Avaliações do Workamajig

Sobre Workamajig

O Workamajig é um dos melhores softwares de gestão de fluxo de trabalho para o setor de criação. É uma solução tudo-em-um para agências e equipes internas.

Saiba mais sobre o Workamajig

Vantagens:

Its user friendly for budgets, teams and schedules. The dashboard allows you to see how things are tracking to budget and if you are in the green or red of projects.

Notas do Workamajig

3,7
Relação qualidade/preço
3,6

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Workamajig tem uma classificação geral de 3,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 292 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Workamajig antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (292)

Rachel
Rachel
Controller, EUA

14+ years using WMJ

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: From dealing with customer service to upgrades to the software over the years the overall experience has been exceptional. I work on the Finance side but whats wonderful that it doesn't matter which piece of the software you go in to, the layout and functionalities throughout are consistent. In a small office under 20 sometimes people only touch parts of the software or their roles cross, the customization that WMJ offers to be able to handle the crossover in security and viewing ability makes this feasible. Being able to leverage the ability to look at financials by client/campaign/project and then report on efficiency and profitability is important to our management​ team.

Vantagens:

The ability to integrate our CRM, time tracking, project management​, and accounting to leverage the ability to look at our leading and lagging KPIs to be profitable.

Desvantagens:

The variety of offering the software can do is massive. Deciding in our office whats a priority to run as efficiently as possible can be challenging. For example, there is WIP in the software but because of our size its the right fit for us.

há 4 anos

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to review Workamajig. It's great to hear from someone who's been with us for so long, benefitting from the very features we've spent years developing! As always, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions, comments or suggestions. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Gwen
Gwen
Chief Operating Officer & Partner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas:

We call it Jiggy!!

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: The software is consistent, our team loved the UI and it was relatively easy to implement because the customer success team was so hands on.

Vantagens:

This is our 4th attempt at finding the right software to manage our agency, projects and tasks. Jiggy is here to stay!

Desvantagens:

The true PM side of this solution is not MS Project (but that is not necessarily a bad thing). We have made it work for our agency and are happy with the results.

Creative Manager, EUA
Rádio e televisão, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A dense, useful, but often unituitive task management platform

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: As an end-user, Workamajig was helpful once I overcame the long process of learning the system. The system worked for a long time in helping manage complex tasks, budgets, etc, but we ultimately are transition for something more MEDIA friendly.

Vantagens:

In the complex world of task management for video production, Workamajig fielded many of the needs we threw at it, to varying degrees of success. Fairly customizable, with a ability to create custom and interdependent forms When they upgraded to Platinum a few years ago (from Classic) the interface improved its usability. Notifications settings were easy, and program didn't default to an overwhelming amount of email.

Desvantagens:

A fairly steep learning curve. The interface is very text heavy. Tracking the progress of tasks was often difficult, without intuitive features like status bars, etc. No simple and effective way (in our video environment) to store and display media, generate proofs, etc. Search functions didn't live update, making navigating backlogs more cumbersome.

Emily
Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 51-200 funcionários

Project Management Made Easy

5,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

We used this platform for a marketing agency, where we dealt with multiple different clients and different types of projects. This software was perfect for managing time sheets, time put to projects, working on a project with multiple departments within the agency, and keeping all the financial details easy to find and work on. I highly recommend this software.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes there were glitches with building schedules and not getting the notifications sent out properly to notify people when the project was on their plate. This was a bug that would be great to fix.

Josh
Media Director, EUA

Media Planning

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall, I find that the software is very easy to use. I use WMJ every day for several different parts of my job and have had no major issues that I can speak to. When things need to be tweaked or adjusted, I am able to get the proper support to make any adjustments that I need to.

Vantagens:

I was a little slow to adjust from WMJ classic to Platinum, but the transition went great. Platinum is much easier to navigate through and from a Insertion/Broadcast order creation perspective, I have found that that things are laid out more clearly. From my perspective, it is much easier to use than previous versions. I also like the ability to copy line items for easy editing when creating orders and being able to create an order in the system.

Desvantagens:

When creating a broadcast/insertion order with several lines, the software can get a little bogged down. With lots of information being uploaded at once I can understand why, but sometimes things lag a bit. I also find that it's difficult to make revisions to orders. I understand that once orders are approved that things get locked in for billing purposes, but it can be tedious to make edits if adjustments need to be made.

há 8 meses

Hi Josh, Thanks so much for leaving such a nice review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Workamajig. -Reuben from Workamajig [: ]

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Copywriter, EUA

Worka-meh-jig

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I try to use it as little as possible. From an interface that makes me pray that future generations never see it, for fear of embarrassment, to a completely average list of features, most of which are completely useless to me, I find workamajig is best and perhaps only suited as a time entry and billing platform. Strip it of all the bloated nonsense and I think you have a much better product.

Vantagens:

Budget tracking. Time management. That it can serve as a single source for the entire length of a project, making it easy to track progress over time and locating assets from as far back as the beginning.

Desvantagens:

The clunky interface. The difficulty of navigation. That anyone can look at any diary post, regardless of whether they are on the job or not. That you can't download all attachments at once. That it still runs in Flash despite Flash being the industry standard from 10 years ago.

há 4 anos

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Workamajig has released our Platinum interface, which is HTML5 based and we have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Our training team is also happy to aide our clients in the transition from Flash to Platinum with complimentary training on the new interface. Our team is waiting to assist at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Ginger
Ginger
Social Media Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Still new, but so far so good.

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It works great for what we use it for now, I've never worked with customer service yet or had an opportunity to explore the full features, but for hours tracking, project management and budget, it works well and does all we need!

Vantagens:

Workamajig is quickly being spread across our entire company to be used for budget tracking. project management, and to do lists. The budget tracking and project management is the easiest portion we use right now. It's easy to start a timer on a task, track my team's hours and ensure they are putting the proper work into our projects.

Desvantagens:

It's a little clunky, the interface is big and complicated. A lot of buttons and access points that makes the whole tool seem overwhelming.

James
James
Interactive Developer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Not great but not the worst either...

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use Workamajig where I work for project management. Now, I'm not a project manager, and I just use Workamajig to basically enter my time and expenses, and for whatever reason, these simple tasks just seem like a monumentally complex task in Workamajig. Luckily, our project managers are able to take the time to help me figure out exactly what I'm doing, because to me, it's an incredibly confusing system. I will say it's not the worst thing I've ever had to use as an employee. But for a very small team, it just seems like so much overkill to me.

Vantagens:

Accessible on most any device. A lot of features.

Desvantagens:

Incredibly confusing to get acclimated to. The UI can be quite confusing.

há 3 anos

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We'd love to do what we can to improve your experience. If you have any questions, or if you feel there are specific areas of timekeeping that can be simplified, please let us know at [email protected] We're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Assistant Media Planner, EUA

Newer User Review

3,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

It is very easy to pick up on as a new user. Also, it is very easy to manage time sheets in the system. When it comes to order creation, I do enjoy how well organized they are when it comes to searching through them and how easy it is to navigate.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes when it comes to order creation the software "glitches" out and I have to restart the process. When entering time in to timesheets sometimes the options aren't available/won't load.

há 8 meses

Hi Michael! We work hard to make Workamajig intuitive and easy to use and we're so happy you're enjoying it! Thanks for sharing your feedback. -Reuben from Workamajig [: ]

Laura
Graphic Designer, EUA

Simple and Easy Way to Log Time

4,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Billing time to multiple jobs and clients.

Desvantagens:

My company logs jobs by specific job numbers. It would be cool if the jobs you worked on the most automatically showed up, so you dont have to search for them every time.

há 8 meses

Hi Laura Thanks so much for your review of Workamajig! Were all about making your life easier and that's why we offer different options for custom sorting your jobs. Our support team would love to help you set up what you're looking for get in touch via [email protected] Reuben from Workamajig [: ]

Project Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Great integration tool for finance tracking and project management

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I had an introductory training session with another employee before diving into Workamajig, however the program is self-explanatory enough to navigate without having to ask too many questions. I thought it was very handy to have timelines, budget, and timetracking integrated within one program to make overall tracking a lot easier for all involved parties.

Vantagens:

As a project manager, I used Workamjig often throughout the day, mainly to check cost-to-date statuses, create budgets/estimates, and adjust timelines. Our company also used it for timesheet purposes. I definitely liked the fact that you could integrate the time-tracking with project details, since that made cross checking the team's hours a lot more efficient (at a previous company, we used Workamajig to create budgets but actual timesheets were filled out using Excel, so there was no integration whatsoever). I found the platform relatively straightforward to work with, and found it easy to pull financials and other assets.

Desvantagens:

One of my main gripes is - since the timesheet hours were directly correlated with a specific task on a project timelines (ex. the Creative Director could put 2 hours toward the task "Creative Ideation" - if a team member filled out their timesheet for a specific task on 06/23, the project milestone would automatically have a 6/23 end date attached to it, so had the potential of accidentally pushing the entire timeline forward (or backward). Every time I checked Workamajig to reference timing for a project, I had to make sure that the anticipated dates were actually correct, and hadn't been affected by someone submitting their timesheet. We had flagged this with the Workamajig several times, but were told there was not any workaround. Additionally, I found that there was often downtime when trying to pull up a report/add in time/etc. Even with high speed internet, pages had the tendency to load relatively slowly, which was an extreme annoyance especially when in a time crunch.

Shelley
Shelley
Expansive Brand Thinker - CMO, EUA

Great Project Management & CRM Software for Mid-Sized Agencies

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall I really like this software and would highly recommend it to any small to mid-sized agency that needs help to organize their project flow, tracking, client and vendor communications/task tracking/follow up and A/R or A/P.

Vantagens:

Workamajig helps our brand management agency track all necessary project information in one central location. Everything can be documented, from tasks to meetings, time entry, creative briefs, project proofs, PO's and invoicing. It is fairly easy to use. Also it is great for looking up projects from the past and creating new dockets based on the structure of past projects. Because Workamajig is web-based it provides a very user-friendly interface for team members no matter where they are located. Project home pages can be customized by each user, so they can show or hide a dashboard that features what is most important to them based on their role or how they work. Access rights and privileges are easy to assign as well.

Desvantagens:

It can take a while for new users to get used to where everything is accessed as far as entry points for critical information or reports that you can pull. The user interface can be a bit confusing for project income forecasting - for example having to open more than one area of the project to enter Accounting information and billing dates, as well as checking off - "Include in Forecast" at the estimate stage. There are also many ways to achieve the same goal but it can be more confusing than helpful for some - I think there could be some simplification of steps needed for setting up things like project sales forecasts.

há 4 anos

Hi Shelly, Thank you for sharing! I'm glad to hear that your team is gaining value from having everything detailed in Workamajig. I'd like to do what I can to make your experience even better. We do have different options available for revenue forecasting, as flexibility is necessary to cover the various needs in this area. Ex: fixed fee vs. time and materials, and the ability to create different versions of estimates on a single project, and decide which should be a part of the revenue forecast. We'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can simplify this, while providing the same flexibility - please let us know at [email protected] Looking forward to hearing from you :) Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Bill
Design Lead, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

A valuable tool that helps keep track of project schedules and milestones geared to creatives.

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: an overview of projects and their due dates organized by tasks.

Vantagens:

No longer in flash, it is an elegant design that is easy to read. The customer support is good. They work with you and often bugs are fixed. Projects are clearly sorted by deadline.

Desvantagens:

It's great for simple deadlines, but It doesn't have any tools to sort out congested schedules. e.g. what software can stop someone from being booked 84 hours in a single work day. It's very manual. updating projects can be time consuming and human error with the interface has lead to scheduling errors. It's not very compatible with other common office programs (e.g. can't get it to sync for meetings in outlook and we don't want to use jig for all our meetings). This means we only use a small portion of the software relating to project schedules and budget. Hard to establish priorities. Some information is hard to find with their interface. (e.g. several clicks to find the task number required to enter your time if you are entering a task that you weren't assigned)

há 5 anos

Hi Bill, Thank you for sharing your experience with Workamajig; the areas that work well and the one's we can improve upon. We do have solutions to the specific concerns you mentioned, but I don't want to get too granular on this thread. I've asked our support team to reach out to you directly. As always, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions - we're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ

Brandon
Sr Account Executive, EUA

I've used it across two different agencies for the past 8 years

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

When setup properly on the front end it can do a great job exporting status reports for our team, which is a task that would mean someone manually updating a spreadsheet if we didn't have workamajig.

Desvantagens:

It's project management input functions (diaries) are too linear. Wkmjg works great for simple jobs like print ads and radio scripts but when it comes to projects with a lot of parrallel tasks, moving at the same time, it doesn't compare to products like Basecamp. For instance, I could never use wkmjg to build a website (or any complex digital pieces) where I need to set deadlines for multiple disciplines and keep their resources and conversation separate from one another. For example, my designer shouldn't have to wade through a ton of diary posts between the QA team to find my last post to him. I also think the accounting side of wkmjg is something that was designed a long time ago and has just been gradually tacked on and added to and it's in need of a audit and complete redesign to make it more user firendly for both agency accountants and the project managers reviewing billing worksheets on the other end.

há 5 anos

Hi Brandon, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback as it helps us improve our product and user experience. Our team is happy to review issues and help streamline processes at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Terri
Business Manager, EUA

Workamajig

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, my experience with Workamajig has been great. If there is something that I feel would make my life easier, they send it to the engineers who review, and add to the next update. If I have special reports that I need, but cannot figure out on my own, they create them for me. They have helped walk me step by step through the process from day one, and have made many updates and improvements to the software along the way that has been beneficial.

Vantagens:

Workamajig is easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to train new employees. You can jump in using everything or ease in using different applications. The training staff is great at answering questions, and they are very helpful in getting set up, and walking you through various changes as your business changes and grows.

Desvantagens:

We chose to use our own server, instead of being on the Workamajig server. I would recommend that you be on the Workamajig server, as they make certain that updates are completed in a timely manner, and in the long run will make your life easier. This is not really something that I dislike about the software, but a recommendation that I would make to someone thinking about purchasing.

há 4 anos

Hi Terri, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I'm happy to hear that your team is gaining value from Workamajig and that you found it easy to set up! As always, our team is here to help at [email protected] Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Allison
Director of Project Management, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

As a Workamajig Admin I am extremely impressed with it's ability to help manage projects.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Workamajig is a fantastic solution for a Marketing Project Management tool. It allows the Project Manager and subsequent teams to manage projects with ease while also interacting with billing, time tracking, and overall profitability analysis.

Vantagens:

I love Workamajig's User Interface. After using various Project Management softwares in my day, Workamajig Platinum User Interface is easy to navigate and has an extremely successful adaptation for users. I also love the ability to customize workflows, add in additional deliverables based on the approval cycle, and communicate with other team members within the system.

Desvantagens:

While building out the workflows within Workamajig we had quite a few 'workamarounds' that we had to come up with in order for the system to meet our needs. An example is: I wanted an email to fire when a task was assigned, which was possible on all tasks, but the first one. One of our workamarounds for that was to have the first task be assigned to the PM and was titled "Close this Task" so that the next task would fire an email to the appropriate team member. That's just an example of some of the workamarounds we had to come up with. The Deliverables were also very difficult for us to monitor the status of.

há 5 anos

Hi Allison, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback as it will help us continue to improve our user experience. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Marketing Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 5 001-10 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Workamajig is an excellent project management tool plus more!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I can't get into specifics on how our company uses Workamajig due to confidentiality reasons, but I will say the Workamajig team whether it is the leadership, support or engineering team is definitely a Class A organization. They put forth the time and effort to support their customers which is priceless in todays environment!

Vantagens:

What I like most about this software is the ease of use for the admin functionality. When the business comes for updates, its easy to come up with a solve and address their business needs. We have expanded Workamajig use in so many facets of the business. Due to this and the automation that can be set up with other applications we are taking efficiency to the next level.

Desvantagens:

Teaching the business was a little bit of a struggle since there are so many ways to get to what they are looking for. Although listing this as a con, it can be taken as a positive also. People think and operate in different ways! URL's can also be supplied and set as a bookmark to help users out.

há 4 anos

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I'm so happy to hear that you're team is gaining value from Workamajig! If there's anything we can do to make your experience ever better, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] :) Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Partner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

It'll do what you need it to do.

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We used two separate systems for accounting and project workflow, this was one of the few that pulled them together in a more native manner. If you want workflow software, there are many out there that are FAR better than this solution, and the same can be said for accounting software. But until Quickbooks-like solution or Basecamp-like products natively integrate, this is probably the next best thing.

Vantagens:

One of the few solutions that connects time tracking, project management, fairly sophisticated accounting and billing, media contracts, utilization reporting, and more.

Desvantagens:

Its not intuitive. The products ease-of-use has improved with the latest version, Platinum, but its still not as intuitive as most main stream software. Users/managers of the product need some pretty specific knowledge of the software to get the most out of it.

há 4 anos

Hi Dan, We appreciate your honest feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product. We are happy to provide training on the new Platinum interface as well as review current processes for streamlining options. We also have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. I will have you account manager follow-up. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Social Media Specialist, EUA

Long time user

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This is the third agency I've used Jig at. Every place has it set up different but the pain points I mentioned above are consistent at each place. I haven't seen the platform evolve much over time, I can't believe there isn't a calendar integration yet or a mobile app.

Vantagens:

Timesheet capabilities. I don't use it for much else at this point, I use Outlook Tasks to keep track of what you call "my activities".

Desvantagens:

No integration with Outlook or Google Calendar. The search function doesn't seem fully developed, doens't always populate the things we are looking for. Requires a lot of refreshing. No mobile app. There is not a great personal task option, not everything I need to complete needs to be on an activity.

há 4 anos

We appreciate your honest feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product. There are available solutions to the specific issues mentioned and we'd love to help you resolve them, but don't want to get too granular on this thread. Included is a link to our help guide about calendar sync options with Google/Exchange: http://help.workamajig.com/calendar-overview Also, we are happy to provide training on our Platinum interface and how to use the phone browser for time entry and calendar functions. Our team is waiting at [email protected] to help you. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Creative Copywriter, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great for timesheets, but steep learning curve

Vantagens:

Easy to track and change time for projects.

Desvantagens:

Not very user-friendly. There is a somewhat steep learning curve just to figure out how to locate projects and track time. Icons are small, unclear, and don't relate at all to the actions they represent. I also have problems attaching documents to diary notes at times. It seems like special characters (even dashes) set these problems off, but I'm not entirely sure because Workamajig doesn't always give me a clear diagnosis.

há 4 anos

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Workamajig. Workamajig is designed to be an enterprise solution for creative firms taking the place of all other systems; Project Management, Time Tracking/Resource Management, CRM, Accounting, etc. To ensure information flows correctly between the different modules, detailed set-up and implementation is imperative. We understand this can be time consuming in the beginning, but is meant to streamline processes moving forward. If your project manager assigns a task to you, it will default in your projects and tasks and you would simply need to enter your hours. There are also a few other options for tracking time, and we'd be happy to review this with you. Feel free to reach out at any time at [email protected] We're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Lead Designer, EUA
Indústria têxtil, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Extremely clunky

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: If you are looking for a project management tool I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere!

Vantagens:

Workamajig has all of the core features you'd want in any project management tool. The implementation of those features on the other hand....

Desvantagens:

The user interface is downright terrible. It is clunky, it doesn't refresh when it is supposed to and the load times are extremely laggy. The software is also extremely buggy. I have had many instances where I have definitely entered data only to go back and find that what I entered was missing. It's hard to do anything with confidence when there are this many bugs!

há 4 anos

Hi there, Thank you for your candid review of our product, as it helps us to continue to improv. Have you had an opportunity to check out the all new Workamajig Platinum Interface? We've completely rebuilt the product to be more responsive, intuitive and easier to navigate. There's no added costs for platinum and you can check it out at any time by simply adding /platinum to the end of your login url. We've also set up walk-throughs to help you navigate the new interface and can offer free training on the new apps. Please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected] - we're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Jennifer
Creative Services & Operations Director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

We selected this tool to streamline our agency functions, increasing efficiency and productivity.

Vantagens:

Project management software tool specific to the advertising agency structure and workflow. Integration of all the necessary parts from beginning (new client, new project) to end (billing). Monthly updates. They listen to users' feedback and make updates in response.

Desvantagens:

Initial setup took a full year. It was a big process and should have been accomplished quicker. Availability of trainers and time allowed were limited. There is some limitation to customization but it seems to be improving.

há 4 anos

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for sharing your experience as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product and implementation process. As you mentioned, Workamajig is designed to be an enterprise solution for creative firms taking the place of all other systems; Project Management, Time Tracking/Resource Management, CRM, Accounting, etc. To ensure information flows correctly between the different modules, detailed set-up and implementation is imperative. We understand this can be time consuming in the beginning, but is meant to streamline processes moving forward. We greatly appreciate your feedback and please let us know if there are any enhancements that would improve user experience at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Jessica
Project Manager, EUA

Great if set up right - Platinum needs help

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: As a project manager it's been very useful in keeping project information all in one place. I've worked at another ad agency who didn't chose to have Workamajig help custom tailor the system to them and it failed miserably. That's not the case here and it works well.

Vantagens:

It's easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.

Desvantagens:

It's unfortunate that you've decided to stop updating Classic Workamajig. Platinum has some great features, but because it's a responsive site (as it changes size), it's difficult for me to work with on my computer. I can't have two windows open side by side, Workamajig Platinum and another window (which I'm using to enter information from into Workamajig). If I have them side by side, I can't see the information needed in Jig, and Jig continually tries to resize itself and resubmit information via reloading the page when the window is resized. I never had this problem in Classic. Please fix this!

há 4 anos

Hi Jessica, Thank you for sharing your experience with Workamajig as we are constantly working to better our user experience. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Ivan Team WMJ

Keagan
Graphic Designer, EUA
Relações públicas e comunicações, 11-50 funcionários

My Company is New to Workamajig Platinum

Vantagens:

As a millennial with pretty decent technology navigation skills / understanding how to quickly and efficiently learn program to my needs, Workamajig is pretty user friendly. I am aware there are lots of paths of the program that I don't use, but those that I do are relatively easy to maneuver.

Desvantagens:

I don't think older generations have an easy time learning the program, then causing understanding problems within our company. Unless they are tech geniuses basically, I don't think this is a program that could just be inserted into a company without having knowledge/understanding gaps.

há 4 anos

Hi Keagan, Thanks for taking the time to review our product! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy using Workamajig and are having an easy time of it. I'd love to understand a bit more which knowledge gaps you are referring to. We do offer personalized training and have built in walk-throughs that cover all the basic workflows. We are always looking to improve and I've asked our support team to follow up regarding the knowledge gaps you mentioned. As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected] Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

KRISTEN
Traffic Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Workamajig is fine until we find something better

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: You need to make sure you have a trainer who understands the software. We have not in the past and it's incredibly frustrating to have a training session with someone who is guessing their way around the software ... again, this shows how the program is NOT user friendly.

Vantagens:

I like being able to track projects within the software and the diary/conversation portion of the project to see where things were left if a project becomes stagnant.

Desvantagens:

The software is not user friendly ... especially the Platinum version. It makes it too confusing and Platinum can't do everything Classic can. I feel Workamajig makes tracking harder than what it should be.

há 4 anos

Hi Kristen, Thank you for your honest feedback as we are continually working to improve our user experience. We have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Our client satisfaction team is here to insure you are getting the most from the training sessions by checking-in after each session and periodically thru the year. They are happy to address any concerns at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ