15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Sobre Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Baixe gratuitamente o software de helpdesk para profissionais de TI e administradores de sistemas em todo o mundo em todas as empresas. Suporte e aplicativos móveis também são gratuitos.

Saiba mais sobre o Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Vantagens:

Integrated decently with Exchange. Very low cost and a good KB.

Desvantagens:

The biggest con is that if you have a "team" in your Spiceworks, it's a bit of a pain to get the inventory cross-team.

Notas do Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 560 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (560)

Carlos
Analista de TI, Brasil
Serviços financeiros, 201 - 500 funcionários

Spiceworks

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Gerenciamento de ativos e rastreabilidade dos ativos são de alto valor e proporciona um ótimo gerenciamento e visibilidade.

Desvantagens:

Possui muitas propagandas durante a troca de páginas em visibilidade dos recursos.

Joshua
Joshua
System Administrator, GB
Bancos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Ever looking for an IT Asset Management App to use ..... Spiceworks has it all

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My life became easy when I stated using Spice work to update all the IT assets, as I can add new devices from anywhere and monitor who was assign to a particular device for tracking and report documentation.

Vantagens:

The beauty of updating IT Assets all in one place from Mobile device to Laptops to Printers and the ability to save credentials for assessing those devices in a shot note for easy of continuity.

Desvantagens:

I haven't find any fault using the app, so there is non for me to write

john
IT Consultant, Países Baixos
Rede de computadores, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

SpiceWorks Cloud IT helpdesk for free!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Spiceworks IT Helpdesk Cloud version does everything I want from a cloud based Ticketing system so even though its lacking some features which I hope will get added soon as ive mentioned earlier it does do everything you would expect from a basic IT Support helpdesk ticketing system. So if your looking for a free IT helpdesk solution I would really try out Spiceworks offering and also take a look at there cloud hosted version which I use myself.

Vantagens:

Spiceworks ive used the community for years now so when I found there IT Helpdesk I started to use it but I then stopped for a while until there cloud IT Helpdesk came out which for me works best as I dont need to worry about hosting anywhere. So now I have a great IT helpdesk for my clients to log tickets with all for free!

Desvantagens:

The only Con to Spiceworks IT Helpdesk was that I was initially released as a windows installer which didnt really work for my business as I dont have my own servers, it wasnt until the Cloud IT helpdesk version came out that I then started to use Spiceworks IT helpdesk again as my client IT helpdesk solution. Its also lacking some features you would see in premium solutions but it does the basics and works for my IT Consultancy business.

Fabruzio
Technician, Itália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Manage your tickets with Spicework Cloud Help Desk

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I use Spiceworks Cloud Help desk via computer but also via mobile phone, and i am able to have a look and interact with ticket even if I am not at the office, I think it's a very important feature having a well done website.

Vantagens:

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk is crucial, speaking about ticket management. Customers can open and update their tickets via email or via web interface in a fast and easy way. The dashboard allows to view and manage - of course - the tickets, assign them, update and attach files, add comments (that won't be visible to customers), you can also view statistics and make reports. And if you are an administrator you can add new user and set their permissions. The interface is clean and you immediately know how it works (so, even a newbie can be operational really soon). Highly recommended.

Desvantagens:

There is not an on premise version (they stop supporting it some years ago)

Josh
IT Support Specialist, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Awesome IT Help Desk software, horrible inventory system.

2,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Spiceworks is great for managing help desk tickets. Using HTML we've been able to customize our end-user portal. Create multiple ticket templates to capture the details we truly need from end-users. We have found that the mobile application for iOS and Android to be the best on the market. It has a great GUI, very user friendly, informative, and easy to set up.

Desvantagens:

The inventory system is lacking when it comes to producing accurate information. At one point this year we were upgrading our end users to dual monitors. We attempted to use Spiceworks to produce the make and model of the current monitor the end users were using. It came back telling us a generic description. I ended up writing a batch file that would obtain them remotely and that was accurate. We've also had issues where it would scan a computer that had 2 monitors but would only show one. We also went through a license key audit and thought we could rely on Spiceworks to produce accurate results. It ended up showing us that several computers had 3 iterations of office installed. I understand that these keys are in the registry but other similar scanners would only produce keys for whats actually installed on the workstation by cross-referencing installed applications and registry keys. We recently have been experiencing issues where Spiceworks would attempt to scan 180 assets and it would fail to complete the scan without errors. We found this out by using WSUS to determine how many computers we had and Spiceworks was off by 30 assets of the 180. At least twice a week it also locks up and our end users can't access the help desk portal to submit tickets. We've chosen to use LanSweeper to track assets. LanSweeper produced accurate results in a fraction of the time Spiceworks produced incomplete results. Spiceworks took 8+ hours, LanSweeper <30 minutes.

Assi
Application Developer, EUA

My Experience With Spiceworks

4,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

It is a great tool as service desk and hep desk solution It makes management of IT assets easy and also doubles up as an IT management solution

Desvantagens:

Spiceworks has always been very helpful. No pitfalls.

Matthew
Director of IT, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Help Desk Where You Want It

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Starting a new role in the organization that had no Help Desk and no history or structure; Spiceworks proved to be the single biggest one thing that could be done right that would yeild improved IT services to the organization. User responsibility shifted to reporting IT issues using email and overall satisfaction improved and service impacting issues due to weaknesses in infrastructure, bad procedures or mislaid processes were identified by the ticketing system and corrected.

Vantagens:

I started using Spiceworks in the cloud and then copied the database and importing it to our VM and lost nothing. It is an efficient and easy to use platform. Adding techs and break-fix categories to track what needs to be improved proved to be successful. This allows IT to focus on root cause and then to deploy solutions to prevent the same.

Desvantagens:

The reports need to be streamlined to remove redundancy. Quantity is not always a good thing and by compressing and focusing on key areas the reporting could be a lot better and less fractured.

Patrick
System Admin, EUA
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

Best ticketing system

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This tool has been great for us. It’s very user friendly which was better then other ticketing systems we looked at. It’s been very beneficial to be able to keep track of our tickets. One huge benefit is the use of the mobile tool to be able to access and our modify the ticket when our users are on call

Vantagens:

Great tool for ticketing system. Being a small company we used excel to track calls and troubleshooting with customers and we needed a better solution to keep track of all the calls and tickets created. It’s been great that we can access this in office and on our mobile device to refer to past notes in a ticket when we are on call. One benefit that we love is adding and modifying fields in the ticketing system to keep track of certain information of the customer

Desvantagens:

Having gone from tracking our own calls manually this has been a huge benefit and we haven’t noticed any downsides to using this.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist, EUA
Internet, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It works well for a small business support desk

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: The UI is intuitive and easy to use, especially if you're new to helpdesk software. It's easy to use and efficient, making it ideal for a company with a small support staff. It's simple to use; I was able to set up my agents and ticket alerts and begin receiving tickets in a matter of minutes.

Vantagens:

For internal clients, we rely only on Spiceworks as our ticket-based support system. If a user experiences a problem that can be resolved by IT, they need only visit the site and, in a matter of seconds, create a ticket that includes screenshots and other information that will aid us in fixing the problem as soon as possible.

Desvantagens:

My only gripe is that it is not simple to view all tickets in one place, regardless of their status, using the "my tickets" feature.

Paul
IT Manager, EUA
Construção naval, 51 - 200 funcionários

Spiceworks - Ticket management

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It is actually hosted by Spiceworks, so nothing local. Setup was very simple. It is used everyday. I can create tickets, there is a page for users to create tickets and they can be created via email. Once a ticket is created, you are notified by email. Very useful and simple.

Vantagens:

It is free. It works better than some of the others that I have tried. It is completely configurable for whatever category you need. Always works. Perfect for a simple ticketing system.

Desvantagens:

Since it is free, there are ads that show on website. Not really an issue. Not as granular as some of the others.

Robert
Robert
Systems Administrator, Canadá
Alimentação e bebidas, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ideal free helpdesk for small to medium businesses

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall I have been very happy with Spiceworks, especially the community of users.

Vantagens:

It's impossible to beat the cost of free. The product is well designed and functions extremely well for the job it is designed for.

Desvantagens:

Larger IT departments won't be able to route tickets to specific teams. It would be very nice if spiceworks could expand its offering to include sub service desks etc.

Bob
Account Management Director, EUA
Telecomunicações, 2 - 10 funcionários

Spiceworks - You Get What You Pay For

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: We were not happy with the outcome as it was more limited in it's reporting capabilities and it's ability to properly track metrics. We made it work but eventually had to replace it in our organization due to the limitations previously mentioned.

Vantagens:

It was a low cost option that provided most of the features and functionality we were looking for in a Help Desk system.

Desvantagens:

The reporting features were minimal and the ability to create usable ticket flows was limited.

Amber
IT Project Assistant, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Very User-Friendly

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's been great. Since we've started using this (about a year ago) it has definitely improved our productivity, communication, and efficiency as an entire IT dept.

Vantagens:

Oh, where to start! I love that anyone in our company can email a specific address that we have set up to forward from Spiceworks and it will automatically forward it to everyone on the IT team so we don't have to continue checking the actual software every 5 minutes. Also, when someone responds, it goes directly to the ticket assignee's email and we can respond from either the platform or our emails. It's also nice that it sends reminders of open tickets or things that have been untouched for a while. I like the dashboard to see the frequency of opened/closed tickets, as well as see which issues are the most prominent. The actual tickets have areas to specify the category of the issue as well as a 3rd party ticket# so it's easy to find. There is also a knowledge base that we can refer to people who have had similar problems as others in the past. And everything is in the cloud so we don't have to host anything to ensure that it's saved :) They just added a remote session option too which could come in super handy when troubleshooting an issue. Oh, and I like that it has internal as well as public notes and it saves a history of everything so can go back and revisit a closed ticket that was taken care of months ago.

Desvantagens:

The attachments are a little finicky. As in, it doesn't allow "inline" attachments (for when I want to show a screenshot in the middle of my explanation). And if I want to download a screenshot from a ticket, I have to right-click it and save (not a big deal) rather than just click on the print icon that's usually present in other attachment previews on different sites (like Gmail, per say). But honestly, I haven't really dealt with many other IT ticket help desk platforms so I don't really have anything to compare it to. The only other things I don't like are things that are user-error based. Like how if we don't update the category or the ticket type in the actual ticket, the proper stats won't show in the dashboard.

Victor
IT Manager, Venezuela
Construção, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Spiceworks a great Help Desk suite with AiO preset that'll transform IT units into Rockstars!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I would recommend Spiceworks since can give you details that some other apps might be skipping out just like agent-less scanning that provides complete system details, including things like license keys for Microsoft software and toner levels on printers, the ability to manage Active Directory users and policies.
For sure the Purchasing tracking system will give you a hand to develop the IT Budget and track down your top ten assets requirements.

Vantagens:

The ticketing system works great you can set categories and customize the SLA's at your convenience and with the reporting tool you can build your own Ticket time tracking charts and accomplishment report of tickets assigned and complete that works great for newly IT departments that want to leverage their support standards. It includes a user portal so people can keep track of their tickets but also allows tickets creation/update via email which makes things so simple for the end user you can customize this portal with the company logo and preset the auto response message using HTML code. We have been using the inventory feature which is really robust gives plenty details about the IT assets and their warranties. You can set networks scans and Spiceworks will give you very detailed information about everything on your network.

Desvantagens:

Spiceworks software network management needs a lot of the time it is discovering items that you have no interest in managing remotely and yet it keeps finding stuff and bringing it to your attention. The ability to manually add inventory items gets overlapped for the constant network scanning. Spiceworks could open up their code a bit more. Since some specific needs that wouldn't be difficult to integrate/allow but that aren't done with the OpenSource collaboration to add more features and solve the lack of some specific UX desirable features.

Educação superior, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Free help desk and ticketing system with integrated AD-compatible inventory

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have used the Spiceworks ticketing system for a few years and have been very pleased by the customization options, support, and overall performance of it. It has helped to streamline the efforts of our tech team and help us to effectively organize and delegate. From the ticket overview, you can see what tickets are new, outstanding, and who their owners are (if any). The customer portal side and automated responses are very customization as well, which helps to get your tech communications effectively branded for your organization.

Vantagens:

The fact that it is a free product helps it to stand out. Beside that, when we did have an issue, the support was fantastic in helping us to track down and remedy the source of the problem. We really like the amount of detail you can see at a glance when using the help desk because it can aggregate the data from inventory which can include hardware devices and users. There are also many very handy plugins for Spiceworks that can help in countless ways.

Desvantagens:

Since our users had a habit of submitting tickets with numerous large attachments, the ticket database became kind of unwieldy and there wasn't a clear way to actually delete tickets or their attachments from the database. This is good and bad, in that there's no accidental deletion of ticket history, but it can be frustration if space on the hosting server is very limited.

Racey
IT Operations Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easily the best completely free helpdesk software out there

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I like that it works well for a small to medium sized environment, I like that it has never crashed or given me a single problem in the five years I've used it as our only help desk ticketing solution, and I like that it costs absolutely nothing. It includes some other features like network monitoring, SNMP monitoring, etc., but we've never used any of those features. If you really need that type of functionality I'd recommend going with a more robust solution built for that purpose. All we needed was something to handle support request tickets and it has been great for that. If you have a very large environment you'll probably want to go with a more robust solution, but for our 100+ users this has been completely fine.

Desvantagens:

If I had to find something to complain about, I guess I would say that I don't care for the fact that its HTML based and is rendered in a browser window. I'm sure many people don't find this a con, I'm just personally used to working with an application installed locally and find the interface to be a little laggy compared to the snappy performance of something like Autotask. Not much to complain about in a free solution though.

Educação superior, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Considering the cost, it's a VERY powerful application

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Very happy we got it. It is one of the most stable, reliable things we run here. It has genuinly made things smoother and easier for my IT Department. And yes, we are running the free version (so you know it's not a "paid indorsement"). If I ever changed jobs, Spiceworks would be the FIRST thing I installed at a new place. So much bang for low to no cost and a short learning curve

Vantagens:

Does a great job of managing our help desk ticketing system. Nobody likes making tickets, but with 4 techs watching the que, problems get resolved faster. We have been using the system for years. Very stable. The inventorying is reasonably robust - will let you quickly spot machines that are not up to spec for a planned upgrade.

Desvantagens:

The polling and reporting on down devices is weak. You find out a device is down long after it actually went down, and then for DAYS it continues to aleret you the device is down (even though you have brought it back up). If you try and close the ticket, spiceworks gleefully creates another one, even though the problem is long gone. That said, we did not install this to be a network monitor, so any monitoring functionality is just icing on the cake.

Fonte da avaliação

Perfect starter IT Help Desk software with additional tools for Small Business sysadmins

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our small 3-person IT team needed a basic and easy-to-use helpdesk software for our technicians and end-users. Spiceworks was easy to install and meets all of our requirements, with a little bit of feature bloat (but it's free!). While I am sure we could pay money for a more customizable, modular, ad-free system, its simplicity and reliability is incredibly valuable in our IT department.

Vantagens:

-Offers basic helpdesk features - email to ticket, email notifications, simple reports/metrics - and a simple interface for L1+ technicians. No training is required -Knowledge Base is a great place for documentation, and to refer users for duplicate tickets -No frills, easy to setup, requires virtually no maintenance when hosted on a Windows server (we do not use the cloud version)

Desvantagens:

-Inventory and Network Monitor just seem to add bloat for the minimal usefulness that they are - we can do a better job with other free tools like The Dude -Paying to remove ads still won't reclaim any screen space that they take up, just a replacement with your own graphic - I don't believe this is worth it

Help Desk Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

100% free help desk and ticket resolution solution.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: As I mentioned previously, a majority of our users are primarily mobile and being able to stay in touch with each other and with the client (who we can set up to receive notifications of their own when a ticket they created is edited) is essential. Further, there's no reason not to try it out because there is no financial commitment to worry about.

Vantagens:

As I said above, it's FREE. For lower volume IT houses it's pretty great. We have a basic setup where emails sent to a support address automatically open a ticket. I operate almost exclusively from my phone and we've never had an issue creating, working on or closing tickets in the field or in the office.

Desvantagens:

Nothing more serious than the occasional hiccup when an update is released for the mobile app and features are either shuffled around or changed so much they aren't easily uncovered again. Also, if it did more to auto-populate the fields for the name of the person who submitted it, what it pertains to, which software or hardware they're looking for help with, that would be great.

Troy
Troy
Network Technician, EUA

Great Help Desk Portal

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: When we moved from our prior software provider to Spiceworks, our technicians and users all immediately began to notice a great improvement in usability and functionality. From being able to interact with the software via emails while our technicians are on the go, to updating users when comments are posted and issues are resolved, this software have greatly improved our help desk's day to day productivity.

Vantagens:

Spiceworks is a free yet versatile help desk portal for users to submit tickets, technicians to track tickets and for administrators to generate reports. With the vast community support behind Spiceworks, its very easy to figure out to to customize the look and feel to meet the needs of your organization.

Desvantagens:

While Spiceworks is great, [I assume] because of the free nature of the software and the companies business model, updates aren't very frequent. Security issues within the software can take a long time to get patched, and new features and few and far in-between.

Zyren Christian
Zyren Christian
IT Support Specialist, Filipinas
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Spiceworks makes it spice!!!

Vantagens:

For us IT helpdesk/Specialist, this product works like a magic. We can easy monitor and keep track of our ticketing management, we can also check the reports very well and it was so organized.

Desvantagens:

Only when I was accessing it with my phone on web, the product seems not be responsive on mobile phone(browser access). Nevertheless, the app is so great and such an important tool to us

Daniel
Daniel
Director of Communications and Information Technology, EUA
Autoridades policiais, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's great, setup is a pain

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We used to rely on word of mouth or emails that would generally get lost. I am now able to keep track of all user submitted tickets to see where my staff is and ensure that things get completed. It also makes it much easier for users to report an issue. Previously users were discouraged from reporting technical issues because there was no guarantee the issue would ever be addressed. We now have accountability.

Vantagens:

Extremely easy to use as a user and an administrator. Users simply send an email to a pre-defined email address ([email protected]) and a e-ticket is automatically generated. My IT staff receives notifications via email as well as the mobile app. IT Staff is able to assign tickets, respond to users, set categories, etc. very easily. Best of all, it's FREE.

Desvantagens:

Set up was very difficult. It took us a few attempts to get it working. But once it was up and running, it keeps on going.

Doriann
Doriann
Analista de Sistemas, Venezuela
, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An excellent trip to the organization, control and monitoring of my company LAN.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I get control of the company's computer park and with software's functionalities I was able to get all the information about their life time. It also allowed me to carry the statistics of activities and faults in LAN allowing me to study their numbers and attack the problems with greater precision.

Vantagens:

It is a Swiss Army knife for network administrators allowing inventory, equipment monitoring and failure tracking and activities within the same package. It is great to be able to have everything you need within reach of an IP address, in addition to being able to receive as many notifications as you want and of what you want within the operation of the network.

Desvantagens:

The hardware requirements are many, leaving out all those equipment with few features. Although software as such does not merit investment, it concentrates on the necessary hardware.

Clint
Desktop Support Analyst, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários

Very good for free

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I liked it, but my boss didn't like the tracking and reporting end of it

Vantagens:

It was free and easy to use. Lots of support from other users that also help out with other software.

Desvantagens:

Asset tracking wasn't the best, inaccurate and the reporting isn't the greatest.

Hospitais e Saúde, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Helpdesk product and it's FREE!!!!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have had an overall great experience with this product. I have used it at two different jobs over the last 10+ years and it has always stayed free and always gotten better.

Vantagens:

The fact that it is 100% free is amazing. Secondly, it is very easy to setup, maintain and to use. It solves all of our needs for documenting our work via a ticketing system. Its reliable and also the Spicework Community is a great resource for answering technical questions. We actually use two installations of this: one for the IT team to document their work and also one for our Maintenance department to document maintenance requests and tickets and it works great.

Desvantagens:

The software is not perfect and sometimes locks up or stops working and must be restarted. Other than that, I have no complaints.