15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Yonyx

Guias interativos orientados por árvores de decisão que se conectam à maioria dos sistemas de CRM. Siga os processos de negócios de maneira interativa.

Saiba mais sobre o Yonyx

Vantagens:

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Desvantagens:

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Notas do Yonyx

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Yonyx tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 232 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Yonyx antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (232)

Ken
Ken
Technical Writer, EUA
Rede de computadores, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Great Troubleshooting Tool

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I have used Yonyx since 2015 in an ongoing capacity. I enjoy working in it and it's helped create a lot of integral guides for our internal employees.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and their willingness to explain their product and make effective changes when necessary.

Desvantagens:

They normally fulfill my requests and I have no issues at this time.

Tonia
Vice President, EUA
Construção, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

One of the best business decisions we have made in 26 years!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: My onboarding with [sensitive content hidden] has been the best onboarding experience anyone could ask for, he is extremely knowledgeable, problem solver, patient and an excellent teacher!

Vantagens:

We can be consistent in what should be said to our clients with customized decisions tree scripts. I can take my 21 year of experience and troubleshoot the problem with Yoynx decision trees to help our staff answers questions with out management. It can be customized for almost an application you can conceive. We will also be integrating with Striven software for smoother customer service experience.

Desvantagens:

Just started using Yonyx non that I can see right now.

Victoria
Imobiliárias, 10 000+ funcionários

review

3,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

Desvantagens:

That it isn't consistently working well.

ano passado

Dear Victoria We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer, Quénia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Truly trustworthy and Secure tool. You should try Yonyx.

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Fantastic tool. Commendable experience. I look forward to applying it more and more on my work. Good work.

Vantagens:

Yonyx has helped me grow my organization. It has been a partner in so many ways. It is user-friendly and easy to use. I have improved on my telemarketing tactics and overall quality of services is commendable. I have confidence on whatever decisions I make as a CEO. Yonyx has purely good intentions on inspiring and growing businesses. Try it.

Desvantagens:

None in my experience. I have not experienced the bad side of Yonyx if any. I like it.

Shubhashish
Sr. Dir.,
Serviços de informação, 10 000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

Vantagens:

- Easy to setup and customize - User friendly authoring and change options - Standard reports are quickly available

Desvantagens:

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Eric
Software Developer, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

As a software developer

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Vantagens:

Great API Documentation Very Easy To Use Very Easy To Train on Great Functionality

Desvantagens:

The online dashboard Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Meagan
Design Curator, EUA
Mobiliário, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Happy to share my amazing experience with Yonyx

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Industrious, simple and easy to use.

Vantagens:

Yonyx is a friend in deed. I have has enough time with it performing my duties. Very flexible and intuitive. The amazing features are focused on giving quality and consistent outcomes. I have all the love for Yonyx.

Desvantagens:

True to their words, Yonyx has delivered flawless assistance. I have not experienced any downside.

Guru Balakrishnan
Medical auditor, Índia
Hospitais e Saúde, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Best in Best

Vantagens:

When you dont know what to do, the Yonyx is a best tool to navigate you in right path

Desvantagens:

Nothing else to elaborate since nothing

Kim
Kim
Sr. processor, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários

happy Customer

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: This product has made us more resourceful and proficient.

Vantagens:

Very user friendly and efficient to use. The support was very useful and able to always help.

Desvantagens:

The process was smooth and no problems. Right now, I don't have any negative thing to say about the company.

Hussien Carlmart
Security Technical Support, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Yonyx: Your Friendly Expert Guide

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Knowledge management has never been easier with the addition of Yonyx. The ease of use is superb that even an 8 year old could navigate it.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I least like about Yonyx is that there's not enough info that could be included in it.

Douglas
Performance & Content Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Really good product that just keeps getting better

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Vantagens:

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

Desvantagens:

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Aaron
Sales Consultant, EUA
Imobiliárias, 51 - 200 funcionários

Great user experience

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Vantagens:

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

Desvantagens:

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Brooklyn
Operations Analyst, EUA
Imobiliárias, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Multipurpose Tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Vantagens:

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Desvantagens:

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

há 4 anos

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Fonte: GetApp

Great platform. Super user friendly!

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Desvantagens:

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

A great tool for self service.

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Desvantagens:

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Juan
Customer Experience Specialist, EUA

Yonyx review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I feel that overall this product is a really good for what we do.

Vantagens:

What I like about the software is that the scripting stays the same for most of the calls that we receive.

Desvantagens:

There few con's that I have. I think the one thing that comes to mind is that on certain leads the script is not always there. But is is easy to find using the menu button.

Eletrônicos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Eliminates tech support calls

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

Desvantagens:

The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

Eryn
Serviços ao consumidor, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use with some glitches

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

I use Yonyx for my consumer service job. It is Easy to use however has a few glitches here and there that could be work on that have to due with script population.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the software glitches and the script does not show.

Tiffany
Consumer Success Represe, EUA
Imobiliárias, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Essential for My Work

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Yonyx is essential to my work at a call center and is a central part of helping me do my job well.

Vantagens:

Yonyx is very intuitive to use, and I find it very easy to navigate through the scripting. It is very dependable, and I don't experience bugs very often.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the names that populate in Yonyx are incorrect. However, this isn't a huge issue, and I can work around it.

Mubarak
Technical Support, Índia
Automotivo, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Awesome creative application

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: In my daily routine , I will be suggesting the yonyx to my field engineers and technicians to trouble shoot the technical problems which they are facing in the field service. Really it's a awesome feature to use.

Vantagens:

This is the first out sourcing product application I have used, after a few days of usage I'm really addicted to use, its very ease to use and trouble shoot the problems to the beginners in the company as well as it is feast to the persons like me who like to learn and implement new step .

Desvantagens:

The best thing I have used recently. Only one thing I want you add is video reference. till now the yonyx having the words and picture reference for the user, If you give new feature like video reference , it will be best thing.

Mary
csr, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 10 000+ funcionários

Great company and product

Vantagens:

Can always reply on the script for accurate information. Yonyx had never let me down.

Desvantagens:

Loads a bit slow at times. Wish the script popped up before the lead but still useful.

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Desvantagens:

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

Jasmin

Easy to use

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate, usually do not have any problems using it.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes some glitches but usually that comes with technology

Vignesh
Regional coordinator, Índia
Automotivo, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Yonyx - Product review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I would say , this product is very much effective for easy learning and doing the needful diagnosis as per our day to day complaints and good to understand and learn new workings in a very interesting manner , Will recommend this product to the other industry people for better problem solving technique

Vantagens:

Since my role is based out of diagnosis , Yonyx is very much helpful in assisting the customers with the technical solution , And its effective in easy understanding for the needful diagnosis to be done based on specific complaints

Desvantagens:

While solving the tickets if there is a multiple comparison of the diagnosis tree flow near to other one will be even more helpful

Imobiliárias, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Easy to use

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

há 4 anos

Dear Reviewer Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate hearing from you.