Avaliações do ApplicantPRO

Sobre ApplicantPRO

Encontre mais candidatos, faça uma triagem em menos tempo e gerencie todo o processo de contratação por uma fração do custo com o ApplicantPRO.

Saiba mais sobre o ApplicantPRO

Vantagens:

There are many things that can be added into Applicant Pro that go hand-in-hand with the onboarding process and they integrate perfect with this program.

Desvantagens:

I don't like how hard it is to find statues of things and where an applicant is in the process.

Notas do ApplicantPRO

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ApplicantPRO tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 352 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ApplicantPRO antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (352)

Angela
Angela
Office/Purchasing Manager, EUA
Rede de computadores, 11 - 50 funcionários

great support

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It saves time by being able to post to multiple job boards at once. I feel the variety in job boards is useful for increasing the pool of qualified applicants. I also liked the job ad rewriting service. It helped us improve our job ads to get better responses.

Vantagens:

I picked this solution because of the integration with Bamboo HR and that it made it easy to post to a variety of job boards. The selection of job boards is nice and varied. Their customer support is excellent. The reps have been very helpful & timely in their responses.

Desvantagens:

Some of the features seem a bit hidden. We don't hire every week, so I often find locating the button to the integration to bamboo is a bit tricky.

há 2 anos

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Angela! We love to hear that you and your team find the integration with BambooHR and being able to post your ads to multiple job boards with just one click beneficial. We agree that our Job AD and Support Teams are great and are happy to hear that you have had positive interactions with them. We appreciate your feedback on the integration tab and will pass this onto our product team. If there is anything we can do to help your team improve your hiring process you can reach out to us by emailing our support team at [email protected], chat, and calling 888.633.9269. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Mikella
Human Resources Coordinator, EUA
Entretenimento, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

A catch all program that can drastically increase your number of applicants!

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Overall we have no plans to switch from ApplicantPRO as it is a multifunctional software that allows us to track applicants. More importantly, it allows us to capture the largest amount of applicants we can. We are ALWAYS hiring to develop our large crews of 100+ people, so it's extremely helpful to be able to post and manage so many job ads at one time. Everything is clear and concise on the dashboard, just wish you could customize more!

Vantagens:

The software works well at working behind the scenes to conglomerate all of the application postings into one dashboard. This feature alone makes the price worth it as you'll save so much time! It makes it easy to view all of the information about an applicant as well. As an admin, they make it easy to archive and access past applicants to better your own staff/crews for the future.

Desvantagens:

The grey blue black color palette is a little modular for my taste - but overall it works well for the format of the page. I wish you could customize the dashboard more to exhibit features we use more than others (remove drop downs and add buttons instead?).

Alyssa
President, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2 - 10 funcionários

Don’t use them

2,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: They have no customer service skills

Vantagens:

Not much- their application building capabilities is limited and they are slow on implementing your changes.

Desvantagens:

They took 3 month on build out and expected payment while they were building out. I had 11 more days grace period before making payment and woke up one day and they shut down my site and all my documents and recruits. They decided they just didn’t want to wait till my grace period ended to get payment. I was working with the account manager who said he had to talk to his boss for the payment changes and just like that the shut down out site no explanation or anything. Wasted 3 month on buildout for no reason.

Jordan
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 51 - 200 funcionários

A recruiters dream!

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

I love ApplicantPro for so many reasons. The fact that is provides an organized and fluid ATS system that connects with so many job boards has made my job as a Recruiter effortless! From the email notifications to the organization of applicants - AppPro is a must for Recruiters.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that I can say bad about AppPro. From time to time there is maintenance which restricts access temporarily and can make things difficult.

Abbey
Construção, 51 - 200 funcionários

Best ATS I have used

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: ApplicantPro has been amazing to work with. If I ever have questions or any of the other admins have questions, ApplicantPro typically gets back to me within 24 hours and most of the time it is much sooner. They are very good about scheduling times to talk on the phone and discuss how things are going and answer any questions that I may have. The customer support is phenomenal. We had some road bumps in the beginning when first using this software and ApplicantPro made sure to help us in every way possible and make it as easy as they could. They explained everything clearly and made it extremely easy for us to transition into using this software. I can not say enough good things about ApplicantPro.

Vantagens:

I love how easy it is to use and how user friendly it is. When I first started with my current company they were not using ATS. I had done research on the software during my internship and when I came to this company I knew that it would be the perfect choice. The integration features for HireForms and ISolved are great. That has really helped our HR department out a ton. Overall, the features that this software offers are amazing and ApplicantPro makes it so easy to use and learn.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing huge that I do not like about this software. The one thing that I would change if I could would be the way to search an applicant. You have to click "Search Applicant" and then pick what way you would like to search that applicant and then it will take you to a new tab. I would love if I could just start typing a name in that box and click on the applicant I need.

há 3 anos

Hi, Abbey! Thank you so much for reviewing our software. We are happy to hear that we have been able to take your team to the next level in the hiring process by providing you with a way to track your applicants from the beginning and then use the integrations to onboard them all in the same system. We are also happy to hear that our Support Team has been very helpful in providing your team with the support your team needs! Thank you for your feedback regarding the "Search Applicant' feature. I will definitely pass it along as a possible future consideration. If there is anything we can do to help your team, please let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! - Mindi Manager of Support

Zach
HR Coordinator/Recruiter, EUA
Varejistas, 201 - 500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

ApplicantPro - One of My Favorite Teammates

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: This system has changed the way GreenStar runs. Our capacity for growth and change/to evolve quickly to better serve our applicants, new and old, has expanded greatly. I have had so much fun in my role as a recruiter and thanks to ApplicantPro I have been able to expand and grow as an individual and flesh out a career path that excites me.

Vantagens:

The ways in which it allows me and my coworkers to quickly and effectively communicate with each other about applicants and who is a good fit where. I really appreciate being able to upload documents and consolidate an applicants information into one place. The software is also incredibly intuitive and responsive to change - it feels as though it is learning from my experience and what areas could be smoother (good work software team!)

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I need to opt in to information that I wish was opt out (such as including reference notes). But as I learn the system and where/when I need to click something, it all flows smoothly. Also, application questions/answers don't transfer when I copy an application to another job, I wish they would travel together!

há 3 anos

HI, Zach! Thank for taking the time to review our system. It is exciting to hear that our system has had a big impact on your role as a recruiter and has helped you grow! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I will pass along your feedback regarding the questions following an applicant when copying to a new job. If there is anything your team needs to help get them to the next level, please let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Elliot
Imobiliárias, 51 - 200 funcionários

I LOVE ApplicantPRO

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have really appreciated the support I've had with ApplicantPRO I've met with Caleb and McKenzie to make sure I was making the best use of the product as well as had other invites and options to demo other aspects of the program. The people at ApplicantPRO really make it a great product.

Vantagens:

The best part of this software is how it does such a great job at combining all aspects of my hiring process. They start by pushing my job listings across multiple job boards and then aggregate all of my applications in one place. I use the same software to communicate with all applicants and then to set appointments. They coordinate everything right into hiring. My favorite part overall is how streamlined it makes my interview scheduling. It syncs with my calendar and allows my candidates to choose a time I am available and that works for them. I've got no more "back and forth" between candidates trying to find times that work for both of us. This feature alone is worth 10x what I pay for the ApplicantPRO service.

Desvantagens:

The CONS of this software are also it's greatest strengths. As a true Software as a Service there have been some things that haven't worked exactly as I expected or preferred, BUT they are amazing and open to feedback and adjusting their software for a better user experience. Even as a relatively new user I've seen changes and updates to make my experience better.

há 3 anos

Hi, Elliot! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! Happy to hear that we can help streamline your hiring process from start to finish. It is feedback from clients like yourself that we are able to make adjustments that will improve the usability of a product for yourself and others. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support

Dusty
Director of Human Resources, EUA

Great ATS

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I wish every company I worked with was as great as ApplicantPro! The systems is very user friendly.

Vantagens:

This ATS is every easy to use and the features are all included in the price. Other ATS you are charge per feature, but with ApplicantPro you have a price that includes everything.

Desvantagens:

The only minor issue is the tags that you are used for our assessment do not always show.

Gabriel
Gabriel
Vice President - Human Resources, EUA

Easy Applicant Tracking

Vantagens:

ApplicantPro is extremely easy to use. Creating a job posting takes no time. The software gives you the ability to create templates that you can use over and over again. It also gives you the ability to create screening questions which you can setup so that if the applicant provides a certain answer they will be labeled as "disqualified" and put them on a different group. The software also allows you to create different type of users which depending on the level you assign them, they will have the ability to just view applicants all the way to create job postings. You also have the ability to text or email applicants during the application process and the system also has templates for you to use such as invitation for interviews or communication about not being selected. The software also gives you the ability to buy the option to use a variety of tests that can be given to your applicants to further help in the process of finding the ideal candidate. Overall, the software has a lot of perks that help the application process.

Desvantagens:

The only item that I struggle with is the ability to include numerous disclaimers that need to be approved/agreed by the applicant such as background, credit checks, etc.

há 4 anos

Hi, Gabriel! Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we are able to make your hiring easier. We are always looking for more ways to streamline your process. We would love to discuss your concerns. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Hiring Consultant

Kathleen
Director of Human Resources, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Applicant Tracking System!

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I used ApplicantPRO for three years at a previous experience. When I started my current position, 2.5 years ago, one of the first things I did was speak with the CEO about getting ApplicantPRO. It is great product and well worth the monthly cost.

Vantagens:

1. Very user friendly2. Managers need very little training3. Customer support is excellent

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that I do not like about ApplicantPRO.

Rick
Senior Talent Specialist, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Excellent ATS/Customer Support

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very pleased with system functionality, candidate pipelines, and customer support.

Vantagens:

The product is affordable, yet offers the features and functionality of the bigger name ATS companies. Applicant Pro was designed with the user in mind - the Recruiter. The platform and network of job boards offers little to be desired for the average recruiter. Applicant pro can be optimized to post to your typical posting sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Indeed, and also has the functionality to post to other niche job boards that you select or optimize. The system is rich with standardized templates that offer ease of use and convenience when creating new job postings, reports, candidate communications (text or email), or interacting with hiring managers. Applicant Pro has provided excellent customer service and support. The success manager and client representatives are awesome! The team is upbeat, attentive to our Company's needs, and always willing to offer solutions and think outside of the box. It's nice receiving Business Partner support from all levels, but yet have dedicated Success Managers that can offer guidance on system optimization.

Desvantagens:

Applicant Pro would benefit from offering job posting "refresh" capability with vendors like Indeed. I believe the current functionality is limited to vendor restrictions, which may be hindering advancements in the platform. I believe solutions may be in the pipeline, but just reduces the additional posting steps and improves reporting compliance.

há 3 anos

Thank you for your awesome review of our software, Rick! We always love to hear when our clients are able to optimize their hiring process by posting to multiple job boards. We are also happy to hear that you have received such great customer service! I am happy to pass along your feedback regarding refreshing listings on the job boards to our Product Team as we are always looking for new ways to improve our system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Cynthia
Employment Coordinator, EUA
Educação superior, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Software Option for Small Organization(s)

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have received less calls from applicants regarding the status of their submission due to the quick response they receive from the system. We have experienced a lower number of incomplete applications due to the follow up email feature. Also, we have been able to process unqualified applicants more efficiently and notify them of the status of their application.

Vantagens:

I like the simplicity of assigning an applicant to multiple hiring manager. That process with our previous software would be cumbersome. Also, I enjoy the fact that I can communicate with both the applicant and hiring manager with ease and that every email and note can be seen by my supervisor, which cuts down on our having to meet to discuss the last time we've been in contact with an applicant (or candidate). Closing out a position is also a quicker process for our department. With all of the data captured in the system, we just needed to design a summary format with the information we need on one page to file for our records. This allows for us to look at one sheet of paper and have the history of the position.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a setting (that could be changed back and forth) that allowed for applicants to initially be listed in alphabetical order and then allow for us to sort them by date if needed. I check for new applicants once in the morning and then again in the afternoon, however, I'm usually going into the system to post an updated status. It would just make them easier to find right away.

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Cynthia! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and that it allows you to communicate with the applicant and the hiring manager. We are also happy to hear that you have more applicants completing the application. We would love to speak with you regarding filtering your applicants in alphabetical order. That is something that is available now. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support

Bradley
HR Manager, EUA
Bens de consumo, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

From Paper to Pro (Applicant Pro, that is)

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: When I started in my current role in my current company, there was nothing by way of an automated, modern way to apply for a job. Interested applicants would print a PDF, write on it, then figure out how to return it. Applicant Pro has brought my recruiting into the digital age. The customer service is very responsive, and helpful within their constraints of how the program works.

Vantagens:

* Quickly make an assessment of applicants, and either forward to hiring manager, or archive * "Canned" responses that are sent based on either, how an applicant answers screening questions, or the label I attach to the application. * The integration with the sister screening company, Pro Screening, makes ordering and managing background checks a breeze.

Desvantagens:

* Relatively steep learning curve on how to post a new job - too many pages and panels and screens and buttons and levers ... the whole posting process needs to be streamlined. * The process of setting up other users/managers in the system is not straightforward - too many places to go and too many things to do. It should be much simpler to get a manager access to the applications.

há 4 anos

Bradley, Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are happy that we could bring your recruiting into the digital age! I happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Department for future consideration. If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know. Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro as your ATS provider! Mindi, Manager of Support

Beverly
HR Generalist/Recruiter, EUA
Manutenção predial, 201 - 500 funcionários

ApplicantPro

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall the ApplicantPro system is working well to allow us to see what sources are drawing the most applicants. We can pull data to audit for our Affirmative Action Plan and the system is very user friendly. There are some areas that need improvement but overall this is a great system.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use of this applicant tracking system. The applications, job requisitions, job postings are saved for an unlimited amount of time. I am able to create new job templates to post positions. The report section allows me to create reports which pull data I need to review. The helpdesk quick is always quick with an answer to my questions or any issues I might be having.

Desvantagens:

There is some functionality which is missing. I cannot delete a status which may have be attached to an application in error. The eForm will time out after a certain time of entering data and there is not a save button to save your progress. You have to start the process over from scratch.

há 3 anos

Beverly, Thank you so much for reviewing our software! it's good to hear that you find it easy to use and are enjoying different features like the requisition and reports along with others. I am happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Team as future consideration for improvement. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Sheril
National Recruiter, EUA
Varejistas, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Applicant Pro

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Ease of setting up jobs and posting.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, Many options for all aspects.

Desvantagens:

Reports-seems to be confusing to get accurate reports.

há 3 anos

Hi, Sheril! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use and that it makes posting jobs simple. Thank you for your feedback regarding the reports. We would love to set up a time with you to go over reports and see if there is one that fits your hiring needs. You can reach us at [email protected], 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Eric
HR Manager, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Everything we need and more

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am the HR Manager for a SMB with a little over 50 employees. We are a call center environment, so I am pretty much constantly hiring. I have been using ApplicantPRO for almost a year and I have been very pleased with it. When I factored in the money we were spending to post on Indeed as well as other job boards, the annual fee pretty much paid for itself. It also saves me a ton of time having to check multiple sites for applications, as they are all right here in 1 place. When you factor in the time it saves, ApplicantPRO is actually cheaper than our old manual methods of recruiting. I would highly recommend ApplicantPRO to any small business looking to incorporate and ATS into their recruiting and hiring process.

Vantagens:

Very user friendly and easy to use Easily customized to fit my business Awesome customer support Assessment integration Indeed cost included, plus dozens of other online job boards

Desvantagens:

Times out too quickly, have to log back in several times a day Sometimes Assessments are not automatically delivered and I have to resend them Reports are cumbersome and hard to configure to my needs

há 4 anos

Thanks so much for your review, Eric. It's great to know that ApplicantPro has been so great for your company! That's exactly what we want for your team. We'd be happy to talk with you about your feedback & see what we can do for you. We'll be sure to reach out! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! Ariana Groves Director of Client Services

Keli
Relief Coordinator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

ApplicantPRO is so easy to use!

Vantagens:

It has become so easy to keep track of the many applications that we receive everyday. ApplicantPRO helps us to better manage our openings and applicants with being able to post notes, and update statuses to show where we are with the application throughout the hiring process. I like the new feature of being able to tag people in comments, and the notification goes right to their email. It is a great benefit to be able to post our openings on multiple job boards utilizing ApplicantPRO. ApplicantPRO has made our hiring process run smoother and quicker!

Desvantagens:

It can get a little confusing when the same applicant applies for many different openings. I wish that was easier to manage! Not that we can't do it though :)

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Keli! We are happy to hear that ApplicantPro has made your hiring process run smoother and quicker while utilizing some of the features we offer. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Megan
Director of HR, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great Applicant Tracking System.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our experience with Applicant pro has been very positive. Their customer service and training has been fantastic. They respond to inquiries in a timely manner.

Vantagens:

Applicant Pro is very easy to navigate for HR and Managers that utilize the system. It is easy to customize communication you send to a candidates, application status and notes. The dashboard and reporting functions make it easy to pull reports and data for management and board reports. The customer service is fantastic.

Desvantagens:

The only con is that you can't delete old jobs or job templates, but only archive them. I don't believe you are able attach documents to e-mails sent out, which can require you to send a separate e-mail.

há 4 anos

Thank you so much for your review, Megan! We're happy to hear that you're loving our reporting and in-system communication. Also, thank you for your feedback on the ability to send attachments. We'll pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Ariana, Director of Client Services

Avaliador Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Simple to use but needs some work

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The system is very good for tracking applicants and integrates with hiring documents and background checks so overall, there's a smooth flow through the process. Hiring managers are easily able to go in, view their candidates and enter interview notes. Very minimal training is required to get everyone up and running. There's a decent set of reports built in and a nice employee referral portal with tracking of referred candidates.

Desvantagens:

If a candidate applies via Indeed, the Indeed "anonymous" email often comes across. If the candidate has applied to another company using ApplicantPro, we are unable to change the email address to their direct, non-Indeed email without requesting Support do it for us. If I have a candidate on the phone and want to send them something right then and there and check they received it, I often can't. This is incredibly frustrating and adds extra steps and time into the process. There is no ability to set reminders within the system itself. ApplicantPro has the ability to send out an additional questionnaire/rest of the application to the candidate once they have passed the initial screening questions. However, using the "Send Application" option means a generic, non-customizable email gets sent out. ApplicantPro was sold to us on the basis that job postings would flow straight through to Indeed but it turns out there are several additional steps that need to be completed on the Indeed site to actually get the postings to appear and candidates to flow back into AP.

Heather
HR Generalsit, EUA
Bancos, 11 - 50 funcionários

The Best Friend for Small Business

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I never really know that an ATS could be so easy to use. All of my past systems seemed cumbersome and did not support my busy time frame. But this solves all my problems and the extra integrations are amazing. ApplicantPro seems to answer my needs before I think I need them.

Vantagens:

For a small business, this is a game changer. You have a partner in ApplicantPro and just likes its name you feel like a PRO using it.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that comes to mind is that they are located in another time zone and if I need help I need to wait until they open.

há 4 anos

Hi, Heather! Thank you for taking the time to review our hiring process. We love hearing our client's successes when implementing our methodology! We appreciate all feedback as we take each comment seriously and would love to find a way to accommodate our clients in different time zones. Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager

Jeremy
Branch Manager, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11 - 50 funcionários

Overall Good Program

Vantagens:

The ease of use to find applicants for current openings is easy. When reviewing the applicants you can easily move to the specific areas that you want to view. After reviewing, you can add the notes and mark the applicant for further review or not as well as update where they are in the application process.

Desvantagens:

Looking for past job postings is not always the easiest. It would be nicer if it was a little more clear in the time range of where you are looking.

há 4 anos

Hi, Jeremy! Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you are able to review your applicants with ease and know where they are at in the hiring process. Our Support Team would be happy to do over best practices of using the system to find what you are looking for. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. -Mindi, Manager of Support

Julie
Seguros, 201 - 500 funcionários

Longtime User still learning

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It does its job. I appreciate the emails from the CEO, he’s great!

Vantagens:

It is an easy system to use, if we do run into issues it does seem our concerns are heard and addressed. Tracking and reporting is difficult with multiple openings within one position.

Desvantagens:

We are on the basic package so there are limitations but we are planning to ungrade soon so I’m sure then we will be very satisfied!

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Julie! Happy to hear that our system is easy to navigate and that our teams are able to help find solutions that work for your team. I would have to agree with your appreciation of our CEO. We too think he is great! I will definitely pass your appreciation along! You can reach us at [email protected], 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Kimberly
HR Specialist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201 - 500 funcionários

Great ATS

Vantagens:

Applicant Pro is user friendly and very intuitive! Their customer service is also top notch! For example; when we submitted a request to start using the reference verification feature an agent assisted us with turning the feature on and answered all of our questions - THE VERY SAME DAY! We have gained so many efficiencies because of Applicant Pro!

Desvantagens:

We have a few applicants that apply with different emails. It would be nice if we were able to combine profiles.

há 4 anos

Thank you for sending us a review, Kimberly. We're happy to hear that your company is loving the reference verifications and that our team got you set up so quickly! Also, we appreciate the feedback on combining applicant profiles. I'll be sure to pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services

Silvia
Trainer, EUA
Bancos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Absolutely Great!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, ApplicantPro is great at what they do and are always available when troubleshooting is needed.

Vantagens:

ApplicantPro is a great way to organize applicants and be able to mainstream the recruiting process.

Desvantagens:

Unfortunately, applicants frequently submit incomplete applications but ApplicantPro has settings to be able to request complete applications from applicants.

há 4 anos

HI, Silvia! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. It makes me happy to hear that our product allows you to be more organized and helps by streamlining your application process. We would be happy to chat about suggestions of getting more of your applicants to complete the application.The feedback we receive from our clients helps us know what improvements need to be made. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep

Victoria
Serviços meio ambientais, 51 - 200 funcionários

ApplicantPro is awesome!

Vantagens:

Everything is centralized and in one spot!

Desvantagens:

There is not an option to fill out the completed application from the start.

há 3 anos

Hi, Victoria! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Being able to take care of all your hiring needs in one place, is definitely a plus. If there is anything we can do to help make your hiring process more efficient, let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support