15 anos a ajudar empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Clio

O Clio fornece um poderoso conjunto de ferramentas para ajudar os profissionais jurídicos modernos a administrar, expandir e gerenciar as empresas, desde o recebimento até a fatura.

Saiba mais sobre o Clio

Vantagens:

I love the notifications that offer support and training for new options and/or updates within Clio. I like being able to select certain calendars to see at one time or multiple at once if needed.

Desvantagens:

There is no restore your organizations work if a rogue employee deletes it or an accidental deletion without nefarious intentions.

Notas do Clio

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Clio tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 591 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Clio antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 591)

Joshua
Joshua
Partner
Fonte da avaliação

The best option for our firm

5,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Solo Practitioner Recommends Clio

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: My experience with Clio has been excellent. Although Clio was not intuitive at first, it became so after a few months. The support has been excellent. Also, I have found Clio responsive to suggestions for improvement.

Vantagens:

For a reasonable price, Clio includes a number of useful features in one package: DocuSign capacity, billing, trust accounting, document creation, hourly billing tracking, and of course management of cases and case loads.

Desvantagens:

Clio's method of running credit card or ACH fees and then tracking them is a bit frustrating. I do appreciate the fact that the fees are not taken from the trust fund.

Amanda

Clio Review from AWL

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: The platforms, both Manage and Grow, are user friendly and I have had a great experience with the software. I like that there aren't rollout after rollout of changes. I enjoy updates and accept them but I like that it's not a weekly occurrence (like Quickbooks). I have recommended Clio to others and will continue to use Clio.

Vantagens:

Overall Clio is very user friendly. My clients who have commented on the use of Clio have had positive feedback as well. I like that there are training videos and customer service has been great the few times I've called. The integration with my Google Workspace and now having their own credit card processing fees is great too! This year I'm utilizing the Dashboard more, both on Manage and Grow and I do like how it works. It helps me stay productive.

Desvantagens:

For sections I haven't used as much, I have difficulty finding my way back to them after stumbling upon them. I would like to be able to attach receipts for reimbursable expenses to client's invoices. I would like to be able to mark client matters and/or client invoices as mail only so I know when to print the invoices and mail them to clients.

Jennifer
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Check their work

2,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Great for time tracking, troubling on the accounting end. Customer support used to be great but now it’s shorter on solutions and higher on upselling

Vantagens:

Time tracking. Very easy to use and no complaints here

Desvantagens:

Trust accounting errors. This is of course terrifying when the program indicates transfers have been made from trust to a balance but the transaction isn’t reflected on the balance

Sana
Solicitor Director, GB

Clio Review

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Very positive and I would highly recommend. I use Grow and Manage and would never change to anything else now because these platforms are customisable, easy to use and very comprehensive. I have previously used other platforms and systems but Clio is by far the best on ever my level. Customer support and service is also great.

Vantagens:

It’s easy to use and covers everything I need it to do. From letter/document creation to billing and invoices. Everything is centralised in one place for accurate record and ease of access.

Desvantagens:

It’s very time intensive to set up all the features in the manner you need the system to function to align with your business and there’s not really a guided process for this which would be helpful as some of the set up features can be tricky. It would be helpful to be assigned someone when you first sign up and for them to help you actually set things up the way you need them to be. I also can’t link my emails to Clio as my email:outlook was purchased through a third part (Go Daddy) but I was not aware this was going to be a problem so it would have been helpful if that that was clarified from the outset when I first spoke to Clio so I would have known.

Cassandra
Paralegal Office Admin, EUA

Great Product!

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I have used CLIO at two other firms and brought it on to Story Law. Was the best decision we ever made. Saves us administrative time which in turn promotes productivity and profit.

Vantagens:

We love that we have all data, participants, documents, contacts, email/communication journaling, calendaring all in one place. The mobile app is great for on the go use and tracking time when you are away from the office. The client portal is a great tool for tracking what the client has provided and what is still needed. The time Clio saves us in administrative work has been invaluable.

Desvantagens:

Mapping with Quick Books does not match up the best. Some of the integrations are still work in progress. No integration with MyPleadings.

Erica
Accounting Manager, EUA

Clio Is the Most Useful Database We have Used

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall Clio was a vast improvement to our previous programs (Tabs 3 and Abacus). The change in customer service however has dampened my enthusiasm..

Vantagens:

Integration of payment, invoicing and CRM I used to love the customer service but now....NO

Desvantagens:

Difficult to customize. Customer Service has gone from knowledgeable Canadian staff to foreign people not familiar with the program. You are often on your own to try to resolve questions - or make multiple queries.

há 4 semanas

Hi Erica. Thanks for sharing this valuable feedback. I can assure you that we take into account this information to continuously improve our products and services. I’m sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience with our customer success team. I can assure you that all of our customer service staff are trained in-house and have in-depth knowledge of all our products. While it may on occasion take more than one call to answer a question, please know that we are committed to resolving your queries as quickly as possible—and our team is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via in-app chat, email, or phone should you need further assistance.

Concetta
Managing Attorney, EUA

I love Clio - it's already helping my practice grow

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Really a great experience - great product! Sales was never too pushy, and also happy to answer my questions.

Vantagens:

Clio is so easy to use, and definitely a great value. I love that Clio can grow with my practice - and help my practice grow! I'm looking forward to getting other products I use to interface with Clio (like QuickBooks, etc). I'm also thrilled that I have the ability to quickly and easily get clients signed up directly through Clio, rather than having to use a third party electronic signature system.

Desvantagens:

The self-help isn't fabulous, but fortunately I've been able to get help through online chat.

Gabrielle
Owner, EUA

Great Case Management Software

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I have had a very positive experience with Clio and I am very satisfied with the product.

Vantagens:

Clio is intuitive and easy to use. I also love that the team is forward-thinking and always deploying new features that enhance productivity. As a solo practitioner, Clio grow is exceptional and a tool everyone should be using. I can manage my leads with very little overhead. Additionally, Clio support always goes above and beyond

Desvantagens:

Initially, I did not understand why Clio Grow and Clio Manage were separate products. However, the integration between the two is seamless, and I have grown to love the distinct nature of the two products.

Bob
Fonte da avaliação

Clio works well for my law firm!

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Very good overall experience. Will keep using it. We also use "Clio Grow" to assist with marketing and new client sign-ups.

Vantagens:

User friendly, has good features, also accessible on phone app.

Desvantagens:

I don't know how to take full advantage of it.

Owner, EUA

One of the Best

Vantagens:

I have demo'd a bunch of law practice management software providers, Clio is by far the best. It isn't a perfect system, but it does the job. The two way texting, client portal, and customization are hard to beat.

Desvantagens:

Two of my biggest pain points are flat fee payment plans and notes. I would like to see a feature where we could just easily type a quick status that does not need a dedicated note entry. Flat fee payment plans there has to be a better solution than me manually figuring out the payment plan and due dates. MyCase automates this, Clio should be able to figure this out too.

Stephen
Attorney Senior Partner, EUA

Changed my practice

Vantagens:

Clio has been a game changer for my practice. Before I would write my time on a sheet of paper (sometimes any paper within reach) and hope it got entered at some point before the end of the month. Now, I immediately enter my time either on my computer or iPhone. A phone call, client conversations, anytime I work on a file it immediately gets entered into Clio. At the end of the month, Billing is a breeze. I am able to see all of my Billable Clients for the month and with a few clicks, they are all sent out by either email or Clio Connect. My clients can pay with their credit cards, and many times they have paid overnight before I even get to the office the next day. I remember when I first switched to Clio about 80% of my accounts receivable paid within the first week. My clients also like the billing detail with separate time, attorneys, and expenses. I have been able to create custom invoices to comply with some of my government contracts, which require invoices to look a certain way. We are also big fans on the integration with Office365. The software automatically creates a client folder on OneDrive when a new matter is opened. This has been a huge help in keeping everyone working on the same files and storing documents in the correct client folder. Also, the Outlook plugin has been great to keep all emails received and sent copied to the client's matter. I do not know how many times I have easily found an email related to a client matter.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was better integration with Infusionsoft (now Keap). There is a way to connect using third parties, but it would be nice to only enter client information once.

Lucy
Owner/Attorney, EUA

Solo Attorney Highly Recommends Clio

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Clio has made me much more organized and efficient. My billing process is easier and smoother and I keep better track of accounts receivable. Much easier to track the progress of a file and leads. It is easy to share documents and communications securely with clients

Vantagens:

Clio software is comprehensive and covers everything that I need as a solo attorney to keep my practice running smoothly and efficiently. Clio Grow is a new feature that helps me track leads, lead sources, the intake process, etc. It is very comprehensive and is easily merged with Clio Manage. The Clio help desk is excellent. Answers are always spot on. If they cannot fix my problem, they will honestly tell me that Clio does not have the capability that I'm looking for and they will offer to submit a request for that capability to be considered in the future. Clio is always looking to address customer needs.

Desvantagens:

Does not have all of the capabilities that I need but has most of them. Sometimes the queue for the help desk/chat is rather long.

Tracy
Business Manager/CPA, EUA

Clio is a mixed bag

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The worst is retainers. Without being able to customize my email message globally, I can't use the trust payment request. It just confuses clients. Did I say hours and hours and hours? I will say that their service is fabulous. However, they keep making new abilities that to me are inconsequential compared with retainers. Oh, and not having global text snippets? How hard can that be? I have to go to 8 different users if I add something. Really a waste of time. Fix the real stuff. Then add bells and whistles.

Vantagens:

I love that billing is so much easier, that my team can enter time remotely.

Desvantagens:

Clio was not developed by any sort of accountant. The reports are lacking, you can't memorize reports, everything within the software isn't consistent (like using the term everyone one place and all users in another place). The reports are inconsistent with what you can filter by on each report. There are still things where my account names are redundant - like Johnson - Divorce: Divorce. The biggest gripe I have is about replenishing retainers. The retainer replenishments don't get printed on the bill - I know it is because clio payments won't let you make a combined trust/legal fee payment, but they could have one link for anything owed and another link if a replenishment is due. Really - we webt to the moon 50 years ago but we can't figure this out? I spend hours and hours dealing with contacting clients to replenish. Also, way you enter into clio is clunky. I have to pick up my mouse all the time. It needs to be more like quickbooks entry. You never have to pick up your mouse.

Richard
Attorney - Owner, EUA

Best Decision I made was to make the switch

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Easier to manage all aspects of a case with CLIO

Vantagens:

Easy to use, customer support is awesome, helpful tutorial videos and great client experience. I have received multiple compliments on the style and ease of paying on-line.

Desvantagens:

It was not syncing with QuickBooks when posting to CLIO but that may have been addressed recently. I need to check with my bookkeeper.

Heather
Founder, EUA

I've used Clio Manage for 6+ Years and Clio Grow for 2+ Years

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I've used Clio since opening my own firm. Overall, I'm happy with their products and feel confident that I can get "at a glance" information on my active cases as well as my leads quickly. And, I can dive deeper into any particular matter or contact easily. I do wish they were a bit more tailored to small/solo firm practice - particularly in terms of the time investment in set-up and cost per license.

Vantagens:

Clio offers nearly comprehensive lead and case management services. Their support staff is responsive and if you engage them in a conversation about your firm's needs - they are eager to listen & learn. Since I began using it, Clio has steadily widened their offerings that are real value-adds. Their annual conference is a great networking & learning event.

Desvantagens:

Both products, but Grow especially, are very time-consuming in the initial set-up phase. Both products could be more robust for practice areas that don't involve litigation. Their support staff is readily available but in my experience can only assist in solving my issue about 10% of the time. Often some features I view as key are not available and it's hard to determine how the upvoting process of feature requests actually works. The pricing structure is frustrating and could benefit from adding a different tier for restricted or limited users (like paralegals and admins). While all the features and new additions are nice, as a solo practice attorney I often find myself unable to take advantage of them due to the time involved in learning about & implementing them.

Mathew
principal attorney, EUA

Intuitive and Flexible

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I am happy with Clio and the support they provide. It's helped keep the firm, as well as our third-party answering service, organized and consistent.

Vantagens:

The ability to integrate other software enable using other software to address aspects of Clio which are good, but not great. As an example, Clio Management's task management is good, but there is not a kanban or gantt feature, but I can easily integrate with Asana, Monday.com, etc.

Desvantagens:

Some aspects address needs in a basic manner, but are not as robust as software which is specifically designed for a single purpose. Using the same example as mentioned in the "Pros" - the task management works and can be automated, but it does not have highly specific features such as kanban or gantt.Additionally, the syncing between Clio Grow and Clio Manage could improve. The two do not sync completely - certain items (ex. emails, I believe) do not sync.Lastly, when trying to export specific sets of data, Clio is time-consuming. We had an attorney who left our firm, and providing her the information from her clients required going to each client and selecting "export" for each aspect of the clients' data (such as, emails, documents, contacts, transactions, etc.)

Saba
Solicitor, GB

Excellent customer service

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens:

Support 'Live' is actually live - always available and always helps! This is important because with other companies you're usually on hold on the phone for a long time and then when the do answer - the take a message and 'refer you to the right team' - you're stuck on your task until they call back. When they call back, the caller tells you what to do but can't show you - that's another team. In my working day - its vital that support is given there an then so you can move on.

Desvantagens:

Integrating it and setting up - this is very time consuming. It would be useful to have I suppose when migrating a one2one live support - somebody spends a day at the firm and sorts all this out. Templates, billing everything you need to get started. That would've been rather helpful.

Steven
Managing Partner, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Highly motived to get this to work... but it is a nightmare.

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Clio has tremendous potential. Their support and sales staff are extremely nice people and I feel terrible writing such a poor review of their product. I am concerned that Clio's development staff lacks experience with developing a robust financial accounting system. I feel the current system has been developed by a bunch of very smart people who have never actually run or operated a business. So many of these glitches are just basic. Previous to attempting to use Clio my firm used Quickbooks Online, Google Apps and Google Drive with an internally developed call management system. It worked well for us but the Clio interface was just beautiful! We are paying about a month now for Clio and I regretfully feel I have made a major mistake with this system. My CPA, however, is quite happy with all the new billables cleaning up the mess this system has caused me.

Vantagens:

Thought was put into the billing and time capture capabilities of the software. Great implementation with Google Drive and the advertising tracking is a brilliant idea. Actually, the entire software package is well designed and has tremendous potential. But...

Desvantagens:

But the implementation of all this is not good. The click flow of the user interface is very cumbersome. Basic tasks require far too many user interactions and it is not streamlined. Reporting is basic and requires .CSV dumps of data to recover meaningful information such as a summary of collections in a month for all staff broken down by time keepers. The Quickbooks implementation is a disaster. Trust Account sync creates a journal entry for each debit/credit to your trust bank account whenever you add funds to trust or use trust account to pay a bill. This is all well and good except that in Quickbooks, journal entries are a separate line in the ledger. That results in two lines in the ledger for each transaction. My firm deposits thousands of dollars into our trust account daily and this quickly generates a maze of transactions in our accounts. Where this is more problematic when we do batch deposits because well we don't have just one client a day. So now when I need to reconcile my accounts I need to then go sum up all journal entries and ensure the accounting is correct. Even worse is when writing a disbursement from Trust it seems that the same journal entry process is used to create the draft. The problem is that I cannot print a journal entry from Quickbooks, so we need to hand write the check. Support tells me the work around for this is to deactivate the sync feature and enter the check in Quickbooks manually.

há 5 anos

Hi Steven, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your candid feedback¿you raise some excellent points and we're very sorry to hear about your frustration with our Quickbooks integration. We'll have someone from our team reach out shortly to see how we can resolve this for you¿we're extremely motivated to keep customers like yourself happy and we'll do what we can to make that happen. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks, Steven!

Joseph
Managing Attorney, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Clio is an essential part of this law firm

Vantagens:

Having direct access to the company, and the developers is a huge benefit to using Clio. If there's something that's not quite right, there's usually an easy fix or workaround, and you don't have to wait around for days or weeks to get a response from support. As far as the software itself, we love the nearly limitless integration ability of Clio, and the fact that they're always adding/improving features, like CourtRules, which is essential to our litigation practice.

Desvantagens:

We've been powered by Clio since 2011, and at the time, subscription software was a new concept, which took me a while to warm up to. Eight years later, however, everything requires a subscription, so this is a non-issue. I can only think of two things that I wish Clio would come up with a fix for: (1) ability to merge duplicate contacts; and (2) bring back the ability to have a less expensive subscriptions for non-attorney users.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the feedback, Joseph! We've shared your feedback with our Product Team. Though a one-click merge contact option isn't currently available, the steps listed here will help you achieve the same results (hope this helps!): https://support.clio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002325034-Is-There-a-Way-to-Merge-Contacts-

Sue
Paralegal, EUA

Clio's billing system

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, our experience with Clio's billing system has been positive - everyone likes the time entry. We are glad we went to Clio, its so much better than that other program we had been using.

Vantagens:

We got Clio specifically for its billing program. Its great that everyone can enter their own time into Clio. I like how Clio does “macros” [they call them “text snippets”]. They work without having to use a code key. The software is easy to use – for someone like me who is not a bookkeeper and hasn’t done a lot of billing before, it takes a little while to learn how to use it correctly, but once you know how things work, it’s a breeze. The very best thing about Clio, though, is its support staff! They are all great – it doesn’t matter who I’ve talked to they are all quick at getting to the root of my problem and showing me how to fix it. I have called other companies asking questions about their software and sometimes you just don’t believe what they tell you. It has never been that way with Clio – every one of their support staff is very knowledgeable and can quickly set you straight! Also, Clio is open to suggestions from us and when they get a certain amount of inquiries asking if “they could change this or that”, they will work on it. We have been using Clio for 2 years next month and there are a couple of things they have implemented that we had requested, which is really cool!

Desvantagens:

Spell checking in the billing software is not what it could be – it does have the little red underlines if it thinks something is misspelled [like Word], which apparently is easy for some people to ignore. It would be better if Clio had its own dictionary and didn’t depend on the one in the browser. In order to do spell checks, we have to: export the time to a CSV file, spread out the column for the description, run a spell check and remember not to correct the errors there, but go back and find each entry in Clio and correct them there. It’s a little time consuming, and depending on how many typos each person makes during the month, it can be very time consuming, but its much better than reading the draft invoices word for word and finding the errors that way. It would be great if Clio could add spell checking so that it can be run in Clio without having to export and go back and forth. The only other “con” we have with Clio’s billing system is with discounting invoices. It is very easy to discount an invoice by percentage or a dollar amount, but Clio only applies discounts on the total amount of the invoice, including client expenses, not on time spent only, so we usually put in a dollar amount so the discount comes out to the amount we want it to be , although Clio still applies that amount to the entire invoice.

Diane
EUA
Fonte da avaliação

There has to be something better; going downhill for solos

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have been using this since 2012 - at first it fit my needs and was marketed for the solo/small practice firms. It has increasingly become more cumbersome and takes longer to calendar and bill than I would like. The interest feature on the billing can only calculate simple interest. Once you enter the interest formula, there is no way to disconnect it so you are left to manually delete all of the entries. They have changed the billing process from a process that once took about an hour to taking about 3 hours. A bill is generated and placed under the Draft tab, you can view it, edit it, submit it for approval (a waste of time for a solo), or approve it - so I view it, see it needs to be edited, and click on edit, the bill comes up for editing, then once you've completed it, you hit Approve - and nothing happens which is new - you either can hit the go to bills Awaiting Payment link, or click on the Awaiting payment screen -- from there, you are forced to sort through all of your accounts receivable to find your newly edited bill. Once you find the bill, then you can Receive Payment from the trust account - but be careful since if your client has $500 in trust and the bill is $1000, the trust payment will pop up $1000, which you know is inaccurate, so you have to do another edit. Then the bill drops out of view and you either have to return to Awaiting Payment or Paid tabs - search through all of the other bills, find your bill, then you can download it - print it, or save it, and then email it.
If you want to enter a new appointment, you can do so on the calendar, but if you want to create a method to track the new client, you have to go to another tab to set up a matter, you can only input the client's name, not the address, not the phone number, not any other stuff that should appear at this point, in my opinion. Then you add in your number. Then you have to track down the name you just entered and try and add in addresses, phone numbers, email addresses. The process is incredibly time consuming.
Pros: Cost
Cons: Overly rigid, designed for those who have a data processor employee, time consuming, not customer service oriented - was marketed for solos/small practices and this is not the case any longer.

Vantagens:

Web based program and cost.

Desvantagens:

Rigid, time consuming process. So many things don't work and the process of finding a work around is cumbersome.

Lawyer, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Best all-in-one solution out there

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It's a major time saver. It's great for billing, keeping tabs of your time, costs associated with a file, trust money for each file, docketing, contact lists, and all the rest. It feels a bit short/incomplete in some areas, but they keep improving it so hopefully that will happen soon. It's still the best damn law practice software out there, and I've searched high and low!

Vantagens:

- Easy to use and learn - Easy to show others to use - Really easy billing features - Great organization - The Notes feature is fantastic and replaces any need for docketing and memos to file - The "add time" feature makes it easy to keep track of billings and what's to go on the next invoice - The linking of contacts to files is a time saver - The Calendar is easy to use and does what you need it to - The accounting that exists is great for keeping track of the movement of money directly connected with a file. It has helped keep my trust accounting immaculate. IT also helps me keep track of expenses associated with each file.

Desvantagens:

Clio is fantastic and the best solution I've been able to find, and I've done a lot of searching both before and after buying Clio. That said, Clio seems half finished in some areas and I'm hoping more work will come. - The accounting is adequate, but should go a lot further than it does. I would love an integrated cheque writing program, for example. - I don't know why you can't have more than one client per file. It's a small thing, but it bugs me. I put additional clients in the "contact" list associated with the file, and just pick one as a primary client to list. It doesn't matter, but again, it's a weird oversight. - The firm metrics is a great idea, but it seems half finished. I don't know why, but it doesn't save stuff year to year and just dumps the information. There's also a dramatic lack of ability to customize things. This is frequent in some of Clio's features, such as how to list matters or client names. It's not a deal breaker, but it's a weird thing to not make more usable. Overall, Clio is a fantastic program and I don't know how I'd run my practice without it. It's a lot better than everything else I've tried. I just wish the damn thing integrated with more programs and capabilities, and that they just expanded on it. I think the reason why it's frustrating is because it's so close to being sort of perfect, and they just don't go far enough. Hopefully they'll keep adding to it and raise it to that level! It's definitely worth the buy.

Julianna
Fonte da avaliação

serious business problems treated like everyday problems by customer service - not timely resolved

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: My experience with CLIO was fine until I actually had problems with the software that were negatively impacting my business and practice. They have been taking weeks to help me resolve these. And, I have to call them repeatedly and ride them to get any movement on getting them to help me resolve these very serious business and professional ethic problems. Because of this I am seriously considering going through all the trouble of switching to another provider like MyCase.

Vantagens:

It being cloud-based and the app for my phone

Desvantagens:

Clio Payments is very problematic. CLIO Payments has been holding client payments that the clients authorized to be deposited into an attorney trust account. When the bank that the deposits were directed to refused to received them - CLIO did not refund them. I requested that the refund the clients since the money cannot go into that trust account b/c of issues with the bank. CLIO Payments says that it cannot refund money deposited to a trust account despite the fact that they have never deposited those funds into any trust account. CLIO Payments has taken possession of the client funds and will not release them or refund them back to the clients. This is a HUGE professional ethics problem for an attorney. They are oblivious and do not care about the impossible situation they are perpetuating for my business. Maybe they are making money on that money while they are holding it where it cannot be accessed and used for the client's benefit. DO NOT USE CLIO Payments - use LAWPAY.

ano passado

Hi Julianna. I'm Jessica with the Clio team. We have our payment operations team ready to assist you in resolving this. Can you please provide me with your firm name and email address so I can locate your account? They'll get in touch from there. Thanks!

Jacob
Data and Reporting Analyst, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Clio at a mid-sized, full-service employment defense law firm.

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall, Clio has been a good choice, and has increased our efficiency as a firm. Due to the sheer number of solutions that Clio provides, we have been able to unify many processes, and scale accordingly as our firm grows. Two years ago, Clio did not offer document management that was robust enough to compete with Dropbox, which is why we use a combination of the two for our practice. However, with Clio's development, if we were evaluating this today, we may have moved our document management to Clio as well.Clio has a lot of flexibility to cater to the processes you need, however, with flexibility does come work. It can take time to setup and upkeep continual maintenance. Lastly, I do want to mention the personnel at Clio. Due to my position, I have interfaced with a lot of personnel at software companies. To date, Clio's staff has been the easiest to work with. In general, they are always very pleasant to speak with, respectful, and interested in helping you.

Vantagens:

The Clio Manage product offers an excellent practice management tool with enough flexibility that we can continue to develop new solutions to any hurdles we face. Primarily, Clio has been instrumental in:-Time Tracking-Data Base Management - for clients, opposing counsel, judges, mediators, etc.-Case Management-Invoicing-Data Analytics - for performance metrics, financial projections, etc.

Desvantagens:

Clio offers a lot of powerful solutions, but is not 100% comprehensive. Often, when Clio is missing a feature, support will add it to their list of "feature requests" to be implemented in the future. While I fully appreciate Clio actively working on new features, some of the roadblocks we have hit feel surprising considering the software is built for law firms. This is mentioned in a previous section, but one of our current issues is in our pre-bill review. When discounting line items, they must be discounted at a percentage, rather than a dollar amount, which was not a problem we had faced in previous software.

Amy
Firm Administrator, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Satisfied Clio user for 5+ years, recently purchased for additional firm

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I am very satisfied with Clio as an online time management option. If you want/need to be 100% in-the-cloud, I would choose and recommend this program most highly to other firms. I prefer it to Bill4Time, CosmoLex, TimeSlips (not online). It also has things I like better than Prolaw (which also is not online). I don't use many of the advanced features Clio offers like integrations, Clio payments or even calendar, tasks because of the way may firms are set up. So, I can't speak to those features.

Vantagens:

I like Clio's simplicity and intuitiveness best. It really is the easiest time management program I have used. If you want to get up and running, like, literally, now, you can purchase Clio online with a push of a button and have open matters and clients/contact in minutes. I originally chose this product 5+ years ago for a small firm I manage, after looking at most of the online time management products on the market. I chose it specifically because it seemed the easiest in which to enter time. One of the attys I work with isn't great with a keyboard. Clio time entry required the least amount of effort, was the easiest to navigate and simplest to look at. But after using Clio, as well as, other online time management products (I manage a few small law firms), I really appreciate the easy of creating and EDITING invoices, which I do extensively at my firms. Lastly, I recently utilized Clio's FREE migration services to move from another online software, which I did not like. The migration took one hour on the phone, one day for them to migrate, and was pretty seamless! I've migrated data a few times (Prolaw and CosmoLex) and this was by FAR the easiest. The customer service is always great, even though I don't have to use it often because Clio is so simple to use.

Desvantagens:

Only 1. I haven't mastered LEDES ebililng on Clio yet. At one of my firms, we do only LEDES98 ebilling. If you don't know what this is, stop reading, you will not experience this minor Con. I am having trouble perfecting the LEDES98 txt files and uploading them. Granted, this is my first month of e-billing on Clio at this firm, so I'm sure customer service will correct it for me. It's just that a few other time management programs I have used had no LEDES glitches and uploaded perfectly the first time. The price is also high for small firms. But all online billing programs are.