15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Square for Retail

Sobre Square for Retail

Independentemente de você vender online ou na loja, o Square for Retail pode trabalhar para o seu comércio varejista, não importa o tamanho ou estilo.

Saiba mais sobre o Square for Retail

Vantagens:

They offered the first $1,000 of sales with no fees due to a referral and you can share a code so the referrer and the referral recipient can both get that discount. What a great way to start.

Desvantagens:

It requires internet connection, so it cannot be used is there is poor or no network/wifi or you cannot hotspot. Fees can sometimes be pricey on the business.

Notas do Square for Retail

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Square for Retail tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 476 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Square for Retail antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (476)

Thomas
Thomas
video producer
Produção audivisual, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Worked great even in a rural area.

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Carina
Avaliação, Brasil
Software, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Vendas

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Boa

Vantagens:

Fácil de usar só deveria ter mais opções

Desvantagens:

Mais opções pra vendas e marketing e campo

Chase
Chase
IT Sales, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great for entrepreneurs

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It is very easy to use and convenient for my customers

Vantagens:

The ease of use for this product is amazing. I love how you can make a sale with the virtual terminal by either swiping a card or sending an invoice.

Desvantagens:

The fees per use can be cumbersome. However all pay portals have some sort of fee to use their product.

Janet

Great Point of sale system

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Awesome and after using two other point of sale systems we have had no issues with the system going down. Very reliable.

Vantagens:

Easy to use! Download the App and get setup. I just recently bought their Square Register and it is awesome. Customer service will help you get the right APP for your business.

Desvantagens:

Been using their credit card device for well over a year and have never had any issues. There isn’t one thing i don’t like.

Melanie
Business Owner, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2 - 10 funcionários

They Allow Fraud and Theft

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Horrible experience. Square permits fraudulent chargebacks against your company. A client purchased multiple packages totally thousands of dollars from my company, received the services, and then disputed the charges as 'unrecognized'. I provided the following to square:
Her signed contracts, with an anti-chargeback clause
Photos of us performing the services at the event, with her in the photos
Absolute fraud.

Vantagens:

People understand how to use it, so it's widely accepted as a valid method of payment and no one is nervous about using it (they should be!)

Desvantagens:

Square permits fraudulent chargebacks against your company. A client purchased multiple packages totally thousands of dollars from my company, received the services, and then disputed the charges as 'unrecognized'. I provided the following to square: Her signed contracts, with an anti-chargeback clause Photos of us performing the services at the event, with her in the photos A chain of her emails, including an email after her event thanking us for job well done Despite this proof and legally binding contract, Square sided with her and removed the funds from my account. I had to sit with my bank to file a dispute with Square, put a hold on all charges by Square, and start using an entirely different payment processor just to avoid Square stealing my money. Absolute fraud.

REBECCA
WARRANTY CLERK, EUA
Automotivo, 51 - 200 funcionários

SO SIMPLE TO GET STARTED

5,0 há 3 meses

EASY AND USER FRIENDLY, SIMPLE TO DO NIGHTLY ACCOUNTING

Desvantagens:

THE RESET BUTTON IS ON A WEIRD SPOT. SOMETIMES IT TAKES A VERY LONG TIME TO PROCESS A CARD.

Coree
Fashion Retailer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect On-the-Go Payment Solution!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: When I first began using Square, it was simply for fundraisers. My husband and I would participate in events, and we would allow patrons to make donations to the charity we were fundraising for. Now, as I begin designing my online store for home decor and crafts that I sell, there was no guessing on where I would have my store set up. Square has truly made it that easy to work with, that I suggest using them to everyone I know!

Vantagens:

I absolutely LOVE the ease of use of Square! The app allows you to literally set up your shop in mere minutes, and then allows you to input your products with prices for an easy tap to add it to your customer's cart. I especially love the Square business card that holds all my funds, which makes keeping business money separate from family funds so much easier!

Desvantagens:

I honestly cannot think of anything that I do not love about this software. It is designed in a way that allows even the least techy person to set up their store and products, and go through a checkout seamlessly.

Craig
Biz Dev, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Square is a great payment platform for retail stores.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This system works great for pop-ups and retail stores. You can also track what you sell and square sends you emails when you are low on products. We will continue to use Square

Vantagens:

How simple it is to set up. You know exactly how much you are being charged. There is no hidden extra add ons. Square updated the os, so now if your customer wants to return 1 item and they purchased two, you just pull up the item and hit return.

Desvantagens:

Just make sure you do all the updates for square and os system for any pad you are using. We use an Ipad and it works great! Not much to not like.

Marc
Business Owner, EUA

Daily User

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Totally love it. i'm happy with the features, and I'm sure that by being well funded I will continue to see new features come up, unlike software I previously used that wasn't as well funded.

Vantagens:

I enjoy easily keeping track of my customer's info, including the ability to create my own custom fields and also group customers. These features make it easy for me to note a history with a customer, aside from just their purchases. Grouping customers allows me to enter a location, find the group of customers there, and know everyones name as a result of this reference

Desvantagens:

I wish it were easier to transfer my client lest from other software, but thats the nature of software I guess.

Mayela
Owner, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The simplest payment processing system

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have a small a small business and the square software works well for my needs

Vantagens:

The software is very easy to install. The pairing of the software with either the magstripe or the contactless reader is quite fast. Processing payments is a breeze and both readers can be used on the go or a set location.

Desvantagens:

I don’t have any problems with the software itself. It would be nice to have a better rate for card processing.

Katherine
Katherine
Editor, EUA
Editoras, 2 - 10 funcionários

Square is the Obvious Choice for POS Vendors

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

It is reliable for customers and easy to use by our staff.

Desvantagens:

We haven't come up with any complaints other than minor difficulties with connectivity in certain situations beyond Squares control.

Chad
Chad
Chair Elect, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best POS for a small non-profit or business

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great fast point of sale software that does what it does very well.

Vantagens:

This software provides the best tools for managing sales on a small scale. It is fast, easy to use,and full featured.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, this is one of the least expensive options out there but it would be nice to not lose the service charges from our income.

Kathryn
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Awesome Product

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, I am very satisfied it seems they have thought of everything when it comes to this app. They also have fantastic customer service if you need to call them with questions. I started my business last year and square has been fantastic to use for pop up's. Processing payments is a breeze and I have had very small issues that were resolved quickly and with ease.

Vantagens:

I love the app that goes with this product. I hold many pop up events for my shop and the square is fantastic for this. Adding inventory and processing payments is fantastic. I set up the app in very little time and thought it would take so much longer. I really like being able to use it with my phone and ipad and it has made payments so much easier. I will only use this software for my pop up shops.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I have wifi issues, but they have a great feature that will still accept payments offline. So even though its a pain, I still receive payment later.

Avaliador Verificado
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 2 - 10 funcionários

Square for Outdoor Retail Transactions

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Square is accessible with a low entry cost and it allows users to get into the point-of-sale with credit cards easily. Per transaction cost is expensive. Now that certain banks offer the same buffering that Square does (at one time, Square was one of only a few), I believe I would have been better off selecting a local bank to work with that has a lower per transaction fee. However, for me, the customer service really is the downfall of Square. While everything is working, all is good. Once a problem arises, it becomes dicey.

Vantagens:

If you are in an outdoor recreational type of business, Square works well because it does not require internet to complete a transactions. It's buffering capabiity provides 72 hours of time between a transaction and when it must be connected to the internet to "send" the transaction . This allowed us work near a riverbank where internet was not available and still accept credit cards. This was hugely important.

Desvantagens:

On one occasion, we had a transaction which billed double on the customer's credit card yet we only received payment once. Her bank directed her to us. Square's customer service was dismal. I ended up just eating the $150 transaction vs. attempting to work with them. Had I used a local bank, I think this would have been resolved with much more ease.

Keturah
Executive Assistant, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Simple and easy to use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My experience with it has been very good. To the point that I have no need or desire to change it. I can save peoples data on file to make that easier for them. I can run necessary reports as needed. I could do more with it however we really don't have the need for it.

Vantagens:

I use this for 2 purposes, 1) for our synagogue's gift shop and sales 2) as an option for our members to submit their tithes and offerings. I have both the simple square reader that I can use from my iphone as well as the stabilized system that holds the ipad with the card swiper and chip reader attachment. It is just so easy to use. I also like that the funds are moved to our accounts with out me having to move it or request it to be moved. I also like that the fee is taken out first then the amount is deposited rather that the full amound being deposited and a fee taken out monthly. It just simplifies it.

Desvantagens:

I really don't have any complaints about it. I have used it before in my personal business and recommended it for the synagogue. There was a time that you would have had to invest in a credit card machine that was much more expensive. I am glad that something like square came along.

Chace
Freelance graphic artist, EUA
Animação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Square is the catalyst to making my passion have value.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I am a freelance graphic artist. I use this software to make it easy to put value in my art. I now have the easiest way to my a living on my work anywhere I am or will be. Overall wonderful experience.

Vantagens:

The most favorable feature in using square is its simplicity. In less than 10 minutes I was all set up with full understanding of how the software worked. It was quick and clean and practically effortless. When I was all finished I couldn’t believe it I said “ wow, really? That’s it? I’m done?” Great interface with extremely user-friendly and modern design.

Desvantagens:

I honestly have no complaints. I have yet to run into any bugs or performance issues. Which, when there’s money involved is hard to come across and a very crucial detail. I had to speak with an operator one time and that was a fault entirely of my own and was user-friendly and convenient. He was helpful and the issue was rectified within minutes. Sorry but really can’t say a bad thing yet.

Tahnee
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Love Square! I've been using it a year and am very happy with everything!

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I love the integration with Big Commerce so I can easily sell online and in store with inventory syncs immediately. We do a lot of volume so the immediate inventory sync is very important to us or we would oversell items.

Desvantagens:

The retail app needs some work but I understand they need more time to update the software. Once the bugs get worked out, I would love to have a complete retail POS solution. In my mind it would include, physical inventory counts using scanners for tons of inventory -preferable to have multiple people doing different parts of the store at the same time. Included in retail should be a report for the inventory status/financial which would include total count, total cost, and total retail price of the entire store/warehouse. Also, a better integration for Quickbooks online. I'm scared to add this integration because it gets horrible reviews.

Kelsey
lot manager, EUA
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

First time Square user

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Work for a company that only exists for 2 months of the year (winter seasonal), and was very easy to have people trained on it in a short period of time. Easy for customers to use online

Vantagens:

Use this product for just 6 weeks, was very very easy to learn and had people using it that were generally not good at computers. They also had an easy time using it. Easy to change product description at one location or across all locations. Really enjoyed the reports, easy to manipulate

Desvantagens:

Really really challenging to use on a ipad for scheduling and adjusting people's time cards. Was very slow and would regularly crash. (This was specific for this app, all other functions on the ipad worked fine and quickly). Online orders, loved that when they came through you could update the progressed. HATED that you could not undo it. Would like to see the function that you could go forward and backwards, not just forwards. Online orders - customers would enter address online and it would go to the shop "closest" to their location. However this was closest as the crow flies, not closest for driving directions. Would love to see it function off of driving directions. Frequently, a people would make a curbside order and they would end up going to the second or third closest location to where they lived due to this

Russell
Music Producer, EUA
Entretenimento, 2 - 10 funcionários

Recieve Your Payment In Any Form With This Innovative Software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I utilize Square for Retail anytime that I am selling my merch in the streets. For example, if a customer is not carrying any cash, I simply will let them utilize their credit or debit card to make their purchase on the spot.

Vantagens:

The thing that I liked most about this particular software is the fact that it makes it possible for you receive any form of payment no matter where you are. It's simply the epitome of convenience.

Desvantagens:

There were no cons with this particular software; and I can guarantee you that you would have an extremely hard time finding any as well.

Steve
Youth Pastor, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Square - Useful for Churches as Well!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We have used Square to help facilitate receiving CC payments from our "customers" in both our church's coffee shop and book resource center, and it has been great! I would definitely recommend this to any church trying to open a coffee shop or book resource center of their own.

Vantagens:

I appreciate how Square has so easily integrated into our church's in-house coffee shop and also our church's book resource center (like a small book store). Square just makes the running of our coffee shop and book resource center so EASY!

Desvantagens:

The only drawback that I can see is that, in our church, we have a population of individuals who may be unfamiliar with the idea of swiping a credit card through a device attached to an iPad... I can see how the "newness" of this tool might be daunting to some individuals (and thus potentially hinder them from using it), but on the whole, this is a very SMALL concern. So far, the "pros" have FAR outweighed the "cons"!

Self Employed, EUA

One Stop, Square for Retail

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Auditing inventory is so easy, you can set alerts to remind you when stock gets low. I can collect money anywhere I am and online. This gets deposited in my bank account within 24 hours usually. The reports are easy for anyone to understand. I can also get a vendor sales report so I can see which of my vendors have the hottest selling items.

Vantagens:

I love that I do not need any other applications to manage my payments and inventory. I have everything at my finger tips with this application.

Desvantagens:

I know some people complain about the service charges. 2.6% plus $.10 per transaction at the time of this review.

Larry
owner/Inspector, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2 - 10 funcionários

No confusing statements

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I am a mobile type business and also can easily take payment over the phone or easily swipe a card if available, without carrying around a very large terminal.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and I know exactly what my fees are going to be as it is not dependent on a certain type of card which may unknowingly charge me a higher rate. Overall the platform is easy to use.

Desvantagens:

I really don't have any thing bad to say about the software or platform except maybe I do wonder about if I ever have to contact customer service I have heard that is very hard to get problems addressed or make personal contact with a customer service representative.

Tammy
Fonte da avaliação

Square for Retail makes life simplier

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Square enables me to be able to sell remote without having to add pricey equipment.

Vantagens:

We have used Square in our retail location for over 2 years now. We also utilize the system for mobile sales. We love being able to use one system for both. Square doesn't require extensive training and is self explanatory.

Desvantagens:

I would love to be able to text our customers to broadcast announcements, sales, etc. This is currently not an option which requires us to have additional third party software.

Van
Automotivo, 2 - 10 funcionários

Clean And Easy

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Square is great because it is universally recognized and people are comfortable using it to pay now. Overall the setup has been generally easy and straightforward. I'd definitely recommend it to any small business friends.

Vantagens:

Super easy to use. Every kind of report that you can want is available.

Desvantagens:

I wish that the fee was a bit lower. The switch to a blue tooth card reader has been interesting. 1/10 times that I try and connect it takes extra time which is a pain if the customer is there waiting.

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços jurídicos, 201 - 500 funcionários

Gets the Job Done

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It easily satisfies our need for a payment processor, but we struggle to get it to do much more than that even after years of use. We've had trouble updating inventory and printing barcode labels. I'm not sure it justifies the monthly subscription price point.

Vantagens:

Square is an easy payment processing solution that we have been able to integrate into our retail store operations. I appreciate that it can keep track of inventory, but the process of adding items can be overwhelming. It's big strength is in it's reporting functions and it's ability to easily track YoY.

Desvantagens:

We have a lot of glitches with the program, despite updates. We will have to restart and re-login. It is also difficult to add individual inventory items. Also the register display format is not customizable, you are limited to the defaults.

Brian
Assistant Executive Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Cost Effective System for Small Business Use

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We love this system and have had no issues. We've been using it for about 4 years and it has met every need, saving us time, and is cost-effective for the features it provides.

Vantagens:

The ease of implementation of the square system was excellent. Once implemented, managing and controlling items and inventory is simple and efficient. The POS system is easy to manage and use, easy to train our staff on, and customizable for all of our needs. The reporting system gives us all the information we need to summarize our sales data, run sales tax reports, and more.

Desvantagens:

There is not much to not like. For our small business the software works wonderfully, if we had a large variety of items the POS system might get more complicated, but not for us.