Avaliações do TIMEDOCK

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre TIMEDOCK

Pare de correr atrás das folhas de ponto! Atualize a solução de folhas de ponto móveis para automatizar o controle de assistência dos funcionários.

Saiba mais sobre o TIMEDOCK

Exibindo 37 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Jesse S.
IT
  • Avaliado em 20/06/2016

"A great solution, with the absolute best support"

Comentários: My support experience is what keeps me with TimeDock. It has the features we absolutely must have right now.

Vantagens: The ability to have multiple Jobs (Projects) and Roles (Activities). Scanning in with the badges works great. The reports are also very good.

Desvantagens: Lack of automatic reporting is a pain. The worst problem right now is that I cannot give web-view access to office personnel who need to be able to run reports without being allowed to make changes.
The things that may force us to move to another solution would be:
-biometric clocking
-different levels of web-view access
-ability of a Team Leader to perform a worker-review after all workers have clocked out or perform the review at any time - no time adjustments; just the ability to adjust their Activities and time spent on each one.

por TIMEDOCK em 20/06/2016

Thank you for such a thoughtful review! We really appreciate the request for features and in particular reporting is something we wish to extend significantly. This year we're re-inventing the underlying architecture that will become the foundation of more advanced reporting and other features. We aren't a huge company and so it may take us some time, but if you could bear with us then we'll surely impress!

Some of the features you mention that are also on our minds:
1. Advanced reporting
2. Restricted role-based access
3. Team leader access to historical data
4. API integrations with third party software

A couple features that we have decided against:
1. Biometric on mobile (at least until the technology improves).
2. Manual entries on the mobile app. This one is a big decision for us! We strongly believe that if managers can make manual entries from the mobile app then it will undermine the real-time aspect and they would revert to filling in hours later in the week.

Samantha P.
Arborist
Serviços meio ambientais, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/12/2016

"Very convenient. "

Comentários: We started this system since October 2016, It is very easy to use, no need to install or buy any extra machine. Just hand phone can work up. Overall this system is good, just need to improve the GPS detection.

Vantagens: No need to buy a extra machine, just like a mobile app. Staff can scan in on site. Can check from phone how many staff had scanned in and out.

Desvantagens: GPS detection sometime no working.

por TIMEDOCK em 28/12/2016

Thank you Samantha for the valuable feedback!

GPS for mobile devices is a tricky topic, especially because we don't want to block the user from scanning employees if the GPS hasn't received a signal yet.

We have an article on the topic here:

With decent phones and crew-based scanning (as opposed to individual employees clocking) you should see upwards of 80% success rate on the GPS reading, which is great as a deterrent and for spot-checking.

Of course, we're always trying to improve the situation!

Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected] and we can see if we can improve your GPS situation.

Kind regards,

TimeDock

• Avaliado em 28/12/2016
Natalie W.
Engenharia civil, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2016

"Good product, but enhancements could result in a great product"

Comentários: I am a new Timedock user. We have approximately 30 staff recording their hours using Timedock every day. It is a fantastic tool for recording the different job site they are at, it is very easy to download the information to our payroll system for calculating their earnings. The biggest downfall with Timedock is its reporting tools - they are too limited. For my purpose, I need to be able to set the parameters of the information I want reports on, rather than choosing from a pre-determined list.

Vantagens: The easy access
Transferring information to payroll

Desvantagens: The reporting

• Avaliado em 05/12/2016
Conrad K.
Sales Representative
  • Avaliado em 05/06/2018

"TIMEDOCK has completely helped track employee hours and is by far the easiest app out there. "

Comentários: TIMEDOCK is an ideal software for companies that need to clock in/out from there phones. Very ideal if that's the case.

Vantagens: This app is so easy. Even when a new hire is aboard it generally takes around 10 minutes to explain once.

Desvantagens: We have never had any time card issues using this app. There's really nothing I can point my finger to that I would change.

• Avaliado em 05/06/2018
Kelly C.
Business Owner
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/08/2018

"Timedock is a good time keeping device for us "

Comentários: mostly time keeping for staff

Vantagens: Time Dock is a simple & effective time keeping & monitoring device for us. Its simple to use.
It's easy to generate new employee, and remove old employee cards. monitor breaks, and manage tasks etc.

Desvantagens: There have been a few times logs were missing, due to a connection issue. For the most part time dock does what we need it to do. We only require very basic services in this area, although I understand time dock can do much more than we need.

• Avaliado em 01/08/2018
Emily S.
Extended Day Program
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2017

"Timedock is quick and easy to use. "

Vantagens: It is easily accessible. The layout is clear and if there are ever questions I have about something in the program, customer support can be directly messaged.

Desvantagens: Sometimes updates happen without notification. It is however helpful to have that personal technical support to navigate through the update.

• Avaliado em 08/05/2017
Megan F.
Receptionist
  • Avaliado em 02/11/2016

"Fantastic!"

Comentários: Customer Service has been great! When we started to use TimeDock, everyone we had spoken to were patient, kind and informative. The update has made things much easier for us regarding jobs and employees.

Vantagens: How easy it is to use and the helpful responses from customer service.

Desvantagens: Before the update, the employees weren't in last name alphabetical order.
But it's all fixed now.

• Avaliado em 02/11/2016
Karl G.
Operations Manager
  • Avaliado em 01/07/2016

"TD Feedback"

Comentários: Timedock has been awesome from the start and only gets better by the week.. :)
Took a while for some end users to initially grasp TD for a while but now enjoy using it..

Vantagens: The simplicity of using and the accuracy of the data from end to end

Desvantagens: Definitely needing to retrieve better reporting and to have the ability to use different options where and when necessary.
Its definately holding us back at times on some functions/options we would like to see and use.

• Avaliado em 01/07/2016
Melinda S.
Bens de consumo, 2-10 funcionários

"Pocket clock machine"

Comentários: I used to do overtime the old fashion way. You know clock machine and clock cards and then there is power failures and load shedding. Meaning your employees can not put their exact time for starting and ending work. But now, since using the Timedock system it plain sailing all the way. I've got Timedock on most of my devices and whether I am at the office or on the road. My employees are clocked in and out on the dot. Thank you so much Timedock for saving me time and a lot of unnecessary queries.

Vantagens: It is so user friendly, and it saves my time on capturing overtime. I used to spend a lot of time that I could have used on doing something else more productively.

Desvantagens: Could be a little bit less expensive maybe. Considering our low currency value. But otherwise there are no cons that I can think of.

por TIMEDOCK em 20/06/2016

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It's really great to hear we've made such a positive change for your organisation :)

Kathy W.
Accounts/Administration
Automotivo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/09/2019

"TIMESAVING"

Comentários: We are very happy with Timedock and the information it provides to us. We wanted to know what time staff were arriving and leaving and this system gives us that information in an easy format.

Vantagens: I like the fact I can just log in and I can see what hours and days the staff have worked. Its really good if Im not here and a staff member has been away sick, and no one has told me, as I can see that they have not scanned in on a particular day. It easy to navigate around and you can get a weekly view as well as daily. Very effective in giving us the information we want, which is why we purchased it.

Desvantagens: There really isn't anything I can think of that I don't like.

• Avaliado em 04/09/2019
Elizabeth M.
  • Avaliado em 23/09/2015

"Perfect fit"

Comentários: Originally we needed TimeDock to save processing time and cost associated with producing payroll each week. The secondary benefit has been to allow us to see in real time what's going on with every employee in the field. Our staff are unsupervised, going from customer location to customer location. At the time of scanning in and out, TimeDock allows us to verify where they are and at what times, and it's nearly impossible for employees to circumvent that accountability. Each customer is uniquely "tagged" with their own QR code and depending on the work being performed, that is also identified (different compensation rates depending on work performed). This is easily uploaded and used to generate payroll each week. A GIGANTIC time-saver! If ever we need to substantiate to a customer our presence at their home, TD now provides a tertiary benefit of not only the scanned time, but also the GPS stamp. Great product. **Support has been very good** We are in TX, USA and even though TimeDock staff are in NZ, between email and phone all has worked well. My learning curve was a little long, probably only because I am so busy with the day to day I didn't dive into it very deeply early on. Now though I've mastered it and could not be happier.

• Avaliado em 23/09/2015
Julia C.
Bens de consumo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/06/2016

"TIMEDOCK for small business"

Comentários: We are a very small business (12 employees) and were facing a large cash out put to replace an old time clock that had broken. TIMEDOCK was the perfect solution for us because it is very affordable and was easily molded to our needs in a short amount of time.
TIMEDOCK has the best customer support. They are generous with their time in helping with initial set up and working though learning the program.

Vantagens: The software is very easy to learn and teach to others. I also appreciate the versatility of the software. I love that the software is web based and can be accessed from any computer with internet access.

Desvantagens: I can't think of one negative with the software. Any issues I had with the software were taken care of by customer support within a short period of time.

• Avaliado em 22/06/2016
Sabah H.
Secretary
Roupa e moda, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 02/06/2017

"Easy to use on phone, tablet. "

Comentários: Many hours saved not having to count hours and total pay for employees

Vantagens: Very convenient, exactly what a small company needs !!! Bar code can be printed on any color paper.

Desvantagens: Not being able to delete employee and then later adding them......... After the last update, nothing.

• Avaliado em 02/06/2017
Sandy B.
  • Avaliado em 27/09/2017

"Amazing support from Le-roy and user friendly software helps administration of Time sheets etc"

Comentários: Saves me time working out hours/time on individual time sheets and also saves time with export into the payroll. We are using Job Costing now because of this system.

Vantagens: Easy to use once you know your way round it. Like the fact we can print our own cards too. Easy to install on phones.

Desvantagens: Chasing guys when they forget to sign in/out - almost like they need a reminder sent to their phones.

por TIMEDOCK em 27/09/2017

Thank you Sandy!

A smart reminder, based on commonly worked hours, sounds like a worthy feature to add!

Really glad you're finding TimeDock very useful.

Kind regards,
Le-roy

• Avaliado em 27/09/2017
David T.
Project manager
  • Avaliado em 21/11/2017

"Timedock system has worked perfectly for our construction company. Leroy has been very responsive."

Vantagens: Easy of use for the employees clocking in
Speed of system
Simple app design provides only what is needed
Has saved 4 hrs per week per supervisor vs paper time
Time card accuracy

Desvantagens: Reporting - wish there was something similar to excel pivot table available where we could create a custom report with layout our payroll person was used to seeing on the paper payroll we previously used. Our work around is exporting to CSV file, importing into excel, create pivot table of the data.

• Avaliado em 21/11/2017
Deryck A.
  • Avaliado em 24/11/2016

"very happy but too expensive for us"

Comentários: unfortunately we dont work with usd so for us to fork out over R600 a month for this is way too expensive, all i use it for is to capture the ins and outs of the staff, if i could get the same type app just to do that with the backoffice to correct things id be happy. my payroll software only cost me R180 pm so to have an app to do less work costing me R420 more doesnt seem to balance, If you could deal with me direct and make a deal in some other way, like an in office app that stores clock in and outs to my Google+ or drive cloud im willing to pay the R600 once off for that and trust me ill sell it better that way than this current way. My problem is that if i cannot find something by year end i will be needing to cancel Timedock and thats a pity cos I really like the basic mobile use and the simple office pc side. See if you can help

• Avaliado em 24/11/2016
Michael C.
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/11/2016

"Great for small construction companies "

Comentários: We have been using time dock for over a year now and we love it! Some of the guys were resistant at first but everyone has adjusted now. GPS is great to keep everyone honest. There is a link you can share with employees so they can see there hours. Support has not been necessary because it all works smoothly.

Vantagens: easy to use makes payroll supper easy!

Desvantagens: nothing

• Avaliado em 03/11/2016
Benoit D.
Process manager
  • Avaliado em 23/01/2018

"We use that at our carpentry to evaluate the labourcost on our projects."

Vantagens: The easiness of the application, easy to explain to new workers, and the fact it's in direct and GPS linked

Desvantagens: The fact you can not scan same activities on multiple project. The fact the fact the more workers you have the more it cost for you. It would be interesting to have a package price per year, with one Invoice

• Avaliado em 23/01/2018
Marle S.
Office manager
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/06/2016

"LOVE my TIMEDOCK"

Comentários: Have used TIMEDOCK for several months now, as a contract worker I find it very easy to keep track of my hours this way, just clock in & out when I do hours. And at the end of the week my pdf timesheet is ready to be sent for payment.

Vantagens: Ease of use and time saving

Desvantagens: Took a little while for me to get my head around what the difference was between "works" and "tasks" and how its used

• Avaliado em 24/06/2016
Tina M.
Administrative
  • Avaliado em 29/11/2017

"Good"

Vantagens: Time Doc is very easy to understand and use. It is easy for the guys in the field to clock employees in and out.

Desvantagens: There really is not anything that I would consider a con. The reports could be a little bit more easier to customize.

• Avaliado em 29/11/2017
John A.
Managing Director

"Positive"

Comentários: Cons:
Still things to develop that would benefit our company
Pro
Leroy is willing to work with us to see how we can incorporate our requirements into there system
After a small learning period we have now reduced our time keeping recording to a much shorter period. I recommend exporting to Excel and manipulating the data to give you a better understanding of what is happening and easier to import into payroll. There is still small changes we would like to see and look forward to spending more time with Leroy to implement these.

• Fonte da avaliação
  • Avaliado em 21/03/2016
Raphael D.
project Manager
  • Avaliado em 21/03/2019

"Time documenting"

Comentários: Super costumer care and great app

Vantagens: The app is amazing it has helped me reduce so much of my time and time keeping is keaner.

Desvantagens: nothing really i think it suits our needs

• Avaliado em 21/03/2019
Janna H.
EDP Director
  • Avaliado em 21/03/2016

"We've been using Timedock for over a year. It's easy to use and the customer service is amazing!"

Comentários: Timedock is easy to use and can be used to track time and attendance for many things. We use Timedock to log hours that students use our before and after school program but could very easily use it to track employee work time as well. Timedock has cut the time it takes to bill families that use our program in half if not more than that. Any questions or errors that we have encountered, which has been very few, were answered and fixed very quickly. I am extremely happy with this system!

Brice M.
  • Avaliado em 20/03/2017

"Some Features Missing "

Comentários: Would like to see the ability to add company logo or position of the employee to the ID card. Would also to be able to have employees login with some type of pin system. Other than that its a very easy to use system.

por TIMEDOCK em 05/09/2017

A card designer would be a great feature to have in the future! However at this stage a PIN system does not align with our goals for the product as being as contactless as possible. Nevertheless we really appreciate this feedback :)

• Avaliado em 20/03/2017
Simon L.
2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2016

"Best App for managing staff"

Comentários: We start to use timedock 3 months ago. It help me to manage my staff and tracking down their work. I love the GPS function. It tells you where you staff has been.

• Avaliado em 21/06/2016