Avaliações do Podio

Sobre Podio

O Podio é uma nova maneira para as equipes se comunicarem, se organizarem e realizarem o trabalho. Até 10 usuários gratuitos.

Saiba mais sobre o Podio

Vantagens:

Podio's CRM system is very simple to use, and you can get a lot of functionalities built in it as long as you have someone with the necessary coding abilities to do so.

Desvantagens:

But the minute you need more then that you are going to find yourself just doing endless scrolling, and can't find anything. Views are a mess to build.

Notas do Podio

Pontuação média

Praticidade
3,9
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Podio tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 307 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Podio antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (307)

Business Office Manager

The best CRM and working software

4,0 ano passado
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Julian
Julian
CEO, Espanha
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing platform for managing anything

Vantagens:

Podio is a fully featured platform that allows you to manage any process. We use it as our ERP and we manage all our company processes there. We are a corporate training organization and we sell workshops. In podio we create and keep track from the beginning of the process, the delivery of the courses and the follow up. We have developed with time a quite complex and at the same time simple custom platform for our needs.

Desvantagens:

Reporting is quite limited and not very customizable. Also views could be more sophisticated and customizable.

Matt "Griff"
Matt "Griff"
Sales Representative at Geist, a division of Vertiv, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 10 000+ funcionários

Podi - O?

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We used it for 1-2 years for marketing projects and an internal goal alignment project.

Vantagens:

I used it for 1-2 years but really never got to a point where I liked the software. It did allow for team communications and project tracking, but I do not believe we used it appropriately.

Desvantagens:

Podio seems to be a very specific style of project/task management software. We tried using it for implementation projects, so there was a lot of customizations that had to occur before it was usable. I did not feel like it was overly intuitive to use and had to do several follow up trainings.

Juno
Software Engineer, França
Software, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Extensive review from my Podio experience

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: My overall experience with Podio has been great. It is a very intuitive and user-friendly platform that is easy to use and navigate. With its robust feature set, it is a great tool for managing projects, tasks, collaborations, and more. I have found it to be incredibly helpful in streamlining my workflow and keeping my team on the same page. Additionally, the customer support is top notch and the resources provided are extremely helpful. Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience with Podio.

Vantagens:

Podio is a perfect software for teams that need to collaborate and work together on projects. It is an intuitive, user friendly platform designed to help teams manage their projects and tasks in one place. Podio allows teams to communicate and collaborate, plan and track tasks, manage files and documents, and review progress. It is also great for tracking individual tasks and setting goals. Podio provides a secure and organized platform for teams to manage their projects and tasks in one place. It is easy to use and helps teams stay organized and on top of tasks. It also offers great reporting tools that allow teams to review progress and make sure deadlines are met.

Desvantagens:

Podio offers limited customization options, which makes it difficult to tailor the platform to fit the specific needs of a business.

Ann
owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Not easy to use software

1,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Didn't like anything about the software no matter how many people showed me how to use if for my business. I have a better software now!

Desvantagens:

Everything! So hard to navigate; too many integrations, etc.

Ryan
Founder, EUA

Podio is the best CRM

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall Podio is so much better than every other CRM we have used. I've recommended it to everyone in my industry.

Vantagens:

I love how we can customize everything and how many integrations are supported.

Desvantagens:

Not a fan of the UI. Looks outdated and can be confusing for new users.

Business Office Manager, México

The best CRM and working software

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

It is amazing how it can integrate with so many things, send emails, sms, signatures. The files can be organized with just a click. It is also suitable for any type of business sin it can be customize. At a good price

Desvantagens:

Extremely difficult to set up. Requires additional help to do it

Team Leader, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

powerful solution with no code & extremely customizable

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

There are many apps like this. But this is unbeatable since many years. mobile app version is excellent. Podio is ease to use with fully customizable. Podio makes easy to planning with detail way.

Desvantagens:

Everything is good. I and my team is fully satisfied with this solution. Sometimes We fetch some issue in file sharing.

Lead Customer Success Manager, Polónia
Software, 51-200 funcionários

Very good task management

Vantagens:

Task management for a single user from my experience is hassle free

Desvantagens:

A bit more support materials on best practices, some in-app guides would be helpful

Cardiac Physiologist and neurophysiologist, Portugal
Hospitais e Saúde, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Tool that unites collaboration and communication within the company

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: My experience with the platform was at the level of a company employee, I really liked it because it was a way to monetize the work in a practical way and with an exceptional level of communication and feedback and in a much lighter way.

Vantagens:

This software has a wide range of features that allow the company to develop projects, assign tasks and share them in real time, using the platform's own features or even integrating existing systems in the company. All this in a way adapted to the needs of each company.

Desvantagens:

The only disadvantage I see in this platform has to do with the amount of functionality and information available (which on the one hand is good) but also that it leaves users easily lost in this amount of information, requiring external help or the implementation of other software. I think they need to make it more practical and intuitive to use.

Dahlia
Admin Assistant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Useful but could be more creative

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Good to use even with big lists but the user experience can be better.

Vantagens:

Great to use when managing deals, scheduling and assigning tasks.

Desvantagens:

The interface needs more creativity which could also help to enhance the user experience.

Emily
Modus Operandi Editor,

High Customization Project Management

4,5 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The level of customization is amazing, and really makes Podio an incredibly versatile tool. Even with the mid-level plus pricing plan, we've utilized custom workspaces for a large variety of use cases throughout our company. The team at Podio also releases updates fairly often, which is great to see. Almost every update has added value to how we use the application. It's obvious that the Podio team has put a lot of work into what they have released thus far. The quality is great, and I can't think of anything that doesn't work properly or that feels messy. I'm confident that new features they release in the future will be just as well polished.

Desvantagens:

The number one limitation to Podio is the lackluster permission structure. On one hand, it has really forced us to create truly collaborative and transparent workspaces. However, it has also made it /impossible/ to use Podio for certain more sensitive applications. It is also incredibly annoying that there isn't an overall admin group for the total organization. We have multiple admins for our Podio organization (who help create and maintain workspaces), and each of us have to be added to every workspace as an admin in order to maintain the system. This means that our feeds get spammed with activity from every workspace, making it pretty useless for our own needs. It also bloats some of our workspaces, and makes it tricky to maintain stuff. In the plus price level, reports are kind of a joke. I believe they get a lot better in the higher plans, but plus level reports are almost useless.

Product Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Love this tool, fully customizable!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I'm using the free version, so for me it's a free project management tool that can be customized to track any type of project or process. I can assign and schedule tasks for any user in the workspace.

Vantagens:

It can do anything! There are pre-developed apps and packages of apps that you can add to your workspace to get started quickly. Those modules can be modified to meet your needs. OR, you can create your own apps to serve your own purposes. I've created my own apps for a variety of workspaces and have found it can do almost anything! So far we've used it for lead development, website development/QA, order tracking, and customer feedback handling. Love that we can assigne and schedule tasks for any user in the workspace. We're a small team, so the free version has been able to meet our needs as well.

Desvantagens:

It can be time consuming to figure out how build your own applications. The pre-built apps are great to start with, but then you have to visualize how to modify them to meet you unique needs. Not bad, just a learning curve. Also, the per user per month expenses can add up quickly if you need the more advanced features.

Austin
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing Customizable CRM with lots of hidden power using add ons.

Vantagens:

I really like the fact that Podio offers a customizable CRM solution that can be configured for almost any kind of business. The free product tier is critical to test feasibility of concepts and to help determine if the software will support your needs. The GlobiFlow additional service is incredibly powerful to automate particular process flow within Podio and externally. Using GlobiFlow, you can link to outside services and trigger actions based on events in the system. Also critical to my business is the developer API, which allows me to connect my own value added software to orchestrate other business related tasks not supported by GlobiFlow.

Desvantagens:

The user interface is in need of updating. Some widgets like scroll bars are cumbersome to use with tables due to a scroll bar within scroll bar effect that makes the page and table scroll in a strange way. Also, some basic capabilities of certain form widgets are missing like default values setting.

Alyssa
Global Marketing Director, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for contract management and project management

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

We were able to extend the use far outside what we purchased it for, utilizing it for contract management and delivery, then project management for our entire marketing team

Desvantagens:

The modular functionality does keep things organized, but it does make you take a few extra steps to launch projects and contracts. It's not especially user friendly for project management, but once you're trained, it works great.

Steve
IT Consultant, GB
Instituições religiosas, Profissional autônomo

Transformative Software

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Podio has enabled me to completely change the way several companies share specific tasks. What's exciting? Two things. First - get rid of those awful little spreadsheets and put the data where the team can all access it concurrently. Second - wrap around it a neat package of task management, status updates, messaging, voting, and chat. And more. Voila. We have an internet for collaboration that converts office comma from the old "Outlook model" to the new, more open, "Facebook model".
The way in which users (permitted users) can edit the system while it is in use - could not be easier. I have been astonished to see non-IT professionals take up serious development and love it.
There's much more to say. Let's just say there is hidden depth. It looks so simple and it is, but one is always finding new gems that offer flexibility- such as webforms, or embedded JavaScript options! I think I could build a career in the Podio platform.

Vantagens:

Flexibility. Ease of use.

Desvantagens:

Check the pricing model, but even that has been great for my clients who are registered charities.

Giorgi
Customer Care Supervisor, Lituânia
, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Worth the money you pay!

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Podio has been a huge help for the project management purposes as the platform offers highly customizable and flexible settings to adapt even the internal user interface to the requirements/characteristics of the project. What's more, the functionality and the adaption to the external apps as well as the useful add-ons give the platform more functionality that saves a lot of time and effort searching for those in another system. For the smaller organizations, you can start with free plan/trial, however, if you want to take it seriously and benefit fully, I'd advise going for the paid versions.

Desvantagens:

There are few cons of the system. Sometimes it seems to be lagging and it's hard to determine whether it's due to the load it puts on the browser and the computer lags or the system as well as it's cloud-based. What's more, for the new users, due to extended functionalities after some time of customization, it's hard to be easily acquired.

Abbas
Managing Director, Emirados Árabes Unidos
Fonte da avaliação

I am an early adopter, and love love Podio's clean-canvas approach to app building!

Vantagens:

- That it is clean-canvas and you can set up basically any object, process, structure or workflow you need - The recent calculation field javascript functions are a life-saver! - I have been using Podio since its very early days (back when you could only add, subtract or multiple two fields at a time). It still had so much value for our process as a services company that wants to track what our consultants are billing. - Task management settings are excellent (even if i don't use it as much as i should, adding, assigning and tracking tasks is a breeze)

Desvantagens:

- Being an app intended geeks, it feels like it would be hard to set up initially - Has limited app permissions (for e.g. field-based permissions for different user types is needed for any level of process above basic.

Inspections Coordinator, EUA
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 5 001-10 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Overall - Decent CRM software, definitely needs some more competitive enhancements to stay uptodate

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall- this is the main CRM software my company uses. It was sink or swim for me. I did a lot of research while home (after work). It should be easily adapted to new employees , in my opinion. Even now, 2 years later, I still struggle at times , figuring out the available functions, etc.

Vantagens:

I like the ability to upload as many docs as needed for the project/customer. All departments (in my workplace) can view what is going on with the project. It keeps the project organized and allows as many details as needed.

Desvantagens:

Podio to me, isn't user friendly. It took quite some time to learn the quirks and how to maneuver through the different pages for the project. Definitely could use some enhancements.

Hailley
Client Services Coordinator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Completely customizable way to store and share info across multiple office locations.

Vantagens:

Our company was able to build our database from the ground up, which was very helpful for our specialized company who didn't fit a pre-determined mold when it came to the storing and sharing of info. The tasks section is extremely helpful to remind you or any member of your team about any items to complete both within Podio and externally. I loved the ease of the chat and group chat features, and the ability to send gifs in chat brought some fun and lightness to my day!

Desvantagens:

Learning curve can be long, especially depending on how your administrator has chosen to set up Podio before you begin using it. Different people seem to gravitate towards different ways of organizing information, so this needs to be taken into account for complex records and your employees' different learning styles.

Nicolai
Nicolai
User Support on behalf of Xylos, Bélgica
Fabricação de alimentos, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Daily user of podio (professionally)

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use this in IT for ticket registrations, inventory of all the hardware (PC, scanners, printers, ...). In Podio we also keep track of all the users in our organizations, which is then linked to their workstation( PC, screen, ...). Pretty useful to collaborate.

Vantagens:

What I like most is the flexibility of the software. You can pretty much use this for everything (invoices, inventory, user management, etc). It's to be designed to your own desires. Also you can share with external organizations.

Desvantagens:

It's pretty expensive I heard, and there is quite a lot of slowness in podio (downtime). But mostly fixed very fast.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Dorkestrator, GB

Not the BEST But Very Affordable

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Real time tracking of sales and easy to calculate commissions

Vantagens:

You can customize pretty much any field imaginable to build anything you want and need. It doesn't require you to fit everything into their box or what they say you need. Integrated with Zapier it is very powerful.

Desvantagens:

You can't search by email address (there are errors with any email that has more than 1 period which is almost a deal breaker. Reports can't be accessed in the app which is one of my primary uses. I have a workaround scripted in my phone, but I feel like you shouldn't have to be an expert to find what your sales are.

Sela
Assistant, EUA
Construção, 51-200 funcionários

Love it

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great. Customer service is hit or miss though. Either they go above and beyond and answer super quick or they suck, don’t get back to you and tell you to do something that has nothing to do with your issue

Vantagens:

Super easy to use and super easy to set up to work the way your company needs it to work. I also am in love with the project sharing abilities so that others can follow one or all projects free of charge!

Desvantagens:

The app sucks. The desktop version is better but the app still works when you’re out and about. It’s just not as organized

Resposta do Podio

há 3 anos

Thanks for sharing your experience Sela! We'll do our best to make every interaction better for you in Support in the future. We have recently scaled up our team and striving for the best support experience overall. /Sara - Product Manager

Katie
Marketing Administrator,
Petróleo e energia

Podio Is Powering Progress At Our Firm

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The ease and ability to customize and develop this platform is what makes this product superior to all of the others that we've tried. We currently have 5-6 entirely different use cases for Podio in our company from tracking heavy equipment to talent development to the RSVP management system for our company parties and picnics. It really is ridiculously simple to create a workspace with workflows and reporting views. It is also extremely helpful that the cost of the licensing is so low and the terms of the licensing are flexible. I can't say that I've had to deal with Podio as a vendor other than the initial set-up because the product has run so smoothly.

Desvantagens:

I wish that the reporting was a bit more robust. In the past, our team has wanted to do some projection reporting and Podio just doesn't seem equipped to do what we are looking for.

PJ
Vice President, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 201-500 funcionários

Custom Database with an easy GUI

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, this has been a big benefit for us, as we are multigenerational users and I need my more mature colleagues to be able to use a platform like this.

Vantagens:

I love the ability to customize databases, workflows, and project management. We've played with the API a bit too, and are excited to try other integrations with our ERP.

Desvantagens:

The GUI is great, and the features are good, but for some reason I cannot stay signed in on some of my devices, upload of photos to items can be slow (in a variety of network conditions).

Dustin
COO, EUA

The buffet version of Project Management Software

Vantagens:

The ability to customize Podio to look and act exactly how you need it to is by far the best benefit. We've been able to create "apps" inside Podio for tracking everything we need from support tickets, billing, inventory, projects, receipts, to name a few, and even one to inform clients of project status automatically.

Desvantagens:

The mobile app experience for Podio is lacking with limited control of views within different apps and slow response time when updating at times.