Nota média de avaliações

4,4 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,3 /5

Sobre Asana

Asana é a forma mais fácil de organizar e gerenciar o trabalho das equipes. Veja por que +8.000 clientes nos deram 4,5 estrelas.

Saiba mais sobre o Asana

Exibindo 9847 avaliações

Paul M.
Head of Operations
Bens de consumo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/03/2021

"Great for Productivity"

Comentários: Asana has been an excellent for the whole team to boost their productivity. When there is so many projects going on at once, it really helps break things down and simplify the tasks you need to complete each day.

Vantagens: Asana has been a great tool for us to manage all of our projects. The calendar view, combined with the ability to colour code each project allows to get a great overview of each working day. It also allows you to rank tasks in terms of priority which is so useful when you have a lot of projects going on at the same time. The ability to collaborate with colleagues on tasks is also a great way of keeping track of progress and notifying all members of progress. It also allows you to keep all documents/attachements and communications about a certain task in the one place. All in all, the software has been a great addition for us and has really helped the whole team become more productive.

Desvantagens: The only real problem I've come across from using the software is the difficulty to sync the calendar view on my desired device. It's really easy to sync your Asana calendar with Google Calendar or iCloud etc. but I've had difficulty getting the entries from my Asana diary to show on Apple Watch. The difficulties here could be as much Apple's problem as Asana's but I think an Apple Watch version of the mobile app would be great. To be able to glance at your watch and see your next task/meeting would be really valuable and save time!

• Avaliado em 24/03/2021
Michael C.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/04/2021

"Asana is my ABSOLUTE GO TO for task and project management"

Comentários: I switched from Trello to Asana and I truly enjoy using Asana almost because I feel there is a gamification feeling in getting my daily wins accomplished. I literally look at Asana at least 5 times per day and almost always before I end my day to see what my plan of action will be for tomorrow.

Vantagens: The fact that I can manage my daily tasks seamlessly both on my desktop computer and on my iPhone mobile application.

Desvantagens: Sometimes the copy and paste function doesn't work as I would like it to to take a similar task, copy it and then modify it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

• Avaliado em 08/04/2021
Louis W.
Mr
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2021

"Empower a manager to take on larger teams and projects"

Comentários: I could not run my business without ASANA. We develop software for a living. It is the SINGLE most important tool that we own. I would go back to coding in notepad. If it would allow us to keep ASANA.

Vantagens: Asana provides a solid interface that empowers me as a manager to manage more team members more efficiently. This software provides time-saving resources by allowing stakeholders to get their own project updates and track the project's progress without interrupting the team executing the project.
It provides:
- Many ways to plan and manage
- A clear view of the task load on each team member
- Time planning to keep projects on deadline

Desvantagens: Asana provides so many ways of doing things that every person who sets up a project can do so in a unique way. This requires a clear organizational strategy from the start.
The issue:
- Multiple ways of achieving the same outcome
- Confusion on how to work within different project structure approaches
Important to note: These cons are primarily a result of poor onboarding. They are not the fault of the software or ASANA directly. My encouragement is for anyone implementing this project to plan and test projects with a very small number of team members. Only once the entire organization can be trained to create and manage projects according to your prescribed workflow should the software be opened up. You must engage with ASANA's guides early. As well as plan and provide training every employee to see the best ASANA experience.

• Avaliado em 24/04/2021
Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Hospitais e Saúde, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/04/2021

"Asana: A Powerful Work Management Tool"

Comentários: Overall, I would recommend Asana because for experienced project managers it is an invaluable tool and it provides unparalleled customisability. Personally I find that Asana very effective at managing marketing campaigns and it keeps everything well organised.

Vantagens: Asana is an unique management tool that is significantly more flexible than other project management software. You can customise many things and tune them to your specific use case which is very useful. This is especially so when you are handling a less complex project where resource management isn’t fundamental to the work. For example, a marketing campaign can easily be managed on Asana because scheduling is very simple and efficient on Asana and you can customise your own template for your needs. The overall user interface is also very minimalist and clean. If this is difficult, there is a very helpful Asana guide that is available to users which includes tutorials, webinars etc. Another great thing about Asana is that it is consistently updated with new powerful features. For instance, the Project Overview tab was added in Jan 2021, and it provides a landing page where you can see all the team members on the project and their roles, important files or documents related to the work, and more. You can even embed videos and media on this page through various app integrations.

Desvantagens: Asana has become more expensive over the years and now it is more expensive than some of its competitors. Also Asana is very difficult for a beginner to use because of how much functionality it has. This means that you have to do tutorials and training to become more familiar with the software. Another slight disadvantage is that there is no time tracking in Asana, meaning that you cannot record how long each member worked on a task.

• Avaliado em 28/04/2021
Jaime H.
Business Development Consultant
Artigos esportivos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2021

"Best free project management software out there."

Comentários: Super helpful in many aspects of business, especially project and task management. Works across departments and businesses as needed. Love it, I recommend it to all of my clients if they are not already using.

Vantagens: Super easy to use, integrates with everything. Most partner companies also use it, so you can project manage with other businesses easily as needed. The free version is super comprehensive and fully functional, and it incorporates the features of other free platforms that are way less feature filled.

Desvantagens: There is not really a bad thing I can say about it. For the price ($0) it is an amazing asset that all businesses should use.

• Avaliado em 11/05/2021
Avaliador Verificado
Data Analyst
Design gráfico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/05/2021

"Asana is the perfect tool for managing everyday work."

Comentários: Asana has been exceptional since my company first started using it. In the past year, Asana has been the backbone of my team's work collaboration as we have been working remotely as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic. Asana offers excellent functionality, reliability, value for money and I would highly recommend it.

Vantagens: Asana is simply one of the best work management softwares on the market. I like the fact that it not only allows you to create a project but also delegate subtasks within the project to co-workers and set deadlines. This ensures that everyone knows their responsibilities and when their tasks are due. Also, the task dependencies feature helps work move along smoothly as it allows you to mark a task as waiting on another to help keep complex projects on track and ensure the right work is getting done on time and makes sure that no task is holding the project back. I also like features like timelines, custom templates and custom fields.

Desvantagens: My organisation has used Asana for close to two years and it has been nothing short of excellent. It has been great all round and has greatly boosted my team's productivity and made collaboration very easy. In all honesty there is nothing I can think of to criticize about Asana. It is truly an excellent software.

• Avaliado em 22/05/2021
Juan miguel A.
Assistant Professor
Educação superior, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 28/05/2021

"Excellent for self-tracking or collaborative work"

Comentários: Like I mentioned, Asana is one of the tools I naturally use everyday, and often encourage other colleagues or students to use as well. It is my to-do list as well as my project tracker, collaboration tracker, and "don't forget to do this/brainstorms for the future" tracker

Vantagens: I love that Asana can act as a daily task/project manager but is comprehensive enough to plan for future projects and collaborative work. It is a tool that is intuitive enough that I want to use it every day, but not so simple that I only use it for to-do lists. Any time I start collaborative work with other people at different institutions, I always push for us to use Asana as the organizing platform.

Desvantagens: The subscription and use of the paid services could be more clear; it isn't easily understandable who has to pay for a subscription if the use of it will be shared across people from different institutions. Also, the pricing settings could be more accessible for 1 or 2-person teams, because at the moment it is mostly geared for groups and businesses (which admittedly makes sense)

• Avaliado em 28/05/2021
Emily M.
Founder & CEO
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/06/2021

"Made scaling my podcast agency so easy!"

Comentários: I've been using Asana for years for a number of different purposes. I really appreciate the broad feature set and the fact that the Asana team continues to improve the system, without completely overhauling how the whole thing works and looks. The consistency has been so good!

Vantagens: Using Asana made it possible to create a repeatable process that anyone on my team can follow and implement. That means that we're able to scale rapidly and bring on new clients without panicking that we won't be able to handle the new workload. We absolutely love that each client is managed via their own project, and within each project we have their entire podcast calendar mapped out for the year ahead. This is essential so that we can plan team workload, and know when to hire.

Desvantagens: The only thing I wish was available is a calendar view for each project that lists subtasks. Since each client has a primary task for each episode, and sub-tasks are listed underneath that, it would be great to use the drag and drop feature for subtasks easily in one view for that specific project.

• Avaliado em 03/06/2021
Diane K.
Technical Writer
Seguros, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/06/2021

"Asana Changed my Entire Approach to Work"

Comentários: This software helped me keep my job. With numerous complex tasks and projects and rapidly changing priorities, follow-up tasks were slipping through the cracks. Once I started using Asana, I felt confident to take on the most complex projects and job duties without becoming overwhelmed.

Vantagens: It's easy to jump right in and start working with this, even while you are still learning the interface. It does take a little time to get to know the program so that you know how you want to organize your tasks and projects. I was using lists and spreadsheets to manage my projects previously and some aspects were slipping through the cracks. It allows for easy use by multiple team members without overlap or stepping on each others work. It has completely changed my ability to manage every detail of a project and has substantial flexibility to adapt it as you see fit. There are so many things I like about this software that it's hard to name just one thing that I like most.

Desvantagens: I would like to be able to see the Project that a subtask is part of in the "My Tasks" view instead of that field being blank. It may be due to using the free version that this is not available. I also can't view the priorities in the "My Tasks" view, but I worked around that by creating "tags" with colored numbers, red 1, yellow 2, green 3, etc.

• Avaliado em 06/06/2021
Lindsey B.
Copywriter
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2021

"My go-to productivity app for EVERYTHING"

Comentários: I've used Asana for about 3 years now and nothing compares!

Vantagens: Asana is my favorite tool for productivity, organization, and task management. All my to-do lists (business, personal, and everything in between) are in Asana. I love the ease of use, customizability, and overall UX of the app. The desktop version is a breeze. The mobile app is just as enjoyable. One of the best things is the drag & drop feature that allows you to upload documents, photos, and web links directly into the task. Subtasks are great so you can get a step-by-step list of directions toward each task. It's also great for goal-setting and project planning. I literally can't function without this app! The free version works incredibly, but the paid version is absolutely worth it, especially if you want more custom features (like custom columns, a bigger team, etc). Highly recommend it to all my biz and creative friends.

Desvantagens: I wish there was a way to delete people from teams and projects easier. I have temporary clients and it's a pain in the butt to create new projects in order to delete them permanently from my workspace in the app.

• Avaliado em 21/06/2021
Mohammed majeed D.
Field Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/07/2021

"don't be deceived by the extremely user friendly interface, it is beast when it comes to performance"

Comentários: Having used multiple project management software on different projects with different teams, I have noticed that those on Asana usually have the least uptake times for new team members to get used to the software. Not only does that advantage reduce onboarding and training times, it also reduces the frequency of errors and ends up boosting productivity much more that what I have observed on other teams.

Vantagens: Navigating around the program is very simple and uncomplicated. This is usually my first consideration when I am learning to use any software, and with Asana it doesn't come any less uncomplicated than that. Another wonderful thing about Asana is the unending list of second and third party software it seamlessly integrates with. With this, there is often zero disruption of workflow systems for teams new to Asana.

Desvantagens: The file formats available for exporting projects is not extensive enough; often requiring secondary conversion into other equally useful and common formats.

• Avaliado em 02/07/2021
Avaliador Verificado
CFO
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/07/2021

"Literally the most important product that we use at work!"

Comentários: Asana has been a game-changer to our organization. It has helped our team grow in the way we work together, it makes sure that everything gets done, it helps with flow management, and best of all, it helps us track even simple ideas that come to us out of nowhere to tackle later one. Nothing gets missed

Vantagens: There is so much I love about this software that it is hard to put it together into one review. By far the best part about this is how it helps to facilitate collaboration from every angle - idea generation, project completion, etc.

Desvantagens: Would love more variety in templates, especially for things that don't specifically function the best as tasks.

• Avaliado em 08/07/2021
Mahesh K.
Lead Analyst
Varejistas, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/05/2021

"Advanced tool for task tracking and project planning and helps in remote working"

Comentários: I had a really great and interactive experience with Asana, gives a good flexibility in planning, collaboration and tracking

Vantagens: Asana is a modernised tool for project planning, task tracking & dependancy management tool ,
it is easy to track timelines, dependancies and progress with the help of different types of visualisation charts that are available,
it is a open organisation cutler, any one in the organisation can view the direction of the organisation and see the progress of all the project, it also broadcasts the achievements and project completions etc, which keeps every one up to date it supports collaboration between teams and people which comes handy in planning

Desvantagens: It is a nice tool , and has many interesting features to explore, but needs a learning curve to be able to use them effectively, other than this the tool is pretty awesome

• Avaliado em 09/05/2021
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/04/2021

"Best for project tracking"

Comentários: I am really happy that we deployed this software to help our team managing our project and task in hand. It really has increase our work rate and effectiveness.

Vantagens: Tracking for a project progress with Asana is the best thing that i see this software can do. Me and my team usually has multiple project that are running simultaneously and tracking for each project is a headache if not properly managed. We also use it to collaborate project with client that they can also overseen the project directly from this software.

Desvantagens: There are some features that are not in this software, but nothing too major that worthy to mention. This software work a lot better than other bigger name software out in market.

• Avaliado em 01/04/2021
Suzannah H.
Assistant Manager
Telecomunicações, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/04/2021

"Really useful task manager software"

Comentários: Me and my team really happy deploying this task manager software as our main software for managing all our task and project. It let us to accelerate in finishing and completing our project within the time frame and let every team member has its own task to manage.

Vantagens: The most feature that i really like with Asana is the tasks and sub-tasks is really in helpful. Me and my team has a easier process in distributing the task and assigning ownership to the task. Setting the task due date also has help us to more alert on the task due times and to make sure we do not the cross the timeline.

Desvantagens: I don't really fond of this software communication platform. It has no individual inbox that i can sent a message privately as it only has a public wall for the communication platform. Asana also has not much room for customization on the task board and only can use the default template.

• Avaliado em 25/04/2021
Daniel P.
Software Engineer
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2021

"tasks tasks tasks"

Comentários: The software works. It's easy to train people to use. We used it to track progress of important tasks across various working groups. It was extremely easy to share and collaborate.

Vantagens: They have all the features of the other task tracking software and so much more. My favorite feature is the ability to set up recurring tasks and being able to easy go through the history of those recurring tasks.

Desvantagens: I don't like that I haven't found a better competitor yet. Not really Asana's problem though.

• Avaliado em 08/05/2021
Rickey J.
Customer Success Manager
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/06/2021

"Great, robust tool for project management"

Comentários: Unlike other platforms, Asana is much more efficient when working and carrying out your projects, not only because of the quality of its interface and the excellent function of its tools. from carrying out a project to a task and subtasks it is really easy and very professional. They haven't fallen into the trend of making everything bubbly and cartoonish like other platforms. Asana has also helped to eliminate the cost of other tools, since many additional features are built in.

Vantagens: I like the User interfaces because it makes early adoption very possible. The learning curve is small, and it's easy to set up your tasks, request colleagues to participate and to do everything simultaneously. I also enjoy the aggregate of the duties for reporting purposes, and they'll be reminded to accomplish the duties. The working calendars are also pretty clean and it's simple to reorganize the scheduled start times, durations and completion dates to integrate documents, reports or e-mails.

Desvantagens: It's difficult to figure how to hide some info that is unnecessary for your specific use case. It's also not so simple to add in dates for recurring tasks.

• Avaliado em 17/06/2021
Rachel S.
Executive Administrator
Instituições religiosas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2021

"Do you manage projects? Do you manage people? Asana is for you."

Comentários: Generally really great. Love how Asana helps me pull the lists out of my head and allows me to really focus on the tasks as opposed to remembering the tasks. A really solid addition to our team.

Vantagens: Love being able to create projects with my team, organize tasks and schedule and create dependencies, etc. Even if not everyone I work with us actively using Asana, I can track items for them. It keeps me from having to hold all the details just in my head or on pieces of paper. Communicating within tasks is also so helpful - helps avoid things getting lost in people's emails. Incredible functionality and options to customize the experience to whatever your team needs. The paid version has some excellent functionality additions like dependencies and custom labels/tags, which can be really helpful.

Desvantagens: Can be a bit overwhelming to figure out how to set it up best for your unique systems, but once you get going it's great. Sometimes I just have to start somewhere and then adjust as I go through a project and figure out what elements and functions I really need. The price might put some people off, but the free version is very worthwhile.

• Avaliado em 18/05/2021
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer
Entretenimento, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/04/2021

"Set task priority easily"

Comentários: Getting task and project organized is very easy to do with this software. The messenger hub really helping me and my team to communicate better in discussing and sharing files with each other. Overall, all my experience with this software are great so far.

Vantagens: I really love that that i can manage my team task and project collaboration to be more organized and quickly tracking the project progress percentage. The timeline for the project can be set ahead of time so we won't missing the due date for the project. Repetitive daily task also one of the best feature that can be done with this software.

Desvantagens: I need to use other solution for managing a complex project, as Asana can only handle a basic project and missing feature like project budgeting and project timeline. Some of the tools is too confusing too us, and i had abandon it completely as i can find workaround to make it work, even after contacting for a support from customer support.

• Avaliado em 20/04/2021
Aliz G.
Program Manager Junior
Hardware, 10 000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"Good Startup Project Management Tool"

Comentários: It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

Vantagens: I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

Desvantagens: I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Luciano Z.
ChatBot and Automation Developer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 07/07/2021

"I can't do without it"

Comentários: I can both get a general overview and overview of my activities, as well as more detail and focus on the point tasks I need to solve in relation to a large task.
It allows you to break into subtasks so that you always have more control and precision.

Vantagens: Asana has been for me the simplest, fastest and most intuitive tool that allows me to keep order in the various activities of my work.

Desvantagens: I would love it if it included the ability to use a "flow chart" mode that would allow you to group and use the various items in a different, more logical way.

• Avaliado em 07/07/2021
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecomunicações, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/06/2021

"My opinion on Asana"

Vantagens: Asana is undoubtedly one of the most significant project management tools available. I appreciate that you can not only establish a project and delegate subtasks to coworkers and designate deadlines. This guarantees that everybody understands their roles and when their obligations are due. Additionally, the task dependencies feature facilitates workflow by allowing you to identify a job as awaiting completion of another. This feature helps keep complicated projects on track by ensuring that the excellent work is completed on time and that no job is holding the project back. Timelines, bespoke layouts, and custom fields are also appealing to me.

Desvantagens: My company has been using Asana for over 2 years, and it's been nothing but phenomenal for us. It's been fantastic all around, dramatically increasing my team's productivity by making our team communication simple. In all honesty, I can't think of anything negative to say about Asana. It is simply outstanding software.

• Avaliado em 02/06/2021
Paulo S.
Designer
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 09/06/2020

"Bom organizador de tarefas"

Comentários: Está sendo boa num geral, pois serve ao propósito de organizador de tarefas.

Vantagens: A facilidade para a organização e distribuição de tarefas entre uma equipe. Fica fácil acompanhar as etapas de cada projeto.

Desvantagens: Interface poderia ser uma pouco mais amigável. Acho a interface um pouco poluída o que torna dificil encontrar certas funções.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Asana em 12/06/2020

Muito obrigado pelo seu otimo review, estamos muito felizes em saber que voce esta gostando de trabalhar com a Asana! Se voce tiver alguma duvida ou simplesmente quiser se juntar a nossa comunidade, sinta-se a vontade para entrar no nosso forum (forum.asana.com), ficariamos muito felizes de te ver conectado!

• Avaliado em 09/06/2020
Michel K.
Ceo
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 17/07/2020

"Bom"

Comentários: Com certeza ferramenta útil quando se trata de administrar trabalhos em grupo

Vantagens: Ele é prático e intuitivo, porque te auxilia a cada passo que você precisa tomar, com botões bem pensados e com interatividade com o sistema do telefone. É interessante também o fato de conseguir usar o programa no desktop.

Desvantagens: Algumas partes ainda não são traduzidas para o meu idioma, o que dificulta o trabalho de alguém que tenha pouca noção do inglês.

• Avaliado em 17/07/2020
Adriano F.
Freelancer
Internet, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2021

"Perfeito para coordenar trabalhos em equipe"

Comentários: A facilidade de uso e a interface simples agiliza muito o controle das tarefas. Há também um app para celular que é muito útil. Ferramentas de comunicação, agenda, relatórios básicos e a possibilidade de criar diferentes workspaces para cada negócio são um diferencial do software. Há uma vasta documentação para aprender e o suporte técnico é muito bom.

Vantagens: Muito fácil de utilizar. Em minutos é possível configurar o ambiente de trabalho, montar as equipes e começar a distribuir e gerenciar as tarefas com o grupo. É muito fácil criar projetos de qualquer tamanho e tipo e existe uma funcionalidade para apresentar os projetos como listas, calendários, cartões, gráfico de Gantt ou quadro. Há também um app para smartphone que apresenta a lista de tarefas e ajuda no acompanhamento dos projetos.

Desvantagens: Carece de alguns relatórios mais complexos e gráficos burndown/burnup. No geral, o Asana conta com recursos suficientes para qualquer equipe começar a trabalhar em conjunto quase que instantaneamente.

• Avaliado em 12/02/2021