Gusto

Avaliações do Gusto

da Gusto

Gusto has won me over for life.

Avaliado em 29/10/2019
Lance V.
Web Developer
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Time sheets, paycheck stubs, tax documents for my employees are all available to them without any extra work needed by me. Gusto takes care of it al.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is for my employees to see their paycheck stubs, get their tax documents, and even do a early cash out option if they need a little extra money before payday. They have recently introduced time tracking, which solved another issue I had with keeping track of everyone's hours in another product.

Desvantagens: I don't have many cons regarding Gusto. So far it has met all my needs flawlessly. The one con I would say is that the insurance process could be a little less confusing.

Best platform for payroll, benefits & more

Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Trevor H.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall it has been great to have everything in one place. Before we used Zenefits and Gusto and moved everything to Gusto. Its been a good move.

Vantagens: It simple to use and does everything we need to run the primary administrative tasks for our business.

Desvantagens: The HSA feature did not move over seamlessly from Zenefits and is more expensive for a small team to have and the 401k option has been a bit of work to get moved over.

Makes Payroll and Admin Easy

Avaliado em 21/01/2020
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great they do really good integrations with zappier and all the major services that work well with it.

Vantagens: This makes payroll and administration of the backend of the business easy. Helps us stay up on the latest changes in employment issues and filing for our business and contractors.

Desvantagens: It runs too easily in the background. If you don't stay ontop of logging back in time to time you might miss updates and changes. They do a good job of keeping you in the loop of what's going on.

Terrible customer service, average system, Predatory Lender

Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Bryan H.
Vice President, Finance
Escritório executivo, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The world has caught up to Gusto. It is just a run of the mill self-service payroll firm. Comparing any self-service firm to a full-service firm, the self-service firm will win on cost, though that is about it. In addition to losing on Customer Service, the constant annoying sales pitches and calls regarding HR benefits as well as the firm charging for simple improvements, such as adding paid-for time tracking is a severe detriment. The fact that it has now morphed into a Payday Lend is the last straw for me. I do not trust Gusto with my firm's or employee's data and am extremely happy that I never moved any healthcare or other benefit systems to their control. I have been with the firm since our beginning, but will be moving on to another system as soon as possible.

Vantagens: This is one of the many common low-cost self-service payroll solutions. It allows you to pay your Employees and Contractors and handles virtually all of the taxes and processing of payments to the taxing authorities. The interface is on par with the many other UX/UI's in the industry. As is industry standard, Employees are emailed all end of year documents automatically. The company also offers access to two-day payroll processing.

Desvantagens: Customer Service is terrible - an absolute nightmare. When mistakes are made by Gusto, they are hard, if not impossible to fix and/or get them to admit to. The firm has attempted (and mostly failed to my knowledge) to enter the higher margin HR platform and benefits fold. The firm has also just begun predatory lending at rates advertised as 1% which are actually as high as 45.63% (per their own fine print). The Customer Service in this area (from my limited exposure) provides misleading at best and false at worst information. This used to be a great firm, but there was an initial turning point where it began to focus more on marketing than the system, which then led to the constant sales calls for HR and other insurance services, which has led now, to Payday Lending. There had been an Intuit integration issue that seems to have finally been solved. Additionally, the firm has the same problem with missed payments and 941 misfilings that other full-service platforms have, however the customer service is severely lacking and resolutions take forever. The platform also can not handle an employee working in two states (more common in the North East). The cost for paying contractors is too high which limits the usefulness of the system overall - forcing a company to keep Employee Payroll, Contractor Payments, and expense reimbursements on separate systems. I have also received tax filings from another firm as their own CSR system combined two threads and had to speak to the a

Gusto greatly reduces the H/R-Payroll-Hiring headaches

Avaliado em 11/02/2020
Lisa H.
Owner/Lead Technician
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Gusto really has saved me from one of the worst jobs in my small company. The software takes care of employee onboarding, firing documentation, reviews and pay raises -- even remembering employee birthdays and allowing me to send an ecard! Every time I've "handed a job over" to Gusto, the software has accomplished something brilliantly that I spent too much time on and probably did a lousy job on. It's great!

Vantagens: It does all the filing of all the government's paperwork requirements, with hardly any input from me. It makes all of the employees' records available to them any time - no more finding and copying old W-2s on April 15th! Payroll suddenly went from the top of my hated chores list to the bottom! It's so easy to do a payroll, view the cash requirements, correct mistakes in the payroll, and do direct deposits, that I hardly ever worry about the payroll anymore!

Desvantagens: It's a little too expensive, the "Reports" section is a little limited and arbitrary, and I can't correct or add things after their deadlines, even if it wouldn't change the forms they've already sent in. The benefits are so excellent, however, that they outweigh the problems many times over.

An All-In-One HR, Culture, Benefits, Payroll Solution

Avaliado em 14/11/2019
Brooks M.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I love using Gusto, and I know our HR and Payroll Director does as well. We use it for payroll, benefits, time off, org charts, happiness surveys, and onboarding. It's made our lives a lot easier, and the price point is well worth it.

Vantagens: As a user, I love having everything in one place. I can access my Paid Time Off balance, request off, see my paychecks, my benefits, and coworkers' profiles all in one place. But my favorite thing about Gusto is probably their paycheck notification emails. They're a lot of fun and always a joy to get in my inbox. It's really a fantastic all-in-one solution. And, in my opinion, it's relatively low priced. The automated monthly surveys are also a big help to our leadership team.

Desvantagens: There's not a lot. I will say there are a few features we don't use just because there are better options out there – such as time tracking. It's really simple, and if you need a more robust option connected to tasks it probably won't work for you.

Makes getting paid and managing my retirement easy

Avaliado em 27/11/2019
Parker R.
Analyst
Gestão de investimentos, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The UI of Gusto is robust. There was only one time while working with Gusto that I didn't know how to find something: which was when I switched from being a contractor at the firm to being a part-time employee. I wasn't sure where I could find my employee paystubs and this was due to the system thinking I wanted to see the contractor's dashboard. I eventually figured it out but it would have been nice if Gusto automatically showed me the employee dashboard considering that I was recently onboarded.

Vantagens: For me, the integration of Gusto with my retirement savings (Guideline) is amazing. The ability for me to click on the link to my Guideline account and see that Gusto is tracking this information as well is a key functionality of Gusto that I love.

Desvantagens: If there was some way to fully integrate my health, dental, and vision insurance into the software that would be great as well. I can see what my employer is contributing every paycheck, however, I also would like to be able to see a link to my provider on Gusto if that was possible. It would be nice to use Gusto as a one-stop-shop location (virtually) that I could see all of this information.

Gusto is the best!

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Anna C.
Director of Operations
Entretenimento, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Not only the administrators love it but the employees too. It is so easy to use and they never have an issues finding exactly what they need.

Vantagens: Ease of use - for admins as well as employees
Accessibility - no one ever has any issues finding and accessing their items
Organization - gives us a place for all of our payroll needs

Desvantagens: Nothing, it has been great. We switched from ADP and thought that we would have issues with coming from such a large payroll company but Gusto has been amazing.

Fantastic Modern Payroll Platform

Avaliado em 11/01/2020
Jared D.
Customer Success Manager
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: At my previous company, we didn't have any type of payroll app like this for employees. I wish I had known about it sooner so I could have implemented it there. The only other tool I've used is ADP, which was older and a bit antiquated. Gusto is much more up-to-date and the UI is so much cleaner.

Vantagens: Our company uses Gusto to manage payroll and it's so easy to use. Their interface is very straightforward and quickly allows you to update personal info, allowances and other payroll info. It also has a really nice monthly survey it sends out to all employees asking for feedback about how the company is doing. It's a great way to anonymously let leadership know how employees feel about the company in general and specific departments.

Desvantagens: We use Employee Navigator to manage time off, benefits tracking and some other miscellaneous HR data. It'd be great if Gusto offered those features as well so it could be all-in-one solution rather than having to use two separate apps.

Gusto - My HR team loves it!

Avaliado em 15/12/2019
Salvador S.
Freelance Writer
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Currently, I'm only managing the team overseeing Gusto's integration into our system, but as far as I can tell, they've really taken a liking to this over other similar software we've experimented with. I will keep using this software as long as I can.

Vantagens: After working with similar platforms - zenefits, patriot - my HR team seems to have really taken a liking to gusto. The other platforms mentioned were too bogged down with useless tools that the interface seemed too clunky and awkward. Gusto does away with all these frills and makes everything seem a little bit clearer. So far my team has no complaints.

Desvantagens: While I do appreciate the lack of bells and whistles, there are just a few things i would add to this software. For one, I'd like to see them add a photo feature to make identifying employees a little easier on my hr team, we have a huge team of employees (a little under 400) and it can be hard to keep track of them all without something like this.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Gusto em 13/01/2020

Hi Salvador, thanks so much for the lovely review! We wanted to let you know that, in fact, you *can* add employee photos to make it easier to identify them. You can do this by: Clicking People > select an employee > hover over their avatar & click edit > Upload a photo at this screen. Let us know if that helps!

Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business

Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Alex B.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

Vantagens: We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

Desvantagens: The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.

We've Been With Them Since Their Beginning

Avaliado em 14/08/2018
Pamela D.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I would highly recommend them. Their site is so easy to use compared to other payroll companies (especially ADP). The people are nice and the price is great for all the things you get. They're more than just a payroll company.

Vantagens: Easy to use. Clear, concise interface. Pricing is reasonable. They make it really easy to open a 401k account for your team even if you're a super small company. Support has usually answered within 24-48 hours. Phone support is available. Integrates relatively easily with accounting software by mapping accounts and exporting as special files.

Desvantagens: Really, only three minor complaints: I miss their old name, ZenPayroll. Gusto just doesn't explain them like ZenPayroll did. Payroll truly is easy with them. Gusto is literally defined as "the enjoyment or vigor in doing something; zest"—the direct opposite of Zen. That's a total reversal that doesn't make sense. Also, deposits into employee accounts show up as Gusto rather than our company. Finally, accounting integration is dependent on downloading files and then importing. I would really like to see direct integration with the major accounting platforms like Quickbooks and Xero. I know, I'm nitpicking in both cases, but I had to think of something...

Great service!

Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Jack S.
Dentist
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The overall experience with Gusto has been great! We shopped around last December and got it right with Gusto. It would be hard to believe anyone out there could be the value that Gusto has.

Vantagens: This was exactly what we needed for our small company that just needed basic payroll. There is more functionality should we ever need it but the basic set up is a great price and covers our payroll needs.

Desvantagens: There really are no downsides. The service is great at reminding to submit payroll and giving exact numbers to expect before submitting.

I LOVE Gusto! Gusto is pleasant to use and takes care of soo many things I don't want to worry about

Avaliado em 02/07/2018
Brad H.
Co-Founder/Chief Janitor
Restaurantes
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: 1- Saves the headache of having no idea where to start with many accounting and HR functions of your business: No business owner actually enjoys worrying about all of those things. Gusto takes many of the functions that are most confusing/frustrating as a business owner and does them for you so you feel confidence that you aren't missing anything and it's done right.
2- Saves time: It automates many of the functions that shouldn't ever be done manually. And because of that I don't have to do as much or I don't have to pay as much for routine services that don't add value to my business.
3- Saves money: As a startup, you feel like you need to figure out a lot of things a normal business would normally just pay for because you can't afford it. Gusto is affordable enough that it's doable for a young company all while doing enough work that it's easy to justify the cost, which many services fail to do.

Vantagens: It's SIMPLE!!! One of few products/software I unequivocally love! Most every business owner hates doing tedious accounting, payroll and HR work that takes away valuable time from their being able to work on what's most important, their business. Gusto takes care of Federal tax payments, calculations, payroll setup, and a number of other things that are a black hole to me and makes it all feel manageable. If I want to add a new employee, I just click to set up a new employee and Gusto walks you and the employee step by step through everything that needs to be done. And for far cheaper than paying an accounting firm!
I also love their playfulness and marketing. They make using their service truly a pleasure to use at every touchpoint.

Desvantagens: I can't say this about many software that I use, but I have loved absolutely everything about Gusto. I can't say enough about it. Maybe my only complaint is that they don't take care of legal and other stuff I really dislike doing.

Simply the best

Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Co-Founder
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I've tried so many other payroll packages. Gusto is the quickest to setup and maintain.

Vantagens: Ease of use to run payroll for both Employees and Contractors. They also have an awesome employee feedback service, which allows me to get a pulse on how the company is running directly from the employees themselves.

Desvantagens: It's a bit pricy but totally worth it if you want a simplified easy to use solution.

Want to hug Gusto

Avaliado em 28/07/2016
Miriam M.
Contabilidade
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I am a bookkeeper, but I hate payroll. Hate it! It's confusing, and there are a lot of regulations, and a lot of paperwork. Gusto's online system makes it more clear than any other system I've seen, and in fact, sometimes I use it to clean up messes that other payroll services have made. I haven't seen any errors yet for my clients, and when I call about something, I've always gotten a good and useful answer. Also handy to include contractor payments for small consulting firms. Employees and contractors like the online access to pay stubs and so on.

Desvantagens: Some things are a little inflexible, due to it being a piece of software rather than a service. So, for example, you can't tell it to add $100 to someone's paycheck once a month for a transportation allowance. Rather, you have to do $50 each paycheck. This works fine if you do payroll monthly or bi-monthly, but if you're on a 2-week system, you end up adding it manually each time. Anyway, just a few issues like that. I think their contractor system is limited and a bit expensive - I would love to add a way to be clearer about invoice numbers and other memo/description issues.

Modern Day Payroll

Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Wil S.
Marketing Software Admin
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Gusto is just on another level when it comes to payroll and personal information. To be able to access your pay, benefits, time off and view your 401K all from your account would be unheard of a couple of years back. I am able to easily go in and access all my info whenever I want without the hassle of approval or mailing anything which made moving for me stress-free. They're even creative with their fun facts of what you've been paid all year could have gotten you.

Desvantagens: No negatives I can think of with Gusto other than the fact that I wish they existed in my life sooner. Then again I did come from a job where I need my paystubs mailed to me which was caveman technology to me.

Super Payroll Solution for Small Businesses

Avaliado em 08/09/2018
Karla G.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This is my go-to solution for any client whose payroll we are involved with. We use it ourselves and highly recommend to small businesses. If you go through your accountant there is a discount on the subscription price. The subscription can be paid by the client or the accountant.

Vantagens: This is a cloud based solution with a subscription price that is less than the big payroll companies. I like that you can have employees "onboard" themselves by filling in their personal information and bank information for direct deposit. This increases accuracy and preserves the employee security. I also like that the business HAS to have the payroll tax payments withdrawn with the payroll submission thus enforcing compliance. Gusto does all the Payroll Tax Return fillings, you can log in and get them. There is no need to print or deliver paychecks, which saves money and time - employees can get their stubs and W-2 by download. It integrates with your accounting software for automated recording, another time saver that increases accuracy. Support is excellent, and they deal with any notices resulting from transactions on their watch. If payroll is the same each time you can set to autopay!

Desvantagens: Some of my clients would like Gusto to submit garnishments or retirement payments, but that is not something they do.

Gusto? They didn't need my business any longer.

Avaliado em 02/07/2019
Sheila J.
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Had a good experience until we had to suspend payroll due to a lull in business (you keep getting billed whether you run payroll or not). The stipulation is you have to reactivate within the quarter if you want to continue using Gusto. Well, the end of the quarter fell on a Sunday and trying to reactivate first thing Monday morning did not work. You cannot reactivate your account for another year. Makes absolutely no sense that a few hours made that much of a difference. The were willing to lose a customer and let me walk away instead of reactivating the account.

Vantagens: Easy to use and navigate. Customer service is friendly and helpful. Reports are clear and concise.

Desvantagens: Wait time for customer service is lengthy and usually requires a call back which they prompt for automatically or disconnect if the wait time is over 10 minutes. Monthly invoices are hard to find if you don't use the link provided in your email notification.

A Must Have!

Avaliado em 07/01/2020
Cory M.
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our small non-profit has loved being customers of Gusto!

Vantagens: We don't have to think about it! It lets us know when there are actions to take. We can set up our payments to our employees and even schedule sick days, vacation days, bonuses, raises, insurance, investment plans and so much more! It is awesome!

Desvantagens: There is nothing that I have found that I can complain about. They have fantastic customer service and are able to help you quickly and effectively.

Noah's Review of Gusto

Avaliado em 19/02/2020
Noah G.
Legal Assistant
Escritório de advocacia, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall Gusto is great. The process is streamlined, intuitive, and W-2s are generated quickly! At the end of the day, Gusto can save you a lot of money in regards to bookkeeping costs by hour. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I have not had to deal with customer service, so I cannot speak on that matter.

Vantagens: Best thing about Gusto: Employment taxes (941s). The fact that Gusto takes care of this is great, and can help companies avoid making accounting errors which can lead to steep penalties with the IRS. Another great thing about Gusto is their paystubs, very detailed and easy to read for employees. Lastly, on the user side, it is a very intuitive program to use.

Desvantagens: Entering employee withholdings (parking, bus pass, etc.) can be a bit confusing. We have run into issues with over withholding using Gusto, but this can be avoided if you employ a bookkeeper with a fair amount of experience using the product, a bookkeeper new to the product may need to receive some training in regards to specific payroll withholdings (not including 941s, SSA, medicare).

Awesome payroll support for small businesses.

Avaliado em 19/06/2018
Neha T.
Tax Consultant
Consultoria de gestão, 10 001+ funcionários
Fonte: GetApp
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Gusto is a perfect and easy to use payroll portal both for employer & employees. It has a self on boarding system, for employers to send new hires their offer letter and paper work through its portal. Employees can easily update their address, direct deposit info, withholding all in one place. Previous month’s pay stubs can also be accessed easily. Employees can easily load W2 directly into turbo tax through its website. One can also keep track on the taxes paid. Gusto also offers detailed description and helpful tips of required information to be inputted. Its editing process is also very simple & straightforward when any changes need to be made to employee info or business features.

Desvantagens: Gusto seems overwhelmed and unprepared for the renewal period. Also there is no invoice function, so contractors cannot submit an invoice and have their managers approve it. A separate system for contractors for invoicing needs to be maintained. Also Direct Deposit should be little faster. Customer service is also not that good.

Gusto changed my world!!

Avaliado em 16/04/2018
Professional Cleaner
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Gusto saves me so much time and worry. I know that our benefits are managed correctly and that we are always in compliance. I also know that everything on the payroll side is taken care of and if there is an issue or mistake the super amazing customer support team is ready to help!

Vantagens: We love using Gusto for not only our payroll but they also manage all of our benefits. Gusto managing our benefits has been such a life saver! I don't have to think about being in compliance anymore I know that they are keeping everything up to date. I get reminders when it's time to run payroll, when new employees need to sign up for benefits and when we need to renew our benefits.

Desvantagens: Gusto has wonderful customer support the only downside for me is that when you call in you are always talking to a new person, sometimes that can make it a little challenging to efficiently get the answer or help I'm looking for, but they will help until the job is done!

Head of Business Improvmenent and HR

Avaliado em 30/06/2015
Nicole B.
HR Director
Software
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Support. They see every issue through as if you're the most important or the only client. They're thorough and they tolerate you if you're on a learning curve (we're an Australian business setting up our US operations and health etc benefits is a new and unnatural thing for a business to grapple with). The software is flawless and usability is perfect. We run our payroll in a few clicks, and that's because we don't choose autopilot. Used to run benefits thru Zenefits who made a lot of errors, and zenpayroll stepped in without hesitation or complaint and ran every correction. It's complete, not half cooked. It's how software and support should be done.

Desvantagens: We are a global business, and things are done differently in other countries for payroll. For instance, we don't need to go thru the pain and inefficiently of supporting benefits in other countries. Plus there is different legislation and tax setups etc. I wish zenpayroll was configured to support payroll in other countries so companies like ours growing elsewhere could benefit from One-payroll without considering the bigger and clunkier vendors. If you're growing, most likely you're growing globally or planning to. Otherwise it's perfect.

Finally! A quick and easy resource for paychecks.

Avaliado em 28/12/2018
Liz B.
Creative Department Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: It is so hard to find a simple platform with a clean interface when it comes Payroll but Gusto has achieved that. I have used several different programs and Gusto is by far my favorite because of the ease of use. I also love the email they send on payday that says "Hooray! You got paid today." Gusto seems to know what the typical employee wants when they log into their payroll application - as soon as you sign in there is a big blue button that says "See your last paystub", super helpful and saves time! You can also easily access your PTO time, year to date statistics on your wages, taxes, net salary, hours worked, and other helpful statistics. On just a small fun note, their graphics on their website are adorable.

Desvantagens: Honestly I do not have anything that I dislike about this software. It is incredibly simple and reliable.