Paycor

Web Developer
Segurança pública, 13-50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help. Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it. Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Vantagens: *Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour. *The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly. *Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great. *Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Desvantagens: *Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all. *Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it. *Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

Gets the job done, with little followup

Avaliado em 14/01/2020
Jim B.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This really gets the job done well and we are able to track several areas of organizational allocations and tax tracking which we were not able to track with another popular software. Once a change is made, I can be assured it will come over in the run properly.

Vantagens: Much of the software is quite intuitive. I have used other payroll software as well, but this simply makes sense. General area for profile, pay, deductions, with several areas for specifically coding org codes and working with allocations. It seems to be able to do what we need. Questions are dealt with fairly quickly, although during tax time the wait for a live person can be 15-20 minutes.

Desvantagens: We had set up several different codes for 401(k), which the software did not combine for a total amount, so it was necessary to manually track for a couple employees. This was unfortunate, but didn't affect us too bad. The report writing is better than many companies I have worked with.

por Paycor em 16/01/2020

Hi Jim - thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor is intuitive and easy to use. Have a wonderful day!

Overall a Helpful Product For our Business

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Kristin H.
Human Resources Specialist
Consultório médico, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I really like the Perform HR. Also, whenever I have to call the support team, they've always been very friendly and helpful.

Vantagens: I like that each employee has their own profile where we can store all of their information including performance reviews, disciplinary action, compensation information...everything is right there that I need for the employee. It's pretty simple to use, too.

Desvantagens: The Time and Attendance feature was most challenging for me to learn and navigate, but once I got it, after numerous calls and emails from support, I understand it better and it's fine. Figuring out how to run reports was most challenging for me.

Mostly positive experience with NimbleSchedule

Avaliado em 15/10/2015
Sara V.
Nursing Supervisor/Scheduler
Consultório médico
2.5/5
3.5/5
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: In general, I am very happy with this product as the person putting together the schedules!
It is easy to see when requests are put in, and it is nice that our nurses can easily pick up shifts and we do not have to deal as much with filling in open shifts.
It is very helpful that we cannot double book an employee - I'm sure that has saved me countless times.
I have had a good experience with Nimble for the most part.

Desvantagens: Occasionally when our employees look at the month view of their schedule, the program switches days and patient accounts. This is the biggest flaw we have encountered.
It is also sometimes a pain to enter shift times, though that is becoming less of a hassle as I am becoming more comfortable with the program.
On holidays, it is great that they are all entered so we cannot forget what day the holidays are, but I have found that the system also blocks out all employees as "unavailable" on every holiday. This has caused some confusion and made those days a little bit harder to deal with.
I have also noticed that it is possible to double book a shift - something that we have to watch for closely but it is also helpful when we are setting up mentor shifts where we actually intentionally double book!
One last thing - it is hard (depending on account label colors) to print visible calendars.

Used for clocking in and out and scheduling.

Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Ethan K.
Dental Assistant
Hospitais e Saúde, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: When it works, it works great. Allows for clocking in and clocking out with ease. When scheduling lately, the program has some bugs that they need to work out.

Vantagens: I like that you are able to easily clock in and out for shifts as well as schedule the employees for future dates.

Desvantagens: After Ximble got bought out by a different company (Paycor), the online scheduling function has a glitch where you cannot "edit" scheduled times. It does not change the time on the schedule and you have to delete the old schedule and create a whole new one. Wastes a lot of time for me.

Easy to use and affordable timekeeping app

Avaliado em 14/12/2019
Iwa S.
Transporte marítimo, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Best option for the price- I have looked all over and Paycor was by far the most affordable. I wanted as simple as possible and this was perfect!

Vantagens: This app is SO EASY to use and for employees to figure out! Saves me tons of time when it comes to reviewing hours and getting payroll done.

Desvantagens: I wish there was a way to allow employees to edit their own hours without making them an administrator.... maybe something that would flag it so I could approve or verify?

por Paycor em 17/12/2019

Hi Iwa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor is easy to use and saves you time. I've also passed along your feedback to the appropriate team in regards to employees editing their hours. Have a wonderful day!

Great software product for employees!

Avaliado em 13/01/2020
Tania J.
Account Manager
Indústria farmacêutica, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Employees that have access to paycor also have flexibility to looking at their timecards and other important company-worker related information. Would definitely recommend for any type of organization to utilize.

Vantagens: Great tool to track when you clock in/clock out of work and managing time sheets and other benefits you have within your organization. It is easy to login to and see the breakdown of your paystubs. The software is intuitive and a huge asset to employees in any type of workplace.

Desvantagens: The ability that employees have to manage their personal information is lacking. For simple updates on your profile you typically have to go through the user administrator which is usually your HR person at your organization.

por Paycor em 16/01/2020

Hi Tania - Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor's app is a huge asset to employees and easy to use. Have a wonderful day!

Decent, easy to use software

Avaliado em 01/11/2019
James D.
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Paycor has saved my business hundreds of dollars on labor and supplies, and has drastically slowed down the phone calls that the payroll department has to deal with from employees

Vantagens: The user interface on the workers portal is very easy to use. Employees are able to see their Check Stubs, a breakdown of their pay and deductions, and even their benefits

Desvantagens: The biggest complaint we have is that employees must sign in every time they open the app. It doesn't allow them to stay signed in, or even for autocomplete to fill out the login info

por Paycor em 04/11/2019

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor's interface is easy to use. We value your feedback so we've shared your comments with the team. Have a wonderful day!

Never Had a Problem

Avaliado em 10/12/2019
Mary grace S.
Social Media Specialist
Restaurantes, 501-1000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall, Paycor does what it should do, but does not have the ease of use that I have come to expect from HR softwares.

Vantagens: My favorite part of this software is the customize homepage feature so I can prioritize the information I'm seeing when I first open the page.

Desvantagens: The thing that I like the least is the ease of navigation. It's not incredibly intuitive to figure out, even for a person whose job it is to be on a computer, using new software all the time. I've wasted quite a bit of time looking for things that should be easier to find. It's possible that it wasn't organized the right way by our HR team, though.

por Paycor em 13/12/2019

Hi Mary,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that you're able to easily customize the homepage with Paycor. Have a great day!

Paycor Functionality

Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Clarissia S.
payroll administrator
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 501-1000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: My experience has been positive. Personally I have had no complaints

Vantagens: Makes payroll easier to process for the employees and also for the employee to keep up with benefits and pay stubs easily

Desvantagens: the deskop version is different than the phone app. Which makes it difficult to use for some employees

por Paycor em 06/12/2019

Hi Clarissia,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that payroll processing is easier with Paycor. Have a wonderful day!

Payroll software that meets business needs

Avaliado em 27/08/2019
HR Coordinator
Educação superior, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Vantagens: The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Desvantagens: I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

Easy to use payroll software

Sheryl L.
Controller
Plástico, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Vantagens: Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Desvantagens: There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Best Payroll System

Kathy M.
Seguros, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Vantagens: Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Desvantagens: While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

Avaliado em 26/10/2017
Janel V.
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones. The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience. Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise. Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Desvantagens: The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far. Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read. I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information. The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature. A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick! Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Avaliado em 04/11/2016
Ty W.
CTO
51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.
QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.
Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.
Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Vantagens: Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:

Desvantagens: Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desk

Good software solution with room for growth

Avaliado em 21/09/2019
Jennifer S.
Manager, Human Resources
Organização cívica e social, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall I think it is a great business solution and time saver. The information captured and stored is very helpful for reporting and I am able to instantly generate useful information. I also appreciate that they are consistently making improvements and evolving the software to best meet the needs of their clients. There are options available to make suggestions and follow them along the process of review through implementation.

Vantagens: We use multiple features within the Paycor platform ( payroll, benefits enrollment, time and attendance and reporting . I find them all to be helpful, although, some are better functioning than others. For payroll processing and new hire onboarding Paycor has been a great solution. All I need to enter upon hiring a new person is their name and email and the onboarding process is initiated. Our employee information is now more up-to-date and accurate not to mention the time that is saved with manual entry.

Desvantagens: For us the attendant solution and customer support would be areas for improvement. We have a non-standard set up for time and attendance which causes some confusion and manual entry. Although, I typically can get a hold of customer support within a few minutes many times I find explaining our problem and getting it resolved takes several emails and can take days/weeks. Additionally I find having dedicated tech-support to be more cumbersome then general support. Most times I find our individual contact is not available and there is a decent amount of turnover making dedicated team members seem irrelevant.

Payroll, Attendance Tracking & Benefits Made Easy!

Avaliado em 19/02/2015
Ensino fundamental e médio
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: It's hard to pick out a single thing. The ease of the payroll processing is so nice. I really like that I can access the employee record from the pay data grid. This gives the ability to view an employee's earnings and deductions, figure out what might need to be adjusted, make the adjustment right in the pay data grid, and recalculate the check!
The time and attendance is a great tool for tracking time off and scheduling different leaves for our staff, and it's easy to make a change to the reason or day if needed. The HR piece of Paycor has simplified things for me in that I have changed our benefits to an online enrollment (fabulous). I've utilized the forms and documents section for a central location to refer all employees to, and the company news lets me put time sensitive materials on there.
Paycor has been very easy to work with and extremely helpful. I like having a specialist for each piece of the product; I can call and present my problem without having to be passed to five different departments. They are prompt in resolving my problem and very courteous.

Desvantagens: I would like to have the ability to create quizzes to send out to employees that can be tracked on their employee records. I currently use the surveys for some of this but wish there was more functionality with the surveys. We are now using the performance review portion, and I wish there was a way to exclude the weights since we don't use them, although I did find a workaround.

Not just the product, the employees care!

Avaliado em 25/10/2016
HR Specialsit
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Paycor has exceeded my expectations time and time again. The customer service is fantastic! Having a dedicated specialist for each application makes things so easy when I have a question. This saves time on having to ask the question and risk being transferred to someone else. My specialists are always so kind and helpful, they are very patient and do all they can to help me. Paycor is also a company that listens to the customers. Not all companies have the same needs but with Paycor you have the ability to make suggestions for changes and they really do monitor these and make changes. Every quarter they have updates of things they have changed or improved. It is nice to have a company that strives to make it customers jobs easier. The software itself is easy to navigate and use. I have found the reporting feature to be of great value. I have several reports that need to be customized, this includes the order of the columns, adding formulas and sub-strings, to detailed employee information. My specialist helped me create a report for our workers compensation audit which saved me over 8 hours of work! I have also been able to customize reports that I need to run once a year, it is so nice to just be able to go in an hit "run report" and it's done. Paycor also saved me a lot of time and concern last year with the 1095 forms. My specialist worked with me to ensure all the information was correct and then Paycor took care of the rest. What a relief that was, I didn' t have to worry about missing any deadlines or mailings. If you aren't using a payroll provider or you are looking for a different one I would strongly encourage you to contact Paycor as they are definitely a top notch company!

Vantagens: The ability to run custom reports, the ease of the software

time saver and very user friendly!

Avaliado em 02/11/2016
Alison B.
Administrative Accountant
Emprego e contratação, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have greatly enjoyed the features that Paycor Perform has to offer. Using this system, I have been able to save hours of work every week in my processing of payroll and maintenance of employee records. The system is easy to understand and navigate. Our payroll specialist has always been there to help answer questions and guide us through new processes. I also love all the reporting options that are available. I can customize and share reports with others in my department. I also love that I can schedule reports to run and e-mail out. The HR module has greatly helped streamline our benefit and and HR management. Employees are able to view and manager their own profiles, which again saves a lot of time. Overall, I have been very happy with Paycor Perform and the benefits it has provided to our company.

Vantagens: Ease of use, accessibility, integartion between modules and some options for customization

Desvantagens: There are areas of reporting and employee record set up that I wish i could customize more. also, we tend to have disruption in our scheduled reporting when there is a Quarterly Update. Also, the implementation process was bumpy at times in terms of time frams and communications, but at the end we were very happy with the product

Great Product

Lisa M.
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We have been able to better track our payroll and labor allocation. It integrates with our benefits program and cuts down on input. Audits go smoother with the reports that we are able to generate; both the pre-made reports and the report generator. I was a little aprehensive when I came into this position. It was quite abruptly and with little training, but I have come to really like this program and it makes my job run a little smoother.

Vantagens: The product is easy to use. They have great tutorials to help you with areas you are not familiar with. If you need to call in, the customer service is exceptional. They are always friendly and work to the resolution of the call.

Desvantagens: Navigation between the areas is a little rough. There are times that I have to maneuver to another area for information and once the information is obtained, I have to maneuver back to the area I was in. If all the areas could be interconnected that would be helpful. Also, it would be helpful to designate hours and pay to a department. Currently, all hours and or pay have to be allocated to the different departments.

Paycor Perform is my first system of this type

Avaliado em 21/06/2018
Dione J.
Payroll/Admin Asst
Filantropia, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Aside from the following issues, I've had some very friendly & helpful service. I do not have other experience with programs/companies like this to compare functionality/quality so it is really difficult for me to discern some of the ratings.
1) Some people in the same departmental/hr vs t&a vs payroll areas do things differently so if your rep is busy and doesn't respond to your e-mails for a week, a new person does not understand some of your functions. 2) I've had trouble with my reporting features not providing correct information and it worries me that there might be even more higher priority type items that are also not reporting or working correctly. 3) The two sides are not cohesive, such as calling someone a manager on one side and a supervisor on the other. I like that you can make them two different people, but calling them different names is confusing.

Vantagens: Almost always receive friendly helpful service. There are many options for customization. Mostly an easy to read and use interface.

Desvantagens: If you don't set it up, some of the additional benefit/functions are very difficult to understand. I often have trouble setting up various items and would like to have a preview/test button before I share something to everyone, etc. The "OK" button after punching in/out is causing many double punches from people pressing Enter on their keyboards. Many employees complained for the lack of insight & instruction to the changes on this when they were made and do not think this particular interface is user friendly.

Great Customer Service!

Avaliado em 26/10/2016
Jennifer S.
Controller
13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The online Paycor platform is user-friendly and intuitive. Anyone who has worked in any type of payroll environment would find the platform easy to navigate with very little instruction. There are features that I do find to be superior to ADP, the payroll service I have previously used. I like how the employees are organized and the ease with which I can navigate from employee to employee. I also like the payroll process itself and how pre-post reports are available much more quickly than similar reports were available to me when using ADP. Finally, and most importantly, the customer service\support is far superior to ADP. With ADP, there was a customer service line to call and you would be routed to the first available representative. Sometimes you would get a very helpful, knowledgeable person. However, sometimes you wouldn't. And you would never get the same person twice, even if you had to call in again regarding the same issue. So, you would have to waste time either explaining again or giving the rep your case number to look up and wait while they review case notes. And they were not allowed to provide their direct contact information; you always had to call the main number and take the representative you got. But with Paycor, you have a dedicated representative that you can reach via e-mail or phone. This saves so much time for everyone because they already know about your business and your payroll and can help quickly and easily. Also, if an issue you have had before arises again, you don't have to explain it all over again to a new person. I have only been working with Paycor for about 4 weeks now and I am already completely satisfied with my experience.

Vantagens: Ease of use, intuitive, presentation of database information

Desvantagens: Cannot delete many things once they have been put in. For example, I made a mistake on someone's direct deposit record. I chose the incorrect deduction code on a direct deposit. I could not change the field once it was populated and saved. So, I had to turn that direct deposit off and enter the new correct information in a separate record. Would have been much easier to be able to edit that deduction code on the existing record.

Paycor's a vital element for the efficient management of human talent from the web

Avaliado em 20/12/2018
Cesar C.
Docente asociado
Gestão da educação, 501-1000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The organization has optimized from the work per hour required in reality, as the development of data that allow you to optimize the preparation of the payroll and therefore the accounting and finance of the company. In addition to the Paycor applicant tracking system, the company has been able to optimize its recruitment and selection of qualified personnel.

Vantagens: The software is very useful because its integrated tools provide me with a virtual environment to manage from its graphical interface the assistance of the staff, as their time of stay in the premises, in addition the graphics tool allows me to generate basic inputs for the construction of the reports that the other instances of the organization require in terms of the need for personnel and the preparation of the payroll. It is very good because it is also compatible with several operating systems such as Mac OS, independent operating system, Windows 8.

Desvantagens: The difficulty has been in reaching the precision levels of automating the tracking of employee hours based on their actual work hours in the company and although administrators can configure workflows and distribute permissions to several users according to the roles, his workstation is cumbersome at the system level to translate all those variations of the programming that the tool has with reality.

HR in the Cloud

Avaliado em 03/09/2018
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Políticas públicas, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Moving from ADP was a vast improvement, even with the note cons. Paycor is comparatively modern and offers a more robust platform for HR needs in the cloud. Employee satisfaction with recording time, leave, and access to forms and legal documents improved dramatically with Paycor.

Vantagens: It offers broad coverage of HR needs, including tracking time and leave, payroll processing, access to legal forms and employee files, etc. Paycor has seen marked improvement over the years I've been using it, now sporting a useful dashboard that presents the most-needed information at a glance. I like that when I log on I'm immediately presented with my leave balances, the date of my next paycheck, and access to the individuals that report to me. The Paycor interface is easy to navigate, place oft-accessed categories in logical places. Coming from ADP, Paycor was a huge step forward in functionality and ease of use.

Desvantagens: While the worksheet for entering leave and time worked has been redesigned, the employee management area (where a supervisor approves leave, time cards, and tracks employee projects) remains dated and does not match the rest of the site. The form for recording employee progress toward goal completion and completing employee reviews allows only three types of fields, lacks conditional logic, and does not port employee entries to the supervisor rating form. These areas need a lot of work before Paycor becomes a true one-stop shop for our HR needs.

Paycor Perform truly Performs

Avaliado em 01/08/2018
Ken P.
HR Director
Consultório médico, 1001-5000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Paycor is rich in functionality. It does a great job in time keeping and has performed for payroll flawlessly once the bugs were worked out (which are inevitable when converting to a new system). Just about everything can be tweaked and changed to conform to a companies policies. You can drill down deep to give customized access to companies, groups, and even individuals in that you can assign a group to an individual, then customize their unique profile to give them access to the specific functions they need. The reporting is about as complete as you could want. There are standard reporting templates for just about anything you need, then you can customize these or build from scratch and keep the reports you want to use on a regular basis. Their help desk people are amazing and respond quickly with solutions. They are not hesitant to bring in other help desk employees if the answer is outside of their knowledge base.

Desvantagens: Because the program is so rich in features, sometimes you need to use the 'Help' features to learn how to do something new, or refresh yourself. The 'Help' feature leaves a lot to be desired. When you search a feature, you usually get mostly questions from other users and even if you are very specific on what you are searching for, you often have to dig through a few pages to find your solution.