15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Greenhouse

Sobre Greenhouse

A Greenhouse é uma das principais empresas de softwares de contratação. A empresa desenvolve a tecnologia, o conhecimento e o suporte ideais para você contratar com excelência.

Saiba mais sobre o Greenhouse

Vantagens:

It has good customer service and it is quick and easy.

Desvantagens:

The inability to search for similar candidates through resume match.

Notas do Greenhouse

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Greenhouse tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 667 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Greenhouse antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (667)

Brent
Brent
Head Of Product Management
Publicidade e marketing, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy hiring tool for all employees to use.

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Inês
Psicologa Educacional, Portugal
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Solução de recrutamento e gestão de RH

Vantagens:

O aspeto clean e a simplcidade e fluidez das diferentes operações do software, simplista.

Desvantagens:

Muito focado na realidade especifica de paises anglo-saxonicos, limitações a nivel de questões proprias da cultura portuguesa.

Kelly
Kelly
Head of Recruiting, EUA
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários

Happy Greenhouse User

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall pleased with Greenhouse and think it's a solid ATS.

Vantagens:

I chose to use Greenhouse because it was the tool that made the most sense and aligned closest with the recruiting process I built for Calendly. Their scorecards and stages are similar visual and stage how we approach recruiting perfectly. They have been incredibly innovative recently with their new features and upgrades and I continue to be impressed by the product roadmap.

Desvantagens:

I think their reporting is not intuitive and feels clunky. I don't think they have a great visualization into pipeline for non recruiters. So if a hiring manager or executive wants to see how a specific role is progressing I don't think it's easy for them to do or see. There are also a lot of clicks to get somewhere or get back to something.

Sasha
Head of Talent Acquisition - Global, Austrália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Highly Intuitive ATS with strong automation

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Greenhouse has provided excellent improvement of our recruitment process such as candidates scheduling which in turn has reduced the time spent on administrative tasks. We have also had a high level of engagement across our Hiring Managers and Interviewers due to the intuitive nature of the software and excellent UX. We were able to roll out the system with very little training as the system is so easy to use.

Vantagens:

I most like the highly customisable workflows and templates that can be used as well as the level of automation that can be embedded has significantly reduced our manual administration and management of the recruit to keep the recruitment process on track. Friendly reminders keep you on track with your schedule and also drives productivity across the team .

Desvantagens:

Initially it took me a while to get used to the "Self-Service" model of support (given I had not used the system before however the video instructions and tutorials have been very useful and easy to digest.

Tilly
Talent Partner, GB
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Does what it says on the tin

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Easy to use and clear for hiring managers to use.

Desvantagens:

The reporting side could be better - can find it quite bulky but i suppose the more data you add the more you get out of it.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Be prepared to be frustrated

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This has been probably my least liked system I've worked with in a long time. I unfortunately cannot recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens:

Being able to schedule emails is probably the only useful thing I've gained from using this system.

Desvantagens:

It was extremely difficult for implementation. The support during and after implementation has not been good. It's not set up in a manner where multiple people can be working on the same requisition. It also does not do well with large amount of candidates. Many of the views you have in the system are limited to seeing 10-30 individuals in a list. So if you have more candidates than that, you're adding in many clicks to navigate all your candidates.

Resposta do Greenhouse Software

há 2 anos

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Greenhouse. I'm sorry to hear your experience thus far has not met your expectations. I want to share that we do offer on-demand learning resources and live training where you can connect with peers and access helpful support. https://support.greenhouse.io/hc/en-us/sections/9405519602587-Customer-education- We respect your anonymity, but welcome you to reach out directly so that we can resolve your support issues at [email protected]. In regards to your product feedback, we design Greenhouse to be collaborative (ex: multiple reviewers at various job stages, candidate score cards, etc). In regards to the views in the system, we do this to be ADA compliant as part of our recent reskin. Best, the Greenhouse team

Angie
Serviços de Facilities, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Efficient ATS!

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall experience is great!! I was able to use after 3 days of training. After that I managed it very well and I trained my team on it.

Vantagens:

I liked it from the beginning! Training was great! Easy to learn and understand the process! I really liked using ir everyday!

Desvantagens:

I wish the system was with a modern style!

Su In
Su In
Head of Talent, EUA
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best ATS there is for scale and functionality

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

It definitely has the most features and flexibility for recruiters & candidate management + interview processes + templatizing + feedback submission.

Desvantagens:

It's not as great for sourcers to track information, but the Gem integration helps out a lot. I wish there could be some customization in candidate surveys based on teams, HMs, etc

Rebecca
Event Marketer, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Greenhouse is great for managing applications!

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Greenhouse is an essential part of the recruiting process. From keeping our pipelines healthy, dispositioning candidates in a timely fashion, and all other important functions, Greenhouse helps us grow!

Vantagens:

Greenhouse has a bit of a learning curve. This is NOT to say that it's difficult to use, but to say that it has many features that take time to educate the teams on. I like how you can extensively see user history and merge candidate profiles.

Desvantagens:

The scheduling feature leaves some things to be desired. With other apps like GoodTime you get better interviewer data that allows you to identify trends that optimize the interview process.

Software, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Good For What It's Supposed To Do

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Greenhouse is used in our organization to track both internal and external candidates that are moving through the interview and hiring stage for a job. It is also used to generate overall success rate for interviewing and hiring effectively.

Vantagens:

I like that it gives you the ability to assign different people to different tasks. I also like that you are able to mass upload resumes and mass reply to multiple candidates on a specific job.

Desvantagens:

The inability to search for similar candidates through resume match. There are also too many steps to post a single job and navigating through the different settings to post and update a job can be arduous and not user friendly at times.

Divya
Divya
HR Generalist, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Greenhouse ATS

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great Customer Success Managers team to help with migrating to their ATS

Vantagens:

Very user friendly applicant tracking system, you can customize the ATS based on your business processes. The customer support is there to answer any of your questions at all times and are very quick in their service and providing solutions. Amazing reporting features!

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the word documents uploaded or the job description fonts do not copy properly. You have to correct the font sizing to make it uniform.

Madilyn
Senior Research Associate, EUA
Biotecnologia, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Great Platform for Internal Job Postings and Application Tracking

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Greenhouse makes it super easy to track applications and provide feedback when interviewing job candidates. The format for having the job posting in a tab next to the resume and cover letter of the candidate along with a comprehensive scorecard makes interviews consistent and organized.

Desvantagens:

The internal job posting board our company uses could be organized a little better with more information provided or roles hyperlinked but this is not a dealbreaker for using Greenhouse.

Nick
Operations Lead, People Tech, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin.

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order): - Offer Workflows (with approvals) - Job Setup - Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details) - Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite) - Employee Dashboard - Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

Desvantagens:

There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need. On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A good ATS but could use some additional features to uplevel to the current AI market

4,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Overall greenhouse is a GOOD system, but not GREAT. I've worked with them in the past, as well as other systems such as lever, and feel they could do a fair bit to be the best in class ATS (which they were on track to be several years ago). I'm still using them, and am hopeful that their product roadmap will get them there!

Vantagens:

I really love the search tool, you're able to search key words in resumes to narrow down on ideal candidates. I do wish there was a slightly better function for this (maybe in the future you could type in key words during applicant review and have those applications pop up?).It's also great that you can put notes tagging other folks so they're able to see key bits of information or profiles of interest.

Desvantagens:

One feature that I've found both extremely valuable AND lacking is the self scheduling tool. If you would like to set up ONE interview - the tool works fantastic. But if you would like to - for example - set up a panel of 2 interviews, or an interview that has two interviewers, the tool does not function. It also can't reschedule if someone would like to choose a different time slot. Though the tool is good in theory, it certainly does not meet expectations. Additionally, we've struggled with the user functionality for our manager. It takes a lot of training to get them in the system, and don't even get me started on trying to get their google calendar synced with the system...

Jeraline
Hardware, 51 - 200 funcionários

It's alright

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, it's been decent. Aside from the cons and the not-so-great reporting side, it's been ok. Getting in touch with customer service over chat is pretty quick (I've never had to wait very long), but speaking to someone in customer success hasn't been the greatest. In the past I've had to schedule 1-2 weeks in advance to speak with someone. Perhaps the team is just really small but that's a long time to wait.

Vantagens:

Once you learn how Greenhouse works, it's pretty easy to add candidates, run them through your process and schedule interviews. There's definitely a learning curve one has to overcome if they're a first time user (example: setting up new roles is a little backwards), but with enough repetitions, you'll get it.

Desvantagens:

I've been using Greenhouse since 2017 and there are still a couple of things that, back then I was tole Greenhouse was working on, but is still an issue. 1. Recruiting is not notified when an interviewer from our company declines an interview. There is no way to see that unless you bring up the calendar and click on the event to see if someone has or has not responded to the calendar invite. 2. Some of our interview invitation emails land in spam. It's actually more of a problem now more than ever. 3. Every so often the calendar in Greenhouse blinks when we're scrolling through days of the week when we're scheduling interviews. When this happens, we have to exit out of the scheduling function and start over again.

Hannah
Software, 201 - 500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Changed our Recruiting Process!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall a game-changer! Keeps all of the candidate information in one place.

Vantagens:

Great product! Very intuitive and user-friendly. The implementation team was excellent with helping us set up the product in a way that would be most useful to us. The ease of use is incredible- makes my job easier!

Desvantagens:

Some issues with the Zoom integration when first rolled out and the customer service team dropped the ball on this one. Seems to be better now.

Jessica
Jessica
Recruiting Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best ATS on the market

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

Vantagens:

I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Desvantagens:

Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.

Yiorgos
Head of Talent, Canadá
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The most robust ATS out there

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I'm a big fan of Greenhouse - it does it all. It's a recruiter's best friend!

Vantagens:

Greenhouse absolutely delivers when it comes to improving and measuring your recruitment process. You can build so much into Greenhouse, particularly as scale your recruitment function.

Desvantagens:

Given the volume of what you can do with Greenhouse, it can be complicated and as a result, be underused. It will benefit you to have a super user who's mindful of making sure you're leveraging Greenhouse fully.Greenhouse is also expensive and has inconsistent pricing. It's a big investment.

Gestão da educação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Greenhouse for recruiting

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our organisation switched to Greenhouse while looking to make easy managing candidates, that is, making sure we don't forget to close out all candidates who applied and interviewed with us. We've been able to easily do this through Greenhouse. I'd recommend it for any startup and large business alike with a solid recruiting team!

Vantagens:

- Easy to group candidates and send out one mass email in very few minutes. - Easy to see what positions a candidate has applied for in your organisation, why they were rejected and interview notes from other interviewers. - Links to website and acts as an independent job search site for your organization. - Can be used for not only recruiting but also for onboarding. - Ease of signing in with Google. - Easy to learn the basics and use it within a day.

Desvantagens:

- To grant access to a hiring manager to a specific job you've created, one has to go to settings-users-add the user to the job. Would be nice if there was a shortcut to add users easily, this takes up alot of time if one has to add several people. - Reports aren't user centered and not easily customizable. Seeing detailed recruiting metrics from reports is almost impossible.

Joshua
Manager, Talent Acquisition, Canadá
Software, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Greenhouse is the best ATS I have used in my career

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Greenhouse allows our organization to streamline our hiring process. From applications to interview feedback to offer creation, everything is much simpler since implementing Greenhouse. The best feature, for me, is the interview kits and feedback. It allows us to set up interviewers for success during interviews and make sure we have consistent selection criteria. Also, the scorecards make gathering feedback much easier, I don't have to chase down hiring managers anymore. Throughout the buying and implementation process, everyone at Greenhouse was great to work with. They were transparent with pricing, worked within my expectations and timelines and did a great job helping me through the implementation process. I have now purchased and implemented Greenhouse at my last two organizations.

Desvantagens:

I think the one area that can be improved/added is more features focused on nurturing previous candidates.

Justine
Technical Recruiter, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2 - 10 funcionários

One of the best ATS's I've used

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Though it's not the perfect solution for all my recruiting needs, it has been one of the best options I've used.

Vantagens:

Greenhouse is intuitive, the customer support is great, and they also have a mobile app which makes reviewing candidates on the go easy.

Desvantagens:

Like other ATS's, the reporting functionality isn't fantastic. What's most lacking about GH is the inability to view all candidates in a pipeline in one page/snapshot.

Megan
Manager, Global Recruiting Ops, EUA

More of this is needed

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Customer chat is actually pretty good compared to other companies I’ve worked with. I wish GH was more willing to have customer panels where they listen to what the needs of growing companies (from the previous question it is obvious that we have ideas). I regularly get the following answer from chat “that’s not something we can do, but I’ll give your use case to our product team”.

Vantagens:

The UI for recruiters and hiring managers is great; very easy to use

Desvantagens:

There is a lot of functionality that your competitors have that would be greatly helpful. 1. Being able to pull in hierarchies so additional logic can be built into approvals 2. Being able to add a logic table to comp by job code selected. 3. Questions should have the ability to have default answers 4. Tracking full email history for candidates convos 5. Have more logic around when questions in approvals appear questions based on answers from other questions, not just based on the organization details etc...

Emily
People Lead, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Greenhouse is Featureful to the Max

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Greenhouse served me well for a number of years.

Vantagens:

It's serviceable in terms of tracking candidates, creating interview processes, and scheduling. I was among the first to use Greenhouse. I introduced it to several companies as well. Every company must have an ATS and Greenhouse was the best available for each company at the time. It scales well as the recruiting team grows and within the organization as that continues to grow. Overall I think it's a good product.

Desvantagens:

I never felt like the user feedback was incorporated in new feature introductions or upgrades to existing features. That was frustrating when a great degree of feedback was solicited on the phone, in person, and via email. It felt like their designers were designing just to keep busy and somewhat in a vacuum. Why change the colors when you could be making the UI/UX easier to navigate. I found myself creating workarounds for much of it for efficiencies sake regardless of the maturity of the product. I found team members all over the place despite being trained in terms of the way they preferred to use it. This is not good for a team and being a lead I was tasked with going through everything, fixing lazy messes but also knowing who was using it as intended.

Megan
Talent Acquisition Partner, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

A Good Hiring Experience for Everyone

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, I have been very impressed by the software. It helps us handle large amounts of applications and candidates.

Vantagens:

The feature has many options that provide automation in all steps of the hiring process. This makes it really nice for high volume roles that have hundreds of candidates applying at once. The automations still provide a person touch, though.

Desvantagens:

Because the software has so many features to it the learning curve does take quite some time. It was hard to learn everything that the software provides, but is worth it if you are willing to put in the time and effort.

Rádio e televisão, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good insights, but not fully intuitive

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, I am glad we use Greenhouse. It is not fully perfect as a software, but it is certainly helpful and has interesting bells and whistles.

Vantagens:

Greenhouse is what we use to bring together our recruiting team and hiring managers when finding the perfect fit for our company. It's aesthetically pleasing, very helpful for creating a complete tracking system for candidates, and shines brightest as a space to collectively share our thoughts on candidates. We use greenhouse religiously at my company, and I like the transparency that the service provides. Some additional helpful tools: Greenhouse allows you the ability to customize questions/fields for applicants, which helps us to identify the strongest candidates at the submitting stage. You can also track how well your posting is doing -- it tracks where applicants come in from, which is helpful for our hiring team.

Desvantagens:

As mentioned in the title, the software is not fully intuitive. I've spent more time than I like clicking around trying to find a candidates original resume and cover letter. It feels like some features are buried or hard to find -- Greenhouse could do some work to direct traffic a bit better.

Colin
Learning & Enablement Specialist, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Overall, our experience has been quite positive. We have seen a lot of growth in the product.

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Ease of use is a big pro - one of the main deciding factors to choose GH 2 years ago - Being able to keep most of the recruiting process in one tool Follow up reminders Scorecards are a nice value add Excited for the ever increasing reporting capabilities DocuSign and HIRED integrations Stage notifications Notes and mentions feature Offer and email templates Candidate survey Tagging - I'm sure there are others...

Desvantagens:

- While not a total con - scheduling - trying to find internal room availability is not as intuitive as we would like (not as intuitive as using Google Calendar to find the rooms outside of GH) - other than that massive improvement to scheduling - Rejection notifications if people have gone through a stage in our process - we may be the anomaly as our hiring managers handle most of the recruiting process where us as recruiters facilitate the process and schedule interviews