15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre SysAid

Gerencie facilmente todas as atividades de Help desk com uma solução de TI comprovada. Você encontrará todos os elementos essenciais que precisa em um painel.

Saiba mais sobre o SysAid

Vantagens:

The product is very easy to use and it's efficient. It has saved us time and money many times and I am sure it will continue to do so in the future.

Desvantagens:

Lack of On-premises mobile application version.

Notas do SysAid

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SysAid tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 439 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o SysAid antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (439)

Anne
Suporte tecnico, Brasil
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Uso do Sysaid

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Realmente ótima, é uma ferramenta que supre na area de gerenciamento de TI

Vantagens:

A facilidade e a rapidez do atendimento da matriz quando ocorre de ter dúvidas

Desvantagens:

Documentação acho que poderia ser mais atualizada e as versões deveriam atualizar mais vezes

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We can track resolved incidents and help customers solve them quickly

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The central hub for reporting problems and requesting help with information technology. With this application, corporate leaders may see how their IT department is performing as a whole. It also helps customers effectively report issues and request services.

Vantagens:

Sysaid's incident and request management is excellent; the service is responsive and helpful around the clock, and any issues we encounter are quickly resolved. The ease of use for both our IT staff and our end customers. It offers every feature and capability expected of an IT service management system.

Desvantagens:

Reports and the dashboard's interface might use some work, as could the overall presentation. The implementation may be fine-tuned to match the new designs, and new features might be added to the reports and dashboards.

Peter
IT Asset And Configuration, Gana
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Fantastic SysAid

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It has been a great journey using SysAid since 2019. We have always had a good understanding and agreement for each request we submit.

Vantagens:

I like the workflows and the BI Analytics. With the workflows, we have been able to build processes for some support teams in resolving issues. Same workflows has helped streamlined our change approval process. With the approval process in place in SysAid, we no longer face audit exceptions on no approval was obtained from a stakeholder before CAB. Service Review meetings has been more insigtful with the use of the BI Analytics to provide data for tickets resolved by each support team , as well as review tickets pending and aging.

Desvantagens:

I do not like the fact that the Knowledge base management cannot give a comprehensive report on usage. They are only show most viewed articles based on a cumulative count of viewers.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: ServiceNow

Razões para mudar para o SysAid: The product suited our budget and it has proven that it worth buying.

Eoin
IT Support technician, Irlanda
Agricultura, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good system but improvements could be made

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

System is easy to learn and displays all the information that you need for example tickets about to breach sla, when the ticket was raised etc. I like the fact that a user can email the help desk email and it automatically creates a ticket. Might be something the company implemented on their own but I’m not sure.

Desvantagens:

ui is a bit outdated compared to competitors such as service now, Hesk etc . Can be very slow at times

Rafael
MIS Technician, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Not so great customer service.

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

Vantagens:

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

Desvantagens:

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

Rachel
Desktop Support Supervisor, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Great Addition to our Service Desk

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Implementation went pretty well for us, we did not have a ton of customizations needed before go live so that made it easy as well. However we did use the customization features for the SSP after go live to revamp what we did create. As well as the work flows, this comes in handy so much for purchasing and access approvals.

Vantagens:

Knowledge Base Customization of workflows, categories, SSP, pretty much anything. Work Flows Patch Management Reporting feature Asset Management Integration of Azure, Teams Chat bot, Power BI

Desvantagens:

The Remote Control feature is a bit wonky and needs updating. We also discovered that Merging ticketing may be easy, but the updating of the categories for those tickets is not automatic. That is not a huge deal since we really do not merge many tickets.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Halo Service Desk, ServiceNow e Zendesk Suite

Razões para escolher o SysAid: We needed more functionality then what was offered in our previous software.

Software anterior: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Razões para mudar para o SysAid: SysAid gave us what we were looking for and at a fraction of the cost as the others.

Kleber
Analyst Security, Equador
Varejistas, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SysAid a highly recommended option

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: For me, of all the software I have used, it has been one of the best, it can be generated, managed in a fast and simple way.

Vantagens:

It is one of the most user-friendly tools I know, its performance is optimal and it covers most of our company's needs.

Desvantagens:

There is almost nothing much to say about the cons, since there are very few faults or missing elements that can be found, perhaps one of the problems is the remote connection, which is very slow.

Cynthia
Vice President IT Manager, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 201 - 500 funcionários

Sys-Aid

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Using Sys-Aid has been easy and overall a great experience.

Vantagens:

Sys-Aid was easy to configure and allowed us to customize to exactly what we needed for our Help Desk Tickets. It allows us to track fields, build reports, have built in approval workflows. It helped to reduce manual tracking of approvals for requests.

Desvantagens:

Building in some of the New Hire and Separation workflows got a little complicated. Once we upgraded to a newer version, the workflow automation help was much clearer and helped us to get workflows built.

Arun
Associate Software Engineer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

SysAid - The Lion King Of Ticket Managment

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Pretty Good with managing and working on tickets. However there can be some improvements in the UI level. Hope you guys work into that. Thanks!

Vantagens:

1. Communication with End Users with Email Integration 2. Ticket management (Ticket routing, Status Updates etc) 3. Ticket Administration (Reports, Surveys etc)

Desvantagens:

1. UI is pretty Old 2. There are some issues with the email-sending feature where even an extra comma in the addresses would show the message not sent but still the message will be sent which the sender will be unaware of. 3. List views in SysAid automatically refreshes which makes me lose all the filters which is really frustrating to be honest.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Jira

Razões para mudar para o SysAid: JIRA is good for managing Sprints but SysAid is quite easy to use and manage the tickets.

Senior Helpdesk Technician, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SysAid was a move in the right direction

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: The overall experience has been great. After using two other ITSMs, SysAid has been the best. Implementation was a little rough but we crammed it all in within a month's time. I wouldn't recommend that. There is also a bit of a learning curve with workflows and other features, but once you get learn it, SysAid is a great ITSM. SysAid is very supportive and always willing to help.

Vantagens:

Ease of use for End Users. Self-Service Portal is easier for end user to navigate. Auto categorization of tickets and workflows.

Desvantagens:

Reporting, but improvements are coming next year. Lack of RRM.

Guillermo
Entreprise Architecte, França
Biotecnologia, 201 - 500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

We're loving SysAid

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: We're loving SysAid. From the first contact we had, all the way to implementation, we had a great experience.

Vantagens:

It checked all the boxes and it was easy to implement. Great support during and after the implementation.

Desvantagens:

Modifying the front end is a bit restricted.

Sanjay
Technical Support Officer, Jamaica
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

SysAid Review by Sanja Campbell of Jamaica Stock Exchange

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall it has been great. Our admins have greater visibility of the tickets submitted. our end users love the product as well.

Vantagens:

tracking of tickets and issues are simple. centralized hub. I can send messages and update my tickets from one location I like the live chat feature as well the auto notifications make my life easier as well

Desvantagens:

I cant think of an element i do not like.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus e Zendesk Suite

Razões para mudar para o SysAid: cost was competitive features provided were superior in comparison to the competition

IT Support Manager, EUA
Serviços de Facilities
Fonte da avaliação

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

Vantagens:

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Desvantagens:

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

Atul
Atul
Technical Team Lead, Índia
Software, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SysAid is a fantastic utility and simple to use program

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: In the IT department, we must keep track of internal initiatives as well as user concerns and complaints. That problem is resolved for us by the ticketing solution, which is actually extremely helpful. We had a problem with the performance, and their personnel promptly fixed it. We also had some problems with the conversations, and I appreciate that there are options to add extra timers. This is enabling us to focus completely on tickets and prioritise our workload so we are not inundated with requests via IM. It is also assisting us in setting up a procedure for our users to raise tickets.

Vantagens:

The user-friendly design and all of the features are accessible. has many choices for both administrator and end-user users, dedicated support, and is in line with the newest technology. The ease of use for both our end users and the IT administration staff. The system has all the features and capabilities required in an ITSM application. The new self-service site is excellent with Incredible customization when it comes to ticket templates. you to build as many categories as necessary to suit your needs.

Desvantagens:

The dashboard, reporting, and design should all be enhanced. Further features may be added to reports and dashboards, and the build could be modified to conform to the new designs. The user interface gives off the impression that a fresh, contemporary style is being implemented. The patterns and styles of several pages vary. The product uses three or four distinct designs overall.

Robson
IT Infrastructure Engineer, GB
Petróleo e energia, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SysAid review, from an admin user and implementer of SysAid

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall experience has been great, really like the customisation available and SysAid's willingness to work with us to make their product better. Since moving to SysAid, they have released many updates to their software at our request. The partnership is one of the main reasons we like SysAid so much.

Vantagens:

The self service portal has been greatly received within the business, however, this is likely due to SysAid offering great options and configurations, as well as automation when it comes to the Self Service Portal. I have worked with a few similar tools, and SysAid offers the best in this area in my opinion. The support from the SysAid team has also been excellent, we are still improving and adding new features and the team have been supporting us at every step.

Desvantagens:

The software is not the most advanced when it comes to integrations with Azure/O365. However, support have been quick to release fixes or deploy new features.

Lorne
ICC systems Tech, Canadá
Administração pública, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Customizable and easy to use

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Excellent we use this to keep track of our system and componets

Vantagens:

Customizable and easy to use, Good support and the product never seems to need any maintance

Desvantagens:

Some of the small things like window size on some parts of the app...small things mostly

Leonel
Application Support Specialist, Salvador
Varejistas, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great IT service management tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

Vantagens:

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

Desvantagens:

very restricted directly access to database.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Spiceworks e System Center

Razões para escolher o SysAid: cloud service

Software anterior: GLPi

Razões para mudar para o SysAid: Cost of implementation

Clint
Network Technician, EUA
Administração pública, 201 - 500 funcionários

Does the basics

3,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It works better than some other ticket systems I've used in the past, but it also works worse than others. I'd put in the middle of the road for Ticketing Systems.

Vantagens:

SysAid is easy to use and easy to integrate.

Desvantagens:

There is definitely some aspects missing, like the ability to merge tickets. Often times an widespread issue occurs and 30 tickets come in. Tickets have to be deleted or closed, which inflates ticket volume.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Spiceworks

Razões para mudar para o SysAid: Better support level

Avaliador Verificado
Gestão da educação, 201 - 500 funcionários

SysAid

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, the system works. It can just be extremely high maintenance to use.

Vantagens:

I like most how easy it is to work on a ticket and then re-assign it to someone else. When someone gets a ticket, it's easy to see the history of what has happened the sysaid breaks down all the information of each ticket so that it's easy to follow.

Desvantagens:

The feature I like least is the e-mail notification. Whenever any new activity happens on a ticket, you get an email notification and this sounds like a good idea on the surface. But the problem comes when get tons of unneeded email. For example, I will close out a ticket (and get a message that the ticket is closed). Then, if the user responds to say thank you, it opens the ticket again (and sends another message to me). If I get the thank you not the next day and close out again, but that user is now out of the office and has an auto-reply turned on, the auto-reply triggers the ticket to re-open again - and send me another message that this has happened. I have literally struggled for days on end to close of ticket because of stuff like this.

Frank
System Administrator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201 - 500 funcionários

SysAid Helpdesk

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

Vantagens:

How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

Desvantagens:

It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

Lisa
Billing Administrator, EUA
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy maintenance tracking all customer tickets while tracking employees at the same time!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall, I've been very happy with SysAid. My company relies on the ticket system for our support team and I am able to log in and find any information I need quickly and easily with little or no effort.

Vantagens:

I like how you can search for tickets either by number or by customer name and find out all details relating to the customer and who is working on the ticket at all times. We also use SysAid to enter all details in our hosting environment, i.e. user name, email address, login info and server customer is using. We an easily track all details for our hosting environment on one screen.

Desvantagens:

I do wish that all windows had the same criteria for searching customer names.

Director of IT, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product, wish we had the full version

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We have had great success with Sysaid and truly rely on it everyday. We have improved several internal business processes for IT and Facilities by leveraging Sysaid and have greatly improved internal communications. We are interested in possibly upgrading to the full version in hopes of creating more automated processes, improving change management and implementing more project management techniques because of the benefits we have derived from the existing implementation.

Vantagens:

The flexibility of the configuration, the automation, integrations and general ease of use are the aspects that we like most about Sysaid. We use Sysaid for far more than just the IT help desk and ticket tracking and we do not have the full version.

Desvantagens:

This is difficult for us as we do not have the full/complete version of Sysaid. My natural instinct is to dislike the fact that we do not have several of the features that would improve our operations without the added licensing expense. However, with the version we do have, the reporting, especially the custom reporting, could be improved.

Coy
Enterprise IT Systems Engineer, EUA
Materiais de construção, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SysAid is a Great ITSM that provides a robust, feature rich experience

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

SysAid has been instrumental in unifying the ticket and request workflows. Their professional support has always been receptive and their ability to present solution for complex business processes has always been impressive. We consider them a strong ally in assuring that our IT departments can provide the best service to our teammates.

Desvantagens:

SysAid is a resolutely stable system. It does everything its advertised as doing in a feature rich and robust manner. If I had to pick a critique its more along the lines of evolutionary. SysAid's features and visuals are currently being updated. This process is conducted in a manner as to not cause issues with various parts of the system. The consequence of this are various applications of a component in different manners in different "subsystems". This is smart on the company's part as it does not disturb any functionality of the overall system. For back-end administrator's, this transition can take adjustment as you jump from configuring various features. These changes are seamless in application for end users and administrators.

Ivan
IT manager, Eslovénia
Automotivo, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

not satisfied

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The toll to manage requests, incidents, changes, and assets. But we want to have more freqvent technology feature updates.

Vantagens:

Ease for translate to diferent language. Sory but that is only thing which come to my mind for the pros.

Desvantagens:

Old fashion design / tehnology. Poor browser support. There is no suppport for copy/paste. There is almost no developnent of new features and / or use of new tehnologies (like HTML5 etc). Slow tehnical support. Look's like unfinished product.

Resposta do SysAid Technologies

há 6 anos

Hi Ivan, your feedback is truly appreciated, thank you for sharing it. Currently we're in the middle of rolling out our completely new user interface, based on HTML5 and it includes drag & drop file capabilities and so much more. We first released it in our new reporting module that was upgraded last year, and recently in our newly launched Self-Service Portal. At the moment, we're also working on a new interface for the Admin side of things as well as investing in new technologies and implementing them within the product, as part of our roadmap. We hope you'll continue to provide us with your feedback as we continue to improve our interface

Ryan
mederwerker, Países Baixos
Bens de consumo, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

sysaid is een goede helpdesk programma

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: good program

Vantagens:

ticket mangement when there is a new ticket its by not assigend and thats the first thing you see when you start up sysaid. asset list is very easy to use.

Desvantagens:

its hard to find old tickets back cuase when i need to search what has done to that one thing the ticket has already been closed and i don't know the number of the ticket

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: TOPdesk

Razões para mudar para o SysAid: teh interface looks better to me