amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers

Avaliado em 26/10/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Account Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 10 001+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Definitely try it out for yourself, great program!

Vantagens: I manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can’t choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.

Desvantagens: Frankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven’t tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job.
Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.

Great storage solution

Avaliado em 19/05/2019
Anastasia Z.
UI/UX Designer
Bancos, 1001-5000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.

Desvantagens: Developers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

por QSOFT em 22/05/2019

Hi, Anastasia,

Thanks for your feedback!

It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at [email protected]

Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.

Too cluttered main menu

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Veronica M.
Senior Hospital Account Manager
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1001-5000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: With this system, many everyday tasks are very easy to perform, so we save a lot of our time. Using it is also convenient to track sales funnels, and it works well on mobile devices.

Desvantagens: Occasionally, system malfunctions occur. I don’t like the large number of extra tools that fill the main menu and because of which the interface is not convenient enough to use.

por QSOFT em 15/08/2019

Hey Veronica,

We're happy to receive your feedback!

Great to hear you found amoCRM easy-to-use and mobile-friendly! :)

We're sorry to hear you experienced malfunctions. In the future, let our support team know, and they will get on the horn to our developers to resolve the issue. We're available via email, phone and messenger.

Regarding the menu, our team would be eager to hear more details, we can take it into consideration during our next update. So feel free to get in touch and tell us more.

Best,
amoCRM

Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration

Avaliado em 12/02/2018
Brian møller J.
CEO & Founder
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Vantagens: I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute.
There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface.
And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company.
I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Desvantagens: Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

Excel vs amoCRM

Avaliado em 16/12/2015
Алексей М.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Our office has five people. The entire customer base was carried out in Excel. That is about 1,500 clients.
database has been stolen several times by managers , who then opened their businesses.
Theft was impossible to track down. After implementing the amoCRM system , we have set up access to the customer base for managers.
And it became possible to ensure the safety of the most valuable - the customer base.
After the implementation of amoCRM , we have begun to see how many calls , tasks , emails processes manager.
And then we fired 2 manager. Since they only create the appearance of work.
It all began to count. Connect IP telephony and listened to the conversations of managers.
We implemented service quality and could boost sales by controlling the work.
Previously, there was chaos - once called the client. Then promised to call back , but did not call back.
Now in the amoCRM system we could see , whether the task on to customers , what is the result of conversation and other important performance.
Why amoCRM? This system is self-embeddable. Initially I bought one account and gave it to the manager.
He understood the system and 2 weeks after he could not work without the amoCRM. It is very convenient. Safely. And most importantly - easy!
The world will never be the same again . After using amoCRM - we will never go back to Excel.

por QSOFT LLC em 18/12/2015

Mr. Marinov! We are very grateful for such a detailed review of our system. We are also pleased that we could benefit your business!

amoCRM really helps to increase sales.

Avaliado em 17/12/2015
Galina R.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: We introduced the system to the company in early 2015.
(for reference : iTrack - Web - studio on the market since 2004)
You understand that we have a crisis in Russia , the rise in prices and etc., so we and other
companies dont have founds for promotion, and therefore sales fell.
Then we decided to implement CRM. First set Bitriks24 and were disappointed.
Enterprise Portal and Communications within the company organizes smartly,
but work with clients was not comfortable. Then we decided to put amoCRM.
It was a breath of fresh air. In Bitriks24
In Bitrikse24 managers were forced themselves to enter data into the CRM, to have analytics.
In amoCRM you work with pleasure, this system reall helps you in sales.
Analytics is at the high level. Though personally to us the standard options in analytics is not enough.
Then we decided to modify the system on our own. We had some qualified programmers in our
company, so it wasnt difficult, and we have modified system for our requirements.
We liked this app and to modify it so much, that we became amoCRM partners. And now we help
other companies to increase and automate their sales.
Life hack to work with support: usually the time for consideration of treatment is three hours.
If the task is urgent, please send your request in the support, and when you will know
number of your ticket, call to the support and say your ticket number, then ask them to
expedite time of the consideration.

por QSOFT LLC em 18/12/2015

Ms. Romanenkova! Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased that your company is our Partner and that our system has helped you to develop your business.

Amo crm converts time into money

Avaliado em 14/12/2015
Дмитрий А.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common
system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do,
how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a
business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously,
because we have different lines of business. But decided to try it. After a week of use AmoCRM
realized that this is exactly what we need. The system is easily tuned under our direction.
Managers have studied for two hours. Of course, had to configure the system, but thanks to a
responsive service for dealing with customers, it managed to fulfill two working days.
Universal interface allows you to monitor the work of sales Department to see specific
figures on the purchase funnel, how many customers "went" and at what stage.
No need to spend time on endless meetings, set plans and to monitor their implementation.
Managers can see how much salary they will get at the end of the month.
Now I can log in anywhere (as frequent business traveller) where there
is access to the Internet and monitor the progress in the Department.
Still don't understand how we could do without this system. Regret not having done it before.
So many customers have missed. Amocrm is our workplace, our main tool in sales.
I advise amoCRM to anyone who value their time and their customers.

Vantagens: I have no complains about customer support service

Desvantagens: Limited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important

Good CRM for Mid-size companies

Avaliado em 26/01/2019
Roman Y.
Product Project Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

Vantagens: - Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services
- You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations
- Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers
- Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager
- Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client
- You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

Desvantagens: - Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account
- It's expensive for small projects

Complex system overloaded with functions

Avaliado em 11/08/2018
Artem T.
Global CFO
Software, 501-1000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I work in a large IT company and we just need to ensure that all processes are perfectly organized and documented. After a long meditation, we decided to try moving the business to amoCRM. So after 8 months of use, I can say that this system has a lot of functions, but it's very difficult to customize the application for a specific business. At the same time, when the system is already running and working, new users easily master the existing functionality.

Desvantagens: Separately, I want to pay attention to poorly working support service. It seems that thousands of customers are served by only a few people whose qualifications leave much to be desired. And at the same time they often respond very late, when the question has already been resolved by one's own strength and nerves.

Sales automation

Avaliado em 16/12/2015
Илкин Б.
Vinhos e licores
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Our company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient.
With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the
business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.

Vantagens: Any manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers.
Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !

Desvantagens: amoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

por QSOFT LLC em 18/12/2015

Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review!
We are very pleased that you so highly value us!

Convenient sales management system

Avaliado em 20/01/2019
Alex B.
Telecomunicações, 10 001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: In our company, we use amoCRM for sales management. Right in the system, you can set tasks and reminders to managers, relatively easy integration with IP telephony is available, and an important function of viewing the history of interaction with customers is implemented. Of course, amoCRM has much more extensive functionality, but I described only what I use myself.

Desvantagens: The amoCRM sales management system lacks the function to divide the leads into categories, and there is also no possibility of performing predictive analytics and tracking project development.

Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base

Avaliado em 19/11/2018
Vesna G.
CSO & Board of Directors
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

Desvantagens: One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

Convenient linking of deals to contacts

Avaliado em 01/12/2018
Olga S.
Senior Publisher Manager
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: A very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.

Desvantagens: I wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.

Good CRM

Avaliado em 07/05/2018
Olga S.
Postgraduate student
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: amoCRM is great for a business based on sales, and it does not matter whether you have a real store or you offer virtual services, for example, in programming or web design. In this CRM, I easily configure tasks for myself and my subordinates, and monitor their implementation. Conveniently, all the actions performed on the tablet, immediately synchronized with the computer and employees are always at hand with up-to-date information.

Desvantagens: Unfortunately, this system is very complex, but the developers do not provide a step-by-step guide on how to install it and properly configure it. Another thing I do not like is the inability to view statistics on mobile devices.

An efficient tool for sales management.

Avaliado em 06/08/2018
John T.
Indústria farmacêutica, 10 001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The application can be set up with ease and it just takes a few minutes. As the application is user-centric, the users can add new users to the board and change the user management settings to secure the data. The application, to improve the workflow integrates with other applications like the Zapier, Zendesk and Google applications etc. The pipeline management helps with analyzing the performance of salespeople and helps them to stay in track with the targets. In no time you can launch a new campaign and inform all the team members about their respective tasks . The multifunctional program interface helps you automate the salesforce. You can access the application via any device, and the changes or edits made are instantly synchronized.

Desvantagens: You can’t view the statistics on your mobile phones. If you try exporting a huge file, that would take a lot of time and you can’t export any raw data including inbound or outbound calls. More self-customization services would improve the functionality of the application.

Convenient business management system

Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Yana G.
Deputy Head of PPC and PPA
Publicidade e marketing, 501-1000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: We use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.

Desvantagens: The first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.

I am the head of call center

Avaliado em 25/12/2015
Sergei I.
Pesquisa de mercado
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I am the head of call center and I had a task to make work of operators more simply and quicker on the one hand, but to consider all nuances and tasks in crm to system on the other hand. Tried some crm programs, but stopped a choice on amoCRM.

Vantagens: Idle time and fast start of this program allowed us also quickly and simply to adjust all purposes individually under inquiries of our firm, namely:
1. Fast filling of a card of the client and all contact information;
2. Integration with IP telephony;
3. Fast statement of tasks and transfer to their other departments or employees;
4. Convenient integration with email marketing by mail on client base;
5. SMS mailing of reminders and informing clients on the carried-out actions, discounts, etc.;
6. Communication of all filled forms of a subscription and orders on our websites with the amoCRM program;
7. At the end of day quickly to consider and analyze work of each call center operator.
All these purposes were successfully realized by means of the amoCRM program without additional capital investments that also affected a choice сrm systems for our firm.
The amoCRM program is ideally suited for simple call centers. I recommend!

Desvantagens: with a slight time delay come letters to the email.

amoCRM - the system aimed at obtaining the result

Avaliado em 26/08/2018
Mariia P.
HR Team Lead
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: amoCRM originally bribed me with a huge number of functions and a nice well thought out design. The system is so thought out and implemented that even after several days of work and adding a small amount of data it was already clear that this CRM will suit us and we will be able to use it for business. Slowly we sorted out the modules we needed (Transactions, Lida, Contacts, Tasks) and the work moves very quickly.

Desvantagens: Despite the nice design, it turned out that it is difficult to install the system and configure it. We even had to invite to the office a specialist who works only with amoCRM, but he helped us save time on installing CRM.

Needs to be fixed

Avaliado em 22/05/2019
Felix G.
Managing Partner
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Very well allows you to track sales funnels. The ability to import and export data to Google Analytics is available. It integrates well with several chat platforms and works on my mobile phone.

Desvantagens: Periodically, the system fails, during which I can not get into your personal account. The initial setup was too complicated, and I had to take the help of experts.

por QSOFT em 28/05/2019

Hey Felix,

Thanks for your sincere feedback!

We work a lot on the variety of integrations we provide our users with. Especially, on the messenger integrations as they will be the major sales channel in the coming years! We're glad these features work fine for you.

We strive to prevent system breakdowns and will continue to do so for you!

Perfect for our needs

Avaliado em 06/11/2018
Olga A.
Total Rewards Specialist
Varejistas, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: We started using this CRM instead of Bitrix24. Dealing with the interface was easy, it is very simple. Due to this, in less than six months we have completely transferred the client base to the system. Special thanks to the support service, which promptly helped us with solving problems.

Desvantagens: Mobile application needs to be improved. On some Android-powered smartphones, the scroll bar disappears. I do not know why this happens, but on iOS there is no such problem.

Functional customer base accounting system

Avaliado em 01/01/2019
Vlad V.
VP of Operations
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: In our company, we use the amoCRM system to account for the customer base and sales department transactions. The platform allows you to create sales funnels for reports and increase profits. There is full integration with mobile devices.

Desvantagens: The first thing I would like to add to the accounting system amoCRM customer base is a tool for managing the company's internal resources. The second is a function to predict the number of sales.

long on specific steps and see processes where you need the best accurate results for

Avaliado em 03/03/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Docente a tiempo parcial
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: There is access to all parts of the process of receiving guests in phone call, main page or facetoface. And then simply place it in the system and has a precise commitment to any customer and your exclusive connection to the company. I can finally provide the service to the customer and build relations interactive and as deep as you want.

Desvantagens: I'd like a function to activate specific functions only as a start and then switch to advanced functions rather than have it all at the same time. The software has many functions and skills, which takes time involve the staff in all areas and ways.

Not the best option CRM

Avaliado em 22/11/2018
Anton D.
Head of Mobile
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: At first it seemed to me that the interface is not overloaded with unnecessary elements, which allows the program to be sorted out quickly enough. The functionality is quite wide, there is the possibility of narrow settings for sale funnels and transaction cards. Excellent integration with cloud providers.

Desvantagens: There is no possibility to customize the analytics section on your own, everything is standard and simple, sharpened exclusively for sales. There is no usual environment for working with mail, there are failures and delays in the delivery of notifications and messages.

More easy CRM is not yet invented

Avaliado em 23/05/2019
Melania D.
HR Business Partner
Indústria farmacêutica, 501-1000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I adore amoCRM for its minimalist design and ease of management. All sections have a filter and a convenient task list, and for analytics, you can create sales funnel reports and summary reports.

Desvantagens: In amoCRM it would be nice to add tools for grouping tasks and creating subtasks. Now it can be done with the help of tags, but it would be more convenient to use the built-in tool.

por QSOFT em 28/05/2019

Hey Melania,

We're grateful you left your feedback here!

We are super-proud you found amoCRM multi-functional and convenient!

We'll explore your idea on the tasks management and see how we can make it more comfortable for you.

Thanks again!

A perfect system

Avaliado em 18/12/2015
Julia E.
Manager-coordinator
Software
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Our company needed a system that would gather together all our leads sources and would properly distribute heavy load among our managers. A system that would allow us control the most effective sources of customers and identify bottlenecks in the deal from the receiving of the lead to the closure. A system that won’t leave any task without attention in the flood of information. A system that would automate the work with a large customer base when no client is left behind. AmoCRM is a perfect match for all of these tasks with its extensive possibilities for integration. Now we make calls, conduct correspondence, send e-mails and all this in one system, saving so much time of our staff. We have stopped losing leads, conversion of incoming calls has almost doubled.

Desvantagens: Can't really tell... Just keep it up! Surprise us with new, more impressive releases