15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Paycom

Encontre, gerencie, pague e mantenha talentos excepcionais com o software de folha de pagamento e HCM fácil de usar da Paycom, tudo em um único aplicativo.

Saiba mais sobre o Paycom

Vantagens:

Paycom can do a lot of different things if its configured correctly. It offers some useful integrations and can make a lot of the workflow side of things easier.

Desvantagens:

I have been waiting 2 months for them to fix a mistake they made on my W2. I was told that it would take 2-3 weeks to fix.

Notas do Paycom

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Paycom tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 876 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Paycom antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (876)

Josh
Biomedical Equipment Technician
Hospitais e Saúde, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Employee who loves Paycom

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Diego
Diego
GESTOR COMERCIAL, Brasil
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Muito Bom ! Indico !!!

Vantagens:

Gosto de usar. Atende bem ao que se determina a fazer !

Desvantagens:

Poderia ser menos burocratico. So isso ! Mas muito bom !

há 2 anos

We're glad you're enjoying Paycom, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Joe
Joe
Director of HR, Payroll, Accounting, EUA
Restaurantes, 201 - 500 funcionários

Paycom Review

Vantagens:

I like the quick responses from the Account Manager and Dedicated Specialist most.

Desvantagens:

A lot of custom reports for data need to be purchased separately from what is included in the costs.

há 2 meses

Joe, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service and we are happy to hear that we have met your expectations.

Caroline
HR Director, EUA
Hotelaria, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Good Software , Bad customer service

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The platform itself is very good and easy to navigate. I have worked with every platform out there and Paycom is one of the easiest to use. It's intelligent and compliant with ACA and taxes. The user side is also very easy to navigate for our employees

Desvantagens:

There is never anyone to help me when I need help. our representative would change all the time and were never available when I needed real help

há 3 semanas

We're happy to hear you're enjoying our product, Caroline! Paycom's goal is to provide excellent customer support and we'd like to help. Please contact us at [email protected], and a team member will reach out.

Natalie
Admin, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

STAY AWAY!! Lies, lies, lies: Potentially powerful product lacks support to resolve issues or run as promised

2,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I have never experienced a worse, more unsatisfying service experience in my personal or professional life than I have with Paycom. If it was easier to switch away from Paycom, we would have been with a competitor once I realized that Paycom's business is selling lies. Paycom operates with no integrity. A review of our account would show thousands of written and verbal communications regarding an array of issues that spans nearly everything Paycom is supposed to do for us, but it's staff is either too busy or too unfamiliar with the Paycom software to fix most of the issues. Lack of movement on these issues has been communicated to varying levels of management on multiple arms of Paycom's hierarchy. Our issues started during implementation with a backend setup person who encouraged our company to break laws because he did not know how to properly calibrate settings to match legal guidelines. It seems like nothing he did was correct. Here we are 2 years later with many of the issues still unsettled and we as customers still voicing our concerns whenever we have time to follow up on the trail of unresponded to communications. Despite all this, Paycom has never offered credits for any of these issues nor solutions for many that are still outstanding. I am repulsed every time I see an ad for Paycom knowing that they are spending money to scam new, unsuspecting customers into signing on rather than using those funds to properly train staff. If Paycom's poor organizational design and policies weren't bad enough, they also seem to be hampered by inadequate infrastructure. Both winters that we have been with Paycom, they have not been able to to operate with full functionality because the staff (which they claimed was local) is unable to get to work due to the seasonal freezes and bad weather that has been increasingly frequent in Texas. During these times, it seems as if much of the staff works from home since they cannot make it to the office. In our case, our assigned representative did not have the ability to work from home and became unreachable during the crucial end of the year period when we needed assistance with tasks such as correcting W2s, setting up special funding arrangements to accommodate the holidays, and updating the many new minimum wages in all of our different jurisdictions. I feel for those who are personally impacted in these situations, but payroll is the type of function that you have to be able to depend on all of the time. This company is such a joke.

Vantagens:

Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) Potential to be accommodating of most anything you need it to do in the payroll arena

Desvantagens:

Horrible customer service - Paycom is so customizable that representatives are unfamiliar with how their own software works or how changing one setting will impact other settings They sell it like your assigned representative will assist you with things, but in reality, it is hard to get a hold of your actual rep and when you do get a hold of someone, they usually just try to make you do everything yourself. It seems like they do this so that they can later say that the customer made the change and is responsible for any of the ramifications even if you did what you were told to do.

há 2 meses

Natalie, we’re disappointed to read your review. Paycom service teams are dedicated to providing outstanding product support, and we take all feedback seriously. The experience you describe does not match our service standards. We'd like to connect with you in order to resolve your concerns. Please email us at [email protected], and a member of our team will be in touch.

erin
VP, HR, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201 - 500 funcionários

Happy Paycom User

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall a great experience and am really happy we made the transition to Paycom last year.

Vantagens:

The support we've received from the Paycom team has been incredible - from implementation through benefit enrollment and now day to day support, the team has always been reactive, pleasant and truly helpful.

Desvantagens:

Reporting. I would love to see more dynamic, easier to navigate reporting functions. I find the analytics dashboard is not as intuitive as I thought it would be and it's harder to pull data that I fill confident in (turnover is an example). Would love the ability to see executive dashboard reporting that is easy to use and manage.

há 2 meses

We're happy to know you're having such a great experience with our team and service, Erin! It's also great to hear how Paycom has positively impacted you and your organization. We appreciate your feedback and review. Thank you!

Ayla
Human Resources Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201 - 500 funcionários

One Stop Shop

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall, it's been good. There were some hiccups with our work week setup which cost us a lot of money, but it has all functionality built in for everything needed for HR. It's a one-stop shop.

Vantagens:

User-friendly interface, and has all components of HR that are needed for a business. Onboarding, background checks, performance management, benefits, payroll and much more. There are dedicated specialists available to answer questions when you need assistance.

Desvantagens:

Messaging system to employees needs updating, the format is very archaic and limited use of links and photos. Needs to be revamped. Also, specialist reply time can take sometimes 1-2 business days. Turnover for Paycom specialists seems to be high, as we get a new specialist assigned to our account about every 6 months or so. New feature you want to add cost more and more money instead of one bundled price for everything.

há 2 meses

Ayla, we're pleased to know our user-friendly software is giving you the ability to streamline your HR and payroll tasks all in one place! We appreciate your feedback and for letting us serve your organization!

Angie
Finance Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Love Paycom

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: My experience has been overall very positive. I would choose it again.

Vantagens:

Paycom is user friendly and can be customized to handle our very specific policies and procedures. Processing payroll is very easy. The system allows us to delegate many tasks to the employees directly instead of making one person maintaining the data. I also like that it has a cohesive data base and isn't cobbled together using many other "programs" or codes bundled into one main umbrella. The system can handle very complex situations, like shift differential and has a robust time keeping system to allow attendance tracking, as well.

Desvantagens:

It took a while to get it set up, but once on it has been really great.

mês passado

We're glad to hear how Paycom has streamlined and simplified your organization's HR and payroll processes, Angie! Our goal is to provide customized product offerings to fit the needs of any business, so we're happy to hear this has been your experience. Thank you for allowing us to serve your organization!

Lori
Owner, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Paycom delivers return on investment!

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Paycom was like coming to trusted teammates who walk you through all the options you may want or need for you business and it's anticipated growth. I know I'll never have to switch again!

Vantagens:

I really enjoyed working with the Paycom team. I can tell they want my business to succeed genuinely, and they work hard to support our needs and growth.

Desvantagens:

I really don't have any cons honestly. I have thought hard and can't think of any!

há 2 meses

Lori, client service is our top priority, so we're truly happy to know you're having a positive experience with Paycom! Thank you for letting us serve your organization and entrusting us with your payroll needs. We look forward to continued success in the future!

Brenda
Director of Human Resources, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51 - 200 funcionários

Paycom Implementation

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall experience has been great. From the initial meeting with Jack Darnell to the implementation process to now the transition to our account rep has been smooth and seamless.

Vantagens:

The team has been absolutely amazing to work with and I hope this continues as we transition to our account specialist. Everyone made sure we have the tools needed for success.

Desvantagens:

With the implementation of Paycom and all new benefits it is also during a time that we are going through some restructuring with many changes. We have Talent Acquisition; however, we have not been able to utilize it yet due to the changes that are happening. We feel pressured to get using it from the Paycom team.

há 2 semanas

Brenda, we are thrilled to hear about your Paycom experience! It's especially great to hear the transition has been smooth and seamless. Thank you for the 5-star review!

Branka
HR Administration Manager, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 51 - 200 funcionários

Love Paycom

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I love the overall experience 10 out of 10 everything works well, and most of all my employees absolutely love it.

Vantagens:

I love how easy it is to process payroll, enter and approve timesheets, benefits administration, performance reviews, I just love it all.

Desvantagens:

There is not much that I did not like, everything is super helpful and needed to have a successful HRIS in place.

há 2 meses

We're so happy to hear you're loving Paycom, Branka! It's especially great to hear we're streamlining HR and payroll processes for you and your organization. We appreciate you and your partnership. Thank you!

Elizabeth
Jr. Accountant, EUA
Internet, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good system but could use a few improvements

4,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

I love that Paycom puts the employees responsible.

Desvantagens:

There have been some things that we were under the impression we would be getting that we have since been told its not something they offer. (submitting payments for benefits)

há 2 meses

Thank you for the feedback and positive review, Elizabeth. It's rewarding to know that Paycom has empowered employees at your organization to manage their own data! We'd like to learn more about your experience, we would apprecite it if you would reach out to our team at [email protected].

Avaliador Verificado
Gestão da educação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

One of the best solutions for HR

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Using Paycom as an Administrator is a breeze. Easy to set up, great for reporting, payroll processing, and customer support (I have a designated representative). No more case numbers or long waiting calls.
For employees, or standard users, the system is easy to navigate. The Paycom App is fantastic.

Vantagens:

As Administrator of the system, Paycom is convenient/easy to use. The modules such as Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Document Management, Expense Management, Applicant Tracking, are very intuitive to use. The report writer is the best. Compared with ADP, Paycom is one of the most user-friendly HRMS out there. Customer support is great. Each account/company has a designated representative assigned.

Desvantagens:

Price. The products are wonderful, but it comes with a price. Every company/organization has its uniqueness. Finding a perfect HR software is not easy, but Paycom meets all the criteria I need.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Paycom! We're thrilled that you are enjoying our products and that you find them easy to navigate! If there are any updates that would improve your experience in the future, please let your dedicated support specialist know!

Tony
Director of Human Resources, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A really good system a couple of short steps from greatness

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The software is progressing nicely and is very easy to use. Customer care at the account level is very good. Direct customer service sometimes lacks skills, but part of that is due to the fact that there are so many new features and add ins being released right now that their customer service team seems a little behind the curve of indepth knowledge. Overall the stongest product on the market for small to medium sized companies.

Vantagens:

The UI and ease of use is at the top of the market. Large easy blocks and buttons to click on make daily use very easy. Reporting isn't perfect by at the top of everything I've used or seen so far.

Desvantagens:

The system still hasn't caught up to how employees think about HSA's. Employees think of contributions to their HSA's in terms of how much comes out of each paycheck and not how much they want to contribute on an annual basis, but the tool forces them to look at it in a yearly format. The request is in and hopefylly they'll fix it soon, but it's there.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you find our system user-friendly. We also appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. We would love the opportunity to learn how we can create a 5-star experience for you. Please share any other enhancements you would like to see from us with your dedicated specialist or with our team at [email protected].

Dayna
Director of HR and Administration, EUA
Construção, 51 - 200 funcionários

The black hole that is Customer Service in Paycom

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The experience has been bad. They don't support their small to mid-size customers. The people are nice but the business plan and structure is a mess.

Vantagens:

The payroll portion seems to work well. We don't have to call for help often and it is pretty user friends.

Desvantagens:

The software is complicated and customer service is not available through Paycom. We have been working for 6 months to get the 401k feeds correct and we are still struggling. It may work but who knows if you can't get help.

há 3 anos

Our support teams are dedicated to providing world-class service to each client. We connected with your client team to ensure your concerns have been addressed, but please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if we can be of further assistance. We're proud to be your HR provider and look forward to partnering with you on all your business's needs.

Corey
General Manager, EUA
Hotelaria, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Everything you need, and probably then some.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Paycom is a very useful tool, both as a manager and as an employee. It's functionality often exceeds the ability of the user. It is the most comprehensive program I've ever used to manage Payroll & execute Human Resources tasks.

Vantagens:

Paycom is a comprehensive tool that allows you to easily track & manage payroll expense, the most controllable expense in our line of work. From clocking in & out, to procuring their own tax documents, the entire process can be done by an employee with a mobile phone using their app. However, this may create more work for those who manage employees that aren't so "tech savvy".

Desvantagens:

"Two Factor Authentication" is child's play compared to what Paycom makes you go through. Trying to remember arbitrary payroll codes and dealing with constantly expiring passwords & security questions lead to team members constantly asking management how to login to their own Paycom. In addition, due to it's exceptional functionality, the reporting system can often be overwhelming and slightly confusing. It may take several attempts to fine tune the report you're trying to produce, but at least once you've figured it out, you can then save that template for future use.

há 2 anos

Thank you for the 5-star review, Corey! We're happy to hear our comprehensive software is helping your organization easily track and manage payroll. We're open to feedback and hope you will share your thoughts further with us at [email protected].

James
HR Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 201 - 500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The smartest decision for a better HR

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

The amount of information available to our employees now compared to our previous provider. It is like the curtain to their time and attendance, pay, and everything else was finally removed. Their customer service is top notch, and very responsive to any inquiry we have. Our integration of Paycom was smoothy then we originally thought, and our transition team made it so much easier. We are constantly at or above a 98% Direct Data Exchange rate, which has taken all the extra workload off the HR department. The features that are offered are far superior to what we had in the past, and we are finding out that Paycom integrates with almost all the benefits that we offer which help to reduce even more workload. The App, and website are super easy to use, and the multi-language feature is top notch.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that we disliked about Paycom.

há 3 meses

We're proud of our team for providing you with pleasant and helpful implementation assistance. We're also thrilled to hear how Paycom has helped you and your organization thrive! Thank you for your 5-star review and partnership, James!

Armaan
Vice President & COO, EUA
Restaurantes, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Paycom is Incredible and has the best support team!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Engaging with our employees has been so much more efficient with Paycom! They love the interface and once they got the hang of using it, we began to learn things from them as we made our transition.

Vantagens:

There are so many features within Paycom that we utilize to make our operations smoother and mainly to communicate messages from the top level all the way to our team members.

Desvantagens:

There are still times where you have to jump through certain hoops to get to an end goal, or a particular report is dug down deep somewhere, but for the most part, Paycom has been user friendly and their support team is great.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the 5-star review, Armaan! We're thrilled you have enjoyed working with our sales team and our support specialists! We appreciate your feedback, and we encourage you to continue sharing any enhancements you would like to see from us with your dedicated support team.

Peggy
VP Human Resources, EUA
Atacadistas, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Never go to Paycom.

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: It is there way, only there way, no flexibility. They have a good product but hold you hostage. No customer service to help you. It is all about money with them. Billing had so many hidden fees it was not funny.

Vantagens:

Good Product but all down hill from there.

Desvantagens:

The worst customer service a company could ever have. It gets even worse if you leave them. This company is only about money. Once your in they don't help you. Their billing is non-tranparent. They could not even explain why they charged what they did when you received a bill. We had a billing discrepency and when we asked them about it they emailed what it should be. We asked them to come in for a meeting and the bill was not $18,000 more than what they emailed. They could not explain it.

há 8 meses

We are happy to hear that our product has been easy to use. Your satisfaction is our priority and we appreciate your input to improve our services. We'd like to learn more about your feedback so we can properly address your concerns. Please reach out to us at [email protected], and a team member will contact you.

Terri
Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11 - 50 funcionários

Paycom is Simplicity

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall Paycom has been easy to use and exactly what we needed to get our Payroll & HR started. Its great for small businesses.

Vantagens:

Paycom is a user friendly, quick set up platform to process payroll, employee management & time tracking.

Desvantagens:

The initial set up help was great, but once you get going, finding help can be frustrating. You are passed from one person to the next instead of someone who knows your account. I think your onboarder should also be your go to for more than the first few weeks.

há 8 meses

Frank
Controller, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Paycom is truly full-service payroll software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Wouldn't want to be with anyone else. From the sales staff, to implementation, to our current reps, they know what we need, and provide not only quality customer service, but the software truly meets all of our payroll and HR needs, and has been thorough in every way.

Vantagens:

The fact that everything is all together on one database, no moving between platforms for information. The same information for payroll is available for HR and vice versa. Also love the phone app, including manager ability to approve time via the app.

Desvantagens:

Couple reports not built-in to give us the ability to know allocated wages for a government program. Also, it is a bit costly compared to most payroll software companies.

há 3 anos

Thank you for the review! Helping streamline HR processes and eliminating manual tasks are some of our top goals. We're glad our software has been beneficial for your organization and we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Walter
EVP and CAO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

Transition to Transformation

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: So far, [sensitive content hidden] have been extraordinary! They go above and beyond to understand our needs and work with their teams to respond with fixes very timely. I've been personally impressed with [sensitive content hidden] in all meetings, as he understands the product, and balancing the client needs and wants very well.

Vantagens:

System is intuitive, user-friendly, functionality handles most of our compliance needs, and extremely pleased with the end-to-end Performance Management process that we have been able to build out. This capability enhances our employee experience significantly!

Desvantagens:

There was a choppy hand-off from our Sales Exec - [sensitive content hidden], to the implementation technical team, which could have been done much more effectively. Promises were made, but working with the implementation team could have been even more seamless, had there been a transition step involved. This was a miss on [sensitive content hidden] end that caused some friction on our end, and caused a delay in implementation.

há 4 meses

Thank you for leaving us constructive feedback! We are happy to hear our product enhances your employee experience.

Mary
Human Resource Specialist, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Pricey but worth it

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Our dedicated specialist were great. [sensitive content hidden] were amazing with our implementation and we feel more confident navigating Paycom.

Vantagens:

The new feature Beti is great and puts more accountability on employees to make sure their timecard/hours are correct and in making sure they submit their timecards in on time as well.

Desvantagens:

The annual cost is what I like least about this system.

há 4 meses

We're thrilled to hear about your Paycom experience, Mary! It's especially great to hear how our team and product have served your organization. Thank you for your partnership and advocacy!

Avaliador Verificado
Recursos Humanos, 201 - 500 funcionários

A well-rounded, feature rich HRIS

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use the Paycom HRIS similarly to most companies might us it; for payroll, employee management and talent acquisition. The system has decreased the amount of time we spend on every day tasks. It's simplified the payroll process, transitioned us from paper to digital in many ways and added value to the new hire process. The ability to on-board new hires electronically has been a vital time savings. Our reduction in paper cost is significant. Overall, our Paycom experience has been very positive. It's re-defined the way we handle HR tasks. It's brought our candidate experience to a new level and has resulted in immeasurable time savings. Any issues we have are overshadowed by the fact that we can always reach a knowledgeable account representative that is willing and eager to help us. Paycom continually proves themselves to be a partner who has a vested interest in our success. I would not hesitate to recommend Paycom as a full-featured HRIS or for any of their many specific modules. As someone who has used all of their modules, I can attest to their quality and accuracy. They should be a top contender for any organization shopping for an HRIS.

Vantagens:

Paycom may not have the brand recognition of a larger HRIS, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be a front-line contender. The software is robust with capabilities that round out its fairly intuitive interface. If you have a need for an HRIS, chances are good that Paycom will be able to satisfy it. Our experience with their offerings includes Payroll, Employee Management, Applicant Tracking and other modules. While the modules differ in their complexity and sometimes require a modest learning curve, there's nothing inherently negative to say about any of them. Even with some time to adjust and learn the system, it can be credited for simplifying almost every aspect of our human resources administration. What's more is that Paycom is continually updating and streamlining it's software. Seldom a week or two goes by without a meaningful innovation to Paycom. I've taken notice that these updates most often the fruit of listening to customer feedback; something many companies aren't particularly well known for. In my experience, we've always been able to reach a representative at Paycom and they've always been willing to take our feedback. When practical, they've been able to implement some of the things that we've asked for. They've been quick to address any problems that we've experienced, either through software or user error. Simply put, Paycom is a responsive HRIS suite that continues to evolve while offering an outstanding customer service experience.

Desvantagens:

Paycom offers a bevy of features, but you won't find all of these enabled at the onset. As you dig through the manual, you will find interesting features that aren't present in your HRIS. This is usually because they're not enabled which doesn't always mean that they come at an extra cost. It only means that these specific features have not been turned on and that you need to request that functionality by contacting your account representative. This can be a bit frustrating at times, but it certainly makes sense not to enable everything in the system. I suppose that it is akin to training wheels. Paycom offers so many features and functionalities that enabling them all at once would likely be overwhelming to a new user. In this respect, it makes sense that certain, less popular features, might not be enabled by default. That's the case for some of the Paycom features, but you'll find it easy enough to have them enabled. It merely takes a phone call to your account representative who will have the feature enabled in relatively short order. Apart from that, not every aspect of the system is completely intuitive. There are some areas in Applicant Tracking, for example, that can be cumbersome and less than stream-lined. Some things are just harder than they should be - either due to the overwhelming feature set or ill-thought design. Having said that, Paycom is continually evolving and I've seen active changes to make all aspects easier to use.

há 5 anos

We greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass our product team your thoughts. If you have any other thoughts feel free to let us know.

Alberto
Alberto
Marketing Project Coordinator, EUA
Imobiliárias, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Paycom handles forms excellently

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Paycom was the payroll service we used. They are trained to complete all the forms, calculations and procedures and do it correctly. The difficulty of the operation lies in taking on the heavy lifting of processing our salary so that I can focus on building my company. We transferred from ADP to Paycom and the decision was absolutely the right one. I wanted to be treated like I was local and not like I was a number or an abstract entity. Paycom fits the needs of a small business and meets the needs of a small business, thus meeting my requirements. Over three years of experience with Paycom has been rewarding for all involved. We have an excellent relationship and I feel that Paycom respects my employees' time, is efficient and professional at every opportunity. Paycom takes care of calculating, paying and filing payroll taxes, wages and computations, and does it successfully the first time.

Vantagens:

I researched the qualities of ease of use, cost and being a proven provider, plus I have to tell you that Paycom delivers on all fronts for my small business. Payroll runs in just a few minutes and if anything goes wrong, my representative communicates quickly and efficiently to prevent anything from intercepting our employees' payroll accurately and on time. Paycom is a security and law focused kind of company, knowing this makes me feel comfortable that security is a priority, just like for our restaurant, it's important to them.

Desvantagens:

My rep discussed the readability of the reports with me at the beginning of 2017 and immediately my concerns were addressed and resolved. If you give Paycom good reviews, they fix the problem right away.

há 11 meses

Hi, Alberto. We appreciate your advocacy! It's great to know that our customizable software fits the needs of your small business. If you have any more feedback, please share it with us at [email protected].

Josue
Josue
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, EUA
Automação industrial, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Paycom optimizes human resources in one place

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: It stands out for its single system perspective, which offers an all-in-one solution that manages the entire lifecycle of workers. This approach has proven to be very effective and helps to avoid inconsistencies. Its usability, reporting capabilities and self-service access has taken the pressure off the human resources department. It offers a highly reliable program to manage payroll, which is highly customizable. With this we can handle complex scenarios regarding salaries, deductions and benefits with ease.

Vantagens:

Its interface is simple to use, which helps both the administrator and the worker. The system is natural and guides the user through different phases. It offers only a single program that makes it possible to manage the entire employee life cycle, from hiring to retirement. This really supports the end of the need for multiple systems, which can generate inconsistencies and errors in the information. This is the most admirable feature that I have personally appreciated because it reduces the amount of work we have. It lets employees manage how they enroll their names in personal information benefits, as well as attendance and time. This decreases personnel resources and also empowers workers.

Desvantagens:

The mobile version does not offer the same capabilities as the desktop version. It costs more money compared to other methods of personnel management and resource management. Very little customization is offered, especially in the area of reporting. The transformation to a new method is likely to be a drawback, I have experienced difficulties during the implementation stage, consisting of difficulties with data transmission.

há 6 meses

We are happy to hear that our software is making payroll simpler and more efficient. Thank you for the positive review, Josue!