Not what was promised

Avaliado em 10/10/2017
Angie T.
Campus Director
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Probabilidade de recomendação:
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It has allowed us a forum to leave notes on current students that are accessable to department heads. Tracking leads, storing student info, allowing students a place to check progress even though the attendance portion is never correct.

Vantagens: The ability to store and search leads easily. Adding notes and documents to student profiles. Student ID badges. Student supportal.

Desvantagens: Not very user friendly - everything takes 10 steps to get to. Customer service is poor. Lots of promises to get things done quickly, but we've had to wait months for simple changes and were given attitude about it. Many of their functions are time consuming and ineffective (creating phases, adding and adjusting attendance, entering financial data, adding new users requires a helpdesk ticket every time as does resetting a password once locked out, etc.)

STARS Recommendation

Avaliado em 04/01/2017
Sherman M.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: My management team started using STARS last year after a compliance review disclosed areas of opportunity for improvement. That is when we decided to replace our former school management software with STARS. In our recent Title IV audit, all of our previous opportunities for improvement were addressed and the audit concluded in just one minor finding. I credit much of this success to my management team utilizing the experience of the Training Masters team and the tools provided by STARS. I highly recommend STARS to any educational institution looking for a system that provides simple day to day operations and reliable compliance and reporting.

Great Product for all schools

Avaliado em 01/11/2013
Bill B.
CFO
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: This product does many of the tasks done within much more expensive software packages, without all of the network and IT cost. We have used STARS for our campuses and are very pleased. I enjoy the ability to customize reports, the dash boards and many useful reports. In addition, I find the team at STARS very helpful and always helping us move forward. The enhancements and improvements are timely and are easy to incorporate. The knowledge of the school business from the programming side is an added bonus and a nice feature to us. I recommend STARS and would be happy to discuss this further

Amazing Product!

Avaliado em 17/11/2014
Karen H.
Exec. Director of Program Development and IT
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: STARS Campus Management System is reliable, efficient, and very user friendly. The reporting abilities of the system are outstanding and the customization options regarding querying the data are simple yet diverse and abundant. The customer support is amazing! I've worked in the field for over 15 years and this is the best Campus Management System I've worked with so far. Training Masters now offers an LMS that works directly with STARS and we cannot wait to begin using it.

I use STARS for a variety of reports I run weekly and monthly and for lead delivery.

Avaliado em 14/05/2015
Patricia S.
Director of Admissions
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I am the Director of Admissions for three of five campuses affiliated with our school. I have had previous experiencing working in Campus Vue. I find that STARS is a very competitive alternative to Campus Vue without the higher cost attached.
Customer service is prompt with strong follow up.
I would like to see more reporting options available and queries easier to build.

STARS

Avaliado em 10/12/2014
April D.
Education Support Admin
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: STARS is extremely user friendly. I've been working in STARS for the past 4 years and I appreciate being able to navigate and understand how to get the information I'm looking for. The STARS team is always quick to respond when I have any questions or concerns. STARS is an all around great system with and even better customer service team!

Loving STARS

Avaliado em 15/03/2016
Christine L.
Institutional Director
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: They have outstanding support for any issues that may arise, or help with training. Their training was very thorough, and I felt like I understood quickly how to use the basic features. The system works for our small school, and has so many features that we can grow into. It would be great for any size school.

STARS

Avaliado em 14/11/2014
Steve K.
IT Director
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: We have used STARS for several years now and are very satisfied with it. Being a web based product it eliminates any costly server infrastructure. STARS is able to handle all our school processes from lead aggregation through career services/placement. Their customer service is second to none.

Worth a Try

Avaliado em 08/02/2017
Kasey B.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: This software really helps you over all aspects of what you need to get done from the admin prospective on a campus and provides your staff and users with many difference tools and resources. Great product and I would definitely recommend it to people.

It is adaptable to various needs & easy to use.

Avaliado em 04/06/2015
Gena G.
Campus Director
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: query function is very helpful to build "customized" reports. Customer service has also been great to assist in building queries to fit the schools needs.

Jeff B.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Great Database, reporting features, customer support - never any downtime. Highly recommend!

STARS Campus

Ernie J.
Vice President
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: STARS is very user friendly. We have great support. Everyone is very helpful.

Bursar

Dennis F.
Bursar
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I've worked with STARS since school went with it.