Avaliações do FlexBooker

• Geral
    4,9 /5
    4,8 /5

Sobre FlexBooker

Atraia mais clientes para o seu negócio com o FlexBooker, uma maneira simples de aceitar reservas online.

Saiba mais sobre o FlexBooker

Exibindo 30 avaliações

Aaminah B.
Chief Support Officer
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/06/2019

"Just The Thing We Needed"

Comentários: Flexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.

Vantagens: Customer support is phenomenal, easy to use.

Desvantagens: I have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!

por FlexBooker em 15/09/2020

Thanks Aaminah! Awesome to hear we were such an integral part of your business, and remain a necessity!

• Avaliado em 06/06/2019
Sarah B.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/03/2021

"Awesome Software Program"

Comentários: 5 stars. Very accommodating staff, who really listen to our issues to make the software work for our business. I highly recommend.

Vantagens: I like the multiple location features on this booking software. I can easily book internally for either of our locations and choose which employee has clients at any time. I work from home, but I can just as easily use Flexbooker on the road. The staff at Flexbooker really bend over backwards. We have asked them to help us fix, and tweek so many things for our clients. They always come through, unless the request is not possible for them. I will continue to look forward to whatever updates are coming.

Desvantagens: I wish there was a way to let clients put a credit card on file, but I see that Paypal doesn't allow for that. Not Flexbooker's fault. The only problem I seem to continuously have is seeing multiple client entries in our client database. I go through and merge all the doubles, but it seems like every time I put a new appointment in, I get a duplicate of that old client. Not a big deal really.

por FlexBooker em 19/03/2021

We're so glad you've been so pleased with your experience Sarah! Regarding the credit cards on file, some other payment processors we integrate with do allow that, so feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning about those. We will definitely be taking a look into your settings regarding your customer tab too, as I have an idea why that could be happening ;) Thanks for being a great FlexBooker customer!

• Avaliado em 15/03/2021
Elizabeth S.
Recruitment Marketing Strategist
  • Avaliado em 15/01/2018

"Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company."

Comentários: There are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).

Vantagens: Flexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive.

por FlexBooker em 15/09/2020

Appreciate the review Elizabeth! I'm so glad we're able to help Chipotle find innovative solutions to your scheduling needs. Hope you've appreciated the updates we've made to our customer and admin-facing program designs!

• Avaliado em 15/01/2018
Scott G.
Ownership team, Admin, Ads
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2021

"Fantastic Integration"

Comentários: I'll better answer this in a month or two, but I am fully confident in, once we have adjusted our protocol and procedures to utilize the software to it's intended potential, our booking and customer communication ability will soar!!! so far, nearly perfect software!!! Only Jesus is perfect, so, I can't grant them that status, but they are running a close second!!!

Vantagens: My first criteria in switching from our existing booking app/program was the ability to install Facebook, SnapChat Pixels, Google tracking, etc... Our ad spend is considerable and having the abilty to track who is actually booking appointments for our elective ultrasound studio is priceless. The customer service and support is top of the line, and, once again, priceless, because, even though the software is easy to customize, implement and adjust, there is always a learning curve and the nearly immediate response with answers, or give me moment and they return, very quickly, with a solution is, indeed priceless. The launch of this software has very enjoyable, my only regret is that we didn't start here... but we are here now, and not the least bit disappointed... To many years of a stellar partnership!!!!

Desvantagens: Honestly, i don't have any issues what so ever, we will look forward to the launch of their app, it is anticipated and I'm fully confident it will be on par with the performance exibited in the software from the browser.

• Avaliado em 26/03/2021
Jeff R.
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2020

"Live Support that made for a smooth transition"

Comentários: Timely response, helpful staff, and a solid product that makes this part of my business much easier to manage. I look forward to working with this team for a long time to come!

Vantagens: This software can do everything my business needs without having to adapt my business model to the rules or limitations of the software. The support staff went above and beyond to make the setup and transition smooth and prompt. I couldn't be happier with the process of getting started!

Desvantagens: There are minor areas where the software seems 'clunky' or a little lacking in the UI, but these are minor inconveniences ... nothing that makes me dislike the overall platform. (For example - an admin should be able to click on an appointment on the calendar and drag it to a new day / time. At this point, it appears that the only way to reschedule is to click on the appointment and fill out a form with the new date & time.)

por FlexBooker em 18/11/2020

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the insightful review. We're so glad you appreciate our amazing support team - we do too! Sneak preview: updating the calendar drag and drop functionality is on our roadmap, so get excited :D

• Avaliado em 16/11/2020
James B.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 13/01/2020

"I highly recommend FlexBooker!"

Comentários: I have 2 different locations as a massage therapist and I also do mobile massage. I have different prices for days and evenings. That created some scheduling issues. I couldn't figure out how a program was going to help me do everything I was requiring.

Vantagens: I tried so many different programs, eight to be exact. None of them could help me with my various locations, times available, and price changes. I finally made contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at FlexBooker, who really made all my dreams come true. I cannot begin to express my relief. I began to wonder if there really was a software scheduling program that would be able to help us. Within minute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had done the complicated scheduling for me. I am very thankful.

Desvantagens: So far, nothing negative to say about this software

por FlexBooker em 14/09/2020

Hey James! So great to hear you found the right program with FlexBooker. Multiple locations and schedules can be tricky, so it's wonderful we were able to help. Know you can always reach out with any questions!

• Avaliado em 13/01/2020
Shauna B.
Hospitais e Saúde, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/03/2021

"Flexible and great customer service"

Comentários: From picking FlexBooker, our deployment was done in less than 10 days. The Developers and Customer Support were tremendous in assisting me. When researching for a product, FlexBooker had 90% of the feature sets that we needed. It wasn't until I began configuring the software that some of our special needs bubbled to the top. With each need, the FlexBooker team was there to provide the solution.

Vantagens: The product is very easy to use. The Developers and Customer Support have been very impressive in their response time. We are a pharmacy company providing vaccines which makes our business model unique to FlexBooker. I have thrown numerous customizations at them over the course of 3 months. They have been very accommodating in developing these for our needs. The Customer Support team always responds within a few minutes of logging a chat ticket.

Desvantagens: Because our business model is so unique, there were several custom functions that were not available. However the FlexBooker team took our recommendations and put them in as functionality. The reporting could be enhanced to provide more information and filtering flexibility. I was told that is on their roadmap. The supporting documentation could also be enhanced but is not a hinderance.

por FlexBooker em 04/03/2021

Thanks for the wonderful review Shauna! We're always excited to hear your new ideas and it's been great seeing your use of our platform grow over time. Looking forward to many years to come with y'all!

• Avaliado em 02/03/2021
Cynthia P.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 30/03/2021

"Great Value and Customer Care is Excellent"

Comentários: Flexbooker has opened up so much time for me to focus on clients and my business, as people book directly from the site and I have to confirm the booking before it is okayed. Being in session I do not always have access to the phone so being able to have people do things independently is of the upmost importance to he business.

Vantagens: It is pretty simple once you figure out all the things you can do. If you have any questions the customer service team is polite, Always answers in a timely fashion, and is extremely knowledgeable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped many times and she is absolutely fantastic!

Desvantagens: The way the features implement into the website can be a little confusing, perhaps making it more compatible with all designs (not sure how that works as I am not a web designer) but again once you get used to it it becomes simpler and if you have a question on how to do it the team is highly trained.

• Avaliado em 30/03/2021
Matthew H.
Vice President, Clinical Solutions
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários

"Exceeded Expectations"

Comentários: Using Flexbooker for scheduling our employer flu vaccination appointments exceeded my high expectations. The staff was very accommodating and expedient in handling all my questions and requests, which led to universal positive feedback from the employers in our program. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Flexbooker for any business and individual in need of scheduling assistance. I look forward to using their services in the years to come!

Vantagens: Ability to customize to my needs; ease of use; scheduling for my staff at particular locations; integration of documents into booking page

Desvantagens: requirement to download certain reports rather than it showing up automatically on the website

por FlexBooker em 24/11/2020

Thanks for the wonderful review Matthew. We're so happy FlexBooker seemed to be the perfect fit for your business!

Belinda G.
Administrator
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/03/2021

"Flexbooker User Review"

Comentários: Overall the customer service has been excellent! Questions and emails are answered in a timely manner.

Vantagens: The software is very intuitive and offers additional features such as color coding services and pre-written email and SMS communications

Desvantagens: The inability for a customer to schedule multiple appointments without starting the process again

por FlexBooker em 19/03/2021

We appreciate the glowing review Belinda! We're so glad you're enjoying your FlexBooker experience. Thanks to customer feedback like yours, we do have plans to implement a "shopping bag" feature so your customers will be able to choose multiple appointment types on different days before checking out. We'll be sure to let you know when it's ready for you!

• Avaliado em 16/03/2021
Bruce J.
IT Manager
Museus e instituições, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2020

"Very impressive set of features with excellent customer support"

Comentários: Our non-profit American Space Museum decided to re-open after temporary closure for COVID-19. We wanted to start out slowly by requiring reservations and also limiting the number of tours and guests per tour. After evaluating a number of competing services, we settled on FlexBooker. We are very pleased with how it meets our needs! One feature that we really needed was the ability for one person to book multiple guests all at once and for that guest count to apply toward any maximum guests per tour limit we had set. (A number of other products did not have that feature and required you to loop through the booking process for each person.) The integration with Google Calendar was so incredibly easy to set up. Now anyone in the office can see booked museum tours right in our shared Google Calendar without having to open our FlexBooker management page. SUPPORT: If you need an actual person, the Chat built into the Management page is well integrated with email support. The response time to both is impressive. I can't say enough about the support I received during setup and evaluation. (Special thanks to Nicole!)

Vantagens: - The ability for one person to book multiple guests ALL AT ONCE and for that guest count to apply toward any maximum guests per tour limit we had set. No need to "loop".
- Typical customer is NOT required to create an account. (Who wants to create an account for a single visit!)
- Confirmation emails contain a link to change or cancel the booking WITHOUT having to sign into an account.
- Confirmation and other emails very customizable but defaults are good.
- Forms are customizable, including custom fields.
- Forms can be standalone, modal pop-up on your site, or embedded in your site's page.
- Impressive how well the sizing of forms adapts to the display size, whether on desktop or mobile and whether standalone, modal pop-up, or embedded. When you create the form, it gives you the basic code for the embed.
- Integration with Google Calendar was incredibly easy to set up
- Extensive reporting
- Fairly good Mobile app for FlexBooker Management.
- Booking forms can be standard or custom. Custom fields are easily added.
- FlexBooker Management phone apps for Android and iPhone are available.
- Excellent and easily accessible support via integrated chat and email! They also welcome suggestions.

Desvantagens: Did not have the ability to book multiple people with a different price for some of the people i.e. Adult, Senior, Child. However, support tells me they are looking at possibly adding that option.

por FlexBooker em 13/10/2020

Bruce, what a wonderful review :D We are so pleased you've had such a great experience with FlexBooker! So glad we could help The American Space Museum and Walk of Fame reopen with ease. Thanks for being a great client!

• Avaliado em 29/09/2020
David V.
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2020

"Best on the market"

Comentários: We have been able to deploy into training and coaching environments and have created solutions that entirely remove the administration for staff training, whilst putting the power in the hands of students and clients to book sessions when they need it.
The clients I have deployed this solution to have been overjoyed at the ease of implementation and the ongoing opportunities we are uncovering to make even more changes to ways of working that will free up more and more admin time.
The customer service has been outstanding with rapid responses from support teams.

Vantagens: The simplicity of the interface and the range of features that are available.
Nearly every feature is configurable to create unique and customised solutions.
The multiple options around booking forms, booking flow and calendar scheduling are by far the most comprehensive that I have found.

Desvantagens: It would be great to expose more CSS into configurable options. Such as removing some fields on the booking form by selecting which fields are required, rather than needing to learn and apply CSS.

por FlexBooker em 02/11/2020

Thanks so much for the referrals David! We have an affiliate/referral program that sounds like it would be perfect for you. We'll send you more info on it shortly. Regarding the customization of the booking form, that's actually on our roadmap to implement soon! We appreciate your feedback!

• Avaliado em 29/10/2020
Emily S.
Aquatics Coordinator
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2020

"More features and Functions"

Comentários: Overall, I've had a great experience with outstanding customer service from Flexbooker. I would like to point out that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], am employee for your company has went above and beyond with assisting me with this new process we've implemented at our YMCA. You are helped me more than you know and I truly appreciate your prompt response and problem solving skills with any situation I've come to you with! Thank you, Emily

Vantagens: I liked the fact that there is tech support for all hours of the day when running into a conflict. They give you detailed step by step guides to follow and also give feedback with problem solving.

Desvantagens: I wish there was an option to prohibit the use of customers double booking time slots. I also feel like sometimes it is very confusing to read for each hour what's going on. A more organized, less busy and more detailed design would help administrators be able to find booking reservations easily.

por FlexBooker em 18/09/2020

Appreciate your thoughtful review Emily! We love to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our support team! We are actually in the process of redesigning the calendar and home screen, so will take this feedback to our design team. Hopefully the new look will work even more seamlessly for you!

• Avaliado em 17/09/2020
Summer L.
Serviços ao consumidor, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/06/2020

"The Only Booking Software You’ll Ever Need!"

Comentários: I love Flexbooker it makes booking online a breeze and helps to automate my company. It also very user friendly.

Vantagens: Flexbooker’s customer service is awesome! They were so knowledgeable and helpful in every way. They helped solve problems I didn’t even know I had. Thank you so much for all your help! It’s nice to know that this company truly cares about their customers.

Desvantagens: There is nothing I don’t like it’s so perfect!!

por FlexBooker em 14/09/2020

Hi Summer! Thanks so much for the glowing review :D We're very happy to hear how much you're enjoying your experience with FlexBooker! You know we're always here for you.

• Avaliado em 20/06/2020
Amanda R.
Business Owner
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 15/09/2020

"AMAZING- HIGHLY RECOMMEND"

Comentários: AMAZING!!!!

Vantagens: Great software and even better customer service!

Desvantagens: Occasional bugs but always prompt fixes!

por FlexBooker em 18/09/2020

Thanks for the wonderful review Amanda! We always appreciate customer feedback, and are so happy to hear you've had great experiences with our support team! As you know, we're always here for you to reach out if you need anything :D

• Avaliado em 15/09/2020
Garrett K.
dev
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 23/09/2020

"Best Multi-User Staff Scheduling Application - Hands Down"

Vantagens: The customer service can only be described as elite. Not only does the software function great, but the team at FlexBooker has been available for comprehensive help at every step of the implementation process.

Desvantagens: I think the user interface could use a face life, but I don't think it's really an issue.

por FlexBooker em 28/09/2020

Hi Garrett! Appreciate you taking the time to write us a wonderful review! So happy you've been pleased with FlexBooker all around! And stay tuned because we have some design rollouts in the works ;)

Kirsten O.
Teacher
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2020

"Excellent addition to my small business"

Comentários: Flexbooker allows parents to schedule additional lessons around their child's busy schedule.

Vantagens: As a teacher/tutor, I need families to self-schedule their private lessons due to the vasodilation between online learning and hybrid learning.

Desvantagens: While setting up my calendar I needed assistance. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly adapted the software to suit my needs as a teacher.

por FlexBooker em 05/10/2020

Hi Kirsten! Thanks so much for your great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback, and are so pleased that you've found FlexBooker to be a wonderful improvement to your tutoring business. We're here for you if you ever need us!

• Avaliado em 30/09/2020
Richard T.
president
Hospitais e Saúde, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/07/2016

"Best appointment software!"

Comentários: We went from Square appointments to Flexbooker. Square didn't have the flexibility to manage our simple appointment requirements. Flexbooker was able to fit our needs and their customer service was on top of everything step by step helping us get set up. They even made some changes to the software to fit our requirements. Highly recommend them!

Vantagens: flexibility, customer service.

Desvantagens: non

por FlexBooker em 15/09/2020

Appreciate the nice review Richard! We're always adapting with customer feedback and are so glad we were able to help make some beneficial customizations for iSPA!

• Avaliado em 28/07/2016
Annalyse W.
Creative Consultant
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/11/2020

"The Service Speaks for Itself !"

Vantagens: I was very impressed with the implementation process, the initial zoom meeting was incredibly insightful and helped make the decision to proceed with this service over others. The team have helped me troubleshoot and added additional coding that has allowed our service to run smoothly.

Desvantagens: The only con for us would be that clients can't use the app to make bookings.

por FlexBooker em 24/11/2020

We love to hear that you've been so pleased with your FlexBooker experience Annalyse, starting from the very first call :D Thanks for the nice review!

Nathalie H.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários

"Feedback"

Comentários: Good experience so far!

Vantagens: The support team and the flexibility to make changes to suit our needs.

Desvantagens: It's a bit cumbersome but I have worked with FlexBooker to modify it to meet our needs.

por FlexBooker em 25/09/2020

Thanks so much for your review Nathalie! We're sorry you found some initial aspects weren't as you'd imagined, but so glad to hear that our team was able to help you customize the platform to fit your needs. We're constantly making updates and creating new features based on customer feedback so we welcome your suggestions!

Emily L.
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2017

"Huge time saver"

Comentários: I use FlexBooker to allow my customers to schedule appointments. It's a very helpful and versatile program for any business owner who wants to give their clients the opportunity to schedule online. It sends automated text message reminders to reduce no-call, no-shows, which has been a hugely beneficial feature. This program has allowed me to automate a necessary aspect of my business that before FlexBooker was very time consuming - I was constantly getting phone calls and having to play phone tag with my customers as we compared availability for appointments, whereas now, appointments can all be booked immediately without my involvement and the follow-up reminder is automated. It has saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this program to any business seeking a more efficient scheduling protocol.

Vantagens: Fully automated text message reminders to clients

Desvantagens: None

por FlexBooker em 15/09/2020

Thanks Emily! Love that we were able to improve your efficiency and cut down on unnecessary back and forth with your customers!

• Avaliado em 14/01/2017
Rebecca W.
Product Manager
  • Avaliado em 23/04/2015

"Does what the others can't do"

Comentários: We create lots of different types of schedule for our client's events throughout the world, and we went through several different scheduling systems before finally finding FlexBooker. Their system is the only one that allows us to mix open schedules with recurring event schedules in any combination we want. Our account manager patiently helped us set everything up and is always there when we need help or advice.

por FlexBooker em 15/09/2020

Thanks Rebecca! Really happy to hear that FlexBooker was able to accommodate your needs in a way that others hadn't been able to in the past!

• Avaliado em 23/04/2015
Rachel K.
  • Avaliado em 11/04/2014

"Has helped my business out so much"

Comentários: Firstly, I want to mention that the guys who I've spoken with at FlexBooker have been really great to work with. They've helped me get set up as-needed, and their advice has been invaluable. I use FlexBooker to let my clients book sessions with me, straight from my website.

por FlexBooker em 15/09/2020

Appreciate the kind words Rachel! Really happy to hear that you've had nothing but positive experiences with FlexBooker's team. And certainly value Kline Photography in joining us from the start!

• Avaliado em 11/04/2014
Mark F.
Assistant
  • Avaliado em 19/03/2018

"Wonderful!"

Vantagens: This software fits exactly what I need. It has good support, it is a good value, and it is simple to use. No complaints.

Desvantagens: It could be a little bit "prettier" to look at when using, but that doesn't affect the functionality.

por FlexBooker em 15/09/2020

Appreciate the feedback Mark! So glad the functionality was perfect for Navarro College. We're constantly updating the features and design so hopefully you love even that part now too!

• Avaliado em 19/03/2018
Dee G.
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2015

"Andrew Ford"

Comentários: Andrew has gone beyond what anyone could ask for to do changes that was needed for my company. Give this booking company a try

por FlexBooker em 15/09/2020

Such a kind review Dee! Andrew is indeed wonderful with accommodating our customers' needs. Hope you have great experiences throughout your whole time at FlexBooker!

• Avaliado em 12/06/2015