15 anos a ajudar empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Orderhive

Software de gestão de encomendas, envio e estoques. Adequado para comércios varejistas, atacadistas, transportadores de encomendas, distribuidores e fabricantes.

Saiba mais sobre o Orderhive

Vantagens:

Pricing is attractive, and supposed features - but that's all.

Notas do Orderhive

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Orderhive tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 267 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Orderhive antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (267)

Neil
Neil
Director, África do Sul

Alternativas consideradas:

A perfect for my ecommerce store

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens:

The strong integration with Woocommerce and Quickbooks and the easy to use workflow

Desvantagens:

Ideally I would like shipping integration into my shipping partner they are currently looking at this

Samantha
owner and designer, EUA
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas:

A must have for any product based business

Vantagens:

I use OrderHive to as my inventory and order management app. It keeps track of everything I have on hand, orders I have coming in (from Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, etc.), and I can input my own orders from sales reps or wholesale accounts. I can then print packing slips, send invoices, input inventory I have coming in,, and much more! The support is very quick and helpful though I haven't needed much help since it runs smoothly. I highly recommend this app to keep track of all you have going on.

Desvantagens:

I was previously using an order management software that sold, so I was fairly familiar with how they work, I needed some help getting a few things set up, but it was smooth sailing after that.

Amar
Founder, GB
Hardware, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Avoid to save time and pain with poor support

1,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Poor to say the least. They cant support their own product properly and fail on a number of levels to come back to you to solve your issue.

Vantagens:

Integrations were very good - its easy to use but when more complex things are required you will run into major issues. Not for businesses that handle a large number of orders/products

Desvantagens:

Its not often that I take to Social media to complain but Cin7 Orderhive deserve a very special shout out for the lack of Support to their customers.They offer a 20x7 Support offering yet find themselves off for days and not responding (March 6th till 9th) there was no support whatsoever. No communication to advise that there will be no support, which in any case is shocking given that they are a global SaaS provider. Often they are off during their countries National Holidays (where they are based) and have zero contingency in place, so not a true 20x7 support.This is not the first time that we have had issues, senior Managers make promises, Dipan Gajjar but deliver no change.We have waited for 4 days to get a simple FTP integration resolved. After being off for 3 days they now fail to respond to our emails or messages surrounding other issues.Issues such as:- Stock values not updating correctly- FTP integration not functioning- Not responding for days- Support team lack of product knowledge (we have had to teach them what their platform can do!)- Raise tickets for issues but do not resolveThe impact this has on our business is detrimental and as we all know changing ERP platforms takes time and planning.So yes we will be moving, and given their impeccable track record I doubt they will take any action about our issues.However I hope post helps provide other potential users of this platform get a true and clear picture of how appalling their support is .

Steven
E-Commerce Specialist, EUA
Construção, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Great All-In One Software!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Orderhive has been great. It has allowed us to accurately sync our inventory across 4+ channels and even automate fulfillment from outside sales channels to our Amazon FBA inventory. We have grown sales just by connecting more sales channels and accurately showing our inventory. They had the integrations we needed, and setup was easy.

Vantagens:

This software had the most integrations, and more importantly, the integrations we NEEDED. We landed on Orderhive as they filled all of our channel needs as well as providing some cool custom Automation features that my team and I can write ourselves. Whenever there is ANY sort of technical issue / bug, we submit the issue directly to the support team and it is resolved within 24-hours almost all of the time. It usually only takes longer due to us needing to provide more information to the technical team so they can fix our problem.

Desvantagens:

Not many items on this list, so I'm reaching here. Shipping is not as fluid / smooth as our previous software that did ONLY shipping, but our volume is low enough that it has not impacted our day to day operations. Writing Automation can speed things up and we have no problem shipping / fulfilling 50+ orders a day. We do wish there was a way to bulk MAP products together so we can quickly clean up our duplicate / multiple products that are the same but with different SKU's, but that is a task that should be done slowly anyways to eliminate the chance for mistakes.

Christina
CEO, EUA
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

For the money Orderhive works better than some really expensive programs we have tried.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Orderhive is an overall great value. Its inventory, kitting and bundling capabilities have made managing our inventory very easy. It has more robust inventory features than Zentail and SkuVault, however in other areas it still has a way to go. It has been more accurate with tracking our inventory across the marketplaces than other programs, and while it has more features, Inventory is really the only one we use regularly. I would love to see it grow into multi-channel listing management and add some more basic features and rules, but overall we are very happy with orderhive and will continue to use it.

Vantagens:

It offers a good solid inventory solution. It has been hard to find a program with Multi-warehouse inventory tracking that doesn't cost a fortune. Unlike most other programs Orderhive will take the inventory out of the location that it is shipped from , keeping a more accurate inventory of each warehouse. The accuracy is pretty solid, as we have not found one yet that works for our sku set and setup, but Orderhive has been the best so far.

Desvantagens:

*No half cent pricing- unable to use many of the built in features. *Partial ship orders from multiple warehouses. You cannot split an order into multiple warehouses to ship

George
Owner, Polónia

Alternativas consideradas:

Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised forms that we built (The paperwork that can be generated is pretty standard, but all can be customised by you, if it's fairly minor or even i some cases major changes needed. You don't have to pay them for this.) We work much better now and I hope as we integrate more and grow, Orderhive will grow alongside us. Customer service is definately the high point. If I can be polite and say they are very patient, helpful and we are NOT an easy business/customer to fit software to. if they can manage you - you will be fine. Orderhive is not perfect, but it is more perfect than anything else on the market. It's also not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for - a million features, more can be built if you need them - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Orderhive to anyone, and regularly do. Awesome.

Vantagens:

Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always goes above and beyond to get you there. I'm not sure when he sleeps, but is always around when you need him. The rest of the team are supportive and available. The automations are our other most liked feature. The ability to set rules based actions, create auto invoices, send emails when something happens, move orders around automatically is great. I genuinely could not find another piece of similar software that will do as much as orderhive does, for the price point that it does it at. It is not perfect by any means, but even in their flaws, they excel: there is, built in, a feedback feature which when opened, will allow you to search for issues highlighted by other users and from there you can see if it is development, planned, executed etc. If something needs doing they listen to users almost constantly and will implement it. It feels like they are building and evolving the platform on almost a daily basis and based on customer feedback, which is awesome.

Desvantagens:

The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to set you up ($99). This is a bit catch 22, when you do the demo with demo data, it looks like a fairly standard bit of kit - nice but nothing super special. It's only when you actually get your data in there and start using it that you begin to understand how and why it will help. You need to pay for this though, and i as a demo user, did not want to pay to be set up in a piece of software that by definition I hadn't decided i was using yet. Doing the demo with the team definitely helped and I recommend it to everyone. It's impossible to get an idea of it on your own. The help database is good, lots of videos, but way more depth is needed in articles to understand how features work the way they do. For example, what rules the automations follow. What order they get activated in. If one is triggered and another 2nd later automations instructions conflict with it, what happens. The automations side is new and I feel like they're still building it out though, so probably more articles will come later. The features though are great, and we genuinely couldnt run our business without them.

Steve
President, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Orderhive has exceeded our expectations. It is very fairly priced for the power of the system. The automations for order processing and purchasing are huge labor savers. You can be quite creative using them to fit your business. Anytime we get to a point where we can't do something we want, their team takes it seriously and tries to figure out how to help with a different process or even taking the issues to their development team for exploration. The UI is beautiful compared to competitors. There are some limitations in search, sort and filter of large data sets, but they are working on expanding and strengthening it. Onboarding takes time if you are migrating from other systems, but they are always present to problem solve. Data flows easily in and out of the system via excel sheets. Integrations work well and APIs seem reliable. We are US based. Orderhive is India based. I was worried the time difference would make it difficult to receive quality support, but their support team is quickly available most of the time so it is never a problem. Highly recommended and I look forward to watching this strong platform get even stronger with its creative and humble corporate culture

Desvantagens:

I would like to see much more pop up contextual help. If I could hover over a help icon next to a field name, I wouldn't need to start a chat. That would save everyone time.

Cassie
Owner, EUA

A Powerful Tool for Managing My eCommerce Apparel Business

5,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

Orderhive does what I need it to do, and more. Selling print-on-demand apparel on multiple platforms requires software that can bundle raw materials with final products and push out inventory updates in real time to multiple marketplaces and sales channels. Orderhive does this, plus it is a central location for order management, shipping, and reporting.

Desvantagens:

The process for switching over my inventory system from my previous provider has been long, but it is a one-time task and I know it is necessary no matter which software solution I transition to. Thankfully, Atulya, my onboarding specialist, has made the process as painless as possible by being extremely accessible and responsive whenever I have a question and has walked me through every step of the process on zoom calls.

Arturo
Software Support analyst, GB
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

Good Linnworks alternative

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I believe this software have potential to grow and become very reliable.
Whilst there have been some issues and downtime with the FTP integrations, the support team and their developpers have always been very quick to fix them and improve them with additional features
The overall customer support has been exceptional As a company using Amazon, FBA, Shopify, Ebay, WooCommerce and wholesale sharing the same stock and syncing it from our ERP, it really works

It does all we need to integrate it with our ERP via FTP import / export XML

Desvantagens:

FTP xml order export every 1 hour minimum might not be enough for some ERP integrations that need to sync orders and shared committed stock faster accross multiple channels. Decreasing the 1 hour window to 15 min ( like Linnworks ) would make a great difference

Johanna
Johanna
Consultant, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51 - 200 funcionários

OrderHive ROCKS!! Easiest integration flow I have come across

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: IN LOVE..will recommend.

Vantagens:

integration and chat help. pricing and easy of setup

Desvantagens:

pros are not always super responsive cs time and onboarding calls can be challenging because not native english speakers - but totally doable.

Martin
CEO, Taiwan
Artigos esportivos, 2 - 10 funcionários

No customer service

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Disaster, with no assistance, rude arrogant service and then abandoned us completely before the system is 40% operational and refusal of any refund. $5,000 USD for a total waste of our time.

Vantagens:

We loved the concept when it was being sold with promises of automating our systems but it was lies

Desvantagens:

EVERYTHING, the people are dishonest and extremely rude and arrogant. They provided NO useful service for our needs. The customisation which we had to pay for has never been completed and still does not work. The system does maybe 10% of what was promised. As a time-saving automation, it is a complete failure and costs us more time to run than doing a totally manual operation. Simple things like a monthly inventory summary report we are told is not possible and asked why would we need that?

Mari
Manager, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Vantagens:

First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement. Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers. Thirdly I love how updates on inventory are instantly updated to eBay. This is very important as my previous software I would use would often update within 10 minutes frequently causing me to over sell a bit. Orderhive DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I also like the ease of use or the depth of functionality. If your a new user and want to get up and running quickly you can do this with OrderHive and when your a confident user you can start to dive into the other functionality to make your ecosystem of eccomerce software a much richer experience saving you even more time. Summing up, this software has it all and believe me I have looked. The price is right, the interface is vibrant and uncluttered and intuitive. Nothing but praise for OrderHive. Well done guys!

Desvantagens:

This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more. I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother. Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

Mark
CEO, Austrália
Automotivo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

2 servers connected

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I would recommend OH to new clients to manage all stock and inventory especially if they use kitting..

Vantagens:

We like the way this software has live updates and is easy to connect.

Desvantagens:

The changes to the software design and look.. I actually liked the old school look and feel..

Adriana
owner, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

good for small business inventory management

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have stayed with orderhive because of the great customer service and the value. I have been looking for other similar products, which overall would be better at reporting, customize, and how the integration works so I can stop imputing information manually, but I can't afford those, so I would say that for the price, is the best option you will get.

Vantagens:

I can unify the inventory count for multiple warehouses. Their customer service is amazing. That and the price for what I need is what I have kept me from leaving this service. Great price for what you can get for it.

Desvantagens:

There are many glitches on the software, so I wouldn't advise for a big company, and I still have to do manual uploads on inventory count because of features that the software doesn't support. But I don't have so many SKU's. Integrations have been better over the years and I still find some issues with the products but customer service team is always available and ready to help.

Minyee
EUA
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Horrible Support

1,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The user interface is modern and updated. The integration appears to work with both Prestashop and Ship station. The built in live chat appeared good. There is a lot of potential there. It looks slick and if they can get it work then they have something.

Desvantagens:

After what appeared to be a smooth API integration we realized that not all the orders were coming into the order manager. Ship station also started duplicating orders into the order manager. Whats worse it took customer service days to understand what was going on even after several screen shots and videos we sent. Finally I did a SKYPE chat with rep and he said he understands. He said no problem give us a week, then the following week he said no problem how about another week. Again I kid you not he said let me have until end of the month. I said are you kidding. Where is your dev team? Can't they fix this minor issue in a day if they wanted to. He said we can dedicate someone to this project if you pay. I'm like what!!?!? You told me you were fixing this thing and then now you have not done anything and you want me to pay for something you advertise. Very irresponsible in my opinion because they advertise Prestashop Shopping Cart Integration. They wasted my time. Then the co-founder emailed me and asked my why I didn't' sign up! What is going on with you guys. If I had API access my dev team could have fixed it for you.

Asya
Customer service and orders update, Bulgária
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product and service that developed very good throughout the years!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: There is need for development on a number of things but overall Orderhive has really met our needs and improved a lot of things that make our work with it easier.

Vantagens:

We have 3 channels through which we sell our products and Orderhive does a good job to manage that. When we searched for an inventory system that pleases our needs it was the only one that provided what was needed by our business.

Desvantagens:

The integration with our ETSY shop is at a very unsatisfactory level. Most of the time there is no quantity updates on the products we have there and we have to manually go through each listing and update the quantity ourselves!

Keshav
Product Manager, Singapura
Eletrônicos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Good but can be better

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have automated our shipment and replacement process. Warranty tracking and shipment tracking had its ups and downs (mostly downs)

Vantagens:

Ease of use, very good in its core functionality, and excellent assistance. Support provided by account managers is very good.

Desvantagens:

Constant failures of webhooks and data sync failure between order and shipment modules

Todd
Director, GB
, 2 - 10 funcionários

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Orderhive is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing and channel syncing tool whether you sell on Ebay, Etsy or Amazon etc.. I tried many software prior to Orderhive and I was never totally satified. There was always something missing or they were not fully catered for the UK market. However Orderhive has exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the right decision to keep orderhive. I still have many integrations to add and I cant wait to have everything in one place. Even the B2B portal can be customised which is my next move with the software. Anything you need just ask the guys at Orderhive and they will try to come up with a solution for your business. Their customer service is second to none. Always there 24/7. Orderhive is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us...selling!

Vantagens:

Easy to use and small learning curve. Outstanding customer service. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The guys at Orderhive are willing to listen to any customisation ideas that you may require for your business and they will always come up with an answer. Great value for money too. Love it and they have gave me no reason to go anywhere else.

Desvantagens:

None. Where there is an issue or features you require just ask..

há 8 anos

Hi Todd. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to offering you so much more to simplify your business.:)

Jonatan
Owner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas:

They need to hire a better team of developers...

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: They have a very nice product, but i was never able to fully tested because the magento integration that they advertised doesnt work... i reported this, and they recommended me to hire a developer to fix the api connection... while testing this product i tested at least half a dozen alternatives (SellerActive, Finale Inventory, Zoho Inventory, Ecomdash), every single one of them had no issues connecting to Magento or reaching the API. I guess they should hire some professional Magento Developer who fix their connection, instead of suggesting their customers to do it... after 4 weeks of emails going back and forth, i gave up and move to SellerActive...

Vantagens:

Its easy to create a product and push it to different channels

Desvantagens:

Magento integration is advertised, but it doesnt work, and they dont know exactly how to make it work

Michelle
Marketing Director, EUA
Armazéns, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Lacking some aspects but overall a good inventory system.

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

This software has great reports and I can bundle products from the stores we sell on. It also has more integrations for our type of business such as houzz and stripe which no other inventory management software has; trade gecko being one of the other software's we considered.

Desvantagens:

When we are typing manual orders it doesn't bring up all variations at times. For instance we could have 21 variations of a diamond tool so we need to know our SKU's off hand to make it quick and easy. Also we would like to see an integration with Mailchimp and be able to see product sales by Category per month instead of having to look them up one at a time. Customers tab is great but we have many customers that are under a singular company. It would be more beneficial to have the ability to have a "Company" tab and be able to sort customers under their company. A great example would be if our rep from company a comes in and buys something we can find company a and bring up a ticket for him, however if another person from company a comes in we would find company a and make the ticket for him.

há 7 anos

Hey Michelle, Thank you for the feedback. We will take your suggestion into considerations.

Ron
EUA
Fonte: GetApp

Product looks good, but Customer service is not there

1,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Everything looks like it might work really well. Data is well formatted, gui is easy to use, and the pricing is fair.

Desvantagens:

Customer service is bad. Normally you can't judge customer service during the trial period. Sales is normally where most companies shine, but not orderhive. Their free trial allows 2 integrations - which if you use amazon FBA and merchant fulfillment, is used up by one marketplace. I begged and pleaded to be allowed to try the setup that I would be purchasing - I need 2 woocommerce, 2 amazon, 1 xero, 1 shipstation, and 1 etsy intedgration to see if this would work for my setup. Support was like a robot - "Company policy is 2 integrations per trial. Delete current integrations to test others" Also, each postal carrier is another integration... That isn't the point of this service, to see if you can integrate 2 channels. If you only have 2 channels, you don't need this software in the first place! I was not able to contact via phone - "the person you are trying to contact is unavailable right now" - and no voice mail available. I'd advise to go to a company that trys to help your business.

há 7 anos

Hello Ron, Sorry for inconvenience. It is true that we allow 2 sales channel integration to test during trial period but we always allow the customer to add more channels on request. You would have simply dropped us email on [email protected] and we would have allowed you more channel. I will investigate on my end, that which agent asked you to upgrade before testing and educate him about process. Again, sorry for inconvenience. You can directly contact me on [email protected]. I will get your channels upgraded.

Giannina
Supply chain manager, Uruguai
Indústria têxtil, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to implement and use, with very good features and custoemr support for great price

Vantagens:

visibility on inventory and product managment features

Desvantagens:

integration with quikbooks is not good and I would like to have better visibility in order managment.

AWag
Owner, Emirados Árabes Unidos
Automotivo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best Inventory management Software we used!

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Customer service is amazing, they respond at anytime and get things fixed in no time.

Desvantagens:

They charge too much for Integration with other apps and softwares, Missing some features important to us in transfer orders and purchase orders modules.

Noeme
Supply Chain Manager, Filipinas
Entretenimento, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great App for multiple inventories monitoring and Order management.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We are trying to monitor and control inventory using one system for all marketplace.

Vantagens:

The ability to see real time inventories in multiple warehouse location. Allows to download report in csv and pdf form. The app provides very attention to details of the attributes of the product. Perfect for those who are in need of constant reminder about the characteristic of the products.

Desvantagens:

The app under the purchase order cannot add an entry for custom line that is not an inventory item. If you need to add a category related to fees, shipping or handling you must need to add first sku in order to save which is something that limits the orderhive to be almost perfect.

Harrison
COO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, powerful tool for managing and selling inventory

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We've had a very solid experience using Orderhive . One of the best things about this product, is the active development team. They are not standing still by any means - recently they updated the user interface, added insured shipments, and improved the overall flow. The active support team makes it easy to fix anything issues you might come into contact with. We tried a lot of different software - the simplicity and small learning curve made this one a winner.

Vantagens:

Active developers and support team are one of our favorite things. Clean interface. Ease of converting sales into shipments. Tracking of packages built in

Desvantagens:

Can be a bit slow at times to load between pages Updates occur without documentation, so you don't always know what has changed

Thank you Harrison !