Avaliações do Pingdom

da SolarWinds

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Pingdom

Solução tudo-em-um que facilita a supervisão do site.

Saiba mais sobre o Pingdom

Exibindo 52 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Jonathan P.
Owner / Graphic Designer
Design gráfico
  • Avaliado em 28/05/2018

"Great service for monitoring site speed and downtime"

Vantagens: We love the fact that we can set up instant email alerts if any of our sites experience downtime. The site speed function is quite useful too when it comes to optimising sites and their load time.

Desvantagens: It's not the cheapest service which could put some people off, but it really is worth the money in our view.

• Avaliado em 28/05/2018
Philip E.
Managed Services Engineer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/06/2018

"A Managed Services Screwdriver "

Comentários: Pingdom has helped us greatly in our quest to monitor our clients websites and underlying systems for availability. It is also a great tool for determining root cause of the issue, or as a jumping off point for further investigation. As we move into a large number of monitored items we are starting to see some serious performance slow downs, hopefully which can be resolved as we continue to grow.

Vantagens: This is a great piece of monitoring software that has a well designed interface. This has been our go to tool for monitoring site down issues, and high priority system outages. It is easy to configure all types of standard checks, from the 200 check to string checks and more. You can tell at a glance what is up but more importantly what is NOT up. We use this as a monitoring system for hundreds and hundreds of sites and systems, we also have this feed into other tools such as our ticket system to automatically create and update tickets.

Desvantagens: Performance has started to suffer as the number of monitored items grows. We now monitor more than a thousand unique items and it is started to take a long time to load individual items, not to mention the overview. This is starting to cause some frustration, I am not sure if Pingdom will continue to scale with us, however we would like it to. Sometimes we have false positive alerts, however this is usually due to configuration issue and not a fault of Pingdom.

• Avaliado em 24/06/2018
Mehak A.
Software Engineer
Software, 1001-5000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 30/04/2020

"Very useful tool to keep your website fast and always available."

Comentários: The use of this tool was limited to the downtime alerts and error logs and the service provided was almost perfect for us. Timely alerts for error saved us from many bad situations we could have ended in if it went undetected.

Vantagens: It's a very easy to integrate tool that provides information about the load time of the webpage and alerts of downtime of the application. It provides the full report of the errors on the managed pages. The integration of Pingdom alerts on slack proves to be very useful.

Desvantagens: As for the functionality, it has no such drawbacks but the price of the tool is a bit on the higher side. Its competitors provide almost the same functionality at a much lower price.

• Avaliado em 30/04/2020
Chris V.
Design
  • Avaliado em 11/04/2018

"One of the originals, but no longer the best"

Vantagens: Pingdom is one of the original services (at least that I can remember) for ping uptime testing. Its uptime alerting is reliable and stable.

Desvantagens: Unfortunately the price point just isn't competitive anymore, relative to the features they provide. They only offer 1 minute check intervals (I use a competitor that gets down to 30 second intervals), threshold alerting is only available on higher tier plans, and you can't pay per-check so the moment you cross 10 your plan price nearly triples.

• Avaliado em 11/04/2018
N. a. L.
Contributing Writer
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2018

"Easy to use and great for keeping track of website crashes"

Vantagens: I have used this program for years, going back to when I was employed by a web design and hosting company. It's a relatively simple app, to the point that just about anyone can use it. I have used it to gain analytics on website traffic as well as determine the reasons for crashes or point developers and engineers in the right direction.

Desvantagens: I find it difficult to actually find any cons with this product as it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only disadvantage is that the discounted prices only come when you pay upfront rather than monthly.

• Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Zuzana B.
Staff Software Engineer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/11/2019

"Good software that allows you to correctly monitor a website."

Comentários: I use this tool regularly, it has been very complete and offers in detail the relevant aspects such as loading time and visits, the analysis offers a variety which has allowed us to make the best decision that allows to improve the quality as well as the speed of Developed websites.

Vantagens: It is a good product that offers optimum quality for monitoring the website that is being developed or already finished, offers notifications via email of everything related to it, if you are not sure about the capacity of this product You can have a free version which allows you to evaluate the efficiency of the same, one of the great advantages is very easy to interpret the results and its interface is very comfortable, so that you can verify the loading speed, visits, size of page and thus determine if the design meets the expectations as well as a good positioning.

Desvantagens: So far very useful and offers in detail all the information to optimize any website. So far I have not had any problems.

• Avaliado em 21/11/2019
Ildiko M.
Artist
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2019

"Useful website monitoring tool"

Comentários: I recommend this software as a crucial tool if you don't have an in house team to monitor your website server data.

Vantagens: It is a really feature rich website monitoring tool. It notifies about down times and slow periods by e-mail and sms. So I can make action when necessary immediately. Security and continuous uptime with reasonable speed are both crucial part of any web-based service. This tool helps me monitor any error about speed and availability. It performs a page speed test also and provide real time visitor monitoring. With the help of the Pingdom API, it can be customised and automated.

Desvantagens: Pingdom offers really more than I expected, so I cannot know any problem or negative element about it.

• Avaliado em 29/10/2019
Tony C.
Director Web Technology
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2019

"Pingdom Is Like an XRay into Your Site"

Comentários: I recommend Pingdom for new web site owners for monitoring their web site speed. It worked well for me at the free level, but I'm not seeing the value for the higher tiers.

Vantagens: I like that I can see the "waterfall" view of my site, which helps me to determine what elements are causing my page to load slowly. It does work and it works reliably.

Desvantagens: I'm not happy that Pingdom's lowest tier runs about $45/month. There are many other vendors doing similar monitoring who charge less. I have an account on a competitor and pay under $50 for an entire year.

• Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Ernesto enrique F.
Full-stack Developer
Recursos Humanos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/12/2018

"A must have in web development"

Comentários: With Pingdom I have greatly improved the loading speed of my websites, presenting products that load really fast and improving SEO.

Vantagens: Pingdom is one of those applications that you should keep in mind when developing websites. You can get a full report on the errors found on your page and dozens of useful tips to improve the loading speed. What I like the most is that it not only tells you what mistakes you have, but how you can improve them. You can also schedule the analyzes and obtain a report on how your website works during the days. Even in its free version it allows you to do so, with the limitation of only one site per account.

Desvantagens: I can only complain about the way they present errors, a little more order would not be wrong.

• Avaliado em 29/12/2018
Sean M.
Product Lead
Design, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 12/09/2019

"Integrated with Slack"

Comentários: Pingdom has been huge in letting us know when our site is down.

Vantagens: I like that pingdom integrates with Slack, We use this plugin to determine whether or not our site goes down and when it goes back up.

Desvantagens: Really can't think of anything negative, however I wish it gave more detailed notifications about what caused the outage in the detailed reports.

• Avaliado em 12/09/2019
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance
Hotelaria, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2018

"Amazing product, great ROI"

Comentários: Simply an amazing product, that lets you stay on top of network outages and assess them in a timely manner. Very affordable, when it comes to cost, comparing to some other options out there. I highly recommend this product.

Vantagens: I most likely won't even be able to describe how much I like Pingdom. I've used it for many years. Started with a free version and expanded to paid subscriptions. It's always great to know what's going on with your network, when you're not around. Setting up monitoring alerts for specific services allows to decrease downtime and be on top of outages (means, you're a superhero). I've had situations so many time, when you come in in the morning, and a website has been down for several hours. With Pingdom, that's no longer a case. You get notified immediately!

Desvantagens: Can't think of anything. It's so simple and intuitive, even a caveman can do it. Love the mobile app option

• Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 14/09/2018

"Get alert if your site goes down immediately, with Pingdom monitoring service."

Comentários: I am daily using it to see my website workes ok. It will give me a total detail report of when it went down, when it came back online and how it is performing. it also helps me to fix pages content with their page tool. If their price suits you, it is a great tool, even their free plan is awesome.

Vantagens: Pingdom will help you to monitor your website and keep track of when it goes down. You can set the interval when to check your website. You can see details report of delay from many servers. It will send you mail/SMS when the site goes down so you can take a look at what happens.
I love to the page speed tool, which shows how can I improve my page speed and finetune with the server.

Desvantagens: Price is a little expensive for these tools. Sometimes gives a false alert when comparing with other. Sometimes it fails to check downtime, which happens once a week or two.

• Avaliado em 14/09/2018
Tom B.
Owner, Designer/Developer
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 15/08/2017

"One great piece of my peace of mind toolset."

Comentários: Peace of mind in knowing that I'll be alerted to website downtime. Verification of restored uptime, and reports of downtime instances are also great features.

Vantagens: As a web professional who provides managed hosting services for my clients, Pingom's service has been extremely helpful in catching server issues that need my prompt response. Being able to have a notification on my smartphone in those rare cases when a site becomes unresponsive has enabled me to respond quicker and minimize downtime.

Desvantagens: There have been a couple of occasions when I did not receive a downtime notification. I'm not sure if it was an issue with the app or further up in the service's workings. This has not been a consistent issue, and has occurred very few times.

• Avaliado em 15/08/2017
Technical Support Specialist
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/10/2018

"Pingdom help maintain websites"

Comentários: Pingdom has saved me many hours of troubleshooting websites and time is important.

Vantagens: I love being able to see at a quick scan what elements on specific pages can cause for example loading issues. This allows me to see dead links or even things I may need to optimize to decrease page load times.

Desvantagens: I wish it had the ability to tell you in html/css what elements on the page the items came from.

• Avaliado em 09/10/2018
NOC Engineer
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/04/2018

"Using pingdom on daily basis for monitoring APIs and hosts latency and uptimes."

Vantagens: Reliable , detection is immediately.
Allows to configure the checks according to the request/response needed.

Desvantagens: Root cause reports are sometimes poor and don't provide the needed information.
No special improvements in the past 2 years.
Recurring alerts don't get automatic detection as known issue and it cause harressing messages until issue resolved.

• Avaliado em 04/04/2018
  • Avaliado em 08/12/2018

"Great service, but hard on the small business budget."

Vantagens: I love the uptime monitoring and the page speed monitoring. I run several websites as a small business with various arms and aims. Being able to see at a glance if any are down, what pages are dragging, and where improvements need to be made is a great help in figuring out where to devote time each day to solving the small issues that can cause big problems down the line.

Desvantagens: I really wish all paid plans offered unlimited websites, and there was a free plan for one website. As it stands, while I'm testing out the free trial period, I just can't see needing to pay the monthly price for an unlimited plan in order to keep an eye on all my websites this way, when as a sole proprietor, my budget is stretched as is. While this is a great tool, it's sadly just not cost effective for most small businesses.

• Avaliado em 08/12/2018
Customer Success Manager
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/02/2019

"Great alerting system to stay on top of what you need tracked."

Comentários: We were able to keep our team updated on the daily metrics we needed.

Vantagens: It allows you to keep your team in the loop about the more admin-related stuff that would normally be harder to understand.

Desvantagens: It takes a lot of getting used to and is not so simple to set it up in the first place - you got to struggle a little first.

• Avaliado em 27/02/2019
Network Administrator
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/01/2019

"Excellent monitoring tool"

Vantagens: A great tool for monitoring up-time on your web based services. It offers a comprehensive alerting platform for those business critical systems you cant do without.

Desvantagens: The free alerting model is now gone and the all alerting services are now subject to cost. I suppose nothing free lasts forever.

• Avaliado em 29/01/2019
Senior UX Designer
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/02/2018

"I love pingdom, I just have a hard time paying their price point"

Vantagens: Pingdom is the best, quickest, easiest to use and from what I can tell the best designed in it's class.

Desvantagens: My only issue with Pingdom has always been the cost. It was always too excessive for me to use since I monitor hundreds of sites.

• Avaliado em 26/02/2018
Paul T.
Chairman
Artes e artesanato, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/03/2018

"Excellent Web Site Monitoring"

Vantagens: Pingdom is monitoring my websites, I get alerts whenever anything goes wrong so I can take action before if effects my visitors.

• Avaliado em 12/03/2018
Mairina V.
Gerente de Telecomunicaciones e Infraestructura
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 25/02/2019

"Monitor your website, and validate if you should optimize it!"

Comentários: My experience with this tool has been very good, I really use many when auditing my site and to be able to optimize its performance, it gives me all the data that I need to improve to improve the loading speed of my site. I really like working with this tool. I recommend it.

Vantagens: The main function of this great tool is to measure the loading speed of a website, but the truth has helped me a lot when it comes to optimizing our website, since it tells me page by page what are the errors that must be corrected to increase the loading speed. The truth is very useful and you can measure the loading speed from different servers in North America, Europe and South America.

Desvantagens: I really like this tool, the only thing I would add is to be able to compare the performance of different websites.

• Avaliado em 25/02/2019
Council Member
Serviços de informação, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/04/2018

"A great single source for everything in website monitoring"

Vantagens: Has a good set of free tools for analyzing website speed. Pricing is favorable compared to competitors. Has some great features for ecommerce sites.

Desvantagens: Although the pricing is generally affordable, the service is priced in tiers which have a relatively big jump between them. Some competitor pricing models are more granular.

• Avaliado em 09/04/2018
Jacob K.
Content and Social Media Marketer
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/08/2017

"Best website monitoring and speed test tool out there"

Vantagens: I've been using buffer to test website load times and the results provided by pingdom is the most accurate ones i've ever come across.

Desvantagens: There should be more test locations to choose from. Currently, there are only 4 test locations and that doesn't really make the tool comprehensive enough.

• Avaliado em 14/08/2017
Chief Financial Officer
Gestão da educação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/11/2018

"Reliable and affordable site monitoring tool"

Vantagens: This software saved us many times when we launched our new site.

Desvantagens: A bit complicated to set up but well worth it.

• Avaliado em 06/11/2018
Jason K.
Digital Marketing Manager
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 18/09/2017

"Easy to use and provides good data over time"

Vantagens: The ability to setup alerts and see historical data of the uptime of our websites. It allows us to know when our website is down before our customers yell at us.

Desvantagens: This software does exactly what it needs to do but nothing more. It is a fairly narrow purpose but useful.

• Avaliado em 18/09/2017