Avaliações do Less Annoying CRM

4,7 /5
    4,9 /5
    4,9 /5

Sobre Less Annoying CRM

Software para pequenas empresas para gerenciar clientes potenciais, informações de clientes, histórico de contatos, lembretes e e-mails.

Saiba mais sobre o Less Annoying CRM

Exibindo 385 avaliações

Mark P.
Assistant Residence Director and Business Owner
Hospitais e Saúde, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2020

"Best CRM I've come accross out of many"

Comentários: I'd tell anyone I know to go for it, it's that good, and seems to be getting better all the time. I also know that I've only begun to use a lot of it and am looking forward to using more. I know it will help me and make my life easier the more I take time to learn about its capabilities.

Vantagens: I have used many CRM's personally for my business and also in my corporate work, meaning I've had some very expensive options at my disposal. This is by far the easiest, most intuitive and portable for a mobile setting. I am very impressed with their level of customer support also. I just get the feeling they are out there hustling just like I am and treating me with customer care and modeling service as I try to do the same with my leads. Recommend this to anyone, glad I stumbled upon a US News and World Report that said it was among the best out there, because after using it now for years in multiple career stops I agree!

Desvantagens: Just keep making the mobile quicker, more intuitive. Make an Ipad version that rocks, and and Iphone version that does, too. I think your offerings now are just fine, but I always like it getting sleeker and more easy to use, or maybe AI learning what I want to do and adjusting to my style, etc.

• Avaliado em 17/09/2020
Claire W.
Marketing Manager
Pesquisa, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/09/2020

"Why Cant All Software Be Like This?"

Comentários: SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

Vantagens: So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

Desvantagens: That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

• Avaliado em 28/09/2020
Rea F.
Sales Leader
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/03/2017

"Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something"

Comentários: I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Vantagens: Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Desvantagens: Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

• Avaliado em 20/03/2017
Skye C.
Lead Ambassador
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 18/08/2020

"Simple, effective CRM"

Comentários: I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

Vantagens: It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

Desvantagens: I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

• Avaliado em 18/08/2020
David K.
Managing Partner
Agricultura, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/08/2020

"Perfect for most small businesses"

Comentários: Really, really easy to learn and the support team is truly awesome. Always willing to help.

Vantagens: Ease of use and applicability to small business. Most CRM software seems to be designed for large companies and assumes they all have dedicated digital marketing resources constantly running campaigns. That description applies to about 20% of US Companies. Therefore, most CRM systems are expensive, hard to learn. For small business, using them makes as much sense as shooting a gnat with an elephant gun. Less Annoying is just right for many if not most small businesses.

Desvantagens: There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

• Avaliado em 26/08/2020
Eric L.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/06/2020

"Perfect for the SMB!"

Comentários: Moving from excel to properly track my contacts and interaction with them

Vantagens: This tool has everything you need in a small business from with nothing you don't need. I already have systems in place for quoting and invoicing so I don't need those features in a CRM. This system makes it easy to track contacts and your interactions with them. I love that this system is web based making it completely cross platform and ensuring I can run it on Linux. I highly recommend any SMB give this a try

Desvantagens: I have not found any issues with this product yet

• Avaliado em 27/06/2020
Jim A.
sales and marketing
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/09/2020

"Just what I was looking for"

Comentários: this CRM was exactly what I was looking for in a CRM, very simple, organized well, not a lot of fluff, very affordable, just what our company needed. I think Less Annoying CRM is what every small business needs.

Vantagens: Very easy and simple to use, and also very affordable. A lot less cluttered than the old CRM I used.

Desvantagens: Their auto population needs just a bit more work but usually does well.

• Avaliado em 24/09/2020
Bill L.
Director of Business Development
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/10/2020

"Great for a small business"

Comentários: This has been a great thing to help keep us organized as we have grown.

Vantagens: The price is perfect for us since only a few of us have to use the system for it to greatly benefit our organization.
Being able to track our customer interactions and upcoming needs with the tasks is essential

Desvantagens: Moving contacts. But, I have found that what has been lacking has always been addressed through the customer service department very quickly.

• Avaliado em 14/10/2020
David W.
Seguros, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/08/2020

"LA-CRM review"

Comentários: Everyone on my team is VERY glad we decided to use this product, even the non-techies like it.

Vantagens: The best feature is that the customer service is as advertised, this company really does help. They also understand our industry which helps in the transition to and use of the product.

Desvantagens: If there was even more storage capability, we could drop our use of the OneDrive for stroring client files.

• Avaliado em 17/08/2020
Michael L.
Portfolio Manager
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/08/2020

"Easy to use and a value that is hard to beat"

Comentários: I much prefer this model of software to competitors that may be more robust in their reporting and tracking capabilities, but are not anywhere near as user friendly.

Vantagens: LACRM lives up to its name. Integration and use is intuitive and easy. The price is hard to beat.

Desvantagens: Some of the reporting could be improved. It would be helpful if they could automate tracking things like when the last contact with a client or prospective client occurred as well as frequency. Overall though the easy of use overrides issues like this.

• Avaliado em 19/08/2020
Kelly B.
Certified Professional Organizer
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 19/10/2020

"Simple and pleasant"

Comentários: Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

Vantagens: - The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed.
- The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon
- It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive!
- It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp.
- It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar.
- Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

Desvantagens: - I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

• Avaliado em 19/10/2020
David F.
Counselor
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/09/2020

"Sensible and gets the job done"

Comentários: It has been so easy to use and work with the product representatives that there has not been any negative or horror story. The experience has been great and it has provided exactly what we have needed. One especially important and useful feature is the ability to email into a client record from an external email client system simply by including the appropriate assigned email address for our company's database as an addressee on a message. That way, those communications get added to a client record as the system recognizes instantly what record to associate it with and who the sender is and who the receiver is.

Vantagens: For any small enterprise to recognize the importance of simply keeping track of people (clients) and being able to find them and associate information with them without a lot of hassle or a steep learning curve, this is an excellent choice. Learning it was easy, importing existing clients in was a breeze, and customizing it is straightforward.

Desvantagens: Anything felt lacking has been reported to our representatives at the company and they have always taken every bit of input seriously, either (1) understanding and explaining or recommending a better or an alternative way to accomplish the objective, or admitting that something was not possible, (2) adding it to or confirming it is on an existing timeline for revision, or (3) demonstrating how to perform the task if it wasn't already visible or obvious in the current version. Although not a pressing current issue, one item that needed improvement was clear separation and labeling of each individually different email address when importing data (not allowing separate fields for standard differentiation of "work," "personal," or "other" email address for an individual, while it seemed to be possible for phone numbers.

• Avaliado em 14/09/2020
Karl B.
Seguros, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 10/04/2018

"Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!"

Comentários: I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Vantagens: Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

Desvantagens: You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

• Avaliado em 10/04/2018
Jen W.
Sales Manager
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2018

"Nearly unstoppable"

Comentários: I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Vantagens: LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor. To put it into bullet points:
-Simple
-Trackable
-Customizable
-Great for multiple users and teams
-Most cost effective software I found
-We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there
-Always free always available customer service

Desvantagens: I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone. That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

• Avaliado em 29/03/2018
Jeff K.
Seguros, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2018

"Used CRM programs for 20 years"

Comentários: It works well for my use.

Vantagens: I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Desvantagens: Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields. Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App.
The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

John S.
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 21/03/2018

"I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!"

Vantagens: The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Desvantagens: Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

• Avaliado em 21/03/2018
Pam L.
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2020

"The Perfect System for Us"

Comentários: We absolutely love LACRM. The program meets our needs, but a product is only as good as the people who support it and this, is where LACRM excels. I don't think there is a customer service department better than LACRM. They are quick to respond to us. If they say they are going to get an answer, they'll get an answer and get right back to us. They are incredibly patient, eager to help and cheerful. They speak easy-to-understand English. When I talk with them about a problem, I feel like I'm their only client and they have all the time in the world to help me. Their client support team means the world to us and that's one of the primary reasons we won't ever change.

Vantagens: What we loved most about LACRM is how easy it was to learn and how easy it is to use. No one in our office is highly technical, so we needed a program that people could understand quickly, was intuitive and allowed us to be up and running quickly. LACRM has exceeded our expectations. We can train new employees on the system and it doesn't take them long to become proficient. My staff LOVES LACRM.

Desvantagens: It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the other programs have but, honestly, I'm not sure we really need them. As a database software to manage our client database and prospects, LACRM meets our needs. Too many features and I'm not sure we need them, and I like the idea of paying only for what I need. The price we pay is extremely fair and reasonable and affordable.

• Avaliado em 29/09/2020
Eamon R.
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/10/2020

"CRM that actually is Less Annoying"

Comentários: Simple to set up, easy to use, and most importantly people are using it!

Vantagens: Have over the years dealt with a range of CRM tools from high end to basic. It is a sector that almost seems obsessed with adding features and integrations that largely swamp users so that what gets used is a small subset of the functionality. Equally the more functionality the more the CRM begins to dictate how you conduct your business as against assist you to do it better.
Less Annoying CRM actually is exactly that - less annoying and even more, positively engaging. It has a minimalist approach but one which gets it just right - we use all the functionality and even the CRM agnostics use all the functionality. There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design.
In keeping with that its support mirrors that feeling - responsive with a human face. It is quite refreshing for support to tell you honestly what is and is not possible in a constructive way rather than endlessly trying to make you feel that you are being 'heard'.
So genuinely Less Annoying - fine job and hope it holds to its Philosophy as it grows

Desvantagens: Given the design concept full enterprise integrations are a little limited. But in my view balance is right in that people use it, learning quickly and correctly to their needs.

• Avaliado em 09/10/2020
Mark skovron P.
CEO | COO
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2018

"BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!"

Comentários: No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.
The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Vantagens: It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM! LACRM BEST PRACTICES:
1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve!
2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need. 3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market. GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features. If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them! Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Desvantagens: Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here.
But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective.
There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.) I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Darrell L.
Operations Manager
Roupa e moda, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/10/2020

"It Really is Less Annoying"

Comentários: Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

Vantagens: The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

Desvantagens: As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

• Avaliado em 21/10/2020
Jana S.
Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 14/02/2018

"Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support"

Comentários: I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Vantagens: If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Desvantagens: I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

• Avaliado em 14/02/2018
Linda C.
entrepreneur/owner of small business
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 20/10/2020

"Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized, and focused, so I can see at a glance what matters most!"

Comentários: When I started using this software years ago integrated with a Google calendar I was able to stop using my paper planner and my To-Do List on Excel. I know I am not using all the features of the Contact section that would probably benefit me greatly. I just need to make it a priority to learn about them more. My overall experience is feeling more organized and in control. Again, if I used it to the fullest extent possible I'm sure I would see more of my business goals realized. I should make that a goal for 2021!

Vantagens: I use the tasks/calendars/reminder as "my bible" for my business, personal, and community tasks and commitments. I love how email correspondence with my clients is logged to their contact file using the bcc feature. I also use the Contact section to keep track of topics I am interested in. For example, I gather and log inspirational quotes for me to draw from when I need a boost or to share with others when they need one.

Desvantagens: There is nothing I like "least". I did recently ask if this software could be used to create a survey and capture results. I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but thought it would be great to have answers to my survey automatically input into my clients' files.

• Avaliado em 20/10/2020
Malcolm D.
Sales Director
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/08/2020

"LACRM - FANTASTIC"

Vantagens: Everything about this CRM is exactly as they say LESS ANNOYING. I have used a few CRM's in the past and the ease of the contact management, linking emails to contacts, reminders and calendar events on LACRM leaves a lot of these others behind.

Desvantagens: The only con i have is that i cannot link my contacts directly to my Apple devices but that will not hinder me in using this CRM as it is THAT good.

• Avaliado em 31/08/2020
Gord A.
Executive Coach and President
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 20/03/2018

"A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it."

Comentários: It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Vantagens: The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Desvantagens: The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

• Avaliado em 20/03/2018
Erick A.
Sales
Atacadistas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/09/2019

"Very easy to use"

Comentários: It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

Vantagens: I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

Desvantagens: That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature.
No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

• Avaliado em 24/09/2019