Avaliações do Edmodo

Sobre Edmodo

Sistema baseado na Internet que oferece compartilhamento de conteúdo, sugestões em tempo real, ferramentas de comunicação e gestão de sala de aula para o setor educacional.

Saiba mais sobre o Edmodo

Vantagens:

Edmodo is FREE, which makes creating a course that allows collaboration of students and instructors economical. Recently, Edmodo has added features to allow video upload, quizzes, and document upload.

Desvantagens:

If you accidentally submit, no turning back. Need to refresh page to load test availability.

Notas do Edmodo

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Edmodo tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 368 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Edmodo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (368)

Alejandro
Alejandro
Digital Marketing Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 501-1 000 funcionários

Very useful even for non 100% educational institutions

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We are not an educational institution like a School, College or University, but we at the hospital we offer Continuing Medical Education and Educational Training to the nurse staff and Doctors. Thats how we applied for this amazing platform without being an educational institution per-sé.
It has worked for us very nice, until now, it has been well accepted among the users.

Vantagens:

The user interface is very friendly (because its based in the UI of Facebook), so people get used to it very easily. I also like all the features that this platform offers.

Desvantagens:

Its a little bit tricky to use at the beginning even for the administrator if you don't have to much knowledge about it.

Ashish
GET, Índia
Automotivo, 5 001-10 000 funcionários

Not Best

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: This was the first tool we used to enable smart learning and connect to the students in a fun and digital way. it has options to make assignments fun and polling option-based quizzes. Faculties at the institution use it mostly to conduct quizzes and fun activities during the class which gives the option to the student who couldn't attend the class to be a part of it. But found other better options which made it easier for the students to keep track of the assignments easily and lesser connectivity issues.

Vantagens:

Easy for the course manager to manage the course and the attendees. Easy to post assignments. Enables smart learning.

Desvantagens:

Not good for students. Reminders for task completions and assignment submissions are not up to the mark. Course tracker options not upgraded. Other better options are available in the market. Lots of connectivity issues in the staring and during signup.

Nick
Nick
District Staff Development Coordinator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201-500 funcionários

Good LMS to Help Manage the Classroom

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, this is a good product for basic LMS needs, and worked for me in the beginning. After playing with a number of LMS apps and continuing to revamp my needs and redesign what online learning should look like, other LMS might just offer more in flexibility/features.

Vantagens:

As is the case with most LMS apps out there, Edmodo does a nice job shifting from paper-digital, and giving students and teachers a platform to help manage and stay organized in the digital space. The fact that you can do a lot with the free platform is a big plus and educators Everything updates in real time, and is simple enough to put together your digital needs in one space.

Desvantagens:

To me, unlike some other LMS apps out there, Edmodo is limited. It doesn't have the modern or sleek look and design as others. It also doesn't have as interactive capability to embed a number of other apps/tools that teachers use daily into it. This is a must have when it comes to the digital classroom space. The more we can limit sending links and have one program integrate everything else into it, the better classroom management will be. I would also like to see some integrated features like virtual chats/video conferencing, and more enhanced lesson design features.

Leonard
Teacher, Filipinas
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

The best educational technology platform for students and teachers.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Edmodo is the only educational technology platform I have used in my online teaching throughout the pandemic. This experience was superb. It made my learners feel like they were using a social media platform, which made the teaching process easy and fun. It has several issues, but still my favorite so far. I highly recommend this to my colleagues and am sure they will be eager to try it.

Vantagens:

This educational technology platform is user-friendly and very effective.

Desvantagens:

Online quiz needs to be improved. They may include an interactive quiz.

Madi
Madi
Program Services Director, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Great range of features, high usability

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love that Edmodo does pretty much everything that Google Classroom can do, but is linked to Microsoft instead. It has a huge range of features, is fun for kids to use, helps me organize all my online resources, manage my students' work, and provides a multitude of external resources to help me find topical lessons.

Vantagens:

My favorite feature is by far the Discover section. A huge range of resources are grouped by subject, and within the subject, it tags each video or resource for elementary, middle, or high school. Teachers can rate as helpful, which cuts my time searching for resources in half. I love that I can browse leisurely, or quickly search and evaluate a resource if I need something last minute to fill some time.

Desvantagens:

While I love the fact that they just added a new daily agenda feature, it is a little too bulky for my liking. It's great that a teacher can add documents and links and whatnot, but I would prefer a slimmer, daily schedule just so students can see the general timeframe of our day. I can create that, but it's honestly easier to just make a post with that information than to spend the time filling in the agenda feature.

Lisa
Director of Educational Technology, EUA

Alternativas consideradas:

A great tool for distance learning and elearning

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It is very easy for teachers to share content, lessons, assignments, etc. with students and there are lots of great features for teachers to easily see and track student progress.

Vantagens:

I am the director of educational technology at a school that recently moved to distance learning. This has been a great tool for allowing our teachers to deliver quality content over the web. There is a huge resource library with lots of great content for teachers to choose.

Desvantagens:

Right now it is free for teachers because of the COVID-19 crisis. I am unsure if we will have the budget to pay for it if it is not free next year.

Amy
Teacher, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 10 000+ funcionários

Students Loved It!

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Edmodo was incredibly helpful for being able to post assignments, give students instant access to resources, and easy grading. I really enjoyed using it, even if it did have a few issues.

Vantagens:

I was able to use Edmodo when my school district had a 1:1 iPad initiative. Students loved being able to come into the classroom and having one set place to be able to login and find what they needed for the day.

Desvantagens:

When I used it (2016-2018), the website felt a little clunky. The students liked using it, but it never seemed like it ran as smoothly as it could have, considering how long it had been around.

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager, Turquia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It was my virtual university

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Overall, it's beneficial, especially during COVID-19. These days, online classes are a big part of our lives and Edmodo makes this process easier and more organised. And it's effortless to use.

Vantagens:

From the first year of university we've had online classes, my university used Edmodo as an LMS. As a student, I also took so much time at Edmodo. It was easy to track all your lessons, exams, quizzes and tasks for students. Also, attendance tracking, task tracking and communication with students were so much easy for lecturers. It helps to organise all online sources

Desvantagens:

It was really slow sometimes, but it could be because of the university's servers maybe.

emad
emad
Teacher, Emirados Árabes Unidos
Fonte da avaliação

The best program for teaching students

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

This program is distinguished by adding assignments for students and videos related to education, as well as following up with students by communicating with them

Desvantagens:

What is lacking in this program is the lack of direct communication and the establishment of virtual classrooms for speaking audio and video

Luciano
Student, Canadá
Engenharia civil, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Edmodo review

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It was good overall, but I prefer using moodle instead.

Vantagens:

Was good for following assignments when learning in an online course. Also good setup for contacting the instructor efficiently

Desvantagens:

Some functionality is not as advanced as moodle, so moodle appears to be better set up for online courses

Juvy
Juvy
Grade 8 ELA Teacher, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Edmodo is a game changer software that delivers perfect learning set-up to all learners & educators

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Over-all, this software has the reporting tools every teacher needs to give immediate feedback to each student. As a teacher, it is important that each learner knows the academic standing and through Edmodo, my students can easily interact and communicate with me. This software is a must for every learner and teacher.

Vantagens:

This software perfectly fits to the fast-pacing learning environment I want to share with all my students. I used the software for quite sometime and it makes dynamic interactions to all my students of different levels of learning styles. I like the idea that I can provide all the learning materials that my students are needing wherever they are and at their own convenience. Edmodo is a software that all teachers must try to experience the benefits of teaching easily at the tap of the fingertip. As an educator, this software makes a big revolution on how the learning should look like. This software offers convenience, flexibility and accuracy. Over-all, the features that I like most about this software is that, I can access the performance of each student and I can give immediate assessment and feedback. One thing more, the reports that it can provide, gave me the opportunity to reflect and make adjustments to what that students should learn.

Desvantagens:

The features of the software are great. It is my best educational software so far and I can't identify what I don't like on this software.

Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Strong Product, Struggles to Differentiate

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

This is a great product that has a lot of helpful features. It is similar to facebook, so it is very easy for individuals (students and teachers) to pick up and quickly become adept with. Additionally, it is versatile enough to be used to challenge students and improve their work flow. I particularly like the ability to quickly get students the feedback they need to improve their own work habits.

Desvantagens:

It struggles to differentiate itself from other software. There are a lot of "parallel programs" out there that accomplish much of the same actions. Some of these are better integrated with other, common educational tools and do not require additional logins.

Paola
Paola
Vendedor en una tienda, Venezuela
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Edmodo is an excellent and very useful educational platform

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: In general, it has been a good experience and as a student it helped me a lot since I had the way to visualize certain classes or to deliver different works

Vantagens:

I think edmodo is a very complete platform and the truth is very easy to use, I think I like it because it allows to maintain good communication between students and teachers, it is a very good option for students to verify their grades, perform certain activities and even visualize classes already seen. I think it is a very good thing also that the parents of students can also be informed through this platform and know how their children go, another of its great benefits is that it is free and easy to access. It is a software that guarantees the development of teaching of the teachers and the good development of knowledge in the students

Desvantagens:

Edmodo is a complete platform but I think it needs to have a kind of chat or conference where in case of doubt or concerns there may be a direct communication with teachers, sometimes just wait to the next class to answer questions or through the mail electronic, for which I consider that this should be an option that has the platform

Oriana
Oriana
Odontologa, Venezuela
Bens de consumo, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good educational platform, very useful and powerful

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: As for my experience, really good and constant learning, as one learns to use the software is acquiring knowledge and also learn as the classes are observed

Vantagens:

Really edmodo is a very interesting software, I think it is one of the best options in which students and teachers can be connected and in certain ways all benefit. In the case of teachers, Edmodo allows them to share information with their students, be it classes, activities to be done in class, a specific video among others, and in the same way it allows generating forums where all students interact. As for the students it is a very good option for them to be up to date with the classes, they can download the files on their computers among other things I like its interface, it is easy to use and it is a free software, I have had the opportunity to use it in the university and some courses

Desvantagens:

I consider that it is a fairly complete software but that when it comes to determining something unsatisfactory would be the following: It does not allow in any way to establish direct communication between professors and students and equally they can not communicate between students, which should be an improvement in the future, since it would be a great contribution

Maria Jose
Maria Jose
Asesor, Venezuela
Recursos Humanos, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I have used Edmodo to share information and opinions like using a blog with teachers and students.

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The convenience of connecting with classmates, students and teachers, interacting in a same page, sharing information and opinions out of a physical work area.

Vantagens:

Edmodo is a software that can be use like a network that connect teachers, parents and students, with the purpose of sharing information, publishing work, fomenting debate and disscusion, all these out of the classroom. Creating safe groups to learn and share information beyond the physical place of school, collage or university.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the tools provided by the software, can be difficult to use. I find the presentation of the main page a little difficult to get used to. I will like to see a different and more organized way to present the main page

Michelle
High School Teacher & Department Chair, EUA

Edmodo Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have used Edmodo for the past seven years. It is by far the easiest, user-friendly Educational Learning System I've used. It works a lot like Facebook. Students who are absent can easily stay in touch with what their class did by checking in. I post daily assignments, quizzes, articles - or even entire novels - and video clips on this sight. It is a wonderful tool to use when I have to have a substitute teacher, too!

Vantagens:

I love that I can give my students quizzes and it gives them instant feedback. I can easily post news articles for my English and Current Events classes. And, best of all, it is free for all teachers to use!

Desvantagens:

It is sometimes glitchy, but that may be my school's lack of bandwidth, too.

Advisor / Consultant, EUA

Great LMS for schools!

Vantagens:

It is a wonderful LMS if you see your students in class at least once a week. It provides a space to enhance the classroom and keep the learning experience happening even after school hour passed. It looks pretty much like Facebook so everyone learns how to use it quikly. Besides, everyone has their classes well organized with no effort. It also has a teacher-parent communication functionality that is really helpful for primary and middle school.

Desvantagens:

Teacher might find it annoying when the have to re-organize a class at the beginning of each term since Edmodo does not keep a syllabus for any class.

Andres
Andres
Student, México
E-Learning, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best softwares for online learning.

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

For teachers it is easy to use and to provide different content for the course. Communication with parents is something that I have not seen in any other educational application.

Desvantagens:

At first it can be somewhat confusing for teachers. If you are used to Google you might not like it as much as it is connected to Microsoft. The calendar function should be more dynamic.

Helen
Speech Language Pathologist, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Great Classroom Communication Tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Edmodo helps me communicate classroom assignments and content to students and parents.

Vantagens:

I really like that I can set up my classroom through Edmodo and share assignments with students for them to complete, with parents being able to access the site to keep up with student work. I love the resources available and the ability to message my students in real time. This has been a game changer in my classroom. Our entire school uses it!

Desvantagens:

I do not have any cons to report. This is a great free service!

Luz
Luz
Estudiantes, Venezuela
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent tool to quickly create groups, assign tasks, schedule your shipment, manage progress and m

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It's Free: In addition to offering all these advantages, Edmodo is a service that costs nothing. Compatibility: Today is compatible with the most popular operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android), so you can check it from any computer, tablet or smartphone.

Vantagens:

All in one platform, Edmodo has been designed to give you complete control over your virtual class. Edmodo is intimately integrated with Google Apps for Education and Microsoft One Note and Office. You can share assignments and due dates, announcements for the classroom, events, set reminders and much more. Provides Security: Cybersecurity is one of the best things about Edmodo, as it is a secure network for parents, students and teachers. And is that the data shown on the platform are confidential.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes some documents are not able to go up and even then it appears as if they were loaded correctly.

Braian
Research Assistant, Argentina
Fonte da avaliação

An excellent learning management tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: A great plataform to flipped classroom environment, to communicate with parents, and to do global collaboration projects.

Vantagens:

This platform is useful for teachers and even students. You can create groups or communities through a code and then, if you are a teacher, you can manage all aspects related to your class or course, such as exams, documents, activities and chats. On the other hand, if you are a student, you can have a profile, such as a Facebook profile, and you can see the course or subject in which you are enrolled. You can upload a document related to activities or essays, you can also comment and participate in different chats. It´s easy of use and so practic.

Desvantagens:

If you do not have a good internet connection, you will not be able to do any activity. It is important to add the use tool offline.

Sales Agent, Bulgária
Serviços financeiros, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Edmodo is the educational network of a new level

Vantagens:

Edmodo has a very easy, second nature feel to it. Edmodo feels a lot like facebook, but has good filters so that teachers have control over the classroom. We've used it in professional development settings with teacher groups too!

Desvantagens:

I would like to expand the platform more, since there is no private chat where students can communicate, in that part it is very limited. I would also like you to show the online users

Charles
Teacher, Nigéria
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários

My personal experience

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It was a great experience, a little bit challenging at first and once we found our way, it became very interesting to use.

Vantagens:

I got to know about edmodo during the pandemic last year 2020, when we began to seek ways for our students to continue learning and it came to us as a great help. The user interface is not very difficult and it's a little bit friendly, it has great design and appeal.

Desvantagens:

I couldn't get access to some features on my mobile phone, I guess some features are not accessible via a mobile phone except you use a laptop

Gislaine
Freelancer, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Improving distant classes

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: In general a have a good experience using the software weekly at my College classes. I can easily have access at all files in my phone which is awesome.

Vantagens:

It has a friendly interface, it's very easy and useful, also it's possible to share files in a organized way because it has folders where they can be placed. Also, this software helps to improve the communication between teacher and student through posts and comments.

Desvantagens:

I think the software should send an email when we deliver a task at the platform, in case a technical problem happen we have how to prove that we really sent the task. Another thing is that is not clear when we deliver a attached file, if we upload a second file after a while, it will replace the first one.

Maxwell
Student, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 5 001-10 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Connecting the classroom, improving education

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Has revolutionized the classroom and boosted learning as well as students' productivity in many regards

Vantagens:

Excellent way to ensure homework is being done correctly and effectively. Makes life easier for both the educator and the student. Eliminates excess paper usage too

Desvantagens:

Can appear overly basic, and certain functionalities desired may not be available