15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Cin7 Core

Adequado para empresas nos setores de varejo, atacado, manufatura, produção de alimentos que tenham requisitos para gerenciar os níveis de estoque.

Saiba mais sobre o Cin7 Core

Vantagens:

Customer service is also very good with handling queries.

Desvantagens:

This can go for weeks at a time causing massive frustration for my staff around the country as well as disruption to my business.

Notas do Cin7 Core

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Cin7 Core tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 705 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Cin7 Core antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (705)

Robert
Robert
Director, Austrália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários

IntegrationKings review of Dear Systems

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: A great overall platform for anyone selling products in the market that wants to control their Inventory correctly and the workflows in relation to an Inventory business. Also from an accounting background it is a full end-to-end solution in relation to ensuring the accounting is 100% correct in the business.

Vantagens:

The features we like most about Dear Systems and so do the clients we work with are: - Integrations around stock control and sales workflows with Woo Commerce and Shopify. - Complete bi-directional integration with Xero and QBooks Online. - Love the fact that we can do Supplier Deposits and Customer Deposits, tracking them correctly within the accounting system. - Also the fact that we can do multi-level Build of Materials for manufacturing clients and then sell via multiple of sales channel.

Desvantagens:

The features we least like most about Dear Systems: - Reporting in the platform takes abit to set-up and ensure you are getting the reporting you want out of the system. - Would like to see more integrations over time into the core platform overall as well.

Samantha
Owner and Designer, EUA
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo

Using Cin7 Core for Order Management

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I had one-on-one help onboarding and troubleshooting from Muskan Israni who was very patient, helpful, and knowledgeable about the software.

Vantagens:

I like that I can integrate my sales channels (Etsy and Shopify - Amazon is an option too, but I opted not to integrate it to save money) and input manual orders in one place to keep track of orders, inventory, shipments, and payments. I used their previous product OrderHive, so it is all fairly intuitive to use, and they provided great onboarding and setup.

Desvantagens:

I wish it was more affordable for my small business like OrderHive was

Giannina
Supply Chain Manager, Uruguai
Bens de consumo, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Has potencial but a very poor customer service and is missing very simple yet important functionalities

2,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: We were working with orderhive and had to change to Cin 7.
At first it looked very promising because Cin 7 had some nice new functionalities but but we never imagined we were going to go back on some basic funcionalities we had. We thought the new system would outgrow the one we used, but this didnt happened. The new cin 7 core didnt include very practical and easy funciontalities we used on daily basis.
For example now we are not able to have 2 different stores like we had for our wholesale business and retail .We see the sales alltogether and because of this simple reason there are many things we are not able to do. Then being able to update attributes of products in bulk from the site, having unpickable bins, being able to map shopify to several locations not only one, being able to select what not to push into quikbooks and I could go on.
Some very easy and simple features that made our lifes very easy are not cin 7 core now, so for us it has been a lot of work and hours of implementation and we are not happy with it overall. We will probably change to another system ibn the future, not now because it has been very tiring for the whole team and it has taken a lot of our time.

Vantagens:

The best about Cin 7 core is that it is very easy to receive merchandise at the warehouse.

Desvantagens:

The customer service is really bad. If you dont resend the tickets they might never answer, then, when they do answer, they give you a really bad response to close the ticket and want you to get tired of asking. 95% of the important issues do not get solved they tell you they cant help you, when you know there has to be a simple way to solve certain issues or they just answer what ever they want without considering what you asked for in the first place. You waist lots of time in this. They send you tutorials that dont resolve your issues and so on, I can keep on going.

Joanie
Logistic coordinator, Canadá
Indústria têxtil, 2 - 10 funcionários

Hard to set up

4,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: I liked the person who helped us to set up, but he's connection was poor so sometimes, it was hard to follow the conversation. The team don't really know how the app (integrations) works together without a inventory system so it's hard to have specifications about it. I liked the little video I had before, but at one point I wasn't able to use it again. Overall, It was a long process that wasn't really easy to follow step by step. We are live but a lot of thing is still unknown of not clear. We had product that was suppose to be "out of stock" because of past orders, that was "back on stock" so this morning we have to deal with customer. An onboarding journal would have been awesome so we can have a step by step guide and a place to write our thoughts a long the way instead of forgetting it between the meeting. For the cost on the onboarding, it didn't worth it at all

Vantagens:

Once you understand how it works, it makes everything easier.

Desvantagens:

The integration is really hard to follow. There's a platform available to follow it, but you don't actually see anything on it or you you do, you don't really understand what you can do or not. I feel like there was no link between each task. I didn't like that the onboarding team do a lot instead of letting you do it so you get more familiar with all the process.

Christopher
Christopher
CFO, EUA
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Dear systems deliver what if promises

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We've been using it live for one month and so far the transition has been relatively smooth.

Vantagens:

Comprehensive ERP features that are built with the workflow and accounting in mind. Excellent interface with Xero. Very customizable, but in an easy to understand fashion.

Desvantagens:

For those switching from other platforms, it could use better historical data import functionality. In particular outstanding orders. We had about 200 open orders when we made the switch, and had to enter them manually as Dear's import features could not handle our workflow.

Kerry
GM, EUA
Maquinário, 11 - 50 funcionários

Cin7 Review

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Over all its ok. I think the best thing would have been to do was to upgrade OrderHive and leave that inplace. It was a great system that worked well.

Vantagens:

There isnt really anything that I feel sticks out. I think its a little cumbersome and easy to get lost or forget to click on one of the tabs. Too much back and forth.

Desvantagens:

Not user frindly. Too much clicking to get where you want to be. Not able to modify sheets.

Tracey
Vp Sales, Marketing, Inventory Control, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários

Cin7 Core Review

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Our onboarding was very informative and taught us a lot about the best ways to use the system as it related back to our business objectives. Himash was extremely patient and very informative. He did a great job!

Vantagens:

The level of detail you can achieve within the system.

Desvantagens:

My response would be unfair since we just activated the system today. However, I haven't experienced any particular part of the program that I would take issue with.

Neil
Neil
Director, África do Sul
Fonte da avaliação

A perfect for my ecommerce store

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens:

The strong integration with Woocommerce and Quickbooks and the easy to use workflow

Desvantagens:

Ideally I would like shipping integration into my shipping partner they are currently looking at this

Darren
Co Owner, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Not enough experience yet with the system.

Vantagens:

Overall good platform, but needs some basic improvement.

Desvantagens:

Purchase orders. They do not populate all products per vendor and does not populate 90 day usage of product on PO. This is vital for creating purchase orders.

Marketing Mangager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11 - 50 funcionários

[sensitive content hidden] Made Onboarding Easy

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to implement and get onboard training. [sensitive content hidden] answered all of our questions in a quick and timely manner.

Desvantagens:

Just getting our product catalog uploaded correctly seemed to take quite some time.

Amaan
VP of eCommerce, EUA
Atacadistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

hurts to write this review

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I used orderhive for our ecommerce/whoelsale business for 3 years. For over 2 years, I was not willing to sign a contract because how often the software integrations would fail, whether it was not updating tracking on amazon, or not importing orders from some channels, not tagging orders properly, or not exporting invoices into our quickbooks accounting software. Those were the most common issues we had, but as a ecommerce company, those are the lifeblood of our business The sales rep finally convinced me to sign up for a 1 year contract after quite some time. 3 months into my contract, I get contacted by a manager on their team saying that my order volume is too high (it was actually much lower order volume than when i signed up) and I need to start paying an extra $.12 per order or upgrad my plan even further. This was not told to me when I signed up for the 1 year contact. When I signed up for the one year contract, they gave me user based pricing while they knew everything about my order volume and integrations. Overall, the software is packed with features and is cheap, but it really is very buggy. They are trying to improve things, but the customer service is mostly lacking and the bugs are everywhere. Worst of all, they got me into a contract and then chagned the terms and tried to increase the price.

Vantagens:

- cheap (compared to others). but in the long run it costs you more because the software is full of bugs! - tons of features (that don't consistently work)

Desvantagens:

- so many bugs! - customer service (9/10 times they wouldn't help and would say "we need to escalate this to our technical team". those 9 times were all time sensitive for our business - no mobile app for iOS - lock you into a contract and then try to charge you more after 4 months of being locked into their buggy software

Jacques
Process Control Manager, África do Sul
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201 - 500 funcionários

Energenic

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Dear is an overall well planned software, i enjoy working on it, I will say I am 80% happy - still need development in certain areas

Vantagens:

Procurement and Stock keeping working great, Can have latest prices on hand

Desvantagens:

Job Costing is difficult and need to go to reports to get information cast export job cost directly from Job's BOM in Production cant be exported and work on average cost - need to work on latest price as i am using the BOM for price costing

Tia
Director of Marketing, EUA
Hardware, 2 - 10 funcionários

Comprehensive Product with Excellent Customer Support

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Orderhive is a comprehensive inventory management solution that has made it easy for our team to have full visibility on our orders across multiple channels, our incoming and outgoing stock, e-Commerce listings, order fulfillment and shipping, and product pricing. The customer support team is exceptional!

Vantagens:

We're able to manage so many aspects of our inventory management, logistics, and operations from a single platform.

Desvantagens:

With so many features, it can take some time to get used to how to customize the software's capabilities.

Cassie
Owner, EUA

A Powerful Tool for Managing My eCommerce Apparel Business

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Orderhive does what I need it to do, and more. Selling print-on-demand apparel on multiple platforms requires software that can bundle raw materials with final products and push out inventory updates in real time to multiple marketplaces and sales channels. Orderhive does this, plus it is a central location for order management, shipping, and reporting.

Desvantagens:

The process for switching over my inventory system from my previous provider has been long, but it is a one-time task and I know it is necessary no matter which software solution I transition to. Thankfully, Atulya, my onboarding specialist, has made the process as painless as possible by being extremely accessible and responsive whenever I have a question and has walked me through every step of the process on zoom calls.

Kara
Creative Director, EUA
Agricultura, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It was DEAR to me until it wasn't

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We discovered a technical glitch that caused severe bloat to our database that was seemingly stemming from DEAR. We approached the DEAR team leader with the matter. Rather than accepting responsibility and assuring us that he would provide the customer service that was necessary, he did not. He instead brought attention to other aspects of the integration. After three months of pain, and moving to a new web hosting environment, and being down for 24 hours and up and down for a total of 3 months, a technical team was able to isolate the issue as being related to DEAR, and for the last 48 hours I have still not heard back from the DEAR tech LEAD on a fix, or with any offer of any kind to help us get back up and running the way that we are supposed to be. We are trying to trouble-shoot without any answers coming from the DEAR development team. I have never seen anything this lacking in terms of customer service in my 30 years of business. I am disappointed and expected more from the tech LEAD and DEAR customer service.

Vantagens:

I created a requirements document of what we needed in an Inventory Management System and DEAR met all of them. I was so excited to find such a robust and affordable software solution in the cloud that hit all of my notes in my small indie maker business.

Desvantagens:

It was very very difficult for us to try and implement this product on our own. We hired an outside DEAR consultant. We spent $10K in consulting fees to get up and running. It took just about 8-9 months with a FTE almost completely focused 3/4 time and problems with the integration started just about the same time that we were up and running. Though we did not realize our problems with our web site were related to DEAR. We experienced outages and slowness on our site and were directed to take matters up with our hosting company. They reset and tuned our database-- and still we experienced slow performance. Because there are many moving parts-- and several outside vendors-- each pointing to each other--- it was this long, painful, expensive journey before we arrived right back to DEAR with the performance issues stemming from their API.

Adam
Managing Director, Austrália

Can't Keep Up and Help is Slow and Unspcialised

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Frustrating, unsatisfying and I have real worries about the ability for the software to keep up with my business as it grows We have encountered issues with apps/software due to our large influx of traffic and orders in a short period of time (we receive 50% of our monthly sales in a few hours) but they have provided solutions (for instance SLoyalty provides us with increased bandwidth during the busy 3-4 hours of the month and we have avoided all issues) - can this be done with DEAR? We can provide you with data on the exact time, traffic numbers, units sold for the time. We need a solution to this!! We are happy to pay more money for this, I just cant run my company with a concern that our inventory system cant keep up with our demand!

Vantagens:

Quite easy to implement Syncs nicely with our current cloud based software Interesting/complex reporting

Desvantagens:

The over promising, and under delivering of the software. simply, it doesn't do what it claims! The inventory is not live with Shopify (during launches there is always a lag, causing major headaches for our team and requires a lot of manual adjustments) - we were promised that based on our volume this would not happen, but it does. And it happens every month, for the past 18+ months Inability to get the specialist help when we need it. We are always given help by a customer service member, not a technician, which slows down our ability to fix the problem. I understand that you need to protect the technicians time from dealing with simple problems, but we do not receive prompt service or the respect that we know what we are talking about! We need a quicker escalation procedure to get help more urgently Technicians only work from the afternoon (we are located in Melbourne) so when urgency issues crop up in the morning, we have to wait most of the working day to fix them b2b portal is not very robust, we have had a lot of issues with this the fixed provided by DEAR are not log term fixes, they don't fix the root of the problem, but fix it for the moment, but then issues crop up again and we are in the same position.

há 4 anos

Hello Adam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken your feedback and improved our Shopify integration. We can now handle large volume of orders (including Shopify Plus accounts) & we have rolled out a new functionality called "Shopify Order Import Retry". Occasionally, during order syncing from Spotify, some sales are not created on the DEAR end. Previously there was no way for a DEAR user to be notified of these failed orders. DEAR developers have now implemented an auto-retry function for sales orders which have not been created in DEAR but are valid sales orders on Shopify (https://dearsystems.com/new-release-12th-april-2020-) Recently we have done a lot of improvement on the B2B section. You can read more about it & some of the latest releases we have done by visiting our release note section (https://dearsystems.com/release-notes/) Best Regards, DEAR Team

Mari
Manager, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Vantagens:

First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement. Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers. Thirdly I love how updates on inventory are instantly updated to eBay. This is very important as my previous software I would use would often update within 10 minutes frequently causing me to over sell a bit. Orderhive DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I also like the ease of use or the depth of functionality. If your a new user and want to get up and running quickly you can do this with OrderHive and when your a confident user you can start to dive into the other functionality to make your ecosystem of eccomerce software a much richer experience saving you even more time. Summing up, this software has it all and believe me I have looked. The price is right, the interface is vibrant and uncluttered and intuitive. Nothing but praise for OrderHive. Well done guys!

Desvantagens:

This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more. I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother. Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

Nigel
Nigel
GB
Fonte: GetApp

all in all very happy

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

"Moved over from sage around 12 months ago to Xero and added Dear which answered the major issues I was having with Sage in that the inventory element (sure, that's not what is was designed for) was woefully inadequate for our business. I have to report that 12 months in that Dear has met and exceeded expectations and added real value to my inventory management and customer order processing. With the recent addition of the B2B portal, and what my customers will be able to do once is it fully operational will really revolutionalise some of the challenges we faced in, for example, letting customers know what is available from stock etc. Overall, we made the right move and I haven't seen a better combination of integrated applications than Dear and Xero! Well done and thanks to both!"

Desvantagens:

Dear is a brilliant and responsive company, although my only gripe, is that there are few updates or communique's relating to bug fixes or developments of the application. Example is the B2B portal, there are many comments about what features are needed and bug fixes, but as yet no commentary from Dear as to which will or won't be incorporated. Like me, many will become less likely to comment f it is not apparent that they are being acknowledged. Come on Dear, at least add a comment!!

há 7 anos

Hi Nigel, Thank you for this review we are happy to hear everything is going well. We would like to take some time to address some of the cons. We have new updates/releases of new features pretty much on a weekly basis. The minor changes get notified through in app notifications and major monthly releases get sent out as news letters. This can be found in our release notes sections http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/ Regarding the forum we get a lot of inquiries to add new features and we usually work on an up-voting system and implement suggestions that are most popular against our users. When our businesses analysts decide on what we should implement a planned status will appear next to the suggestion. When its in progress the status will change to 'In Progress' and once finished the status will change to Implemented. Please see our development road-map for everything that is coming up in relation to B2B enhancements based on user requests http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/ Best Regards DEAR Team

Moss
President, Canadá
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 11 - 50 funcionários

Disappointing

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: There are so many great things to like about DEAR but so many to hate as well. My biggest complaint is that they do not listen to their customers. Basic features that other platforms have like Country of Origin and HS Codes are missing here. We use DEAR with Shipstation, Amazon, and Shopify. All of which support both of these features as they are requirements for international shipping. Due to DEAR's lack of implementation of this feature it requires manually updated these two manually for every product in DEAR whereas the other platforms all sync this information seamlessly. This creates a nightmare with large inventory catalogues and creating accurate commercial invoices. DEAR has a support forum where users can request new features and discuss bugs. Users, like myself, have gone on to this platform for years requesting certain simple features only to be told that you have to request it on the forum and depending on how many people actually like your feature request is how they rank if they are going to actually implement it. It seems most basic requests are ignored while they roll out new flashy features that don't work well either. I don't remember ever being so disappointed with software.

Vantagens:

The user interface is nice and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

The bugs! There are so many little bugs that pop up all the time. We have a team of 10 people using DEAR and almost daily there are more bugs that need to be flagged to DEAR technical support and they always blame the user until finally they realize that it is actually a bug.

há 2 anos

Hello Moss, Thank you for your feedback. DEAR is an out of the box solution where we expect our valued customers to adapt their business processors to match what we offer. We do provide a 28 day trial period for customers so that they can evaluate if DEAR is the right fit for them. We do take our customer feature requests (https://support.dearsystems.com/support/discussions/forums/1000108132) very seriously. The development process evolves around these requests (Development Roadmap - https://dearsystems.com/development-roadmap/). As much as we want to implement every request, we do not have unlimited resources to accommodate it all. The number of customers who have requests and how that feature will help the customer are a few of the selection criterias we use when selecting what gets added to the development roadmap. If you have any questions please reach out to us on [email protected] Regards, DEAR Team

Serena
Managing Director, GB
Alimentação e bebidas, 11 - 50 funcionários

An Excellent Customer Service Specialist

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I would recommend Dear solely based on the help and support I received from a brilliant Customer Support Specialist called [sensitive content hidden]. During a time when my company was suffering some difficulties she went above and beyond to help accommodate the challenges I faced and made me feel listened to and valued. She was brilliant and made me have a positive experience of Dear. Based on my customer experience with her I would recommend Dear to other people.

Vantagens:

The invoicing and sales management is easy to use and it has a good user interface. Customer support responds to emails within 24 hours. Some support specialists send videos which is a great way to understand the system.

Desvantagens:

There is a wide discrepancy in the quality of customer service specialists- some are brilliant and some are very unhelpful and do not seem to be empathetic to the customer's problems. Sometimes it is obvious that the person lacks the technical knowledge to support the customer so you just go around in a circle. Maybe the support emails could be flagged in different categories such as 'interface issues', 'data issues' and that way the technical emails can be sent to someone who is an analyst. The training videos are not very helpful as they only give a generic overview that doesn't help when you have your own data uploaded and face problems. Training would be more helpful when you have your own data uploaded into the system and after a week of using Dear book a 30min training session with a support member who could answer the bespoke questions you have related to your business - as the currents videos never helped when I needed help.

Bob
Bob
Owner & Co-Founder, EUA
Bens de consumo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

DEAR Inventory Helping us Grow

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

We've been using the DEAR system for quite a while now and I must say I couldn't be any happier. It was a seamless transition from our old system, and I especially appreciate how well DEAR integrates with our accounting software. This makes everyone's work a whole lot easier. I have contacted support on several occasions with questions that I had, and I always received a quick, thorough, and very helpful response. We manufacture our products as well wholesale and retail them with an online store, and everything works so well together with DEAR that it really helps us focus on building our business rather than focusing our attention on trying to keep up with inventory and ordering. I would highly recommend DEAR systems to anyone looking for a new inventory management system. -Bob Weiss

Desvantagens:

One thing that would be useful would be to be able to call for customer service. We have used customer service email on several occasions, and have always had a pretty quick response, however, if we have a pressing issue, it would be nice to have a number to call and someone to talk with.

há 7 anos

Dear Bob, Thank you for your review. Happy to hear everything is going well. Regarding the calls we have a booking service on our website where you can schedule in a time convenient for you to speak to a representative. They are free and are accessible to all our customers. Follow this link to book a call https://dearsystems.youcanbook.me/index.jsp Best Regards DEAR Team

Zeb
Zeb
Company Director, GB
Transporte marítimo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Third year anniversary using dear Inventory

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We run all our stock inventory through Dear, send all our quotes, sales orders, invoices etc through Dear.
It is a very good program for this and if we do hit a problem the tech support is excellent.

Vantagens:

Its synchronization with Xero is excellent. In three years we have never had a sync issue. Also within Dear the inventory, sales and purchasing all work very well and the ability to drill through different layers to search products or orders is very good. We use the Product Availability function all the time to confirm status of sales orders v purchase orders and stock availability. We have also recently started to use the Attributes more for both sales orders and products and this has been a further tool within Dear to help us manage our day to day sales process.

Desvantagens:

What still infuriates me is the way that sales quotes show the sales margin against Average cost. This is hopeless folr any new product as there is no history and it is also hopeless if you receive a part into stock before you post the purchase invoice. Why we can't have the option in the step up to show the margin against either the supplier fixed cost or last purchase cost is beyond me!!!!!! Argh!!!! We currently have to run all our project quotes through an Excel spreadsheet to make sure the margins are correct. This is really infuriating and as a result we are looking for alternative options for our stock management.

Luke
Cloud Solution Specialist, Malta
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

DEAR from the Eyes of a Cloud Solutions Reseller

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: DEAR Systems is a great tool to manage your business' operations and reaching out customers via different sales channels such as POS for Retail, Back-End Sales as a Corporate Level, Ecommerce & a B2B portal.

Vantagens:

<> Strong Integration with POS <> Click & Collect from POS Sales Orders created on the Back-End <> Bulk List / Catalogue - Very easy to List/Unlist Products on POS or Ecommerce <> Useful Shopify Integration Features <> Many Costing Methods to suit a lot of different types of products <> Strong Activity Log & History of Products, Customers & Suppliers <> Assemblies <> Manipulation of Documents & Email Templates is great to have even though it can take a while to get it right

Desvantagens:

<> Jump in price when needing a dedicated server when Sales Orders are forecasted to be higher than a specific amount <> Having to void Stock Adjustments to products just to be able to void a Purchase Order Credit Note for a different item just cause they are in the same original purchase order <> Not having a report with the ability to issue a historic Stock Valuation of Products for a specific date, say for example a Stock Valuation at the end of the two years ago, or last year

Luke
Director, Austrália

So far so good

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall it's been good. Few kins as mentioned but that is to be expected on new software. The team has been helpful and they do have a process to escalate issues such as I had which is good.

Vantagens:

The reporting. Other products on the market at this price are poor in this department. It offers products by variant which is a necessity for us. Customer service via chat (on a small plan) has been really good. Better than expected.

Desvantagens:

Some things were a little different from the platform I have been coming from but that it so be expected. There have been a few clunky things that have cost us a fair bit of time when setting up such as not being able to update the ProductFamilySKU via .csv. You can only do this manually. If you update via .csv if doesn't actually update it, it creates another and then you have doubled ProductFamilySKU's. This took some working out but the chat support was very helpful. Another one was products that have no history won't show in "Availability" so it wasn;t until I entered SOH that I could see any products but products that had a value of 0 would not come up as they did not have any history. In the end I did a plus 1 stock adjustment and then -1 stock adjustment so it had a history so it would show up in availability. Some things like this have made set up take longer than it needed to as these kinks are not well known by the staff so they had to test to get answers. Again support was good but it;s more of a why does it work like this and why don't the staff know, wouldn't this happen to everyone.? Anyway, sorted now.

Stelios
Stelios
Managing Director, Hong Kong
Atacadistas, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great multi purpose operational solution for a growing business

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: So far so good, overall solidly gets the job done. A few improvements and attention to detail can make it even better.

Vantagens:

The software logic is well thought out and relates to real life usage scenarios in our case. The organisation of the operations in the system are easy to understand and access. Support of the software has been fantastic so far, starting from deployment and thereafter. Whatever we needed, response has been near instant and competent.

Desvantagens:

The software is browser based and at times it can feel a little slow. Page load speed must be improved as it can be a little frustrating when you need to conduct many transactions in the day. The navigation could also be improved to reduce a few clicks to get to things easier and faster. For example, it is not possible to see next or previous document (SO, INV, PO). You need to come out to the main list and click into the document you want. Simple 'Previous', 'Next' navigation can be added within the document page, which will be very helpful when for example reviewing a number of Sales Orders or Invoices and need to move quickly between the documents. Mobile apps are limited and not particularly practical. Would be great if they could roll out a serious modern iPad app, which can be useful for sales/cs when out in the field to access product and inventory info, pricing, customer profile etc. and able to create a draft quotation on the fly.