Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Act!

O Act! inclui gerenciamento dinâmico de pipeline de vendas e automação de marketing robusta, que fazem dele o melhor conjunto de ferramentas para pequenas e médias empresas.

Saiba mais sobre o Act!

Exibindo 630 avaliações

Thomas O.
Director, Business Development
Indústria farmacêutica, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/05/2018

"Love the ease of use for both entering data and retrieving info"

Comentários: I use it to track my clients and prospects and I can tell anyone the last time I made contact, what that was - letter, Email, Phone Call, etc. and it allows me to connect important info to any of my clients, prospects, friends and family.

Vantagens: The fact that I was able to use the product immediately with no instruction was a great pro. Entering data and retrieving info about a client is easy, and building history of calls, Email messages, letters in a record is great.

Desvantagens: I am not happy with support as all they do is provide a fix when there is a problem, but not direction in how to build reports or use other functionality. I have had to fix the same problem with direction from their service group several times. If I ask for help with reports they tell me I need to find a consultant for that.

• Avaliado em 07/05/2018
Paul B.
Managing Director
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/10/2019

"A GOOD STABLE BASE FOR CRM ... JUST WISH ENHANCING WAS A LITTLE EASIER"

Comentários: We need ACT, and it is the core of what we do. We would like to see ways that we can add depth and richness to a good platfrom

Vantagens: I like the fact that a team of 5 can share effectively in real time, I like the ease of changing layouts and adding fields, and with Seamless the ablity to easily prdcue high quality documenation. It's link to outlook and ODBC is good and it is a stable, which being at the core of our business is a good thing

Desvantagens: There are many things I think we could do to be more productive but can't, and we do see fields being changed or lost "by themselves". The web version was a poor version of the Pro, and we haven't been able to make it available when offline, which is a frustration.

Bud M.
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/04/2017

"22 year plus customer Sage / Act"

Comentários: Years ago Act software helped me build a tremendous mortgage business. Out of that experience, I am reaching out to offer some effective criticism to enhance your product. Good luck! Feel free to contact me anytime.

Vantagens: I was probably one of the first purchasers of Act. It is a great program that needs a company to put some serious thought behind making it work better. After shopping several other CRM software's I still think it is above the rest in both user friendly and functionality. You price for the product is more than fair (in fact, I think low) but the software runs like it is somebody's part time job.

Desvantagens: Customer service is the worst. The guys in India are great and I have nothing bad to say about them but is there some reason I need to sit on a phone 45 minutes waiting to speak to the representative? Again I think Act could be the CRM leader but I don't see much improvement over the past few years. The principles of this company have sat back and let opportunities walk by not focusing on the customers needs. With all the apps and technologies available Act should have more to offer.When I purchase a product I do not expect to have to spend hours chasing down my answers through videos.

• Avaliado em 16/04/2017
Kathryn S.
Serviços ao consumidor, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/08/2020

"I have used this software sice ACT4"

Comentários: Its a Like hate relationship. I use to call it LOVE hate. Its just a LIKE now.

Vantagens: The heritage base of this software is amazing. Its creators designed it to easily collect contact info was and is still unmatched. They thought of everything 20 years ago. They loved developing this software.
And Then ???

Desvantagens: Every company that has owned ACT since Act 6 has treated it like an unwanted child. There is no pride attached to it. If it crashes support will get you and running. But if you run into a glitch in forms or something, your going to have to sail that ocean all alone

• Avaliado em 16/08/2020
Andrea M.
Director of Business Development
Escritório de advocacia, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 28/10/2019

"Great product, a lot of capabilities!"

Comentários: Great! I have zero complaints. I do need to take some time to learn more functions but that is on me, not the program.

Vantagens: Ease of use. I have used it in the past so familiarity.

Desvantagens: The remote app is not as user friendly as some I have seen but it works.

• Avaliado em 28/10/2019
Mitzi G.
Sales
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/10/2020

"ACT! ingegration with outlook is horrible, have used many years, not likely to contineu"

Comentários: used to love it now- would NEVER RECOMMEND it, too many glitches - were in too big a hurry to release new version and way too many bugs.

Vantagens: easy to enter new contacts and track within ACT! system

Desvantagens: Use to track comments, emails, and other communications and DOES NOT integrate with outlook in the newest version, They have messed up and really need to start over or do another upgrade. I have to start ACT! make sure it is going (but not integrating) then start outlook, then wait see if it loads ACT! add ons, then maybe restart several attempts EACH morning /day - lose much produtive time going back & rerecording records &documents i thought were attaching DO NOT RECOMMEND this at all

• Avaliado em 05/10/2020
Stuart P.
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/05/2020

"Good for small business needs"

Comentários: Been using it for 15 years. Good overall,

Vantagens: Highly customizable fields. At each upgrade, all my changes are carried forward without me needing to do anything. Solid follow-up system.

Desvantagens: My only complaint is the size of the application on the screen. The settings that I use on the screen work for all my other programs. This displays just a bit smaller than I would like. Haven't found a way to correct.

• Avaliado em 04/05/2020
Nathan J.
Product Technician
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 13/04/2020

"Small Business' should use ACT! for organizational needs."

Comentários: As long as you are not trying to overload the system creating multiple profiles for many companies, this product works great for smaller companies trying to get their foot in the door for a cross connection software with sales, help desk for technical team, and financial support all in one.

Vantagens: You can input any information and update it and the information can be seen by anyone in the organization. Makes communication between teams very simple and quick.

Desvantagens: I am not a fan of the way they use multiple contacts past two for a business. If there are a list of people to communicate with each profile has up to two contacts, with more than two a new profile for the company has to be created, creating multiple profiles for each company which can cause confusion for other sections of the company, including processing payments and sending to the wrong contact at the other end or returning a product to the wrong section of said business.

• Avaliado em 13/04/2020
Richard C.
Application Support Analyst
Serviços financeiros, 10 000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/08/2020

"Users like it but it's a support nightmare"

Comentários: When the application works as it should it is great but it inevitably leads to problems that rarely get resolved by the vendor. Phone support is based in India and we get the feeling they don't want to talk to us when we call. We've had support hang up the phone when they can't give a solution, I've experienced this first hand on more than 2 occasions.

Vantagens: It's cheap and easy to setup and then it only goes downhill from there.

Desvantagens: The application is a technical support persons worst nightmare. This application seems to have fallen apart for the past 5 years or so. Each release we upgrade to introduces countless bugs which are never addressed by the developers. If you are at all interested in the product, I highly recommend you visit their community support forums https://community.act.com/. Pages and pages of issues that never end up being addressed. I feel like Act is trying to force all of it's users to their cloud version and the client/server side setup is now an after thought.

• Avaliado em 07/08/2020
Cindy T.
Loan Officer
Serviços financeiros, 501-1000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2020

"This is a great place to start"

Vantagens: If you're new to using a CRM or want to keep things very simple, this system can't be beat for the money. It does all the basics with ease.

Desvantagens: If you want to dig deeper and do email campaigns or capture custom information, this isn't the best system to use. When my company stopped supporting it, I began to have a lot of problems operating the system, and the ACT support team was not very helpful. I spent hours trying to use the system and then had to give us and switch to another one. This happened right after I renewed for another year, and they did not want to refund me.

• Avaliado em 25/07/2020
Tammy W.
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/10/2020

"ACT! for Insurance/Financial Advisors"

Comentários: I love all the features that meet the needs of financial advisors. The customizable fields are beneficial and improve the overall use of the software. It has probably just as many features as other customer relations management programs but cost is substantially less. Very happy with my selection.

Vantagens: The Act! for Advisors software has been modified to meet the requirements of a financial advisor which includes being able to input information regarding insurance contracts. The new Marketing Automation is an great way to send out Newsletters, etc.

Desvantagens: They have lots of online resources/video's to learn the Marketing Automation. You can also speak to customer service but they recently cut their remote access where you can have customer service work on your computer to help answer/show you how to do things with the marketing automation.

• Avaliado em 14/10/2020
Angela T.
Scheduling Coordinator
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários

"Long Time User"

Comentários: Because we have at least 3 people involved in one transaction, the relationship tab helps us tie them together to the transaction. We can toggle back and forth easily without having to search another name. It's quick and efficient. With our customized fields, we can easily see years of history for a client on one page. We have been frustrated over the years by the number of crashes and freezes.Occasionally an import will not import correctly and the data in put into the wrong fields. The support help and support page of the marketing automation is very poor and lacking in depth training on creating/sending eblasts. There are is no advanced level training for the eblasts and drip marketing.

Vantagens: This is a robust software program. We have added many custom fields that allows us to track a lot of data really dig into for trends and statistics. We love how history is captured a for all the activity we do for and with a client. We rely on the relationship tab heavily as multiple people are involved in a transaction. We are really enjoying the new Marketing Automation. It has a lot of robust features that we are just beginning to tap into. We also like the groups feature. We have hundreds of groups that we can run reports and create statistics from. We can see how many groups a contact is part of which helpful as well. I like the statistics ACT generates from drip marketing. Knowing what emails bounced back or who opted out helps us improve our data.

Desvantagens: When searching for a person, it doesn't give you the option of having similar names - the spelling must be exact. It crashes when we are in the social updates tab. Customer Service: Often the techs are hard to understand. The time we spend on the phone with customer service on average lasts about 1/2 to an hour depending on the issue. That is a big interruption to our workflow in the office. One thing I wish ACT would do is send to 2 emails at once. When sending out an eblast, it pulls from the email field. If there is more than one email address followed by a semicolon, it won't send to both. It bounces back.

Thom F.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/08/2019

"Very versatile"

Comentários: I have been using it non stop since the earliest versions - that should tell you that I am very satisfied with it.

Vantagens: I have been using ACT for over 25 years and have seen lots of versions. I like its flexibility and that I can put users into multiple groups, It would be impossible to design a program that did everything everybody wanted it to but ACT comes close. I use it for sales, marketing, personal groups I coordinate, keeping track of some of my customers' customers. It can interact with Outlook and Google's calendar if you use either of those programs. I am a Premium member. The bad side to that is it is a little pricey - about $0 a month. The good side is that I always have the most up to date version. The customer support is wonderful if you are a premium member. Whenever Microsoft Windows has an update a lot of my programs need some adjusting. ACT requires the SQL to restart but that is a simple fix. If/when I have had issues I couldn't fix I just made a call and their support team was terrific in helping me. I like the fact that it is cloud based so I can access it on my tablet or cell phone or any computer anywhere. At my office I use the offline version and simply update the sync to the cloud. I have it set to update overnight also. One of the features I like best is the history. It is great to be able to look back to meetings, calls etc to see what I said, did etc. The library of forms is very useful also - create a form, letter - whatever - and you have a pre printed template you can utilize for multiple clients or for just one. It holds tons of contacts also.

Desvantagens: I wish it had more options for the ID/Status cells. The group function sort of does that but not like I need it to. Having 3, 4, 5 or more ID/Status cells would be very useful. Most of my clients fall into more than one category.

• Avaliado em 01/08/2019
Avaliador Verificado
ICT Systems Coordinator
Música, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/07/2019

"Customer relationship management in a neat little package!"

Comentários: Act has become a valuable database of information for our teams, storing all manner of customer and company information that we can utilise for various means. It is a valuable asset for us and will no doubt continue to be in the future.

Vantagens: There are multiple benefits to using Act as reported by our users. The Act database allows for a large quantity of information to be stored, meaning we were able to decommission several other systems holding various bits of customer data by merging it into Act. We have found pricing to be competitive on a per-licence basis which suits us as a small team working within a non-profit organisation. Act makes it easy for users to update already stored customer/company information, so we always have up-to-date data for contacting, addresses, etc.
Communications to customers/companies are tracked in Act so other members of the department can see who has communicated with who, and what the correspondence was – this is useful if a member of staff is off and another needs to pick up some workload.
On the technical side, updates and hotfixes are provided regularly and it is relatively easy to install these during periods of downtime. The UI is easy to navigate, with clearly labelled menus and an in-built help area.

Desvantagens: We have found it somewhat difficult to integrate Act with our current systems and have resorted to manually exporting CSVs with information to import into our systems. This is a legacy process and may have been improved upon however, we haven’t looked into this. We have also had to purchase add-ins to enable certain features such as opportunities tracking, but Act plays well with these add-ons, so this is not too much of an issue for us. From an admin’s perspective, it has proven difficult to set up an automatic installation that works with our MDT deployments, but we roll out images with Act on rarely, so this isn’t too much of an issue. Perhaps in future, updates could be made to the UI to make it look a little less dated and bring it up to clean, modern, standards.

• Avaliado em 30/07/2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Serviços jurídicos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2019

"Act! is a flexible tool to track data the way you want to see it."

Comentários: Act allows us to manage a vast database of over 85,000 contacts and 15,000 companies, as well as over 100,000 Table records between the two, with ease. Any information we need to find or update with these records is as easy as it gets, and makes our customer service team's jobs a relative breeze. There are hiccups here and there, especially with newer features to the program, but there's never been any issues that interrupt work or cause data loss, and the tech support available is very handy at resolving any issues we might have.

Vantagens: Everything in a Contact or Company record's layout can be customized, moved around, hidden on a per-user basis, and otherwise manipulated however your organization needs it to be. My company makes heavy use of this feature, having multiple team-based layouts that present the most important data to those teams prominently. We also greatly enjoy the software's ability to perform advanced queries on the data that can be saved and re-run with a single click to provide accurate reports and drill down to specific needs in moments.

Desvantagens: There are quite a few features that feel incomplete or at least not fully integrated. For example, the software comes with the ability to create and Mail Merge templated emails that imports information like a contact's name, and the Smart Tasks feature allows you to automatically perform certain tasks including sending an email to a contact, yet for some reason you can't do both - that is, you can't set a Smart Task to perform a Mail Merge to a templated email and send the result, meaning that the automated emails cannot contain information personal to the contact such as their name.

• Avaliado em 21/05/2019
Robert O.
Sole proprietor
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo

"Value of using Act"

Comentários: See What I liked most.

Vantagens: Started using Act about 25 years ago. Have added contacts since and used most of the features. Over time the use of certain features such as mass mailings to customer lists have faded, and now occasionally by e-mail. Over time I have come to value how I can locate someone that was a customer years ago, and have a complete record of a transaction, conversation or specific subject we were involved in. You have to learn to use for nearly every phone conversation or piece of correspondence. If you do, you will always be able to revert back to a contact, and who said what when. What correspondence was involved etc. To say nothing about scheduling appointments, and being reminded of birthdays and other important events. Act is the backbone of my business and personal contact information. Invaluable and used every day. I have used over may revisions and Company changes. Sometimes the customer service is better than others. Presently the Customer Service is Excellent. If you are a first time user or considering starting to use it I would recommend you take a course on using it as many of the features are not apparent unless someone shows them to you. A great tool to keep track of what everyone on your team is doing and as they move on a record of what they did and who was involved. A great tool that I rely on daily. Happy to spread the word.

Desvantagens: Many features that I never use, but see how others would. Don't like having to use MS Outlook for e-mail. Would like to access completely by phone, but my database is too big.

Bill D.
Apps Engineer
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/01/2017

"How act is helping me working at 74 as a sales man"

Comentários: I have been using ACT's since 1999 and this year I turned 74 and I'm still selling with the very best of them. I sell power supplies to industry and without ACT there is no way I could compete in the world of sales today without ACT, I put everything and anything that helps me sell more in a very competitive field including emails, quotes, power supply spec, and notes. I see so many people who will not invest in this program or database if they did their sales would be much higher nobody can remember everything but ACT does. In all the years I have used at never a problem of any kind I do keep it on three computers as the backup just in case there's a crash of one of my computers. I backup my database 2 to 3 times a week making sure I have everything when I need it. The thing I like most about ACT when I go to sales meetings I have all my information right in front of me on my laptop and so many people don't. So when I am questioned about any customer I can look in my notes and have the answers I need, without ACT my sales numbers would be much lower.
Thanks ACT

Vantagens: Without ACT I could not compete as well as I do in the sales world for it is changing every day. I need ACT to help track my customers my orders my RFQ's and so many other things without it I wouldn't have a job today. I see so many salespeople who won't invest in ACT who sales numbers could be so much better I tell them about ACT but they don't seem to want to invest in their future and their future sales that could be so much better.

Desvantagens: I cannot find one thing wrong with ACT I have been using it approximately 20 years and never had a problem I cannot say this about other database programs I have had to use when I worked for other companies. Some of them were super complicated took hours of work just to get your data in whereas using ACT it was a breeze putting data in and saving data of all kinds.

• Avaliado em 05/01/2017
Karen F.
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/10/2017

"I may be prejudiced but I love this product"

Comentários: I have used Act personally and for my business almost since its inception. Full disclosure: I have written 7 books on the product as well as the training videos for lynda.com/LinkedIn. I also do consulting work for several other CRM products and wrote a book on SugarCRM. For the money, you can't beat Act. Act has all the power of the "bigger" players without the expensive price point. As newer features are added the existing ones remain relatively stable so that an existing user can upgrade without being hit by a huge learning curve. That said, new users of ANY software product, and specifically CRM software, need to realize that training is essential if they want to unleash the full power of Act. And, like with any other software, support and training is not free - especially if your Act version is several years old. Try calling Microsoft the next time you need help with a spreadsheet or can't get Outlook to send your email and you will see exactly what I mean. However, all Act Premium subscriptions do include free technical support. I urge readers to take some of the reviews with a grain of salt. For example, Act is absolutely the easiest product out there when it comes to a mail merge. Try doing this in Salesforce and compare the number of keystrokes it takes to complete a merge. Another reviewer complains that you can't merge to over "50 contacts;" that restriction is meant to keep you spam-compliant and can easily be overcome by using the built in Act E-marketing Tool. Another reviewer complained that it took "days" to download the software; again, this is simply not the norm and one has to wonder what kind of security settings might have been blocking the ability to download software.

Vantagens: Perfect fit for mid-sized businesses. Great price point. Only truly hybrid solution that allows you to use Act both on your desktop and in a hosted environment.

• Avaliado em 09/10/2017
Josh P.
Director of Marketing
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2017

"ACT is a great software product that allows you to integrate your database and track your clients"

Comentários: ACT is worth the price and worth the training to get educated on it. Unfortunately you need to spend some time figuring out the details, but once you do, it is off to the races and you will love the system every day. It really is a great product.

Vantagens: This product allows you to integrate the basic and most complicated processes within your business. I love the email link feature, any time I send an email to a client (who has their email in their account profile), the system automatically saves that email in the client profile. You don't have to search for it in your inbox, or click an extra button to push the details over to the profile, it all happens automatically. The icing on the cake, is now that it is in the client profile, other members of my team can see what emails I have communicated to client, and when they were sent. It helps to keep my team all on the same page. This is by far the best Client Database system I have ever used. AMAZING!

Desvantagens: The biggest downside to ACT is there is not a built in funnel email system. You have to select the group or type of clients that you want to email, export that to another database and then send the communications from there. The system will still tag your emails as long as they are sent from your domain, but having to export the list an use an additional software or service to send the mass email notifications is a little frustrating. If they can fix this option, it would make my life a lot easier.

• Avaliado em 11/08/2017
Andrew F.
president
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2019

"e-marketing, marketing automation"

Comentários: I would pay twice if I will be able to go to previous abilities that ACT has

Vantagens: Act itself is as a good database software. Compering to previous version synchronized with Swift Page it has a better platform to create a template. There are other things you improve but for our small company we do not use them (like several times of sending same e-mail to one customer)

Desvantagens: In Marketing Automation:
- you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template
- you can not send an e-mail from the template to one person (only to the group)
- you can not sent an e-mail to lookup (every time you must create the group from lookup)
- may e-mails is getting lost (in our 2 campaigns about 20% e-mails were not delivered)
In e-marketing
- you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template
******
In your previous version of ACT I was able to add fields from my database SAVE them in the template and send them to lookup without a need to create the group.
******
And your customer service ??? I believe you can do better work.
For example - I wrote an e-mail to you about month ago - with totally no answers from you.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Swiftpage em 30/04/2019

Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the new Act! Marketing Automation. Please email me at [email protected] and I will escalate your issue.

Thanks again.

• Avaliado em 29/04/2019
Fred W.
SVP
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2017

"ACT! 19 much better than 18"

Comentários: Have been an ACT user for over a decade. Works well, but syncing with Outlook and Gmail has been rough. Version 19 is much better, but still needs some work. It would be nice if ACT provided tech support for the first 90 days without paying all the time. Also would like to see contact photos added as it is in Outlook.

Vantagens: Organization and logic

Desvantagens: Syncing with Outlook and Gmail can be difficult.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Swiftpage em 06/02/2017

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your review!

Did you know it is possible to add a photo to an Act! contact? You can edit your contact layout to include a picture field. Once this has been added, you can display any photo you like within the field.

Regarding the Outlook email history attachments, there is an icon that looks like an envelope with a red X which will display in your taskbar if there are some emails which have been sent but not attached to an Act! contact. This is intended to notify you that these histories will be missing and will give you the option of manually choosing a contact to record them to, or creating a new contact from the info provided.

If you have any further questions about Act! or are looking for advice, check out our Community Forums: https://community.act.com

- Act!

• Avaliado em 01/02/2017
Avaliador Verificado
IT Consultant
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/04/2019

"ACT functionality in 2019"

Comentários: Functional software for contact and opportunity management that has been in use for over 20 years with a consistent interface. All contact management software requires a learning curve to effectively use the software. My consulting clients do not use the marketing component of ACT, so those features have not been evaluated as of yet. ACT has gone through a number of owners, and the current owners seem to be putting in the effort to keep pace with Microsoft Outlook. Quickbooks integration could still be better though, but cooridnating with third party vendors will always be a challenge.

Vantagens: Consistent interface through the years, reliable functionality and easy to resolve simple issues. Even in a small business, hosting the database on a consumer grade PC and operating system still provides a functional and fast connection. The ability to create an offline database that can then be synced with the master database is very useful for laptop users. Finally in ACT 2018/2019, the interface between Outlook 365 (aka Outlook 2016) and ACT! is finally more reliable.

Desvantagens: The time it takes to create a large offline database seems way to slow. Some troubleshooting issues require support from ACT!. I strongly recommend a support plan with ACT!

• Avaliado em 05/04/2019
Scott F.
Director of IT
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/08/2019

"Solid and Reliable CRM Product"

Comentários: I've used ACT! in one form or another for over 15 years now, between several different companies, starting from when they were owned by Sage. ACT! has always been a solid, well-designed and well-performing product that puts managing customer's contact information, records and sales first and foremost. While some platforms have broadened their reach, ACT! has always stayed true to what they do well, which is manage clients and sales opportunities, which is what really makes sales.

Vantagens: ACT has been around for a long time, as has Swiftpage who aquired them. The software itself has continued to evolve and improve, but hasn't lost the overall feel it has always had. What I like the most is that they have cloud AND desktop platforms for those that might not need cloud services. They also have a large number of plans available, are affordable, and there are a good number of independent technicians out there that can help you with your data, and design third party add-ons too.

Desvantagens: The recent change that does not let owners of much older versions of the software activate what they already own has me concerned.

• Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Darren F.
Managing Director
  • Avaliado em 03/05/2016

"Best featured and Best value CRM for Small business"

Comentários: Firstly, I'm an Act! Certified Consultant and I sell and provide services around Act! and have done so since 2001. Although I'm not a client, I have continually had to make an assessment about whether Act! is the right product for our prospective and existing clients. My personal experience is that there is no single software product that is suitable for every business. If you are a big enterprise, Act! isn't the product you are going to invest in. For small business though it should be at the top of your list to review. Act! has a greater depth and depth of functionality for the price of any CRM software in the market for the small business users. If there was something that were better I'd be inclined to be offering it to our clients. Act! has been around for nearly 30 years and the many things that you are likely to want to be able to do, Act! just does. Many of the small, simple, day to day tasks will be made easier by your use of Act!. Act! is a product that you will hear many loyal and satisfied clients say that they Love and that they can't do without. Act! is easy to use and it's highly configurable. It excels in a MS Windows environment, so if you are running a server with some desktops and laptops it's an ideal solution. It will run faster than any cloud based solution. Act! comes with both a Windows and Web based access. You could have some using it on their desktop in the office, and others using it via the web browser. The Web version doesn't completely match the windows version for functionality, but the gap is closing. With Act! you can deploy it on your own server so you own and control your data. You can still have the advantage of a web based login but know that your database is in an environment you control. Act! has a range of excellent third party add-ons that en-rich it's functionality and with a new API in the latest 18.1 version there will be many more integrations between Act! and other web based applications. If I were to simplfy where I see Act! in the market it would be to say it sits in the middle of the basic cloud offerings like Pipedrive, Insightly, Highrise etc. and the full blown CRM's from Saleforce, SugarCRM and Microsoft. If you are an established business that is looking for a best in class CRM to work on your MS Windows platform and still provide good mobile and web browser based access then Act! is ideal.

• Avaliado em 03/05/2016
Denise E.
Serviços jurídicos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/01/2019

"Product Great but Tech Support Stinks"

Comentários: I've been using Act! since the early 1990s, in three different industries. For the first industry, it increased my close ratio of willing qualified buyers from around 80% to over 95%. In the second and third industries that metric was not easily measurable because of long relationship lead times, but it dramatically assisted efficiency.

Vantagens: Ease of use, flexibility of design, reports, ability to track relationships across multiple contacts, and mass mailing abilities

Desvantagens: Seems a little unstable at times for some features, and tech support is a game of Russian Roulette with perhaps one person in 10 who can troubleshoot a problem and fix it. The rest seem to be untrained, seem to have no analytical skills or trouble shooting abilities, seem to be reading off knowledge base scripts, and often make or recommend changes that end up making matters even worse. The product is WONDERFUL when it works properly, which is most of the time. But lookout for 2-7 days of downtime if you hit that problem that is too much for the low level tech support people.