15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Ragic Builder

Sobre Ragic Builder

Ragic é uma ferramenta sem código para digitalizar processos de negócios.

Saiba mais sobre o Ragic Builder

Vantagens:

Ease and speed in which we initially set up the system and customized to our workflows, which are fairly complex and would normally need advanced customizations of CRM systems.

Notas do Ragic Builder

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Ragic Builder tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 14 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Ragic Builder antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (14)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Construção, 10 000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Key management tool. Get and use it.

Comentários: Just wonderful.

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Logical set up. Firm access control limits on users could be set up.

Desvantagens:

Report could be a bit easier to format.

há 6 meses

Hi! Thrilled to hear Ragic is a perfect fit for you. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ragic Support :)

Jan
CTO, Alemanha
Consultoria de gestão, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Highly customizable and effective online database

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall experience was surprisingly good. The system is so flexible, customizable and extensible that we can gradually move ALL internal processes into Ragic, not only CRM and ERP, but also various other admin processes.

Vantagens:

1. Ease and speed in which we initially set up the system and customized to our workflows, which are fairly complex and would normally need advanced customizations of CRM systems 2. Ability to ingrate our own 3rd party scripts for email automation via Ragic API 3. Great customer support

Desvantagens:

Minor: UI design is a bit outdated in look & feel

há 6 meses

Hi Jan! Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that Ragic suits your needs. Regarding the UI, it is something we are constantly improving to enhance our user experience. Don't hesitate to give us input on our community forum https://community.ragic.com/ to help us improve :)

Nancy
psychtherapist, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

difficult, trouble signing in, felt frustrated, but I'm incompetent in computers.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: If I was better at using it, it would have organized my contacts well.

Vantagens:

Nice ability to set my own categories for the database, clear presentation of data, good and responsive technical support. Also, they offer 3 free databases, which is nice.

Desvantagens:

Cannot change the order of entries, it's just listed in order of when you input the info, so couldn't alphabetize, or other re-ordering, which was essential to me. Hep menus dealt with higher level problems than I was having, I needed very fundamental help ("how do you turn this on?")

há 6 meses

Hi Nancy, We are sorry you encountered trouble during sign-in. As you might have known our support team is always ready to help you out. Don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] when needed

Jaime
Plumbing contractor, EUA
Construção, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Ragic database applications nocode builder

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It's a promising tool that I believe is going to help us implement our company daily basis.

Vantagens:

Easy to use like an Excel file with steroids.

Desvantagens:

First, It lacks of AI Assistant for the moment (but I think they are on it). Second, If I don't understand something I have to read the help guide or watch the videos, just laziness.

há 2 meses

Hey Jaime! Thank you for the review. You're right; we are indeed working on our AI Assistant! In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] whenever you need help with Ragic. For now, we still offer real human assistance :)

Stephen
Partner Manager, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Ragic is unlike any other solution based on my 20+ years experience

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have solved various CRM, workflow, project management, asset management and very unique partner profiling for my business and clients. The builder is easy to use and very rich in what you are able to do in creative ways. You know a customization tool is mature when you are able to be creative with the facilities it provides to do some new. What I also really appreciate is the responsiveness and help the Ragic team provides and trust me I send them a request almost daily. They are very helpful and very professional. I enjoy Ragic and see so much value in it that I am currently paying for a licence of my personal use which tells you a lot.

Vantagens:

I have been involved in the customized solution space for over 20 years, and I built a platform very similar to Ragic in 2001 so I can confirm it ease of, being able to build what users and the business need is the most valuable aspect of Ragic. All competitor solutions I have worked with ranging from MS Dynamics, SalesForce and products like Heat do not provide the simple ease of creating a functional database solution. All of them require very skilled expertise which in turn leads the costs and lengthy timelines in delivery. Spreadsheets since inception (1969) in the have been the most used for of database in history and therefore Ragic's strategy to make it core to their framework provides endless capabilities, but most importantly makes user adoption almost seamless. Layered on-top of all this I have yet to find functionality which does not exist, or is not on the Ragic teams radar. When I have raised some new enhancement they team always makes an effort to understand my or our clients needs before lodging it with the development team.

Desvantagens:

The reporting is not rich enough and although you can get the data into other tools via the Ragic API it is not a simple process to create reports across Ragic tables/sheets. The mobile app is also fairly limited in functionality and design is lacking. The ability to white-label the app would make a big difference. Lastly deeper out of the box integrations to 3rd party tools are needed to allow it to work seamlessly with many other apps. Examples would be MS Outlook, Trello or other workflow management solutions. Zappier is a workaround for this but requires costs development.

há 6 meses

Hi Stephen, we truly appreciate the detailed review and feedback. As you might have noticed along with our journey, reporting is one of the thing we focused on improving. We truly, truly appreciate your proactiveness to support our growth. Thank you

wander
Owner, Brasil
Agricultura, 2 - 10 funcionários

The "multi-tool" / "All-in-one"Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have a farm in Brazil and I started with Ragic last year!
I started with a small database controlling my Corn and Soybean Silos.
Then I created a new one to control my farm finance.
Now I am controlling my employees, and all the farm bussines!

Vantagens:

It's an amazing software, with Ragic you have a flexibility to do everything you want. From a small database to a big database you can do it with ragic. The IOS App is really good and is helping me a lot.

Desvantagens:

I really need the device GPS Location capture feature.

há 6 meses

Heyy, we appreciate you feedback! We are glad Ragic is suitable to manage your farm business. Regarding the GPS location capture, https://www.ragic.com/intl/en/doc/17/field-types#16 does the address field type suits your need? If it doesn't, feel free to reach out to [email protected] and explain your specific needs in order for us to assist you better.

Charlie
Photographer & Artist, GB
Belas Artes, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Clean UI, Easy to Navigate and Supportive Staff

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've been easily able to share my product catalogue with a company and my staff as it's an accessible database with or without password protection and the option for data to be ingested from the source. Finding this software was harder than expected online but once I found this I uninstalled the out-dated ones I'd been trialing as I knew this was the one!

Vantagens:

It's great, it doesn't look like we're in 2007, I don't need to know code to make this work and the support team are always on hand even if you haven't expressed an issue, it's really great. It took me a day to get up and running for what I needed and as I have very little experience with this and tried multiple different methods and software, this was spot on and I'll continue to use this as we expand, recruit team members and have other uses for data sharing. Thank you so much, you really made a difference in my career by making this simple, affordable/free and compatible with the necessary infrastructure.

Desvantagens:

It takes a little getting used to like with any software but it's so intuitive. Sometimes you find yourself trying to input when you can't, but by doing this they protect you from randomly ruining your data by typing...or by your cat walking across the keyboard! This isn't much of a con because I've not found any yet!

há 6 meses

Hi Charlie! Appreciate your feedback! We're glad you like Ragic's UI. As you might have know already, never hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you need any Ragic-related help.

Kristi
CEO, EUA
Consultório médico, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A solution for our team depending on Excel

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use it for customer service calls and analytics, also for sales tracking and followup. We have more ideas!

Vantagens:

Much of our work ends up in Excel sheets. We found Ragic gave us so many more options - the most significant of which was simultaneous usage with no loss of data. Excel on our network was a constant issue as we grew and had increasing numbers of employees. We find tons of usage for Ragic in our work and collaborations

Desvantagens:

It is difficult for a non-techy to set up. I have a vision in my head but can't always easily execute it into Ragic. With some focus and perseverance I've achieved most of what I wanted. The end result was worth it.

há 6 meses

Hi Kristi, I'm glad you were able to build what you needed in Ragic! We will continue to enhance our UX, documentation, and learning resources to provide a smoother learning curve for our users. We highly appreciate your feedback!

scott
Sales, EUA
Agricultura, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great, simple tool to build databases

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: I can now keep up with my sales, such as account activity. With a better understanding the history, I can better forecast.

Vantagens:

Price is number one. It is a relational database and very simple to learn.

Desvantagens:

Has limits on its reports. I was able to download the report and convert to Excel to obtain the further details I wanted.

há 6 meses

Hi Scott! Thrilled to hear Ragic helps your sales! Thank you for the feedback on the reports. We are constantly working on improvements! If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ragic Support :)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Data management for dummies!

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Ragic Builder enables just about anyone to build a database and is much more user friendly for people not acquainted with managing databases.

Desvantagens:

Honestly I haven't found any huge complaints yet. I have been pleasantly surprised with Ragic Builder.

há 6 meses

Hi there! We appreciate the feedback and we are glad Ragic fits your needs :)

Steve
President, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use with excellent google like search feature!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Ragic provided the easy to use and easy to customize functionality that I was looking for. Previously I had used MS Access but was so much easier and faster to use and delivered exactly what I needed.

Vantagens:

The search function. It searches Every field and then rates the results even if it was spelled incorrectly.

Desvantagens:

I needed more picture functionality from the software.

há 6 meses

Hi Steve! Appreciate your feedback. Regarding the picture functionality, we would appreciate if you describe more about your expectation to [email protected] and we'll see how we could proceed with your input!

CARLOS
Sourcing, Brasil
Desenvolvimento e comércio exterior, 2 - 10 funcionários

SUPER CUSTOMIZABLE

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are able to organize the information in a much better way.
Easy to find information, if you know how to structure your sheets.
Less rework because it cross informations from all parts of the system.
Save costs - less expesive compared with other similar products.

Vantagens:

No Coding. Super Customizable. Good support with tutorials, user guides, community and email. Great knowhow about using Database. Good Server - Google. Good pricing. Good storage size.

Desvantagens:

Could link with Google Drive as it does with Dropbox, but not mandatory for me at the moment.

há 6 meses

Hi Carlos! We are glad our customizable characteristic suits your needs! As you might have known, our [email protected] is always ready if you encounter any Ragic-related problem :)

Kenny
MD, GB
Editoras, 2 - 10 funcionários

Simplicity

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Pretty positive. It's highly customisation and generally very easy to use.

Vantagens:

It's really easy to use and manage. Always available. Mobile app is handy.

Desvantagens:

Reporting could be a little more straightforward. Mobile app could do with some work - multiple changes to a record takes time.

há 6 meses

Hi Kenny! Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you are happy with Ragic. Regarding reporting and mobile app, those 2 are the things we are focused on improving. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] to provide valuable insights to support our growth.

Dustin
IT Director, EUA
Materiais de construção, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent application for taking a spreadsheet to the next level

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The reason we selected RAGIC was that one of our business segments had grown to the point that managing a Google Sheet amongst the employees was no longer sustainable. I found RAGIC by luck while browsing the internet for online databases. I was able to stand up a lite version of our new tracking system in RAGIC in about a day.

Vantagens:

Ragic is a great tool for creating lite applications that don't fit in the spreadsheet space, but aren't complex enough that requires you to seek a specific application. It's easy to learn, easy to design, and is packed with features.

Desvantagens:

They are continually evolving this product, which is great. I would like to see them spend a little more time in either interfacing direct with some of the commercially available BI tools, or give some more layout control over dashboards.

há 6 meses

Hi Dustin! We are glad Ragic could cater to your business growth :) We are constantly improving our integration capabilities and reporting feature. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] to explain your specific needs and provide input :)