Nota média de avaliações

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Peach Software

Cloud Software Made and Supported in Australia.
1 to 50 users. Typical Inventory size 5k to 1 Mil Item. Priced from $200/Month

Saiba mais sobre o Peach Software

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Countries

Countries

Usage

Classificar por

Have you used Peach Software before?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Muhammad wasif A.
Muhammad wasif A.
Management Consultant in Austrália
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best Orders & Inventory management software for Automotive Spare Parts businesses

Vantagens:

It provides ease of use and the quickest customer journey via the car parts selection catalogue.

Desvantagens:

Integration with other accounting software could be improved.

há 8 meses

Thanks so Much Muhammad. I hear where your coming from with the integration. In future we will be moving the integration to Xero and MYOB to an API

David L.
General Manager in Austrália

Peach Ahead

4 há 8 meses

Comentários: Peach has allowed us to be more efficient in our sales environment and has helped us grow 35% in sales without the need to hire extra sales phone order staff.

Vantagens:

Integration was a huge concern but was made seamless by the Peach team. Usability and pricing matrix are key features.

Desvantagens:

Product reference file is hard to maintain in an efficient way but they are working on a better solution to that.

há 8 meses

Thanks for your review Dave. Your ongoing Ideas help us grow. Regards Rob C.E.O.

Jeremy C.
Sales & Operations Manager in Austrália

Its better than a 10 year old version of MYOB

3 há 8 meses

Comentários: Peach was definitely an improvement on our last system. It has plenty of decent features and runs well for the most part. Sorting issues tests your patients and often end up in just working around the issue.

Vantagens:

Customization of customer profiles and pricing structures, ease of access to product and customer details, general interface is easy to use and bulk change ability across different groups is fantastic. Generally runs well.

Desvantagens:

The Bugs. A lot of times there is an update something stops working correctly. Whether it is back orders that stop working or items outstanding from an order with suppliers no longer showing as on order or product building off itself. These normally get fixed but that is a task in itself and you are made to feel like it is something you are doing wrong. The reporting is over complicated and building your own reports is painful.

há 7 meses

Hi Jeremy, thanks for taking time to provide a detailed Review. I'd like to know more about your challenges, and invite you to contact me directly to discuss. Thanks, Rob C.E.O.

Thomas D.
Sales in Austrália
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários

Using Peach With Ease

5 há 8 meses

Comentários: Peach and there support staff after the install has made it a pleasure to deal with them.
We have had custom mods done to suit our warehousing etc (at a very reasonable cost)

Vantagens:

The integration into our business from MYOB was very easy and the backup support and answers to any questions was first class.

Desvantagens:

We have not found any major negatives with PEACH

há 8 meses

Hi Thomas, thanks so much for your great review. Our support Team really enjoy dealing with you and certainly your always positive outlook makes it so easy for us to help. Rob C.E.O.

Phil L.
Owner in Austrália
Automotivo, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Peach ticks all the boxes

5 há 8 meses

Comentários: Peach is great for my day to day trading and stock control, when I do have a problem it is solved quickly.

Vantagens:

Trading on a day to day basis is so easy, stock control and ordering is a breeze.

Desvantagens:

The way the general ledger works, but probably more my lack of knowledge

há 8 meses

Hi Phil, Thanks for your kind Review. It takes two to make software work great. The provider and the client. With your great attention to detail with the data the software is in good hands.

Lynda B.
Accounts Manager in Austrália
Importação e exportação, 2-10 funcionários

Long Term User

5 há 8 meses

Comentários: Peach has so many reports, we obviously don't use them all. It gives us in depth details and how we are tracking.

Vantagens:

We have used Peach for over 15 years now. Peach has grown with us. The customer service is the best, if I can't find a report or need some special report, customer service points me in the right direction or adds a special report for me. They will log in and step me through anything I don't understand or cant find. Never had any problems. As we are not retail, we don't use that part of the programme. Various accountants have tried to change us over to Xero, but why change what we know and like?

Desvantagens:

I do find the importing part of peach quite complicated so we just work around it.

há 8 meses

Wow Lynda, Thanks so much for that detailed review. I sincerely appreciate that. Has it been 15 Years ? Regards Rob C.E.O.

Amber I.
Fonte da avaliação

Good product for large inventory management held in multiple branches.

5 há 8 meses

Comentários: Excellent. We’ve been very happy with Peach and how it manages our large data file.

Vantagens:

This software is excel based so extracting and analysing data is easy using Excel as a tool. Flexibility of creating your own custom reports to extract the information you need within desired parameters has been instrumental for us.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes our suggestions for improvement doesn’t get acted on for over a year. We follow up Peach and it’s ‘in the que”.

há 8 meses

Although all reports can be generated in XL or PDF, Peach Software is not XL Based, but Thanks for that great Review Amber, always been a pleasure to deal with you. As you can imagine with 4000 users there is a very long que on requested changes and additions. If there are any urgent ones that slow down your business then feel free to call me. ROB C.E.O.

Ben M.
Manager in Austrália

Welcomed fresh face

Vantagens:

I have found this software very functional and fairly easy to get used to once you know the basics. I have used V9 for many years and just recently upgraded to V12 and I"m looking forward to finding out and using some of the new features.

Desvantagens:

V12 seems to be missing one report that i relied on quite heavily on a daily basis, support is putting in the effort to sort out a solution but why get rid of this one particular report in the first place...

há 8 meses

Hi Ben, thanks for the review. Sorry we didn't include your favourite but With over 4000 users and 300 reports in V9 a couple may have fell through the cracks. I'm sure support will get that report happening very easily for you. Or you can create the report now yourself and save it as a favourite. If you need help with that please let us know

Mark B.
Manager/ Director in Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Overall the software is a good product but there are features that need to be improved

4 há 8 meses

Comentários: It's really mixed bag their whilst the software is good it's has it's faults as to the staff some are very helpful others are very dismissive

Vantagens:

The product control is great an being able to bespoke reports is good

Desvantagens:

Not having the locations shown on the Goods in sheet is a pain and it completely hinders the warehouse staff

há 5 meses

Hey Mark, your review is much appreciated. Adding product locations to the Goods in Worksheet is an easy change and a good idea. As the review is anonymous I don't know which company you represent, so please give support a call to get this done, and if they say they are not able too, tell them you spoke to Rob and he said it should be easy.

Michael B.
Maquinário, 2-10 funcionários

My Review

4 há 8 meses

Comentários: It is easy to use.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and train new users. most screens are self evident.

Desvantagens:

The new V12 doesn't put the cursor back in the box in many of the screens when you toggle between them.

há 7 meses

Evening Michael, thanks for your review and we shall certainly pay attention to the missing cursor. I understand it's important not to have to use a mouse to get focus, drives me crazy too. Just in case I cant find the specific areas where the cursor has escaped, email me directly with a list if it's not too much trouble.

Shane C.
Co Owner in Austrália

Peach Software Helps Your Business

5 há 7 meses

Comentários: All good, support is good and the team is very helpful.

Vantagens:

It has taken some time to change to the "Peach" way of doing things, but we are enjoying the software and the constant improvements which come regularly. I feel like the future will be strong for both Peach and our business which is great!

Desvantagens:

The system needs to report on what cost price changes will be changed in a percentage format before XLS Import is finalised/run in to Peach. This would be very important to me.

há 7 meses

Hi Shane, A great review much appreciated. Glad we can teach old dogs new tricks :) Please reach out to me to discuss the price update details. Thanks ROB C.E.O.

Ben P.
Sys Admin in Austrália

Peach Software V12

5 há 8 meses

Comentários: Peach have always been great to deal with and very friendly local support

Vantagens:

We've been with Peach Software for 10+ years and it keeps track of all facets of our business from product info to accounts. The new reporting feature in V12 is a huge plus as with the improvements they have made to Peach Online (their B2B sales platform) They continue to customise the experience for us where possible.

Desvantagens:

Integration is fairly seemless as most data can now be easily configured with their excel importer

há 8 meses

Hi Ben, really appreciate your detailed Review. I know we are working on a couple of new things for you. Regards Rob C.E.O.

Rodney H.
Owner in Austrália
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Great Product

Comentários: Great

Vantagens:

The software has everything we need for spare parts , good cross reference program , supplier program , easy invoicing and ordering program

Desvantagens:

If anything I would like to be able to have multiple delivery addresses for 1 customer and easier finding invoices

há 8 meses

Hi Rodney, thanks for the 10/10 review. Really appreciate it. Call Support to learn how to have unlimited delivery addresses for a customer.

Brad Z.
General Managaer in Austrália

Satisfied

4 há 8 meses

Comentários: Easy for new staff to pick up how to use the program

Vantagens:

Easy to use Can have multiple screens open Easy searching for part number transactions Easy uploading of new part numbers.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes you will need to do a Generate statistics to refresh part numbers Sometimes running a particular report we need can be hard to create

há 8 meses

Thanks for a great review Brad. Much Appreciated Regards Rob C.E.O.

James W.
DIRECTOR in Austrália

GREAT PRODUCT

4 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall I find peach to be a great product for what I am using it for. Tracking Sales to customers all over Australia.

Vantagens:

I find that invoicing, tracking invoices and staying on top of accounts extremely easy and streamlined.

Desvantagens:

I like least the dificulty in some of the complexities of generating reports. Also the lag that can exist when connecting to peach servers can be frustraiting at times.

há 8 meses

Hi James, Thanks for a great review. Let us know if you need assistance with any of those reports. Once set up you can save the changes so it will be easier moving forward.

Julie F.
director in Austrália
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários

MY OPINION

Comentários: JUST A GOOD OVERALL POS SOFTWARE

Vantagens:

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO BACKUP, EASY TO EXPORT FROM, GOOD SELECTION OF REPORTS.

COULD BE MORE FLEXIBLE WITH SOME REPORT PARAMETERS

há 8 meses

Thanks for your Review Julie, much appreciated. I hear you and this is one of the great improvements we made in the latest version V12. I will have support set up a Trial of our new version where you will find a great deal of flexibility and can even create and save your own custom reports plus so much more. Regards Rob C.E.O.

Sid C.
owner in Austrália

great value in peach

Comentários: perfect

Vantagens:

easy to use , easy to understand , and cost effective

Desvantagens:

having to manually change the date every morning can be complex if you choose to run the ledger system

há 8 meses

Thanks so much for your review Sid. Always a pleasure doing business with you. Sooner than later we need to get you onto our Version 12. Sometimes change is hard but we'll keep trying :) Regards Rob C.E.O.

David P.

PEACH SOFTWARE EASY TO USE

4 há 7 meses

Comentários: GREAT SUPPORT FROM AIDEN

I CAN EXPORT TO EXCEL AND I CAN EXPORT TO PEACH ONLINE

NO PAYROLL FUNCTION, REPORTS ARE HARD TO FIND LIKED VERSION 9 OVER VERSION 12

há 7 meses

Thanks for recommending Peach Software David. I'll pass your appreciation onto Aiden. Call Support to find out how to search for the reports by name, its very easy. You've come a long way over a number of years. Regards ROB C.E.O.

Basit H.
Accountant in Austrália
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Affordable accounting solution

4 há 7 meses

Vantagens:

Payments and collections are very easy. Also GL payments are easy to enter.

Desvantagens:

Period lock and then getting as of date trial balance and financial statements are difficult. Difficult to edit details of invoices once entered.

há 7 meses

Hello Basit & thanks for a positive review. Give us a call and we can go through the GL Lock Date settings, really quite simple. Regards Rob C.E.O.