15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Paychex Flex

Sobre Paychex Flex

Gerencie a folha de pagamento online ou internamente e economize dinheiro com monitoramento de horas, geração de relatórios e processamento da folha de pagamento.

Saiba mais sobre o Paychex Flex

Vantagens:

Representative was exceptionally professional and responsive and the ease of use of product.

Desvantagens:

My only complaint with Paychex Flex is that the retirement component is still transitioning over from Classic and it is taking a long time.

Notas do Paychex Flex

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Paychex Flex tem uma classificação geral de 4,2 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 560 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Paychex Flex antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 560)

Shawn
Shawn
IT Architect
Rede de computadores, 11 - 50 funcionários

Stalwart Payroll Software for Small Businesses

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Diego
Diego
Gestor Comercial, Brasil
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Estou super satisfeito !

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Muito bom !

Vantagens:

Gostando demais do serviço. Me surpreende a cada dia !

Desvantagens:

Poderia ter menos burocracia, algumas coisas podem ser diferentes

Flavio
Diretor, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

Facilidade e praticidade

5,0 há 12 meses

Vantagens:

A dinâmica de uso e praticidade,facilidade em usar

Desvantagens:

Alguns mecanismos podem ser otimizados para não ter um dalay

Steven R
Steven R
Director of Business Engagement, EUA
Contabilidade, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Calm in a sea of changing regulations

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We had considered hosting our own payroll, however, with the craziness of COVID and regulations we are very happy we chose a partner provided and supported solution. Saves us time chasing new regulations and forms and the dreaded amendments.

Vantagens:

The customer service makes the product easy to use. The support makes the product as with many payroll software products it will do what you want you just have to find the right entry and set up.

Desvantagens:

At times its so complete it can be overwhelming to find some less used features you had found before. Again they are all like this but the customer support makes this a breeze as you can actually talk to a human being that listens and helps.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It is very easy to use and has great support

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Since then, many businesses have approached me about switching, but I still haven't found a good enough reason to abandon Paychex Flex. It's simple to use, produces excellent results, and supports my needs promptly. The direct deposit and web portal make payroll simple. It's easy to learn and adapt to the system. Timely reports can be simply integrated with other bookkeeping software.

Vantagens:

In 2017, at the advice of our Accountant, we began using Paychex Flex. I was hesitant because I was the one who always handled payroll through our company's accounting program. But Paychex Flex is so straightforward that I can't imagine ever switching from it to some other payroll system.

Desvantagens:

The ability to write notes on an employee's paystub; for instance, a place to mention what the bonus is for when it is given; this would be helpful.

Ed
CEO, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Solid solution at an affordable price

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Paychex Flex has been great to use. It has been good for us.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and maintain. Set up was also easy with great support.

Desvantagens:

Some of the more involved things need support...but...it has always provided.

Celine
Lead Graphic Designer, EUA
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Works okay, but not ideal for larger companies

3,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I liked that when it came down to being able to see a break down of your pay check, sign up for benefits and get your W2, it was super easy. I never had any issues with this.

Desvantagens:

I was not a fan of us having issues every other to every third hire. Someone almost always had their first paycheck not come in when it was supposed to. It always put you as an employee in a bad position, because you were expecting to be paid when you were told you would be paid. And not getting that first paycheck is kinda a big deal.

Ryan
Clinical Informatics Administrator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 51 - 200 funcionários

Good Robust Payroll System

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to use and understand for employees and payroll/HR staff

Desvantagens:

Education and form customization could be better for materials that need to be sent to employees through the portal.

Carla
CPO, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Who was the Challenge

3,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Very frustrating. Time and Attendance wasnot set up to cover varied time schedules. Majority of our staff work 7 hours or less and it calculated employees PTO at 8 hours.

Vantagens:

We had a difficult payroll and many on the implementation team became frustrated all except our Payroll Manager. She was patient and work with us to get a great product. Even when we decided to leave Paychex, she follow-up to see if we still needed their services until our new payroll vendor was able to get our payroll set up in their system.

Desvantagens:

The system is hard to use. Many of the features convert back to original features. The system nor the training received from the implementaion team did not allow the Administrator to make minimal employee information changes. This was frustrating. Also, the assist feature was outdated and was hard to follow the steps to rectify an issue using the help assistant. As well, CSR was not able to assist with any issues either. Very frustrating.

Leila
Accountant, EUA
Engenharia civil, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

It works, but could definitely be better

3,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

It does the job, in terms of compliance and W2 preparation I have nothing to say. Their customer representatives are kind and try to do their best to help you.

Desvantagens:

Their reporting is definitely a very important feature that in Paychex Flex is not intuitive and is very limited.The way their databses are crafted, makes it hard to bulk change things correctly, and their pre-made reports have very limited information. You need to customize them and even then is hard to get the information you are looking for.

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant, Alemanha
Emprego e contratação, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Enjoy a five star experience with this awesome software.

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It's ability to look at payroll records dating in more than two previous years made it the best choice for us Everything went well as we expected.

Vantagens:

Use it to expand your business as it provides the best solution for any arising problem.Our payroll is now made easy and more simplified.Its a very easy to use software which doesn't take a lot of time to implement.Through paychex Flex system everything is under control.

Desvantagens:

Their customer service is a bit slow but we had to cope up with it.

Kari
Licensed Veterinary Technician, EUA
Veterinária, 2 - 10 funcionários

Could be more intuitive

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I like the ability to clock in and keep track of my time card and pay details in one place.

Desvantagens:

It’s not always the easiest to navigate through the multiple menus to find what I’m looking for.

Cameron
Product Analyst, GB
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

everything in one but could have more customisation

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

good payroll features and its easy to use

Desvantagens:

could do with more customisation possibilities

Adam
Campus Support Team Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Unfortunately, the UI is awful and has a steep learning curve

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Pretty bad if I'm being honest. If we were to pick software again, we would pick someone else.

Vantagens:

The customer service is helpful, although I wish I didn't have to call them as much as I do.

Desvantagens:

It's surprising to me that this company is a big competitor in this space. I think their software is extremely difficult to learn how to use and graphically looks like it was made in Windows 95. I use the administrative side mostly and have people coming to me all the time with questions because it's not easy or intuitive enough to learn on your own. Software should be created and designed so that it's easy enough for people to pick up and start using immediately. PayChex Flex is not one of those softwares.

Elizabeth
Fiscal Officer, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Sold on features that never worked correctly

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Previously, our payroll was completed in house. We were sold on Paychex being a one-stop shop that would save us time and have everything flow seamlessly in one system. Unfortunately, that never happened. We had issues with the payroll implementation that were never actually resolved. We switched to Paychex for employee insurance, and spent over six months trying to correct the errors.

Vantagens:

I enjoyed the ease of using the software and report options.

Desvantagens:

Our biggest issue with the software was based on the needs of our company. As a non-profit we have multiple funding streams in which employees may work. After communicating with the payroll implementation team, we set up the system as advised. Several months after we went live, the inaccurate setup caused errors in our general ledger reports, and I personally had to key journal entries of over 1,000 lines bi-weekly just to get the information accurately recorded in our general ledger software. This added one to two days of work onto my already hectic schedule. When we asked to change the setup, we were told that it would take too much time and wouldn't be possible, even though we were paying thousands of dollars a month for this service.

Faith
Customer Service Specialists, Quénia
Agricultura, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The customer support team for this software is so cool. Focused to assisting.

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Very wide coverage of benefits. Paychex Flex is a game changer.

Vantagens:

The customer support team really gave me an overwhelming experience. The assistance they gave at a time I was almost giving up on setting up the software was so satisfying. Ever since they assisted me, Paycheck Flex has been an easy to use software. Extremely helpful in payment management. It provides a great overview of my work and helps in creating a wonderful work environment.

Desvantagens:

Five stars worth of performance. Nothing is challenging with Paychex Flex.

Terri
Director of Operations, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 11 - 50 funcionários

Paychex Flex Great for small organizations

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The overall experience has been positive.

Vantagens:

The time tracking feature is helpful to small companies who use the "honor" system as their time tracker

Desvantagens:

I think the software would benefit by being a little more user friendly

Julie
HR Manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The Worst Payroll Company Out There!

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have been running payroll and in HR for over 17 years so have used many payroll services and Paychex is the absolute WORST - can't wait to switch. Overpriced and you have to do everything yourself including coding their system. Nothing works right once you do (no notifications, biometric time clocks don't record punches, CA payroll laws like 7th day OT never coded) it's truly a complete joke of a company. "Account Manager" does not actually do anything but tell you to call the 877 customer service number and they are beyond ignorant and unhelpful.

Desvantagens:

Customer service - The worst Assigned Account Manager - Does nothing but tell you to call Cust Service (see above) Helpfulness - None Expensive - YES Knowledgeable - None Compliant - Nope, set up CA payroll laws all wrong Ease of system use - terrible, you need to coded everything yourself Over selling - the best (how about fix your basic customer service and functionality before you continually try and up sell)

Noam
Founder, EUA
Produção audivisual, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic Experience with Gusto!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Gusto has been an excellent choice for our business. We've been able to quickly and easily set up payroll and benefits, and their customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and responsive.

Vantagens:

Gusto has been an absolute lifesaver for our business. Their user-friendly platform makes payroll and benefits setup a breeze, and the customer service team is always ready to help with any questions or issues.

Desvantagens:

The only downside I've noticed is that it can be a bit slow to calculate taxes, but that might just be due to the complexity of all the laws and regulations.

Yashovardhan
Researcher, Índia
Gestão da educação, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Paychex Flex: The Most Flexible Payroll Solution around

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I enjoy using Paychex Flex because it is simple to use and provides me with all the information I need to know about my payroll and employees. I can easily access my payroll information and run reports. The customer service is also excellent and they are always available to help me with any questions I have.

Vantagens:

The most impactful features in Paychex Flex are the ability to manage all employee information in one place, the comprehensive suite of payroll and HR tools, and the ease of use. Paychex Flex is very easy to use, and integration with existing business processes is seamless.

Desvantagens:

The least favourable aspect of Paychex Flex would have to be its payroll processing. Reports have surfaced of payroll being processed very slowly, and in some cases, not processed at all. This can obviously create a lot of problems for businesses that need their employees to be paid on time.

Eva
Operations Manager,
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

PREVIEW was a great payroll work horse. But beware, FLEX Payroll is no PREVIEW.

2,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We've been on Paychex PREVIEW payroll software for 16 years. It was a solid no non-sense payroll processing work horse which came with everything you'd ever need to process payroll for 100+ employees in a very quick and efficient manner. PREVIEW software was extremely well designed and well thought out. The developers took the perspective of payroll processing users and provided all the navigation speed, functionalities and reports that we'd ever find useful or need to do our jobs quickly and efficiently. There were hardly any unnecessary clicks, keystrokes or scrolling to speak of. It exceeded my expectation all these years. Paychex's golden era and reputation as payroll processing leader was probably due to these sensible legacy products. Like all good things which must come to an end, we were switched to FLEX Q2 of 2016 because PREVIEW was so old that Paychex decided to sun set it this year - which was totally understandable. But any reasonable PREVIEW clients would also expect and assume that whatever good features, good functionalities and useful reports that were available and had been working well in PREVIEW would be brought over and be available in the new payroll product as well. Not so. Enters FLEX which Paychex touted as being technologically advanced, etc. It probably is. But as far as FLEX payroll processing features and functionalities are concerned, I am actually set back 16 years to a payroll processing product that seemed Beta, very slow, cumbersome, awkward - compared to PREVIEW. Paychex simply threw PREVIEW out the window and started fresh from scratch with FLEX. I spent my first several months on FLEX Payroll sending them suggestions to make FLEX "better". I don't know if anyone cared. FLEX Payroll screen designs and navigation are very slow, very cumbersome, and very awkward. What I considered "speed features" in PREVIEW were non-existent in FLEX. Fields are spread out as far apart as they can find room to spread them out to (instead of keeping the screen layouts compact) seemingly so as to "maximize" unnecessary clicks, scrolls and keystrokes as much as possible. It's also more cumbersome and time consuming just to get information and reports from FLEX Payroll which could be run quickly and easily before in PREVIEW. I felt like I'm using payroll software designed by inexperienced college graduates who had never processed payroll before in their lives. They're out to get as much of my time make me do as much work as possible for the same amount of work that I have to do as before - to see where my breaking point is. So overall, I'm not impressed. To me, if the basic payroll processing functionalities are less than before, FLEX Payroll will still be inadequate despite all other "great features and modules" they added to FLEX which I don't need.

Vantagens:

Flex integration with Benefits Administration (Benetrac) module can make life a lot easier for some - but Beware - only if your group is 100+ enrolled. Our Paychex sales rep did make the claim that with Benetrac service, our medical insurance transactions "will all be automatic with carriers and we wouldn't have to do a thing" - which was totally not true. As it turned out, more carriers than not do not do EDI for groups (company) with < 100 enrolled. So the main FLEX selling point totally didn't even pan out for us. Please learn from our lesson. Do verify specifically that your medical and dental carriers will do EDI for your group before signing up for Benetrac.

Desvantagens:

Although FLEX does its job as payroll software, having been on a faster and more efficient product before, we know how much more time we are spending on this "more inefficient" product compared to before. Oh and please save yourself the headaches and trouble by passing on other Paychex's services. We tried Paychex Health Insurance and ACA filing. They both failed miserably. Same story in both cases. Can't get hold of the account rep and customer service rep. No one would answer or return our calls. Last year's ACA were 60% wrong after I've redone and resubmitted data 3 different times after 3 different CSR told me 3 different things. They were just making it up as they went. Very frustrating.

Ashton
Finance Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I have never been happy with Paychex.

1,0 ano passado

Comentários: They never fully finished helping us get our platform set up. There is suppose to be a general ledger integration that is suppose to give us a report that breaks down our payroll items so we can enter the details into the books. No one has ever helped us set up our platform so this works. The report is always blank. I spent over a year trying to get people to help set this up so it would work and every customer service person would just pass the buck or tell me they would get back to me but never did. Then with the time clock feature it would be great if they would stop trying to change and update it. I spend more time fixing employees time punches because Paychex is down. Furthermore, the new timeclock platform that Paychex is trying to launch seems scares me because they seem to be missing a lot of key features that were on the old one. Finally, I don't know what their employees do all day. I swear our service reps are out of the office more than they are ever in the office.

Vantagens:

The software looks like it should work well and that is has a lot of features that would be helpful. I do like how they take care of a lot of the tax related things so that I don't have to create and file all the different employment tax documents.

Desvantagens:

Timeclock system is often down.Poor customer service.No follow through to make sure everything was finalized on initial setup.They always try to sell me new products when the ones I have don't work.Talked to a Paychex Technical support employee who admitted that the back end was not that great.

Erin
Manager of Strategic Partnerships,
Filantropia, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Paychex Flex gives me peace of mind

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Overall, I have been very pleased with Paychex as a company and their online platform, Paychex Flex.  I have the peace of mind that our payroll is in capable hands.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and it gives me a peace of mind that our company's payroll is in capable hands. Their customer service is great. Each customer has a dedicated payroll specialist, so every time I have a question I am talking to the same person. Our payroll specialist has always been very helpful any time I have had weird situations or questions. Paychex withholds all the appropriate taxes for both the employee and employer and then files them when the appropriate government entities. Our business is located Ohio, which has a complex tax structure including both state and local taxes. Paychex has saved me so much time and stress.

Desvantagens:

I wish that Paychex Flex tracked pay increases. That is the only thing that I liked better about our previous payroll provider. Our previous payroll provider had a tab that showed an employee's salary history and the date of each raise. Paychex Flex does not have this, so I have to track it separately. I wish they had a more intuitive reporting function. The standard payroll reports are laid out very well and are very easy to run, but if I need to run a report that it out of the ordinary, I usually end up calling my payroll specialist because I can't find the report. To be fair, the couple of times this has happened I have been looking for a report having to do with workers comp and since workers comp is run by a government entity in Ohio it has some added complexities.

Avaliador Verificado
E-Learning, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Paychex has some unfortunate downsides

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Typical clock in/out and benefit tracking.

Vantagens:

Very easy to view clocked in users, people on break, etc. As a manager it is easy to view and approve hours. It allows for a convienant way for staff to access paystubs and documentation.

Desvantagens:

Employees often have trouble with the site when punching in/out - the easiest to access option are buttons that move, and as a result it is easy to click the wrong button! Way more time clock corrections that we used to get. It is very difficult for staff to tell how much vacation time they have remiaining, they constantly have to ask for confirmation - very frustrating. It isn't always easy to tell that as a manager either, so we have had issues where people took more time than allocated. THE most frustrating aspect of it is when someone misses a punch - sometimes adding a missed punch is just a matter of clicking a box and filling in the correct time, other times switching a type of punch - like from start break to start meal is ridiculous and you can end up with a big mess. Have never seen a program that is so irritating to handle corrections like that. As a manager I hate working with this program.

Devon
Architect, EUA
Internet, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PayChex Flex is not that flexible.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Intuit should concede with their payroll platform and buy paychex, and paychex should enhance their integration and modernize the platform to something more agile like quickbooks. Employees should be able to onboard easier just as if they were buying something on Amazon. All of the 3rd party vendors that seem to be value added services are just more portals and passwords needing to be centralized.

Vantagens:

When it works and the overloaded staff can actually assist you, it is an absolutely awesome service. I have used PayChex since about 2015. Back in the day my first representative was the absolute most amazing advisor and gave me confidence when speaking with her because I could tell she knew her job. Over time as we added more states and switched companies, our SUI numbers became switched, bank accounts and invoicing was not aligned.

Desvantagens:

Besides the reports that you are inundated with, the platform feels like it can actually perform, but truthfully it is pitiful java platform. The two factor auth is great but gets on my nerves and the fact that you cannot integrate with other identity providers or into your actual backoffice systems is a shame.

Amy
President, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Paychex Flex is a robust payroll solution that can accommodate almost any payroll need.

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Together with the company's team of payroll specialists, Paychex Flex is an effective payroll solution for small and large companies alike. As administrator for a small company, I appreciate having permissions to manage my company's staff in the tool while allowing the payroll specialist from Paychex to key in the biweekly payroll data. This delegation of duties gives me control over the the job functions that are most important to me. The General Ledger integration with QuickBooks Online is configurable and works well once set up to meet your business needs. The 3rd party integrator's staff is professional and diaplays an expert knowledge of both Paychex Flex and Quickbooks. What I like most about Paychex Flex is that our tax returns and payments at the Federal level and for most states are done for us automatically.

Desvantagens:

The browser interface is unattractive and not always self explanatory. The client id, which is needed on all email correspondence with your payroll specialist and is displayed on the banner at the top of the screen, cannot be copied and pasted into emails. The filter feature on the Person screen doesn't work consistently, and I frequently have to reapply the same filter so that only active staff appear. Online help for the software can be misleading or inaccurate. After following instructions for 1) giving access to staff and 2) adding a new state for withholdings, without success, I learned from my payroll specialist that I didn't have the ability to perform either task through the software.