15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Trakstar Hire

Sobre Trakstar Hire

O Recruiterbox é um software de recrutamento que simplifica o processo de contratação. Publique vagas de emprego, gerencie candidatos e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Trakstar Hire

Vantagens:

It's easy to use and that it links with Trakstar once a candidate has been hired.

Desvantagens:

As Recruiterbox yet show. I see that if the company does not find yet the world in clients and has this cost, something goes wrong.

Notas do Trakstar Hire

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Trakstar Hire tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 189 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Trakstar Hire antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (189)

Inês
Psicologa Educacional, Portugal
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Software de recrutamento vulgar

3,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Cumpre os requisitos para a seleção e escolha de potenciais candidatos para a empresa.

Desvantagens:

Demasiado falivel a pequenos erros de configuração e alguns "bugs" nativos.

Bree
Bree
IT Staffing Consultant
Emprego e contratação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte: GetApp

How did we ever survive before Recruiterbox!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I was hired on to provide recruiting backup, and when I covered for our recruiter one holiday last fall, I was shocked and horrified at the chaos of trying to manage everything via email. I started shopping around for the right ATS immediately. I tried out probably 8 or so systems, going round in circles with other vendors about walk throughs and limited trials and so forth. Recruiterbox had none of this...which was an amazing thing! No annoying calls from sales people. No limitations on the trial, which was an incredibly smart tactic on their part, because we ended up selecting the "Ferrari" of subscriptions and never looked back. It's like they trust that their product can stand on its own merits, and they don't need a sales team to harass you every few days. We really wonder sometimes how we could accomplish what we do now without the aid of Recruiterbox. A coworker recently asked me if I was in RB so I could look up a candidate. My response: "I LIVE in Recruiterbox." All day, every day, wouldn't have it any other way.

Vantagens:

Hugely, endlessly adaptable to your specific processes. We're a temporary staffing company, and with some creative thinking and detailed questions to the support folks, we have created an exquisite database and invaluable tool. The technical support team is unlike anything our office has ever experienced from a vendor. We wish every support team could be even half as good as them. Immediately responsive, genuinely want to help solve whatever weird problem you're having. Their follow up if an issue that is not resolved to their satisfaction is astounding. I've received two and three follow up emails, them double and triple checking that everything is working fine now. They are always striving to grow and improve their product (we love being "pioneers"!!). Best part? Cost wise, even with the "Ferrari" subscription, their prices beat almost every other competitor. For those needing old-school peace of mind, this package also offers monthly, downloadable data backups. We feel totally safe in their hands. Love the job board syndication. Such a great added value. Also easy to customize and add the job feed to your own website via a quick piece of code.

Desvantagens:

Wish there was an option to quickly insert a signature line when writing an email to a candidate. One of our teammates requests a way to overlay a markup/highlight resumes in the viewer. Also wish we could view and/or manage the email subscribers for job posting updates, and give subscribers an option for frequency of job notifications (and maybe by job type they're interested in, like sorted by team?). We're being super picky here! :-)

Nancy
CEO, GB
Emprego e contratação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

No refund

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have spent two months trying to get it to work, invested a huge amount of time and money into it and couldn't get it to work for our process. There is a simple software change we need, however, they prioritise software updates on a numbers basis. As no one else needs it, this update is not a priority for them. This great for all the other users, but very bad and expensive for us.

Vantagens:

It is attractive and relatively easy to use, you can adjust it to fit your hiring process.

Desvantagens:

We were given the impression they would create a particular customisation for us, or that it would work for our process. This turned out not to be the case. As a result we paid for an entire year up front, and now can't use the system at all. Their customer service person said: "I'm not indicating fault here. I am simply reiterating our policy that we do not offer refunds in instances such as this. " He also said: "we are more than willing to work with you to show you how you might maximize the feature at your disposal to help you make advancements in your hiring process. " However, when we implemented their suggestions on our process, we found applications were duplicated (sometime 4 of the same application). This caused all kinds of extra work for us and it was just a very small campaign. Sadly it meant the system was unusable for further campaigns as it would have created far more work than it would have saved. I'm sure for others it is great value for money, but for us, as a result of this, it has only resulted in costs - the original cost and the cost to us of trying to get it to work.

Taylor
Human Resources
Varejistas, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

RB is a great price for what it offers, but could use some improvements.

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Recruiterbox is still a great Applicant Tracking System (ATS), especially for how affordable it is. However, I've found I was much happier with the system 1 year ago than I am using it right now and hope they remove some of the "busy-ness" from the interface.

Vantagens:

- Extremely affordable for smaller and mid-sized companies - Ability to allow multiple users have access to the same application in order to keep track of where they are in our process. - Constantly implementing updates (sometimes a con as well) - Pretty intuitive and easy to use for the most part

Desvantagens:

- Although they implement many updates, I don't view all of them as improvements. For example they used to have a Dashboard on the home screen that was one of RB's best features. You had a great visual of which stages seemed to have a lot of apps built up and instantly knew where your attention was needed. They took that feature away and although you are still able to filter by stage, it is a pain and adds much less value. Sometimes it seems they make it busier more complex than it needs to be in order to add value. I've used it for 3 years and have been disappointed with their updates in the last year. - The search function works very poorly and inconsistently. I can search an applicant's exact name at times and "no results found" is what I'll get. - If the stages you create in each opening aren't typed exactly the same, they won't stack and will act as completely seperate stages. For example, "BGC and DT" vs "BGC & DT" - The RB support is very prompt in resonding to your chat, however they've asked me for my feedback 3 different times on the same exact matter. They say they will pass it along to their engineering team and I don't hear anything more which makes me think it never goes anywhere. Even a later response saying "it was talked about but here's why it can't happen right now.." would be good enough.

Kasey
Recruitment Specialist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great quality software with superb customer service!

Vantagens:

Recruiterbox is simple to use, customize, and navigate! When I'm hiring with our hiring managers, Recruiterbox has been secret weapon to keep all aspects of the recruitment process moving. The software provides simplicity in the interviewing process - especially to those who don't hire everyday.

Desvantagens:

Recruiterbox does not integrate with our other HR software and programs. This is a minor detail for us though and we can function and perform our processes without the integration.

Kim
Paralegal, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Functional free version

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall my experience was okay however when we need to hire again I will choose a different product. It did effectively serve as an ATS.
If you don't need to hire very often the free version will likely suit your needs, however if you have a high turnaround you will likely need the paid version.

Vantagens:

This product offers a free trial and a free version. It is relatively easy to use. It is useful for hiring and job posting. I did like the career page and the ability to customize it. It was nice that the applications were customizable and had the questionnaire add on. Everyone who's involved in the hiring process can share feedback and communicate. This product can be integrated with social media and allows you to reach a large number of candidates.

Desvantagens:

There is no mobile app and at times that can be very frustrating and inconvenient. The customer service wasn't satisfactory and I did not enjoy my experience with them. The duplicate application prevention does not function properly. Overall it could just be more polished and straightforward.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Vice President Human Resources (L&D), Índia
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51 - 200 funcionários

Ease of use!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: RB has severed as well with our core expectation of making our recruiters jobs easy, fun and time saving. The ability to set up proactive communication with the candidates has ensured a seamless alignment with candidates which has improved our connect and engagement significantly. The data analytics has helped us improve on better defining our recruitment strategy to get agile with our Talent Acquisition. The overall well defined process flow has ensured we do not miss on any candidates and always find ourselves on top of our game. The ability to use it as a tool to help bring greater visibility to our employees and the referrals they upload is another great win as it sets up confidence in the referral system and employees have awareness of their referrals output without chasing the TA team. It has been a great win for us in more ways than one!

Vantagens:

The structured approach built with care to ensure process flows are meaningful, seamless and easy to comprehend and execute. The data analytics and reporting is another important piece of RB that brings great value add touch overall.

Desvantagens:

The UI/UX experience and richness is still very outdated and less appealing.

Mike
Mike
Director Global Talent
Software, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Recruiterbox has been great!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Without question Recruiterbox has been a great tool for me at Linaro. Prior to Recruiterbox all out managers would interview and send me emails and we had no system. Thanks for Recruiterbox several years later we have notes on every person that has interviewed with us. Have used many different ATS systems over the years and Recruiterbox is by far my favorite.

Vantagens:

Collaborative and I use it for everyone of our hiring manager and hiring team. Our costs are not increased just by wanting to add a new user. Just about every competitor to Recruiterbox charges per adding a new user license. That is not how they work and I love that. Considering using this but not positive feel free to reach out to me.

Desvantagens:

They have not flown me to California yet to meet the people that created this great software!

VP, Technology & HR, EUA
Construção, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Product continues to evolve and support continues to be amazing

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Streamlined our hiring processes, allowed us to reach more candidates, and reduced the time we have to devote to processing candidates by at least 50%.

Vantagens:

Recruiterbox is easy to setup and get moving with. When I'm asked to post an opening I can be done in less than 5 minutes most times. In the 4 years I've been using Recruiterbox I've seen the product continue to evolve and the company is great about receiving customer feedback and being honest about whether a feature request is likely to see daylight. The only time I had an issue they were incredibly transparent about the reason for it and did a great job of keeping me informed on when it would be resolved. They love their customers and it shows. I can't say enough great things about them.

Desvantagens:

Since I have to put something here I'll say that it's not as customizable as Salesforce. Then again you wouldn't expect it to be. But there are times that I want to do something that is an edge case at best and I can't.

Christina
Christina
Hiring Manager, EUA
Escritório executivo, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Going to give this a try! Need talented associates! Are they still out there?

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Excellent! Would recommend to anyone! Great program and overall 100% satisfied!

Vantagens:

The ease of use was the best thing for me! It is very easy to maneuver around and learn how to use! Also, the candidate base was a million times better than ZipRecruiter what I had previously been using! I actually have associates that show up to interviews now and that actually go to work that I can depend on! All because of Recruiterbox and the talent it provided me as a Hiring Manager! It is outstanding at tracking our usage and number of candidates who have successfully been hired through us finding them!

Desvantagens:

The only thing that I disliked was when I tried to use their Customer Service line. But other than that it has been a very useful and outstanding program to use! A+

Gleb
Gleb
CEO and owner, Rússia
Fonte da avaliação

A tool for a quick and stable team growth

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are using RecruiterBox to expand our IT team. As almost every candidate is a "soft person", we have to track every little piece of information and not repeat ourselves to attract the candidate. We have been using this tool since 2015 - strongly recommend.

Vantagens:

The feature of building and customizing our own pipeline depending on an opening. Integration with google calendar also helps to schedule the interviews with all reviewers and gather feedback afterwards.

Desvantagens:

Users with a role Team Member cannot add Social Footprint manually, only Admin can do that.

Stacey
Hiring Manager, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

No competition

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: The #1 reason I have recommended Recruiterbox in the past and will continue to do so in the future is the unprecedented support they provide. Any time we have had an issue or a question or concern, their team has been lighting fast to provide the needed support. The staff at Recruiterbox make us feel as if we are their only client, and in today's marketplace, that is rare, indeed!

Vantagens:

It sounds simple, but it this platform just makes sense. We all know how fast-paced recruiting is, and the ability to learn the software without losing momentum was a huge benefit. The time invested setting everything up on the front end was quickly recovered with all of the time saving features from resume parsing, candidate tracking, email templates, and more. And as our staff has grown, training new users on the software is a breeze.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that comes to mind is more of a preference from a previous version than a con. (Old habits) The recent upgrades with the hiring workflow are outstanding; however, it would also be helpful to bring back the drop-down menu that used to be anchored to the static header. It was much more streamlined to be able to change the stage after logging activity or sending an email without having to scroll back up to the top to change the stage each time.

Kelly
Kelly
Director of Recruiting, EUA
Relações governamentais, 201 - 500 funcionários

Fantastic Service

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We have appreciated our relationships with RecruiterBox, even through some changes, and are always appreciative of their approach and service when we need assistance.

Vantagens:

This company clearly has a "customer oriented" mentality, from feature requests, to education, to support, I always feel there is a concern for our needs and a genuine attempt to create a product that matches our goals. While I realize that this is not a custom software product, I think RecruiterBox is always looking to maximize the tool for the most users possible.

Desvantagens:

This is an off the shelf product that must measure the needs of all vs. a custom built approach. That said, there are times when we'd like features that don't necessarily make sense to the greater good. Despite this, we feel that they are attentive, approachable, and their customer service/interchange is fantastic, even when we don't get everything we wish for :)

Michelle
Analytics Engineer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Good tool for applicant tracking but could use some improvements

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Good experience overall. There are definitely a few things they can improve but this is leaps and bounds better than systems I have used in the past.

Vantagens:

-easy to look at applicants and share them with colleagues -easy to schedule interviews and see what interviews others have scheduled with the candidate -nice that everything is in one place -transparency of reviews and ratings

Desvantagens:

-The review process is a bit confusing. There is a quick review which is apparently different than a regular review. If you do one instead of the other you keep getting the email reminders to complete your review. On the bright side when I eventually decided to email customer service about this they got back to me very quickly to help me figure this out -I wish you could choose to hide other people's reviews and ratings until after you complete your so that colleagues' opinions don't have any effect

Resposta do Mitratech

há 4 anos

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Michelle. Glad you're enjoying Recruiterbox overall! We'll take note of improving the quick vs. regular reviews process. Have you heard about unbiased interviews by chance? It's relatively new and could help solve exactly what you're looking for (hiding other reviews until you've written your own). We'll reach out to see if we can help. And of course, you can always get in touch with us at [email protected].

Rahul
COO, Co Founder, Índia
Jogos de computador, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The right tool for every step of hiring

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The right recruiting tool for startups and small-medium businesses, as well as, Agile teams!

Vantagens:

We started as a 2 man shop and as we grew, Reruiterbox was there every step of the way to help us with our growth. The features, reports, and most importantly support are all great! Recruiterbox helped us streamline our recruiting and gave us insights for every step in our process. The search function is extremely fast and really lends itself for one of the reasons why we use it so actively.

Desvantagens:

Occasional bugs / kinks but nothing major. And everytime we've reched out to Customer Support they've responded with a resolution quickly.

Jenna
HR Manager, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best Applicant Tracking for the Price.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: - Streamline recruiting process.
- Eliminated use of paper processes.
- Increased our followup with candidates
- Allowed hiring managers/interview team/ HR Facilitator all know where were are in the process of recruiting in real time

Vantagens:

This system is very intuitive. Allows tracking for all stages of the recruiting process, with effective followup procedures. Easy for all our managers to use!

Desvantagens:

Recruiterbox could do better letting us know how their upgrades affect the features in the system. Sometimes you do get a little surprised because the system was given a facelift of a little upgrade and features are moved around. 99% of the upgrades have given better functionality, but it would be good when you open the system, there's a popup or something that gives you notice of the changes. Other minor con: when our staff signs up it always seems to put them in random time zones and so when we send out calendar invites, the times listed on the invite are very confusing.

Rahul
COO, Índia
Esportes, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best Interviews, Candidate tracking and Recruiting Product ever!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Awesome. Recruiterbox is hands down the best recruiting product I've used. It's really freed up hours and hours of my time and taken over a lot of manual work.

Vantagens:

Strong features, automates a lot of manual work and saves us hours and hours of tracking, interviewing, processing etc.. during all stages of recruiting. Has really freed up the team to do what matters and that's speaking with and spending time with candidates.

Desvantagens:

UI is a little hard to use at first ... after training though everything is smooth. Could be a little more friendly on how the features and ui appears.

Avaliador Verificado

Awesome tool for recruitment

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have gathered a lot of information about the candidates since 2014 till now. RecruiterBox helps us to increase the loyalty level of our candidates by reminding every little detail about the candidates.

Vantagens:

Nothing can get lost. One can store every single fact about both candidates and already hired employees. Very easy to customize the pipeline.

Desvantagens:

Only administrative role can change the social footprint on a candidate's page. I wish it could be done by a recruitment manager also. Everything else is perfect!

Shubham
Talent Acquisition, Índia
Internet, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Best chat support team

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's little tricky, almost most of the functionality are hidden or very complex to use.
Every user should've went through a demo session first before using the RB.

Vantagens:

1. Just one click away to check duplicate data. 2. Customized opening and interview round

Desvantagens:

1. Can't raise requisition. 2. Can't cancel calendar invitation sent to candidates 3. Unable to fill the form customized for candidates while Recruiter upload the cv 4. Most the time resume not parse information accurately 5. Unable to integrate with most of the job portal and online assessment

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte: GetApp

Recruiterbox makes global recruiting easy

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: On any given day, I may be interviewing for roles in the UK, Australia and the US. The features in Recruiterbox make it easy to handle the many tasks involved in recruiting. I especially appreciate the ability to create templates for repetitive tasks. It's also easy to add other users to the platform in order to share information about a candidate. A great, time-saving tool. You guys have thought of everything!

Vantagens:

Sharing with a global team is really easy with Hubspot. It's also very easy to contact candidates and keep track of activities.

Desvantagens:

Really can't think of anything negative to say about this product.

Renate
HR, Alemanha
Produção audivisual, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

cheap, easy to handle, with little restrictions to the BIG providers

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Really easy to start with, supereasy to understand for every recruiter AND every department lead etc. (which is even more important), webbased , flexible on the price, REALLY very cheap, no installation costs or issues.... it's like registering on amazon :-).

Vantagens:

Good value for money, webbased, easy to handle

Desvantagens:

mobile not usable :-( , can't have two people on one "stage" (e.g. first interview with candidate), missing a kind of "out of office reply" - but that could be an individual problem as we don't feed the recruiterbox directly, only by forwarding from our jobs-inbox...

Paola
P&C generalist, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

ATS has never been easier

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I like the platform and I'm usually trying to fill out multiple openings at the same time so this is a great place to deal with all the recruiting.

Vantagens:

It's very intuitive. I didn't need any kind of training to figure out how to make it work

Desvantagens:

The reminders to follow up with emails don't really work, I stopped trying to use that feature.

Keith
Alemanha
Fonte da avaliação

Reliable, efficient and fast - not just the product but the support as well

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Everything works just as you expect. Virtually no bugs, but if you report one, they will respond within seconds and fix the bug within hours.

Vantagens:

Makes my job as a recruiter significantly easier. I save a lot of time and I know that no candidate will fall through the cracks.

Desvantagens:

The software is not optimised for European and non-English based companies. CV parsing makes more mistakes with non-English CVs. European data privacy rules are not supported. Integration with headhunters is quite rudimentary at this stage.

Paige
Recruiting Consultant, Chéquia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários

Organized, Easy to use, and Pleasant

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall I really enjoy using Recruiterbox! It's an absolute pleasure communicating with the customer support and it is an excellent tool.

Vantagens:

I like how it is very easy to learn and use. It's really organized and easy to navigate. The agencies can see how their candidates are progressing through the stages. I get emails for updates that I need directly from Recruiterbox.

Desvantagens:

I wish it was easier to find candidates matching key words

Pardeep
Sr Technical Recruiter, Índia
Emprego e contratação, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Review for Recruiterbox

Comentários: Very Good

Vantagens:

We can maintain all resume over one platform. Very easy to use, everybody can be familiar with this within one week.

Desvantagens:

A less famous in recruitment industry and can get more faster results as well. Rather than that everything is fine.