15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Gusto

O Gusto facilita a folha de pagamento, os benefícios e o RH de maneira inovadora para pequenas empresas.

Saiba mais sobre o Gusto

Vantagens:

It is super helpful especially for start ups when there might not be a designated HR person and the support staff is very helpful.

Desvantagens:

Hard to set up, produces the wrong information, is hard to correct, little to no customer support.

Notas do Gusto

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,6
Atendimento ao cliente
4,4
Recursos
4,5
Relação qualidade/preço
4,5

Probabilidade de recomendação

8,6/10

O Gusto tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 3 869 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Gusto antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (3 869)

Stephen
Stephen
Founder
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Gusto is the iPhone of Payroll

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hotelaria, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Avaliação de software de gestão de pagamento.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: O positivo deste software foi a possibilidade de gestão de pagamento tanto para recursos humanos quanto para empresas prestadoras de serviços, num só programa.

Vantagens:

Facilidade no uso, diferentes valores de cobrança de acordo com o número de funcionários da empresa, o que facilita o acesso de pequenas empresas ao software.

Desvantagens:

O tempo de conclusão para pagamento e a instalação.

Bruno Michel
Consultoria em Gastronomia, Brasil
Fabricação de alimentos, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Avaliação de manuseio do software.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Pesquisas sobre RH, entendimento sobre a área e gestão de pessoas.
O app demonstrou domínio sobre a área, oferece ferramenta capaz de facilitar nosso dia a dia nas empresas, tanto como usuário funcionário ou usuário empresário.

Vantagens:

Vocabulário fácil de compreensão e ferramentas simplificada.

Desvantagens:

Poderia ter mais imagens mais facilitar ainda mais o entendimento da plataforma.

Ellenore
Ellenore
Administrative Assistant, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Maquinário, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for mid-size business

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I like the ability to keep track of many employees and their pay information.

Desvantagens:

Nothing that I’d change. Great product, no complaints!

Amanda
Developer and Admin, EUA
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent, user-friendly payroll app

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: It's an excellent app with no issues whatsoever that we have encountered so far.

Vantagens:

It is very user friendly and easy for the contractors to set up. The tracking is very clear and it issues 1099s at the end of the year electronically.

Desvantagens:

The initial stage of payroll delays the payroll for a longer period of time but after a few months, you have the option then of next day.

Dalida
Sr. Director of Operations and HR, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Worst customer service!

3,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

The system is easy to use, but it is super problematic.

Desvantagens:

Firstly, the customer service aspect has been less than satisfactory. On multiple occasions, responses to inquiries and issues were delayed or lacked the depth and clarity needed to resolve concerns efficiently. It's crucial for a service provider in such a critical domain as payroll and HR to offer prompt and effective support to its customers. Unfortunately, this has not always been the case, leaving our team in challenging positions during time-sensitive periods. Another significant issue encountered was the unexpected cancellation of payroll processes without prior notice. Not only has this caused confusion but also operational delays, affecting the morale of our workforce due to the unpredictability of their compensation. We've been met with no information, no solution. There have been instances where former employees were not promptly removed from our benefits plan for months even after being notified, leading to unnecessary complications and financial discrepancies. This oversight underscores a need for a more rigorous system or checks to ensure that employee status changes are accurately and timely reflected across all service aspects provided by Gusto.

Juli
Chief Accountant, EUA
Biotecnologia, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Support Severely Lacking

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: If you don't run into any problems, it's fine. However, I'd give their support a failing grade. I'll give them that it's better than Quickbooks Online payroll but that bar is underground it's so low. I was assured by the salesperson that sold me on Gusto that I would speak to a US-based real person if ever I should need support - that was a false assertion. I rarely, if ever, speak to a US-based person. Getting a hold of a person at all is not easy. There's no number to call. I don't have a contact person at the company. There's often no response on support tickets that I submit. It's inexcusable. Payroll affects people's lives and livelihoods. For a payroll company to expect their software to just work bug-free 100% of the time and thus never put resources into customer support is arrogant and short-sighted.

Vantagens:

In general, the payroll features are easy to set-up and use.

Desvantagens:

I don't like that their payroll journal entries can only map to main accounts and not sub-accounts. I don't like that they don't seem to understand that Group Term Life Insurance premiums paid by the employer are taxable benefits to the employee, but no cash is exchanged between employer and employee. They set up the journal entries to reflect a cash payment to the employee and I haven't found a way to disable that. Finally, I have had repeated support issues, most notably, all of my employees that were employed during 2022 were notified of a "Draft" W-2c for the 2022 tax year uploaded to their employee accounts on 12/4/2023. Those "Draft" W-2cs for the prior year were erroneous. After spending hours upon hours reviewing each employee's payroll totals for the 2022 tax year and ensuring there was no such error that needed correcting, I reached out to Gusto through the only feature possible when you need to provide attachments which is an online form. I submitted one for every, single employee. I received a single reply email saying "not to worry" they would address it. I never received a follow-up until I insisted that they call me back. On follow-up, I was told that it was a "company-wide internal error." Furthermore, they couldn't remove the erroneous "Draft" 2022 W-2cs from my employees' accounts and they couldn't provide any official documentation to provide to my employees that the error was theirs and theirs alone. I demanded some sort of compensation at the very least to which they offered a 25% discount for 2 months which amounts to roughly $130 which barely covers 2 hours of my time spent dealing with the mess that they created. Furthermore, when my January bill came, they had not provided the discount. I'm assured that it will appear on my "next" bill but I'm not holding my breath. They should have reached out to their clients pre-emptively about this problem. They should have been responsive to my 16 support tickets about this problem. They should have offered multiple months of free service to compensate for this problem. They offered nothing voluntarily. Nothing. This is absolutely unacceptable handling of a "company-wide error." Oh, and I ran into a different tax compliance issue with city-wide occupational tax with which they should be intimately familiar since their headquarters are located in an adjacent city with an identical occupational tax and yet their own employees didn't seem to understand the nuance of this tax to which their own employees are subject. What kind of payroll company doesn't understand the payroll taxes in their own jurisdiction?

Louise
Senior vice president, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Great company to work with

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Very good.....no issues at all.......
...

Vantagens:

Very user friendly.....and great contact with them

Desvantagens:

No problems at all with anything........

Jordan
Jordan
Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: GetApp

Gusto: for the simplest of paychecks and those who don't need support

2,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Support is terrible. They never seem to have an answer and you can't call them, they have to call you. Miss the call? Submit another request. I've been told 3 times I'd have a supervisor or specialist call me back and never received that call. They are unable to properly calculate payroll taxes, telling me the only way to do it correctly was to change our employees' W4 EVERY MONTH. That was their suggestion. It's so strange to me that they are so popular. If you use Gusto, check the federal withholding and I hope you don't mind that they will calculate your salary employees' hourly rates (based on what you enter as their estimated pay) and print it on each paystub.

Vantagens:

Not much. The direct deposit did always go in next day, so that was nice.

Desvantagens:

Support was terrible. Chat never worked and if you miss their support call, you put in new request.They are also only able to calculate fed withholding for simple pay plans (straight hourly or salary with no commission). They calculate witholding as if each paycheck is the exact same each month.If you make $10K on your first paycheck of the month and $900 on your 2nd of the month, they will withhold $0 in federal withholding for the second paycheck, leaving you with almost $11,000 in untaxed income. They can't fix this. They also said they HAVE TO print an hourly rate on my salaried employees' paystubs, even though it shows 0 hours and they are paid a salary.

Heather
officemanager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

User friendly payroll software

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall it has been easy to use and we never have any hiccups with this product.

Vantagens:

gusto is very user friendly, able to see hours worked, print documents etc.

Desvantagens:

My only negative experience is when they stopped allowing to borrow money against your upcoming check. That was very beneficial at times.

Ashley
Accountant, EUA
Contabilidade, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Gusto makes payroll a breeze!

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Using Gusto for payroll, benefits and insurance administration is so simple. It's easy right from the beginning. Their customer support is always super helpful and works hard to make sure they resolve any issues you may have.

Desvantagens:

The only downside to Gusto is that they are limited to small companies. It's not necessary a bad thing. I just like it so much that I want to use it with all my clients regardless of their company size!

Meredith
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

We love Gusto!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: 10/10 experience! Definitely going to continue using it for our agency's HR and payroll needs.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use and user-friendly features! It is a central hub for all of our payroll and HR documentation needs. Been using it for 5 years and have no plans to change!

Desvantagens:

No cons so far! Everything is easy to find and use. A little expensive, but definitely worth it!

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Ease of use

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Based on my experience, I would recommend it to other companies.

Vantagens:

Gusto is intuitive and easy for the whole team to use. It worked really well for our distributed team throughout the pandemic.

Desvantagens:

I really can not think of any cons about Gusto.

Alicia
Alicia
Lawyer, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços jurídicos, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Vantagens:

Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

Desvantagens:

I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

Andrew
Systems administrator, EUA
Contabilidade, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Best payroll company out there

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Hands down the best and most cost-effective payroll bureau I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will not only recommend it to clients that don't have a payroll service but I will recommend it over any other payroll service there is essentially. It's way cheaper and way easier to use. I also have seen less mistakes then pay checks or ADP as I have worked with their payroll reports quite often when doing bookkeeping

Vantagens:

We used to do around payroll through a company called pay soft.. or ProPay maybe another name for it. The program was decent a little bit cumbersome and the check stock was extremely expensive. They did their own payroll as a bureau. As a result of having their own proprietary software built they also sold it which was overpriced and in the long run didn't make us money. Just being a recommendation agency essentially and controlling if you ever clients payroll through gusto it's made us more money and they offer way more than ADP or paychecks ever has offered us.

Desvantagens:

There's not much I don't like about this software besides maybe the fact that it isn't really a software that you download it's an internet interface so if you're internet somehow becomes unreachable or it's down you can't really print out checks with proper taxes withheld. This is An occurrence few and far between and can always be advanced and then paid back once you can access it again. A desktop GUI that just calls in the website would be a handy tool for owners and accountants to be able to take more effort into their own hands on payroll

Milan
CPA, Financial Advisor, EUA
Contabilidade, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Vimlan Tax Services LLC

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, 7 out of 10, could be better. It's better than most, but it needs to be better.

Vantagens:

-It's web based -one login for staff for access to all clients. -MFA ability for each login -ability to control which clietns assigned to which login. - like other payroll engines, it does automatic paymetns (immediately) and automatic filings - multiple reports available, quarterly/monthly/yearly, etc. - tracks PTO, SIck, and auto generates if needed, - great integration with Tsheets for time clock

Desvantagens:

There is no ONE consolidated report for all clients on a custom period. EG, if I wanted a 1st quarter payroll report, with selected clients on each row of the report, and the columns having the headings for say, different data points like "gross payroll, net pay, 401K deferred, 401K roth, IL state tax paid, 941 done?" then that style of report is ONLY available if you pull that report down client by client, NOT for all clients or selected clients as a consolidated report. Email alerts are not there for specific things, like if a client exceeds a payrol amount or if a large net reimbursement check is done. There is NO mobile app. There is NO standard custom 401K year end "Annual census" report which ties in all the data points for a 5500 filing. Gusto also competes with providers for health insurance and 401K. Financial advisors like me only want Gusto to do the payroll part, not compete with us on the benefits part.

Linda
Linda
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 10 000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Gusto is a great cost-effective HR tool

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Staff is friendly and helpful, and they respond quickly to emails (in less than an hour, on average). The website is well-organized and simple to use. We switched from Intuit Payroll because it made paying state taxes to the appropriate agencies a snap.

Vantagens:

Overall, it's a nice piece of ux design. The reality is that the criterion for usability for most goods in this space is simply that they work. With enough enthusiasm, most tasks become not only feasible but also simple. It's as simple as a few natural mouse clicks.

Desvantagens:

When I try to build a report that fits my exact specifications, I'm often forced to generate more data than necessary just to get to the data I want. It would be more convenient if you provided a part where I could pick and choose the data points that would go into my report.

Corey
General Manager, EUA
Hotelaria, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Payroll done simple enough for ANY staff member.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Gusto is extremely helpful and efficient. My team enjoys the "social media" aspect of it, where new hires are introduced to the team before they even begin working. It goes a long way towards building a team. I would highly recommend Gusto to any small business trying to manage their staff. Onboarding is a breeze and gets the employees involved in their own financial matters. Even the least tech savvy person should be easily capable of following the necessary steps to be hired, paid, etc.

Vantagens:

Employees are able to punch in and out using anything with an internet connection. Additionally, you can turn on Geolocation so that you can ensure the employee is actually on-site when they punch in & out. Best yet, they can actually leave notes in regards to what tasks were completed for the day. It's very helpful to have this built-in tracking feature for accountability with my very small staff.

Desvantagens:

Unfortunately, there is no effective scheduling tool (at least in my opinion), which forces me to go to another software provider for employee scheduling. Ideally, both scheduling and payroll could be done through the same web based software. This would also make it easier to compare scheduled vs. actually worked hours.

Alan
Alan
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 10 000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Payroll and Benefits Management with Gusto

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Payroll, benefits, HR 401(k), and performance reviews may all be handled in a single convenient location. Gusto has helped me and my staff to be more productive with our time and to feel appreciated.

Vantagens:

Friendly interface. Staff-friendly time and absence tracking and benefit administration tools. Human resources and 401(k)s work better together than ever. The price is reasonable for us.

Desvantagens:

Payroll blocks caused by a lack of State tax information can be inconvenient, as it requires contacting Gusto to request an extension until the necessary tax data is provided. Perhaps there's an easier method to simply hit a button and have the block lengthened.

Jessi
Director of Marketing and Operations, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Gusto is my favorite payroll software ever!!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great customer service, great value, great UI, I've referred to to so many people already.

Vantagens:

It's like someone was listening to me complain about Quickbooks payroll and ADP (and Tsheets) and made a software just for me. It's so simple - I was using an accountant to run payroll through ADP - Gusto saves so much time I can do it myself.

Desvantagens:

The reporting tools aren't super robust.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Payroll for the twenty first century

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, even though we were hesitant at first, we couldn’t be happier that we made the switch from our previous provider. We’ve gotten lots of very positive feedback from our employees on the system as well!

Vantagens:

I love the clean, simple, modern, easy to use user interface and user experience - for both the admin and employees in Gusto. It feels robust and relevant, not clunky and convoluted like many other outdated, expensive systems.

Desvantagens:

I do wish there were some more integrations, and/or that the present integrations were slightly more robust.

Erik
Erik
Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great HR Option for Small Businesses

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: As an owner/operator starting out, I ran into problems implementing other payroll systems for our company. Luckily I came across Gusto and got things up and running g fast. We’ve been using it ever since.

Vantagens:

Easy on boarding and constantly communicating with our management staff has kept Gusto in its place of being our payroll management system for our employees.

Desvantagens:

It’s a little pricey, especially since we don’t use all of the available features but it’s a good system overall.

Bryan
Vice President, Finance, EUA
Escritório executivo, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Terrible customer service, average system, Predatory Lender

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The world has caught up to Gusto. It is just a run of the mill self-service payroll firm. Comparing any self-service firm to a full-service firm, the self-service firm will win on cost, though that is about it. In addition to losing on Customer Service, the constant annoying sales pitches and calls regarding HR benefits as well as the firm charging for simple improvements, such as adding paid-for time tracking is a severe detriment. The fact that it has now morphed into a Payday Lend is the last straw for me. I do not trust Gusto with my firm's or employee's data and am extremely happy that I never moved any healthcare or other benefit systems to their control. I have been with the firm since our beginning, but will be moving on to another system as soon as possible.

Vantagens:

This is one of the many common low-cost self-service payroll solutions. It allows you to pay your Employees and Contractors and handles virtually all of the taxes and processing of payments to the taxing authorities. The interface is on par with the many other UX/UI's in the industry. As is industry standard, Employees are emailed all end of year documents automatically. The company also offers access to two-day payroll processing.

Desvantagens:

Customer Service is terrible - an absolute nightmare. When mistakes are made by Gusto, they are hard, if not impossible to fix and/or get them to admit to. The firm has attempted (and mostly failed to my knowledge) to enter the higher margin HR platform and benefits fold. The firm has also just begun predatory lending at rates advertised as 1% which are actually as high as 45.63% (per their own fine print). The Customer Service in this area (from my limited exposure) provides misleading at best and false at worst information. This used to be a great firm, but there was an initial turning point where it began to focus more on marketing than the system, which then led to the constant sales calls for HR and other insurance services, which has led now, to Payday Lending. There had been an Intuit integration issue that seems to have finally been solved. Additionally, the firm has the same problem with missed payments and 941 misfilings that other full-service platforms have, however the customer service is severely lacking and resolutions take forever. The platform also can not handle an employee working in two states (more common in the North East). The cost for paying contractors is too high which limits the usefulness of the system overall - forcing a company to keep Employee Payroll, Contractor Payments, and expense reimbursements on separate systems. I have also received tax filings from another firm as their own CSR system combined two threads and had to speak to the a

Bryan
Director Of Operations, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Love and Hate with Gusto

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: If all you are doing is simple payroll processing then I think this is a good option for you. If you have many employees and you offer benefits good luck. Gusto has the worst customer service I would say in the industry. It is extremely hard to get help from their customer service. It seems like the thought and belief is pass the buck to someone else.

Vantagens:

This software is easy to setup and has basic things for businesses. Gusto has a nice user website site that you can do many things very quickly. If you are looking for simple reports and processing than this is good.

Desvantagens:

The Absolute worst customer service! If you ever need help with your payroll especially benefits administration good luck getting help. Gusto completely messed up our health insurance plans and signed up our employees with health plans that are not even offered in our state. It took 5 months and threats from our lawyers before they would finally respond from someone that knew what they were doing.

Jacquie
Program Manager, EUA
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Absolutely Love this Full Feature Easy to Use Product!

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: If I were to leave this world today, ANYONE could jump onto Gusto and fall right into step. That is how easy this program is.

Vantagens:

I cannot say enough about how much our company loves this product. If any company tries to sell us a product that claims to do the same things, we turn them down flat! So many companies are "Ala Cart". Not Gusto. We have been using Gusto since 2017 and hope that we can always use them. This is very user friendly, allows self-onboarding by the employee, allows time tracking for hourly employees, time tracking by project, handles your benefit plans, open enrollment, workers compensation insurance payments, payroll, taxes, new employee reports, tax reporting, W-2's, 1099's, payment of contractors both domestic and international (in November 2023, you will be able to pay international employees). Nothing is complicated in any way shape or form. Gusto is so stress free and works with many other programs. We use their partner EasyLlama for training (yes, that is a minimal fee payable to EasyLlama) and that is amazing. I can't say enough about how wonderful this is. If I ask the owners if they want to add a benefit, their first questions is always, "do they work with Gusto"?

Desvantagens:

In 8+ years, I have not found a single negative thing with Gusto, even through COVID, they seemed to not miss a beat with their customer service.

Alex
Owner, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

Vantagens:

We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

Desvantagens:

The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.