Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre SendHub

A SendHub, empresa líder em mensagens SMS prontas para uso, torna a comunicação comercial rápida, simples e eficaz.

Saiba mais sobre o SendHub

Exibindo 32 avaliações

Gary F.
Database Magi
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/11/2019

"Easy SMS"

Comentários: We integrated SendHub with our in-house CRM system. We can now text our customers directly from our CRM and track their responses. We can also capture our sales reps use of the system and make sure that they're putting it to best use.

Vantagens: SendHub makes SMS integration easy and straightforward. The system has an easy to understand API interface that is well documented.

Desvantagens: One option I saw in other SMS systems that was not available in SendHub was to flag a message thread as "completed." That would have given use the option to scrape threads to be removed from our sales reps phones. But it's a small item.

• Avaliado em 06/11/2019
Scott S.
Sergeant
Segurança pública, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2019

"User opinion"

Comentários: We were looking for a way to offer overtime opportunities on a fair and equitable basis and then be allowed to preserve and track who received what and when. I was a plus the sendhub also allowed the creation for groups.

Vantagens: Able to disseminate important information to specific groups quickly. Also able to track messages sent. Also like how recipients cant reply to the entire group.

Desvantagens: Unable to restrict users who share the same line from modifying set groups. I wish there was a feature that allowed roles/permissions. In messages, I wish the box didn't default to "press enter to send". We don't use voice minutes and wish that would reduce the cost.

• Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Jason H.
leadman
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/08/2020

"lack of common features/ not function properly"

Comentários: My company took off the Verizon network and set us up on this and from what I had the ability to do this is two steps back. I do not recommend.

Vantagens: Two steps back nothing that I liked.

Desvantagens: This is not close to being like a cell phone program. Way too many bugs!! Messages show they have been read. Can not send images over 1.5 meg. Calls coming in to cell phone do not come up to answer or ring on the phone. You do not have the ability to group message. When I hit the back button on the phone it randomly calls people. When the call comes to my desk phone it only rings twice and then goes to voice mail.

• Avaliado em 18/08/2020
Mike H.
Rádio e televisão, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"Excellent Support"

Comentários: We are using SendHub for contesting with our radio stations.

Vantagens: The software is fairly easy to use but their customer support is excellent and very quick to respond. When I have asked questions or made mistakes, both customer support and the salesperson who helped me will respond with answers.

Desvantagens: I really haven’t had any issues with the software itself. My only problems have been lack of knowledge of sending SMS on my end, but we are learning.

• Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Gina C.
Contact Center Manager
  • Avaliado em 07/06/2018

"Easy to use, fantastic customer service"

Vantagens: I've used this software in multiple organizations because of the ease of use and wonderful customer service. Every time I've contacted customer service, my problem is solved quickly and everyone I've interacted with is incredibly friendly. I've also had a custom account and set up with a dedicated account manager who is reliable, accessible, and supportive. In terms of the software itself, we need something to be able to easily send lots of text messages and this definitely fits the bill. I've had to train many people on how to use SendHub and it's very user-friendly, intuitive, and easy to learn. As a manager, I also enjoy being able to sign in as other users so I can see the text conversations my team is having.

Desvantagens: The only downside so far has been that Sendhub doesn't yet integrate with our CRM so we miss out on some of those efficiencies. That being said, for our budget, I think SEndhub is a great choice because we are currently unable to allocate a ton of money towards software that might integrate with a CRM but be more expensive. Sendhub feels like an excellent value and we have been able to work around the lack of integration so far.

• Avaliado em 07/06/2018
Joseph C.
C E O
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/08/2019

"SO FAR THE BEST"

Comentários: Since moving to SendHub from our previous company, we have had stability and reliability in sending our messages. Previously we sent out text blasts, we sat at our desks with bated breath and fingers crossed, hoping that the messages would go through. With SendHub, we have no such worries. We send out messages and have peace of mind that messages are sent and delivered.

Vantagens: Easy to use
No blacklisting of text blasts as with other companies

Desvantagens: Instructions for use for users who do not regularly use this

• Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Jay K.
Director of Operations
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/06/2018

"We are a small business that has been using SendHub for years and are very satisfied!"

Comentários: Saving time and record keeping.

Vantagens: We use the software to communicate w/ tenants by being able to have a recorded log of all text messages sent and received. Technology has significantly changed the way our customer base communicates w/ us and being able to not only text, but have a saved log of all written communication solves multiple problems and greatly saves us time.

Desvantagens: Being that we are a small business with a more specialized use it doesn't cater 100% to us, which is understandable. However, we have found ways to work around those hurdles and love it.

• Avaliado em 27/06/2018
Glenda G.
Secretary
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/02/2018

"We use this program to communicate with our parents about upcoming evens and reminders."

Vantagens: I love that I can text the whole school or just certain grade levels by setting up groups. Its quick and easy for everyone to use.

Desvantagens: That I do not have the ability to receive text messages back from people that I send messages to. I would love for them to be able to reply back to me sometimes.

• Avaliado em 06/02/2018
Jossie G.
  • Avaliado em 13/06/2018

"I have had a great experience, the functions are very easy to use!"

Comentários: Exactly what I needed, to reach my clients quickly

Vantagens: The user friendly aspect of it. I send up multiple groups and categories and I was easy to do . The way they let you structure the text messages is exactly what I needed.

Desvantagens: Sometimes you cannot get support right away because of the time difference. But I now have a contact person, that is beyond amazing and now I have no issues. She calls me back ASAP and tries to work with me

• Avaliado em 13/06/2018
Remi M.
Digital Marketer & Sales Consultant
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2018

"Best SMS service on the market"

Vantagens: - Their API is awesome and allows customized solutions
- Their support is amazing
- They provide a line that does SMS, MMS and phone calls (not the case with other solutions!)

Desvantagens: - they do not have a chatbot that allows automated SMS follow-ups and to confirm scheduled appointments

Chris C.
VP, Products & Engineering
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2017

"Simple interface and effective service"

Vantagens: Wraps Twilio for us so that we don't have to write that code ourselves; great if you don't have engineers on staff!

Desvantagens: TCO feels a bit high for what you get, especially when changes need to be made and you don't have engineers on staff and have to rely on pro services instead.

• Avaliado em 10/12/2017
Diane V.
Stewardship & Donor Development
Instituições religiosas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2018

"Grateful for technology"

Comentários: Our goal for using this software was to find an acceptable method for connecting with our contacts in a way that feels personal and responsive without being invasive - and I believe we achieved that goal. I was our company ginea pig and was expected to trial this software in my department before we adopt it more widely across our organization. I will confidently recommend it to be used organization wide.

Vantagens: I'm not one to read instructions before plodding ahead with a new product (and I've often learned my lessons the hard way). The SendHub software was designed for people like me who just want to get the job done as quickly, easily and efficiently as possible. It was intuitive and allowed me to figure things out along the way without spending hours pouring over users manuals or digging through help articles. AND, I have to say one of the greatest strengths behind this software is the excellent customer support - both sales and technical!

Desvantagens: For someone like me, more red flags or notifications that I'm sending a multi-segment SMS would be helpful. The software features a small gray indicator in the bottom right of each message bubble telling the user the number of segments a text message is going to be. But I'm just not one who pays attention to details that don't jump out at me.

• Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Lauren V.
Hr Manager
Construção, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2019

"Attachements"

Vantagens: It's easy to use and it gets the job done

Desvantagens: Could be more attachment friendly using PDF's and having more user folders

• Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Edward C.
Manager of Data & Evaluation
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/09/2019

"Good way to stay in contact with students"

Comentários: It helps us stay connected with our students real-time.

Vantagens: Students are easiest to connect with via text, so this was helpful in reaching out to students new to the program.

Desvantagens: Unclear how messages segmented, and it was hard to track even when I downloaded the direct CSV information.

• Avaliado em 16/09/2019
Jane H.
Customer Service Representative
  • Avaliado em 01/12/2017

"Very easy sytem to use and a lot of customer prefer text over emails and calls"

Vantagens: Now that we have been set up with this new system, we have very positive feedback from our customers. I like how easy it is to use and I also enjoy that I receive Pop ups when a new text has come in.

Desvantagens: It would be nice to see if the message has been read or that it went to land line and not a cell number. Such a variety of numbers its hard to tell between a cell and home line.

• Avaliado em 01/12/2017
Sean L.
Safety Director
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2017

"Our company has used Sendhub for a few years now and it's been great for how we use it."

Vantagens: Ease of use in creating groups and sending out a lot of messages quickly. Also having the unlimited option so that we know we'll never run out if we go over.

Desvantagens: Reliability at times has been poor. Text get delayed or not sent out at all. It would be nice to have some indication on the user end to know when the messages have been delivered for sure. We have no way of knowing and always assume they've gone out and then learn later that they didn't go out or were extremely delayed.
Having to switch to shortcode for mass texts is a little inconvenient but I understand why it has to be this way and is mostly out of Sendhub's control since it's on the carriers.

• Avaliado em 04/12/2017
Avaliador Verificado
Urban Village Program Director
  • Avaliado em 18/06/2018

"We are happy ith our experience using SendHub to text message thousands of message per month."

Vantagens: It's easy to use, and the customer service is helpful. The messages are sent reliably after we schedule them.

Desvantagens: It seems a little pricey, especially compared with email marketing services, but I haven't done alot of comparison shopping.

• Avaliado em 18/06/2018
Claire W.
Business Owner
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/11/2018

"First time user who gets needed information"

Comentários: Only positive experience with this software! Based on my experience, I'm contemplating using it from a business stand point.

Vantagens: On the user end, it's easy to use, easy to read what the sender needs me to understand, and simple to respond and get a message back to the sender.

Desvantagens: Currently, there is not a con I've experienced with this software.

• Avaliado em 26/11/2018
Kelly J.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/10/2019

"SendHub review"

Comentários: very useful tool for business communication

Vantagens: Great way to communicate to your business team

Desvantagens: learning all the rules of text messaging

• Avaliado em 10/10/2019
Tony R.
Co-Founder
11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/01/2018

"A delight to use!"

Comentários: Very easy to stay in touch with our customers. We also use it for sending a quick tap on the shoulder for incoming customers who haven't yet completed their order.

Vantagens: The user-interface is fantastic. Everything is very intuitive and laid out in a way that's easy to understand. We have a lot of SaaS subscriptions and we've become a bit cynical about how easy it will be to get a new service into our workflow. But, SendHub has been a delight to use and fits right in.

• Avaliado em 04/01/2018
Sean G.
CEO & Founder
Esportes, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2018

"SendHub Has Been Amazing!"

Comentários: High ROI
Brand Awareness
Great Marketing Strategy

Vantagens: fast and effective platform. Text messaging campaigns have been the most effective campaigns and have the highest ROI for my organization.

Desvantagens: Easier Way To Upload List. Very Tough At Times To Upload Mass Listing, However, The Support Team Does A Great Job Of Uploading My Mass Listings

Keith D.
VP, IT
Atacadistas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2018

"Sendhub"

Comentários: We use Sendhub for all of our text to win programs and it has proven to be a solid solution.

Vantagens: Sendhub is easy to use and very well priced. We use it for text to win registrations.

Desvantagens: It's difficult to consolidate and collect contacts for future use when a person registers for a certain group.

• Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Nicholas H.
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 14/08/2019

"This helped me get so much work done."

Vantagens: While recruiting for lyft I needed to contact 24000 customers. This helped me to do it in a matter of days.

Desvantagens: I'll say this was a little pricier than I anticipated, but I easily made my money back so it worked great for me.

• Avaliado em 14/08/2019
On the go
  • Avaliado em 03/03/2014

"Great business phone system"

Comentários: After using SendHub for my business, I have found it very easy to use. I can connect with customers no matter where I am and not have to confuse business calls with personal calls on my cell phone. The auto attendant feature makes my business sound more professional and voicemail transcription sent to my email makes sure I never miss an important sales opportunity.

Vantagens: features, mobility, can access anywhere

Desvantagens: if your setting up multiple lines, call a rep from the company to help you get set up

• Avaliado em 03/03/2014
Gj
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2014

"Great for sales teams!"

Comentários: Easy to set up and has cut my infrastructure cost by 50% or more. Plus, I can monitor communication logs, which gives me a lot visibility and the ability to optimize team member performance.

Vantagens: Easy to set up