Sobre Zoho Books

Software de contabilidade simples e fácil de usar, para lhe ajudar a gerenciar os negócios de maneira inteligente!

Saiba mais sobre o Zoho Books

Vantagens:

Incredibly good value for the price (way cheaper than Freshbooks/Quickbooks). Integrates well with the rest of the Zoho suite.

Desvantagens:

No matter how many times you call or email, no one follows up - and if they do it's certainly not in a timely manner.

Notas do Zoho Books

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Zoho Books tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 479 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Zoho Books antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (479)

Kelvin
Director Technical Services
Consultoria de gestão, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Zoho Books is a very easy program to setup and use. Not a lot of modifications required.

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Nicolas
Nicolas
Financial Analyst, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 201-500 funcionários

Robust online accounting platform

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

I really like that Zoho Books covers the entire accounting process, from quickly creating invoices to efficiently automating business processes. It allows you to customize and schedule the sending of reports that make it easier to evaluate the performance of our financial processes. Integrations with other Zoho solutions is very simple, in addition to integrating with third-party platforms that complement and expand its versatility.

Desvantagens:

I consider that it is a very complete platform, the only thing is that it needs better documentation that makes it easier for new users to handle its functions more quickly.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 5 001-10 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's an excellent internet service for small businesses

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: In general, Zoho Books is the finest accounting software for start-ups and small businesses. The following functionalities are included in this simple to use application: Assign Shortcuts, Create Quick Reports a UX that is easy to use, Software as a service (SaaS): It's simple to use and integrates well with the rest of the Zoho suite. Updates that arrive quickly and on a frequent basis.

Vantagens:

As a whole, Zoho Books is an excellent tool for new businesses and organizations. It's an excellent choice. Having everything in one location is a great feature of this book. The reports are highly user-friendly, and the balance is simple to handle. Books has a wide range of features and is well-integrated with the company's other products.

Desvantagens:

When a financial institution makes an update, Zoho Books takes a long time to make the change, making it difficult to keep track of all expenditures. Statement import instructions are out-of-date. Customer service is terrible; no one ever tells you when an issue will be fixed.

Brandy
Owner, Canadá
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Brandy Jackson

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

That it integrates with Zoho Commerce . This is the reason I chose it

Desvantagens:

It is very expensive. But it is one of the only ones out there that works with a website

Andre
Andre
Director, Austrália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

They don't fix old issues

3,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: There are a lot of outstanding problems that users have notified them about and I continuously see people bringing up the same problems years after they were first brought to the attention of the developers.

Vantagens:

It was relatively easy to switch from the previous accounting software.

Desvantagens:

They do not fix old issues unless they are critical to the functioning of the software.

Alternativas consideradas: Quickbooks Online e Xero

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: Because Wave was bought by H&R Block and they decided NOT to support anyone outside of the USA anymore.

Software anterior: Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Books: 1 year free Zoho Books subscription offer through Wave Accounting to switch away from Wave.

Jordan
CEO, EUA
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great QuickBooks competitor with additional features to boot

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

I am a big fan of Zoho Books. For the same price of a QuickBooks subscription, I was able to purchase a license to Zoho One, which comes with dozens of other valuable apps (Zoho Forms, Zoho CRM, Zoho Survey, Zoho Social, Zoho Marketing Automation, Zoho Analytics, Zoho Sign, Zoho Meeting, Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects, Zoho Expenses, Zoho Recruit, Zoho Flow). I did the math recently, and figured out that if I were to buy each of the Zoho applications I use from an equivalent competitor, I would be spending $600 more than the cost of a Zoho One subscription each month. For Zoho Books in particular, it has all of the features I used in QuickBooks, plus easy-to-use workflow automations and integrations with the rest of the Zoho One suite. It's very helpful to be able to cross-reference Zoho Books data within their CRM for example. Overall, I highly recommend Zoho Books, but encourage you to purchase the full Zoho One suite rather than Books as a standalone application.

Desvantagens:

I wish they had a few more payment processors available.

Alternativas consideradas: FreshBooks, Wave Accounting e Xero

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: For the same price as QuickBooks, I was able to get the full Zoho One Suite.

Software anterior: Quickbooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Books: Integration with Zoho One.

Luciano
Luciano
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Just being grateful for the good services

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall no complains. Strongly recommended

Vantagens:

Easy to use and great price, generally good customer services

Desvantagens:

Missing some QuickBooks functions My wife is a act and she mentions a film things that it’s missing. Overall very good product

Jorlyn
VA Bookkeeper, Filipinas
Construção, 11-50 funcionários

Affordable software

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: If you are looking for affordable software for accounting and easy to use, I definitely recommend this software.

Vantagens:

Generating reports, and organizing billing and invoices are one of the best features of this software. Even newbies in your company can use this because it's friendly user. And the price is affordable.

Desvantagens:

Few improvements such as time-tracking for inputting invoices or billing so it can be monitored by others and duplicate data

Muzamil
Sales and Marketing Specialist, GB
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent online accounting software for small businesses

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

It is very easy to use and does not require one to be an expert or have the technical knowledge to use the platform. Comes at a very low price which is great. You can easily manage all your documents online and offer great custom fields. Offers great integration and customer services.

Desvantagens:

I personally would not recommend the platform for managing time or projects, as it lacks that capability. There are also limitations on the number of users.

CEO, Canadá
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best solution for starters.

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: My experience with Zoho books: Stable. Besides my previous critic comments this solution delivers so is a matter of operational styles (I prefer other solutions).

Vantagens:

I like the most the scalability that the Zoho suite offers, not only Zoho Books, but the native integrations with other modules. I.E. Zoho Desk, Zoho Recruit, etc.

Desvantagens:

I like the least the the Zoho Books UX is very bland giving me the impression that they are not focused on a particular delivery philosophy, just cover the whole app spectrum for the sake of covering it. (Incurring in future technical debt).

Shane
Director, Austrália
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo

Zoho Books

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It is just easy to setup and use

Vantagens:

If you are starting a new business you can't go past Zoho Books to do the accounting for you

Desvantagens:

You need to pay for more features, however as your grow these are affordable

Land Surveyor, África do Sul
Engenharia civil, 2-10 funcionários

Zoho Books

4,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with Zoho has been pleasant. I can easily create invoice even on the go with my phone. I can quickly generate reports to check performance of the company and individual employees and I can track business expenses. The best part is also that I can easily link the app to my bank to reconcile what is in the bank with what is on Zoho book.

Vantagens:

The layout of the website is user-friendly. The cellphone app makes it easy for you to instantly upload receipts and invoices for any purchases made. I'm in Engineering and we are three different teams. Zoho allows us to assign expenses to each employee and to a particular project should we choose to. This means that you can easily track the expenses of each team and be quick to spot any problems with over expenses. You also get reports on different modules like sales, you can be able to track sales by sales person and assess performance of each employee. There is also an option for customers to pay online which makes it really easy to make payments. In addition from the different modules you can customize fields to suit your needs at any point in time. Lastly they have added an awesome feature now where you can create a topic and comment on invoices and estimates and have an ongoing chat with other users that on the account regarding the invoice under which the chat is created and with only those invited users.

Desvantagens:

When I migrated from the software I used before Zoho to Zoho I had to upload the invoices from the previous software and the challenge was that Zoho did not allow me to specify and describe the invoiced item. All invoices that were uploaded ended up with the same description which wasn't pleasant. When you assign expenses to employees, Zoho will not allow you to use the same email address for different "employees". This is unpleasant because as an admin person for my company, there are general expenses that I cannot assign to a specific person that need to be assigned under general expenses using my email address. There are also expenses that I incur on my own as an employee of the company that need to be assigned to me alone still using my email address and Zoho won't allow me to use the same email address for these two separate scenarios. Also when you create an estimate and on that estimate you don't add tax, when you convert the estimate to be an invoice Zoho does not allow you to add tax if you want to.

Alternativas consideradas: QuickBooks Online Accountant

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: Wave suggested the switch since they were partners with Zoho. Wave stopped operating in my region.

Software anterior: Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Books: The ease of layout and migration from the software I was already using. Also the fact that I trusted the Wave accounting and them recommending Zoho to me just gave Zoho an ultimate advantage over other products.

Mohammed
CFO, Índia
Automação industrial, 11-50 funcionários

Smart Accounting Software Built for Business

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with Zoho Books is good and I've been using it for the past three years and have recommended it to a number of clients.

Vantagens:

-Zoho Books is an easy-to-use accounting app which displays all your financial information in a simple format and a person with less or no knowledge of accounting can also use it. -Zoho Books eliminates the need to manually enter data, lowering the risk of errors. -With access control and audit trails, Zoho Books ensures data integrity and gives you complete control over your business data. -GST compliance is automatic with Zoho Books. The Government of India has named it the Best App in the Business Category. -Zoho Books integrates with other business applications, allowing you to access and work with your data from a single place. Integrations are available with Zoho People, Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Reports, and more. -Zoho Books creates professional reports automatically to help you communicate your data effectively. You can also personalize reports by filtering and organizing them to your preferences. -Zoho Books saves all of your financial information in the cloud, where it can be quickly restored, so you never have to worry about losing data.

Desvantagens:

-The app is appropriate for small and medium-sized businesses. It is incapable of managing complex corporate processes. - On weekends (Saturday & Sunday), the support crew is not available to help clients with their problems. -The software doesn’t allow you to import contacts from your social media sites. It allows you to build your client details through the inbuilt mail feature. -There is no budgeting feature available.

Cheikh
Zoho Books, Senegal
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

Good software for beginners

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Zoho Books made my job easier and saved me a lot of time.

Vantagens:

Zoho Book is a good software if you are starting out in a small business. What impresses me most about Zoho Book is the BRS statement. It's an excellent feature that prints all the required details very clearly, just as we intended. The automated bank flow is another feature that saves you a lot of time. The advantage of Zoho Books is that it can be linked to your online sales sites easily.

Another positive aspect of Zoho Books is that its delivery always comes with many integrated functionalities such as stock management, sales and purchase booking, payroll processing, etc. To conclude, Zoho Books is easy to understand and its configuration is quick and easy. The automation of the system is great and you save a lot of time. The customer support is also very responsive and usually fixes your worries.

Desvantagens:

The major problem with Zoho Book is that it is only practical with a small business. It is better to choose another software like Wave if your business is large. Finally, the other blockage is that Zoho Books is based on the Cloud so without a connection you can go and have a nice cup of hot coffee (LOL).

Alternativas consideradas: Xero

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: Zoho Books functionalities were limited

Bob
owner, EUA
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

great option for accounting software

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: There's been a little bit of a learning curve - there are a few things that are just done a little differently than in other software. However, I've been able to accomplish everything I had in previous software. The most significant aspect to me, though, has been that Zoho offers a lot of accompanying software - i.e., not software that's needed to make Books work, but software with complementary uses - without seeming like they're trying to squeeze every last dollar out of me. Quite unlike Intuit.

Vantagens:

It does everything that I need it to do, and for far less than it's competition.

Desvantagens:

There are a couple things that could be streamlined, although they don't lessen to actual functioning of the software.

Alternativas consideradas: FreshBooks, Sage 100cloud, Wave Accounting e Xero

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: Intuit just keeps increasing the price on pretty much everything, justifying it by claiming to add features - though the added features never had any use to me. Plus, I needed to lease a number of add-ons to be able to have QBO work the way I'd expect it to.

Software anterior: FreshBooks, Sage 100cloud, Wave Accounting e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Books: Functionality and cost. I used Quickbooks-Desktop for years, but the online software that's been developed more recently has too many advantages to keep using it. I also used Xero for a few years, and liked a lot of features - but it seemed geared for a different kind of business and lacked a few things I needed. Then I tried Quickbooks Online - it was barely within my budget, but I liked the features - but then they increased the price (significantly) after only one year of using it. But Zoho has really fit the bill - all the functionality I need, and at a price that's just a fraction of QBO's.

Eric
Attorney, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 2-10 funcionários

Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

Vantagens:

I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

Desvantagens:

I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

Alternativas consideradas: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: Zoho Invoice was excellent at invoicing and tracking client expenses. However, I wanted a product that did more than those two things.

Software anterior: Zoho Invoice

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Books: I was already familiar with Zoho through the use of Zoho Writer and Zoho Invoice. It was easier to simply switch to Zoho Books, which had a familiar and pleasing user interface. Also, Zoho Books was a better buy for the money.

Jose R.
Web Developer, República Dominicana
Rede de computadores, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best invoicing / accounting tool for freelancers, period.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Zoho Books is just a fantastic tool. Coming from Freshbooks and paying a hefty fee for it I was not only limited in terms of features (and paypal support) but also somewhat bored with their lackluster interface. Zoho was great and hit all the marks for me, the interface is simple and intuitive and the price point at my scale is just unbeatable. I can't see any other accounting system after using Zoho Books.

Vantagens:

This is the best bang for buck you can get if you are a startup, an independent freelancer or just need invoicing to start. There is no other system comparable with Zoho at this price point.

Desvantagens:

There are many features I didn't test because they are out of realm for my specific needs. I am sure for others they might be important but if these were "enabled as needed" rather than always there cluttering the interface that would be better.

Nikki
Owner, Editor, and Writer, EUA
Editoras, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Efficient, affordable took that's essential for my business

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I switched to Zoho Books from FreshBooks a little over a year ago when the cost of FreshBooks became unmanageable and free options, such as Wave, did not serve my purposes. I was also looking for a cloud invoicing/expense-tracking system that was less glitchy and easier to use. Zoho Books is all of that. As a sole proprietor, the price suits my budget perfectly. Clients have told me that paying me through Zoho is much easier than paying me through FreshBooks or Wave. At tax time, it's easy to send my Profit & Loss report to my accountant. I also like that I can attach receipts to my expenses. I'm very thankful for Zoho Books and hope they continue to meet the needs of sole proprietors like me.

Vantagens:

Zoho Books is easy for me to use and much easier for my clients to use when paying me. They've given me positive feedback about their invoicing experiences. It's also affordable, which was a huge deciding factor when I switched from another cloud invoicing program.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could see when a client has "viewed" my invoice. Also, I didn't realize that listing vendors on my expenses, such as Amazon, would count as "Contacts" and use up some of my slots. I'm glad I know now and I'm rectifying it.

Alternativas consideradas: Wave Accounting e Fiverr Workspace

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: FreshBooks raised their rates to outrageous levels and gave little advance notice about it. The software was glitchy and my clients were complaining about having difficulty paying. Their system went down at least once a week, which has fortunately not happened to me yet with Zoho Books. Although FreshBooks touts their live customer support, I encountered some rather cranky people there (they were probably fed up with getting calls about the humongous price increase). I'd rather interact with a helpful Zoho support person via chat than an unpleasant FreshBooks support person by phone.

Software anterior: FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Books: Although both Wave and And.co offer free versions, I found them harder to use (particularly Wave). Clients found Wave a bit glitchy and the software was not intuitive.

Anne
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

All the functionality of QuickBooks - and more - at a much better price

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Zoho Books has everything I need to keep my books in order, bill my clients, and track my time and expenditures. I've been very happy with this product.

Vantagens:

Zoho Books does everything that QuickBooks does in a much more intuitive interface. It provides a ton of flexibility in looking at things from both accrual and cash methods, offers a free seat for my accountant, and allows me to track my time and bring it directly into my invoices. The ability to take pics of receipts and enter expenses directly from my phone app is great, too.

Desvantagens:

I wish that other software providers would wake up and realize that QB isn't the only game in town. Make it easier to integrate with Zoho, please! I've had some trouble syncing with my bank in the past and it took a while for customer service to understand what was really going on - there are some language barriers. But their CS agents do seem to try to help.

Alternativas consideradas: Quickbooks Online, Wave Accounting e Fiverr Workspace

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: Wave only allows for accrual-based accounting, which is severely limiting. Wave also makes some odd duplicate transactions when you're entering transfers and line items for invoices.

Software anterior: Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Books: Zoho books has everything QuickBooks has at a much lower price. And Wave and And.co had too many limitations.

Director of Operations, México
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11-50 funcionários

Using ZOHO Books for invoicing and payments in US Dollars and Mexican Pesos

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: use it for all client invoices and payments
also use for all vendor payments and invoice tracking of accounts payable and recieveable

Vantagens:

very easy interface with Zoho CRM and integration with online payment capabilities in both US Dollars and Mexican Pesos

Desvantagens:

the multi currency feature is sometimes glitchy in reports

Alternativas consideradas: Best Movers CRM e QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para escolher o Zoho Books: more functionality

Software anterior: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Books: much easier interface and the integration with a partner CRM program within ZOHO

Ansar
CEO, África do Sul
Serviços jurídicos, 11-50 funcionários

The best ever!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I've searched them all. Zoho is tops by far! Not only do you have full CRM integration reducing sales time by 1000's of hours (really... it's as simple Lead->Convert->Quote. Clients then pay their quote in one click thanks to Zoho!) but the product as a stand alone is far superior. The layout, quotes, invoices, automation, reports... They've thought of everything. Since we switched my business has seen radical jumps in both staff productivity and conversion rates. As a small business owner (actually it's not small anymore!), time really is money - Zoho knows how to give you both. They have truly allowed my business to grow: The service we offer is a one time only purchase by most of our clients- so we need to get it right first time and shine above our competitors!
Fresh Start Law Centre is now the leading criminal record removal firm in South Africa - Thank you Zoho!
Ansar Sykes CEO,
www.FreshStartLawCentre.co.za

Vantagens:

Everything! Mainly the level of customization available and CRM integration.

Desvantagens:

Improvement: Allow for www.payfast.co.za credit card payment integration for the South African market. In the interim, we are using unique URL's in the quotes/invoices for one click payment. But having full Zoho payment integration is better.

Rebecca
Owner, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Over 50, not an accountant & never aspired to own a small business...

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's true, but when your calling is a clear one, you are obligated to follow! Our small care giving business has employees working exclusively at customer sites. The caregivers (most also over 50 yrs. old) input their time, mileage & expenses from their smart phones. Invoicing is generally done at my laptop but can be done from my phone. The invoicing can be personalized with valuable information for our clients such as upcoming holidays, rate changes, & thank yous for allowing us to earn their business. The reporting is simple to use as is the customer support. The customer support is very knowledgeable & easy to understand. We have never experienced a wait time either. We tried another accounting package our first year of business & found it too cumbersome & not user friendly for those of us with only basic accounting skills. Zoho was recommended by our professional accountant & business advisor. Zoho has greatly simplified our invoicing, reporting, & customer account related tasks, so that we can focus on senior care giving where our gifts are strong. Thanks, Zoho!
-R. Ford, Owner of The Merry Marthas, LLC

Vantagens:

- Phone based app & laptop s-ware are EZ to use.

Desvantagens:

Don't quite understand how to customize an invoice, save it & use it for monthly billing. Sometimes, I have to play around with the invoice to get all of the detail needed to print. For example, it is not readily apparent how to display the dates for which each expense is incurred on the invoice. Not having a copy of our company's data stored on our system makes me nervous so we keep paper back ups. Surely there is a better contingency plan of which we could take advantage.

Daniel
Daniel
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Why limit yourself to just Books?

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

I think Zoho Books is on par with all the other bookkeeping software, but what is even better is how it integrates with all of the other Zoho products. I have had to integrate SFDC with ZenDesk and other solutions and what a pain! The fact that books integrate with their CRM with their Desk app is wonderful. This does everything you need from creating invoices to managing expenses and accounts. Very easy to use and full-featured. It is a definite must for small businesses that are looking for a robust affordable solution that might also need a CRM (look at zoho one).

Desvantagens:

With any bookkeeping software, there is a learning curve. Not always the easiest, but certainly worth it. Once you get all of your accounts set up you'll need to make sure you get all of your payment processes in place. Which is nice once it's ready because people can simply pay from click on an invoice. My only complaint would be how certain things don't flow as easily as I would like to start off with. But once you get it figured out it's pretty easy and will save you tons of head aches when time goes on.

Sanjay
Owner,
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho Books: Accounting software for Sma and Medium Enterprise

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall good software for small and medi enterprise with good features.

Vantagens:

Zoho books is cloud based accounting software with many impressive features. Below are the pros of ZOHO Books 1. Zoho comes with many inbuilt accounting software features like inventory management, Payroll processing, Sales and Purchase booking etc. 2. Can be integrated with your online shoping websites like shopify, woocommerce and many more. 3. Automatc recurring expense booking like depreciation, monthly rent etc. 4. Zoho has rebust cloud technology and provides 99.99% downtime, also provides top security for your data protection. 5. In cloud based software there is negligible risk of data loss as service provider regularly takes backup of data. 6. Cloud based software are are far better than DOS based or windows based softwares. 7. Zoho books is available with reasonable price compared to other cloud based software.

Desvantagens:

1.As compared to Quickbooks online many features are missing. 2.Disadvantage of cloud based software is it becomes difficult to shift to windows based software as data can not be transferred easily. 3. Zoho attracts consumer by quoting very less fees for 1st year but from next years there is steep increase in charges.

Mike
Mike
Owner, GB
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great solution.. but not for everyone

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I used Zoho Books for my own practice for 3 years+for a few of my Clients. It's fast and reliable, and developers are improving it very regularly - adding new features constantly.
I would highly recommend using it especially in the businesses that would also use other software from Zoho-like e-mail or CRM-they're well priced and are extremely cost-effective.

Vantagens:

Zoho Books is lightning fast-miles ahead of the competition if it comes to the speed of the software. The actual user experience is very close to the desktop software. Another good feature is its customizability - you'll find a plethora of options with Zoho, obviously designed with advanced reporting tools that come with Zoho Suite in mind. What's important - importing and exporting stuff from Zoho is also very simple - that comes in handy if you want to switch to another software from Zoho, you'll be able to do it-most counterparts allow you to migrate data only partly. Importing journals-extremely important feature-works flawlessly.

Desvantagens:

No integrated payroll functionality - small flaw, as you can easily import journals from the software of your choice. Average bank reconciliation - filtering records is difficult, custom sorting as well. No itegrated CIS solution. No reporting directly to HMRC.

Finance Manager, Gana
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

"Zoho Books"; Accounting made easy.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been in the field of finance and accounting for quite a couple of time now and have tested many accounting softwares. I finally landed on Zoho Books and my experience with this software is amazingly outstanding in its results and ease of use.

Vantagens:

It's very effective and efficient in its operations. Zoho Books perform splendid task as expected. The BRS statement is also an amazing feature I enjoy mostly on this software as it prints clearly all required details as expected.

Desvantagens:

For the fact that the little shortcomings are prevalent regarding the usage of this software, its benefits cannot be outweighed. The only problem i think is with this software is for the fact that you must be familiar with the accounting terms as a new user to be able to effectively use the function to the fullest benefits. A learning or help pop ups when added to the features will be of help especially to new users