

Cam
Operations Manager, Austrália
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários

Easy and clear

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software. Huge thanks

Vantagens:

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Desvantagens:

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

Ben
Digital Marketing Consultant, Países Baixos
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas:

The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it. I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools. Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

Vantagens:

- it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price - for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way - when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful - PRICE!

Desvantagens:

- I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design - Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help) - Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc. - LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

Designer, Espanha
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

My Review Of AgileCRM

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

Vantagens:

I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Desvantagens:

Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

Jaime
Founder & Marketing Strategist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Vantagens:

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version. - Great user interface - Easy to setup and use - Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others. - Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me. - All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address. - Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost. - Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this). -Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback - Their team update the app every few days

Desvantagens:

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level - Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better). - Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features. - Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

há 6 anos

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Slavica
Sales Operation Specialist, Croácia
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários

Good value for Money

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

Vantagens:

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training Very easy to use and modify. Different modules through single platform Nice visual reports

Desvantagens:

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

Simon James
Free Business Coaching, Itália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Desvantagens:

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Konstantin
Marketing and Innovation manager, Bulgária
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Vantagens:

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Desvantagens:

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Olivier
Olivier
Consultant / Business developer, França
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Vantagens:

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Owner, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 2-10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

Vantagens:

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Desvantagens:

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

há 3 anos

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously working on Tickets. We have found many customers coming back to us to undo this cancellation request and thus, our team tries to explain the outcomes of the cancellation process and more importantly helps you to meet your business requirements by exploring the various features of our tool. Once the account is canceled, your data gets erased automatically and hence is an irreversible process. Also, we would like to you let you know that we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps including Social Suite and many useful apps. Write to us at [email protected]

Chamath
Chamath
Chief Technology Officer, Sri Lanca
Software, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Sales and marketing CRM for developing bussinesses

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Agile is still immature software but I can see that they are working to improve the software. So, I conclude, saying that it is still worthy of using Agile CRM.

Vantagens:

Many people want to work in one place. The significant advantage of the CRM software is that it gives you to optimize almost everything. Every task is based on sales and marketing. Generating and regenerating reports and records are things that you need to show to companies. The pross include cleanliness. The UI in the process is easy - to - use task. It is even suitable for small and medium scale bases for customers through the use of social media. There are no complexities. It is effortless to set up, and it is quick.

Desvantagens:

The customer support area should be improved more. For the first time, users may take a bit longer time to learn the Agile CRM but they have very good learning materials. I have faced some UI/UX issues with the calendar, I think they will work on that and it will be improved in upcoming versions.

Jo
Jo
Managing Partner, GB
Formação profissional e coaching, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Don't be afraid to ask - great customer service

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We were looking for an off the shelf CRM package as our in-house system could no longer keep up with changes in technology. We also wanted something that would integrate our marketing. We are a small team and wanted something that wasn't too shiny. We needed it to be user-friendly rather than all bells and whistles. After browsing through several options online Agile phoned us, which rather illustrated how useful the system was! 2 years in and we are about to renew our subscription. As with all CRMs, there are pros and cons, but the customer service and friendly team at Agile mean a lot to us.

Vantagens:

Wonderful Customer Service. All I need to do is write an email outlining my query, and not only does the phone ring very shortly afterward, my query is answered in depth and with a great deal of professionalism. If we have uncovered a bug or make a suggestion as to how things could be improved they are noted and often implemented. The marketing campaign sending is simple, although you do have to remember to press several save buttons before you can be sure all your work hasn't been lost!

Desvantagens:

As the team is so reactive, sometimes things change a bit too readily and we sometimes loose things that we liked. But not a big deal.

Tyler
Marketer, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários

Really fed up with Agile

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

Vantagens:

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software. Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Desvantagens:

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers don't have enough memory for their users, which is a HUGE red flag for a software company. If you call their support number, the girl always says "our support team is busy right now but someone will call you within the next 20-30 minutes". I've been told that at least 15 times now. And without fail, every time, I have not received a call back within 5 hours. Normally they call back the next day. You can try to schedule a support appointment with their team, but normally they don't have same-day appointments. When their software is down or broken (which happens often), that means you are without a solution until the next day at the earliest. Countless features of the software have bugs and it seems like I'm submitting these issues on a weekly basis. The problems never stop.

Founder, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários

Easiest CRM I've used in years

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

It's extremely easy to do almost everything in AgileCRM. For example: 1 uploading list of contacts. Super easy. 2. It's a pleasure to use it. The timeline shows every interaction with every contact in a very user-friendly and aesthetic way. 3. Setting up groups of contacts using tags and then filtering so you can focus and specific groups is soooo easy and helpful. 4. It's really fast for a cloud service as well.

Desvantagens:

Very few to be honest, and they can be worked on: 1. Customer service. You can get bounced around until the right person helps you. But when they do, they work very hard to take care of whatever issue you need help with. 2. It would be great if their scheduling features included integration with gotomeeting.

Jasmine
manager, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Do not use Agile if you want a service that you can trust

1,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with them was awful. They refused to give me any compensation for all the months of their product not working. trying to extract my data was a living nightmare and they wont give refunds even when their product fails.

Vantagens:

when i first signed up for agile it was quite good. it had a few bugs that i overlooked and decided not to use like webhooks and scheduling.

Desvantagens:

I used only the campaigns and tags. Over the last year the campaigns stopped sending emails and the last 6 months they stopped sending altogether. I was told this would be fixed time and time again for over 6 months and it got to the point where the guy on the chat told me to make an appointment call. I never received that call or any of the othersi tried to book in. They never sent me correspondence as they promised and if you try to call their customer care number it is cancelled. They did finally get my emails working and all of the email that had been in a cue for the past year got email that had thousands of dollars worth of updates that they werent entitled to in them. Then when i wanted to cancel they wouldn't call me to cancel (they require a phone call to cancel) and charged me ANOTHER month. you also cannot download your campaigns and have to apistakingly go through and either have a replacement app ready or post everything into a word document so you dont lose your data.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Unlicensed Assistant, Canadá
Imobiliárias
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte: GetApp

Try it out - it won't disappoint

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: After having tried out several CRM systems, I stumbled across agile on an online forum. This system is incredibly flexible - while holding a lot of the crucial features (contact info, deal tracking, sales reports) it also offers a few customizable features that have not been seen elsewhere (landing page hosting, GoDaddy integration, full G-Suite integration). Our team of no-tech-savvy users were able to very quickly make their way through the program and have learned all the crucial features in very short order. It has been an absolute joy getting away from old paper-based practices.

Vantagens:

Great for current Google Suite users, great for small teams, customizable landing pages, integration with most major URL hosting services (GoDaddy etc) and a very sleek app with support for Android and iPhone/iPad.

Desvantagens:

"Powered by Agile" appears on emails sent from system, constant reminders to upgrade your plan along the top of the system, lack of ability to hide unneeded tabs/pages.